Holla Forums Newfag Welcome Desk

This thread is intended for comunication between oldfags and newfags.
If you are a newfag feel free to ask your dumbest questions here, luckily some oldfag will aswer.

Ask your questions after visiting the RedPill thread linked below.

Expect heavy Shilling on this thread

REDPILL THREAD

8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

HOLOHOAX THREAD

8ch.net/pol/res/8707125.html

PNG DUMP THREAD

8ch.net/pol/res/8966647.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=6eNadFLVHBo
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA&t=142s
youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU
geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/signscorpion/signscorpion02.htm
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=e-_o7woYZE8
youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk
youtube.com/watch?v=6d1F8i9wqT4
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html?start=2010-01-01&end=2017-02-12&country=all&events=off
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11446-nervous-diseases
forward.com/culture/181591/genetic-diseases-affecting-ashkenazi-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypes_of_Jews
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3206702/Holocaust-survivors-pass-genetic-damage-trauma-children-researchers-find.html
scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, no. Newfags need to shut the fuck up and lurk for months before they even consider making a post. At no time should they ever be invited to contribute, even within a containment thread.

How flat is the earth?
is Trump controlled op for tha pedos?
:^

Pretty much this.
What's the recommended lurk time these days?
Two years?
Also, what does two years accomplish that one year wouldn't?

the time depends on you, some people spend months before going to a RedPill thread for the firs time

Yeah no, not anymore. Today it's too much of Trump and similar threads for newfags to understand our way of thinking. What you're talking about could've worked few years back.

Yea, it's more of a guideline, I just don't understand what the anons who proposed it think the extra year would do.

This is a valid point.
Maybe there's someway to streamline and speed up the process?

There's already a thread for this, was it worth killing a thread faggot? Check the fucking catalog next time.

sage in all fields ≈ downvote

well if you are crack cocaine addicted to Holla Forums and you visit 24/7 like me the time is reduced drastically i gess

well, pretty sure that newfags wont know what QTDDTOT stands for

is this some kind of twisted oyy vey?

Oh c'mon, there has to be fresh meat brought in from time to time.
At least enough to replace those that have become too busy, died, etc.

I agree, but in my view that's a direct result of newfags posting.

To newfags: delete your reaction folder, it's garbage, read for about six months before posting, or just leave

None of those are jokes because 'lol ebin oldfag' memes, thats real practical advice. Cuckchan migrants stick out sore thumbs when they bring their inanity here which in reality is little more than noise. It actually harms the board when you post 'praise kek' + pepe image #2923923840238340 over and over. It helps no one and isn't interesting. Try having an opinion and expressing it.

Well, OP did say to expect heavy shilling.

Lel nigger, who is "our" referring to? This is a thread by some dick licking, cock mongling, reddit tier newfag. Your otherness is painfully obvious. You are not one of us.
I think not. Welcome to the hate machine, faggot. Now get the fuck out.

kek, no, thats not shilling, just a little bit agressive.
Later on you will learn to recognize JIDF shills, those fucktards are unsufferable

seems like ther are resting, 3 days ago we were over 3000 users

Step 1: LURK THE FUCK MORE. No, you haven't lurked enough. You'll know when you have.
Step 2: >>>/polarchive/

It was cuckchan with the HWNDU bullshit. Things are mostly back to normal.

This is either just another slide thread or OP is an autist who actually thinks this is somehow helpful, newfags need to lurk or get the fuck out and that's it. A thread died for this you filthy kike.

You raise a fair point. I wouldn't even expect your standard halfcuckchanner to even look through the catalog in the first place, so I'll give you that.

We got more newfaggots than what we could have normally assimilated in the past. It's like how the US has allowed too many niggers and spics into the country since 1965, changing the demographics from 90% hwyte to ~60% hwyte. At this point, threads like this may the only way that we can integrate them more swiftly into our board culture.
has a point.
Integration/assimilation can happen faster if newfags actually put in the effort.

Just like with Germany right? We need to bring in more muslim sandniggers to refresh the population, ya'know, to replace those that have become too busy, died, etc.

4cuck niggers are just as cancerous here as redditors. You are not fully redpilled, Your memes are not funny or original They're worse than cancer actually.
But you're here now, so take the effort to assimilate and learn our board culture. If you don't, then you're no better than the muslim sandniggers in Germany and need to go back to >>>/cuckchan/
THIS

IS VERY GOOD ADVICE

HOW DO I REDTEXT
$$Fancy$$ $$Italics$$

I never suggested bringing in sandniggers, just that via simple maths it's clear that anons will have to be replaced from time to time when we take casualties to retain a consistent population.

$${\huge HUGETEXT}$$

The main issue of the thread is that too many people were brought in. You're not wrong but presently, not having enough anons is a non-issue.

>>>/test/

I lurked for 2 fucking years before I even attempted to make a post back on halfchan
Newfags need to learn everything they can about our community by lurking before they post, I would say at least half a year before they make a single post, even then I would say that is a bit too soon.

That could be the case.
There's no way to get an accurate casualty count, as far as I know.

Groovy digits you've got there.

Our numbers have doubled since the original exodus, nowhere near enough people died to warrant a population growth this big. The part of the userbase that came in the 2014 exodus is more valuable than anyone who came in 2015 or 2016, because they were quick to recognize that moot sold us out, that 4chan was compromised as an anonymous imageboard. Anyone who stayed either ignored that fact, or was reddit-tier. Honestly, too-few users will never become an issue, because those of us who were here back then understand that quality > quantity.

This is the kind of shit I mean. This is a cuckchan image.

That's a good point. quantity isn't a solution.
I guess I just worry that quality anons will fall below replacement rates. Not really sure what the solution is in the event of that being a problem, though.

forgot reference image

Good thread

I remember when the board was very slow. The threads were a lot higher quality, with way longer thought out responses.

The solution is convert the actual newfags into harcore oldfags. We need to redpill people. Thats the solution, thats why i dump complete Redpill threads and make propaganda in other threads about the redpill thread. Thats why i go to the redpill thread an leave a bump everey 3 days or so.
Thats the only solution, people who arrive here never leave, they will stay forever.

I've been on the site since exodus one but I've just browsed Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /cow/. Started going here for Trump news. I asked this before but who is Soros and why are they relevant?

Low IQ / agency cuckchan newfags don't read your posts though. That's the whole problem. They're used to 5 word per post posts on cuckchan and dont like reading. It's not a coincidence that we've been getting a influx of people saying 'Wow OP didn't even provide an article summary, good job posting a wall of text' when all he did was post the text from an article.

It's sad, these people need to be shunned. They are at the kids table for a reason.

Soros is the Rigth hand of Rothschild
Watch this video, will be a good intro into Soros.

George Soros is is a billionaire (((Hungarian))) who directly and indirectly funds numerous NGOS and activist groups. He has been banned from numerous countries and has an arrest warrant in Russia.

An admirable effort, but one can only become an oldfag with time and experience. They could still work to at least become regularfags though, or something to that nature.

I don't necessarily remember longer responses, but they were definitely more on topic, with less or at least clever and funnier shitposting, and less derailing.
Back then I was still fairly bluepilled, it was only after I started lurking /n/ when it became one of the top 15 boards that I started getting redpilled, as it was basically Holla Forumslite.

Money Masters - A history of kike banking practices and the Rothschilds
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
Real Hidden Israel - Khazar, Zionism, Talmudic Jews - A History on the Jews from Jesus to today. Mostly good for it's historical content not their conclusive message.
youtube.com/watch?v=6eNadFLVHBo
Soros is a puppet of the Rothschilds, a billionaire communist kike Hungarian who funds extreme liberal groups like FEMEN and BLM.

this is so extrange, where are the sage bomb JIDF shills?
long time a go since i didnt have normal and calm interaction with other Holla Forumsacks.
Time to get used to it again

nice material, i already saw money masters, time to see the other video

What is the origin story of Samuel Hyde and why is he always confirmed as the terrorist perpetrating these attacks? I know he's made a TED Talk where he just openly mocked TED Talks in a meta sort of way, but what's the whole story?

i never followed the Sam Hyde stuff, somehow the guy became a inside joke for Holla Forums, maybe a burger will answer better

another good one,
Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
I would also highly recommend checking out the book threads, or >>>/pdfs/ and start reading Holla Forums fundamentals like pics related.

You have of course already watched TGSNT right?
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA&t=142s
i should have broken those other links. another tip of advice, break links with[' ']s (two apostrophes on each side). spacing links is gay.

I don't know about the terrorist attacks meme, but he had a show on Adult Swim, World Peace under his group MDE (Million Dollar Enterprise?) It was right-wing humor/satire for the most part, made fun of liberalism, but he managed to get his show broadcast-ed for one full season. Triggered [AS] kikes of course didn't renew for a second season.
It was originally supposed to be "Jews Rule" in the video.

We're not here to educate SHILLS so they can blend in better.

well, shills cans ask about hitler, soros and rothschils, we can educate them on those, dont you think?

Them knowing the board culture doesn't make it harder to notice when they are derailing a thread. I'd rather they didn't know, but at the same time, this place is becoming closer and closer to becoming cuckchan. Do you have an alternative solution? Other than lurk more, because it's very clear they don't understand how to do that, or do not have the patience anyway and shit up the board regardless

Good idea, I guess, but this is not the place for it. Flagrant newfags should get their own containment board and have to work their way out of it, or maybe just have to work their way in here. But without namefaggery, there's no way to know who's who, so it's all pointless, anyways.

Just filter, report, and (hopefully) ban until they figure out what's what.

a little extreme dont you think?

There's a reason why they're called Athletic Shoes. Walking wears down the sole, and they have to be replaced (at least) every couple years or so. It's a part of planned obsolescence kikery, where they push for a world where no one buys or produces anything that is meant to last anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU
A good documentary on that topic.
>scarves it gets fucking cold nigger
Whoever made that image is a giant faggot. There is nothing wrong with dressing respectably with class as long as you don't over-do and dress like a flaming faggot.

Actually the main rule is honestly just making sure to dress for the occasion. Too bad /fa/ has been fucking dead since 2015. Fashion is one cultural area that we must take back from the marxist degenerates and most importantly, niggers.

No because if they're that bad of a newfag that they get banned for the shit they post, then they probably shouldn't have been posting in the first place. anons banned by imkampfy are exempted from this rule of coursebecause he's a giant faggot Bans don't typically last forever though, it's really just forcing you to lurk and not post.

agree

Can you start a fashion thread?

What is civic nationalism?

I was actually thinking about it, yeah I might in a bit, keep an eye on the catalog.

How do I redtext?

Nationalism independent of ethnic pride. Any spic who immigrated legally who consider them selves "American" are just as good as the men who built the nation. To civic nationalists, the demographic crisis in every western nation is a non-issue.

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕖𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥?

lurk moar faggots

kek i guess i can't format it that way.
ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕖𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥?

like [red]this[red]
did I do it right? :^)

I actually like the phrasing of this better than QTDDTOT. Have a bump, OP. Also to newfags: LURK THE FUCK MOAR. Have some patience, do some reading, and get a basic understanding of shit.
You have two steps: Learn the (((official))) narratives, then learn the actual truth. You have to be conversant in both to be able to disrupt the lying kikes.

Why is there no trump generals? I get why no brit generals etc. But. since there is political news about him everyday, it's hard to keep track with the multi threads.

http:// stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/allboards.php

8ch is slowly dying.

I see, thanks.

Generals are fucking cancer. Just look at any "general" thread on 4chan. The content quickly becomes stale and people resort to circlejerking like faggots. Avatar use and tripfagging increases and nothing of value comes out of them. No fucking generals on 8/pol/.

Where have I been hearing THAT for the past two years? Oh, the shills, that's right.
Your next post will be: "LET'S EXODUS GOYIM, WHERE'S THE (((PROMISED LAND)))"

Spinoffs never truly die, they just go under new management.

𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂

We discarded the hwndu cancer, so UID count went down. The shills are also fucking off for a bit, they're going more skinwalker now rather than the usual mindless histrionics.

{}Those sure are some fancy digits.{}

…the newfags are coming from /hwndu/.since they are cuckchanners,its not possible to assimilate them.

This,cuckchanner memes are one of the only things that actually trigger me.

ancient fag here.

This thread needs to go. Two words,

I know you faggots won't though, all hopped up on Adderall you can't stay away from your phoneposting when even at the Movie Theater Eat shit shills, I still have to wear normie skin so patience and perseverance are a foreign concept.

If you aren't white, I am reminding you for the 1488th time, don't come here - go to cuckchan and shit up their honeypot.

So that might explain connections to Bulgaria. I'll watch the video and thank you.

We've been losing posters slowly for the last two years. I just don't think we should be hostile to newcomers.

Sounds like you should check my dubs tbh

The only way to actually save Holla Forums is to break it up. The board as it is is just to fucking bloated for discussion to flow freely. Right now we have to many vastly different groups and mindsets vying for power. Kekfags, lolbergtarians, Pure Nat Soc, and so on. Shills, Newfags and Trolls don't fucking help but a smaller population makes them easier to sort out and remove. Just my opinion though. I am sure it will happen naturally anyway.

Even Holla Forums was initially a part of Holla Forums they just broke off super fucking early.

No.i will be hostile to subhuman cuckchanners when i see them.

Newfag here. I've lurked less than 2 years but longer than most of these cuckchan faggots. I never used cuckchan or reddit, and I only found my way here by chance. Some of you guys are alright.

A few questions:

First and foremost: does the "lurk moar" meme really still work? Would it have worked for you if you had just gotten here with all the reddit and cuckchan faggots and CTR in addition to JIDF, I wasn't here before but I would guess it's worse now everywhere? The more I lurk the more I think you faggots are almost as lost as tumblrinas for going along with some of the obvious to me goyim herding that's happening here. Have you never even read Pawns in the Game?

Are you faggots really so far up Trump's ass that you actually can't see the latent kikery, is it all an overreaction to concern troll shilling, or is it just the kike mods banning anyone with independent thought?

How the fuck can you believe correctly in a worldwide jewish conspiracy dating back for centuries but ignore masons or illuminati, proven to exist by a lightning bolt in 1785 and outright deny things like Sandy Hook or chemtrails? Masonigger/kike mods again or are you all just playing along with the controled opp schtick like good goyim? :^)

Why so much hate for torposters?

>>>/hdi8/
faggots

heresy againat Kek.

check'd

kys

Tell me more Rabbi…

Reported.

We lost posters because of The Troubles. Josh faggotry fucking with the site and creating 503chan for 5 months.

I am a Kekfag.

Kek I saw the response coming. Don't worry guys it is still alright to have an unpopular opinion.

I will give newfags one breadcrumb.

Any poster with ID000000 is to be ignored, no TOR poster has ever offered anything of importance or substance in the past 3 years since JIDF stepped up their game.

Remember, ignore all ID000000 posts.

IGNORE ID000000 posts

*Kek I saw the response coming. Don't worry guys it is still alright to have an unpopular opinion. As long as you agree the Kikes need to be gassed.

My bad.

This
Daily reminder that kikes will be literally gassed and niggers exterminated.
The Reich Will Rise Again.

You saw it coming, but still did it anyway?

Go ahead and start a new board and put your own time and energy into it then, prove your thesis, or are you just one of the countless "Ideas guys" we have?

you forgot the chemtrails

then no need to break up, the only people who permanently left didn't conform to mandatory jew gassing

lolbergtarians shouldn't even be here tbh, they already have their own containment board
>>>/liberty/

What ever happened to him? Last I heard he was still in the Philippians. But I agree that hurt us a lot. I was kind of hoping the election would get us more traffic though.

This is what I'm talking about. (3) who posted:

You guys are answering me without responding but that's what I expected.

Just skimmed over his post,didn't need to read it to find the cancer.

At this point fam it's
>>>/bog/

Kill yourself.

Spoiler that shit,user.

Do I count as a newfag if I've been on Holla Forums since the Zim Zam trial?

We ain't leaving
t. right of hoppe

Lolbergs will be gassed.

Nah I was inspired to make a new board but it isn't Holla Forums related in anyway. I actually have no desire to deal with the pure shit and shills of running a political image board. Anyway deny what I say but it will be proven true one way or another. Just pretend like our history isn't directly tied with breaking away from a larger community and forming a new one.

I honestly forget they exist sometimes even though they shill like crazy.

Fed to pigs.

Shadilay!

YUROP WILL NOT SURVIVE

Absolutely plebian.

Most deserve it

*All

No. Just lurk moar.

No. Just lurk moar.

read a book nigger

Enlighten me, how would you deal with outsourcing of jobs to China in your ideal lolbergtarian nation? Surely you wouldn't just attempt to compete by eliminating minimum wage, lowering the standards of your people to that of the third world. After all, it would contradict your lolbergtarian ideology to place any kind of protective tariffs or embargos on China for that kind of practice, for that would mean that you wouldn't have a 100% free market anymore right? :^)

Fuck off nigger lover
Shitskins,niggers will be exterminated and a New Order shall rule and free this world of kikes and subhumans
Those pics are then.this is now.

that strawmann
that mental gymastics

go do your homework kid, adults are talking

why does my peenus weenus feel funny when I touch it

Sounds like someone has been watching too many kikewood nazi films. Maybe you ought to actually read some National Socialist literature or publications for once, like a real, intelligent, hywte aryan man would. At the very least watch video related. You're making us look like skinhead neo-nazi faggots.

get out cuckchanner shitskin.

lol no.
Skinheads will be gassed for being degenerates,schlomo.

Wasn't going to post again but what do you hope to gain by reporting a torposter? The most that will happen is post deletion, i.e. censorship. You're acting like a triggered SJW. Answer the damn questions or filter and ignore. What the hell are you afraid of?

Kill yourself.

geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/signscorpion/signscorpion02.htm

I'm still waiting for answers to those questions.

what about animals? they're inferior to whites right, so they don't deserve to live. fucking idiot.

I think it's the best it has ever been. Holla Forums, whether here or there, finally has a coherent identity; we're more or less all on the same team. We know who the "us" is in "us vs them". and we know who the "them" is too

fucking edgy teenagers , dont you have to masturbate to horse porn or something?
read a book at least

Why haven't you Killed yourself?

Animals are not humans,killing them would retarded and is anti-nature
National-Socialism is very pro animal rights.
Niggers are not animal nor human,they are subhumans who need to go so we can have a better world for future generations.

t.butthurt nigger

yeah.. whatever you say mr shekelberg

I don't like niggers, and i want them to be all systematically deported back to Africa so evolution can finish it's work. If they refuse and a race war ensues, so be it. However, National Socialism is about having a land for your own kind, I see no reason why the negro cannot exist isolated in it's own natural habitat. They have just as much of a right to exist and face darwin's trial as any other wild beast.

and you're telling me to go back to cuckchan

I actually agree with the other user.
I think all humans deserve a territory of their own to develop their own society in, as long as they don't cause harm to other populations like the jews do.

Preserve the good, eradicate the blatantly bad.
Niggers actually dindu nuffin, they are just beastmen being used as tools by jews

pic very related

say the nigger who is scared of being gassed by da ebul natzees

I've watched that video numerous times in the past.the problem is that you fail to see the negros as a threat to europeans.now that the kikes have let them in white lands,they will be forever a threat that can be used against whites.if they are eradicated,it will be great not just for whites but other races like asians.
Most Skinheads are white niggers.some of them are ok though.

I thought this was Holla Forums,not cuckchan or TRS.

Negroes are not a threat, they are dumb and unorganized, as this user
said, traitors are the ones letting them do as they please and letting them flood.

The solution is mass deportation, and limiting travel, not genocide or race war, it's that simple.

For the U.S. is another story, you guys are beyond fucked and a race war / black state is truly the only solution.

how is the weather in tel aviv david?

(checked)
nogs are a threat that kikes will use against whites.unless kikes are gone suddenly one day,niggers will be considered fair play to lynch.

I'm pretty indifferent on the issue of other peoples, but I was on the other user's side until you guys clarified you meant people in other lands.

I may have my shilldar overturned but any talk of not exterminating other races sets it off like nothing else. In the midst of an argument I've seen way to many people make the hop from
to

You seem to miss reading comprehension.
Anyways tell me how are niggers a threat to a healthy society?
They are dumb, unorganized as i already said and in lower numbers.

As this user said, traitors and jews are the ones giving them the power by stopping the hand of justice.

tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask?

hahaha elaborate how i am a kike please?

read

Deportation was implied in my post.
Why bother exterminating a race that literally is powerless in the grand scheme?

I find deportation a more humane and feasible solution at that point.

In fact we've even had some fairly based/redpilled niggers in the past.

If they are systematically deported out of Europa and the Americas and sent back to Africa, how would they be a threat to us? It's like a wild gorilla being pulled from it's habitat and left to roam a city. Do we need to exterminate all gorillas? No! We only need to return it to it's natural habitat, and isolate it.

I understand you now but it took a few posts to figure out of those implications were real or an indented exclusion from someone trying to create a more accepting atmosphere for cuck ideals.

Ok,maybe i'm a bit utopian in my thinking but the thought of a nigger free world and a africa with resources not going to waste is very attractive and realistic as a solution to me and others.

The world is our birthright. Africa was conquered and will be again. The only thing the colonial powers did wrong was leave anything alive in the lands they conquered. The EXISTENCE of sapient species that are not us is a direct threat to our future.

Newfags needs to shut the fuck up or get out. Also lurk >>>/polarchive/ while lurking here. 2 years minimum of lurking before posting.

Sure does smells like TRS in here.
Stuff like the webm you included is only good as propaganda for our cause,not cuck shit that we masturbate over.

None's a threat as long as healthy social dynamics are stated and accepted.
Would you consider the japanese a threat?

aswer this post

you called me kike, elaborate why?

It would be much easier to lynch all the kikes instead of the niggers. There's much less of the former than the latter.

This,i whole heardly agree.

Now we're speaking of a true threat.

*whole heartdly

*Gas all kikes

It is possible for inferiors to be based or redpilled, believe it or not. Doesn't mean I want them anywhere in or near my white ethnostate.

thx fam, typos happen ya'know.

Kikes are a threat because of their thinking,not their strenght.niggers on the other hand have the numbers and there are too many of them to not be a threat.especially since they aren't 100% retarded (now) thanks to the kikes.

No based kikes or niggers.ever.

No problem

Bullshit. You cannot correctly interpret the thoughts of another sapient SPECIES. You’re legitimately asking to explain the thoughts and whims of an ALIEN race. More similar than an off-world alien, of course, but still too foreign for us. Their only goal is the survival of their race, and they can’t do that if we’re around. They’ll kill us to protect their own kind. Your refusal to do the same IS HOW WE GOT IN THIS FUCKING MESS, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
They’re not caucasian, so obviously. The upper caste has some caucasian blood from our voyages over 15,000 years ago, but that’s so long ago that there are only the merest hints of similarity anymore.

Do you own a dog?

Subsentient ≠ sentient ≠ sapient. You have to know the right terms to hold this discussion, kiddo.

The japanese could be a threat but i'm sure we can have a healthy alliance with them since they are civilized and respect us.shitskins and niggers are top priority though along with the kikes.

Been saying it for years, blacks are actually quite redpilled - It's more than just Kanye, blacks have known about kikery for a long time, like Michael Jackson in particular - and if they learned the difference between whites and Jews, they would be a valuable asset I said asset you illiterate fuck, not ally to our cause.

Declaring war–overt or covert–on the whole world simultaneously is stupid, so yeah, we can use the japs to help kill the chinks.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Nope,if you had any personal experience with niggers or live in a multiculti hellhole you would know them for what they truly are.stop cucking for niggers.it's disgusting.

Yep,ths commie chinks are a real threat too,they need to be torn apart into smaller countries like it was under japanese rule.

Most people don't work at a very higher level than a dog, their intelligence might be superior, but their primal behaviour is similar.

You're going full retard my man, the majority of people doesn't simply wish to have a race war so casually, coexistence is a thing.

Like many breeds of dogs can understand each other, humans are not so alien like you protray them to be.

come on

THAT’S. WHY. WE’RE. IN. THIS. MESS.
AND HOW WELL HAS THAT BEEN WORKING OUT FOR THE WHITE RACE, EXACTLY? DO TELL US.

It's been working like this my mentally challenged man.

Whites are white, jews look white, jews infiltrated white nations to the top and made those nations suicidal.

autists will autism I guess

Top kek,go back to TRS.just becuase some nogs try to imitate whites doesn't make them "one of the good ones" it just means they are hiding their inner chimp.niggers are a special case unlike other races where literally all of them are subhumans.

i bet you are nelow 20, your arguments are teenage tier

It is, we need a homogeneous form of thinking else the power of the board diminishes and is diluted in trash and shit threads.

*below

You know the phrase “Gas the kikes; race war now”? Do you understand why that phrase is what it is? It’s not “Gas the kikes; demarcate lands and maintain separation now”. If coexistence worked, it wouldn’t even be “gas the kikes.” It would be “deport the kikes to Madagascar.” But it’s not.

BECAUSE YOU CAN’T COEXIST WITH THEM.

The great silence (the absence of SETI signals) is perhaps the strongest indicator of all that high relativistic velocities are attainable and that everybody out there knows it. The sobering truth is that relativistic civilizations are a potential nightmare to anyone living within range of them. The problem is that objects traveling at an appreciable fraction of light speed are never where you see them when you see them due to light speed lag. Relativistic rockets, if their owners turn out to be less than benevolent, are both totally unstoppable and totally destructive. A starship weighing 1,500 tons (approximately the weight of a fully fueled space shuttle sitting on the pad) impacting an Earth-like planet at “only” 30 percent of light speed will release 1,500,000 megatons of energy–an explosive force equivalent to 150 times today’s global nuclear arsenal.
I’m not going to talk about ideas. I’m going to talk about reality. It will probably not be good for us ever to build and fire up an antimatter engine. Given the proper detecting devices, a Valkyrie engine burn could be seen out to a radius of several light years and may draw us into a game we’d rather not play. A game in which, if we appear to be even the slightest threat to another civilization–and if the resources are are available to eliminate us–then it would be logical for them to do so. The game plan is, in its simplest terms, the relativistic inverse to the Golden Rule: “Do unto others before they can do unto you.” When we put our heads together and tried to list everything we could say with certainty about other civilizations, without hating actually met them, all that we knew boiled down to three simple laws of alien behavior.

1. Their survival will be more important than our survival.
If an alien species has to choose between them and us, they won’t choose us. It is difficult to imagine a contrary case. Species don’t survive by being self-sacrificing.
2. Wimps don’t become top dogs.
No species makes it to the top by being passive. The species in charge of any given planet will be highly intelligent, alert, aggressive, and ruthless when necessary.
3. They will assume the first two laws apply to us.
They won’t come to get our resources, knowledge, women, or even because they’re mean and want power over us. They’ll come to destroy us to ensure their survival–even if were no apparent threat–because species death is just too much to risk, however remote the risk.

The most humbling feature of the relativistic bomb is that even if you happen to see it coming, its exact motion and position can never be determined. Given a technology even two orders of magnitude above our own, you cannot hope to intercept one of these weapons. It often happens in these discussions that an repression from the Old West arises: ‘God made some men bigger and stronger than others, but Mr. Colt made all men equal.” Variations on Mr. Colt’s weapon are still popular today, even in a society that possesses hydrogen bombs. Similarly, no matter how advanced civilizations grow, the relativistic bomb is not likely to go away.
We ask that you try just one more thought experiment. Imagine yourself taking a stroll through Manhattan, somewhere north of 68th Street, deep inside Central Park, late at night. It would be nice to meet someone friendly, but you know that the park is dangerous at night. That’s when the monsters come out. There’s always a strong undercurrent of drug dealings, muggings, and occasional homicides. It’s not easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. They dress alike and the weapons are concealed. The only difference is intent, and you can’t read minds. Stay in the dark long enough and you may hear an occasional distance shriek or blunder across a body. How do you survive the night? The last thing you want to do is shout, “I’m here!” The next to last thing you want to do is reply to someone who shouts, “I’m a friend!”
What you would like to do is find a policeman or get out of the park. But you don’t want to make noise or move towards a light where you might be spotted, and it is difficult to find either a policeman or your way out without making yourself known. Your safest option is to hunker down and wait for daylight, then safely walk out. There are, of course, a few obvious differences between Central Park and the universe.
There is no policeman.
There is no way out.
And the night never ends.

The agitation thing would be much cooler if I thought anyone on this board was actually prepared to do it.

Commit suicide. You’re not worth saving and you’re trying to kill the rest of our race. You are a weed and you should be reaped.

You keep using ad homeniems,and not arguemnts because you know i'm right.

Nice copypasta, use your own words

That's actually hilarious that this exists. Thanks user, I will certainly be putting this to good use.

one day you will grow up

QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
Electricity
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
Gravity & Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
TRUMP knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
GLOBAL HOAXING
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg

Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273
Fuck right?
How about moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.
The Ultimate Truth

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM

Actually he's right, don't give him a spot to grip, i suspect he's a shill that's trying to pervert our views to the ones of a retarded skinhead, instead of those of a glorious nationalist.

oops

Let's agree to disagree. Just know that it's unlikely that you are going to have the support of the majority if you push for the genocide of all non-white races, and that will probably include a significant portion of some of us here on Holla Forums as well.

Well I've had both. I agree with what Jefferson said about them.

For a time I went to a high school in which I was pretty much a minority as a white man, I was still able to find tolerable company with 2 black guys who wanted nothing more from life but money from petty jobs so they could play vidya, watch niggerball, and black girls of their own. One of them was in fact already aware of the Jewish problem. They are a simpler more primitive people, but certainly not a threat (in their own land), and not a people that we need to exterminate.

Like I said before.

I agree with

Slurp a chode, dipshit. They are my words. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING ARGUMENT AND NO REFUTATION.
You’re miles out of your league. Go take Anthropology 101.

kill yourself you anti white kike.

here's a shill guys

and here's his copypasta wall of text posted after 30 seconds from the last reply, this strategy is used often to discourage discourse from the other users.

Watch and learn newfriends.

Sounds like glorious faggot to me.

maybe because you are a kike shill

Sounds like a fairytale or a extremely tiny minority.

oyyyyyy veeyyyyyyy, dont delete the thread imkike

look who is active now ehehhehee pure coincidence

Also i'll add, notice how he changed IP to post as multiple people to fuck up the discourse.

Learn to use this button. It could save your life

You're acting like a shill with your strawman

Kill yourself cuckchanner

Epic post xdddd
Consider suicide.

come on

You have to go back.

nice strawmann

Not an argument. Reported.
Almost as though we keep arguments around so that when we see faggots like you we can debunk your garbage without having to spend the time rewriting everything every single time, huh.
Eat shit, shill. YOU HAVE NO REFUTATION.

Its not a strawman when you post a anti mod and Pro TRS meme.

You forgot to reply to this mr. shill
:^)

No, seriously, you need to learn about imkikey.
>>>/sudo/8334

well if you missed it, the TRS operation was lead by external agents, ifyou falled for the psyop i am not suprised given your line of thougth

don't care about mods tbh unless they don't do their job and let all hell break loose.

i'm listening.Give proof here and now faggot.

Guess what they’re not doing.

go there, there is all the information you need about

what is the biggest difference between customs on here and on half chan?
just so i dont commit any fauxpas

lol

hi there imkike, ban me now

nice IP swapm imkike

everyone watch the boardlog to see imkike in action

You fags are like the world's shittiest poker players.

is there any chance we met in a thread about the occult and/or nasa back on 4/pol/ a few months ago? i recognize that stuff at least

also you might like looking into
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4 if you didnt already. especially the part about the pyramids and what secrets are encoded in it might interest you

Not an argument

…well i dont know who is jewing who anymore.
I know for a fact that trs are filthy kike loving faggots but that rachposting thing is suspicous i must admit.

Still no proof of a single fucking thing, and they never will because it's 100% jewish lies, as usual.

It's been a long time since I have been on half/pol/ but I remember it was customary there to argue about which Europeans were "truly" white. That is D&C shilling which is best responded to by questioning the poster's sexuality.

test

What are you talking about?
The rachposter thing?

go to /polmeta/ or go to
>>>/sudo/8334

you are too new to know what is this all about

test

If it's the video I think, I mostly agree with him except on an argument about giving them a farewell gift. I can't see a reconciliation between what they think is owed to them and what we may believe fair.

inb4 'muh VPN'. Do not trust VPN operators without a good reason to do so, and never trust a 'free' VPN. Additionally, shills will try to blend in, TOR posting makes you stick out like a sore thumb

But of course you won't try to refute my points; instead, you will attack my character. The anti-TOR shilling is unwarranted and I suspect the result of an incompetent or compromised moderation team (based on the period for which TOR was completely unuseable).

The true redpill is realizing that whites are better and therfore have a right to rule this world.there is nothing wrong with white supremacy over other places like africa.

A lot of tor fags are either shills or faggots from what i've seen.

then you should be able to tell that due to their posts and not their ID though

sure is getting shilly in here.

just wew

It'd be quicker if you just made them all watch The Greatest Story Never Told or something.

watched 1st part of it so far 2 days ago. truly a great documentary.

Hellstorm is good too.

dub trips of truth

Hello Holla Forums, from Holla Forums here. Long time lurker from cuckchan and also joined the exodus back in 2014, now I have to ask:

How many of Marx's teachings have feminists in their Feminist Theory adapted? Are there any reference materials you can give me about it? How about cultural materialism/Marxism?

This is how you redtext newfags

i am relatively new (~2 years) and I have a question. what is with this gay as fuck monster snake loli in the corner. that shit is disgusting.

Get out.

bump bump

bump bump

bump bump

bump bump

bump bump

That would be ideal but we can not expect newfags to be wise all the time. We need to redpill them to prevent them from shitting up the board.

thats the jew subverting this sub

i agree that shits disgusting, serves no purpose, and is not even one of our real symbols

Instead of this, i believe what would help newfags here would be the following :
Holohoax threads
Biology threads ( biological differences between races )
Debate threads
International Jewry threads
Threads that show in full extent the destructive nature of the negro.
Most of the above can be summed up with beautiful,
Holla Forums History Threads
History is the greatest redpill of all time.

Back in my day we had one word
lurkmoar

The reason people want you to lurk more is to spot the shills. You may be a logical person with a moral compass, but if you argue with shills in bait threads, you ruin the forum as a whole. Chan forums before the shilling were a lot different. You didn't need to put every post or thread through a filter to see if it's bait.

No,the reason why they need to lurk moar is because cuckchanner newfags are cancerous.

OP you need to start to use https://

yes i know, i changed the browser an this one dont enforce https by default

Lel, i lurked for almost 7 months back on cuckchan before i made my first comment because i was afraid anonymoose would hack me. It was a comment mocking Jessi's saggy tits.

Such good times.

(heiled)
YOU NEED TO WATCH THE REST OF IT user

planning on it

Hate spoonfeeding, but hate newfags more.

Sam Hyde started out having his standup comedy posted here. He basically just dropped pills into libshit audience's gaping mouths. Black crime rates, degeneracy of the gay, etc. They couldn't figure out if he was joking, lulz ensued. Must watch.

Far as the terrorist attacks; Ben G smoothed things over and the media kept falling for every lie so it just kinda fell in place.

It's the classic 4chan standard, I believe it's /a/'s. Some boards more heavily inundated with cancer corrupted it to lurk 2 months in the late years (e.g., Holla Forums, around 2011), now you can't even sage on cuckchan so nobody ever gets told to lurk, it's made the place beyond saving. Sage is a holy institution essential to preserving any imageboard also generals and the catalog are fucking cancer.

2 years was about right for most people, since we all found 4chan in highschool or earlier (I was 14 when I first found Holla Forums) so it took a couple years before you wouldn't be obviously obnoxious underageb& cancer. Nobody actually follows it as a hard rule, the rule is in practice that if you don't get saged and told to lurk, you're good, because it means you're fitting in but we don't sage nearly as much as we used to these days, so that doesn't count anymore, lurk your 2 years faggot. I can still spot you newfags from a mile away and I'm sure everyone else can too, it just clogs threads up to try and sage all you cancer at this point

2 years is also good to keep around because newfags are especially hubristic (that's why they're newfags, they haven't lost their egos) and will always think they're a better poster than the standard cancer, so shorten it from 2 years to 1, or from 1 year to 2 months.

tl;dr: don't touch tradition, they're natural heuristics evolved over far more years and experience than you have. loosening traditions is degradation of culture.

Should've read through the thread. OP is an obvious cuckchan newfag spamming the thread to keep it alive. (1)'s are shills, yes, but remember (30)'s are cancer. Take my sage.

As flat as your pointy little head.

What are "tha pedos?"

$$Fancy$$
$$Italics$$

why do we never talk about the bad things Trump does? like filling up his cabinet with goldman sachs jews, the same people who stole 800 billion under TARP.

Holla Forums is going to shit, just as every other site does
We will never relive the days immediately following the first exodus

Hello Holla Forums. I'm coming into a very new understanding of the world around me, my place in it, right and wrong are becoming very hard to distinguish. For a long time it was 'haha that's really funny online joke the large nose folk did 9/11' but now, I'm starting to look into things. A lot of things. I'm getting very worried.

But the more that I consider things analytically, without bias, it genuinely seems like I'm living in a country experiencing a mass fugue state. Is cognitive dissonance really becoming the norm of society?

Guys, did the Holocaust actually happen?

And what do you think about 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' by Matvei Golovinski?

I searched it up online after hearing of it as a very interesting text that seems to be, in short, coming true. Every listing I can find of it is massively prefaced as 'Antisemitic slander' and so forth, which seems like a red flag to me.

Holla Forums, what do you think? Is it too late? Is the western world totally overrun by horrible evil perpetrated by Jews? Is there anything I can do directly? This is a neat community, but it's rather hard to penetrate what side of the fence the majority of your fellers are on.

It's really easy to laugh 'conspiracy theories' off as a load of crock, but what if that in itself is an example of mass international social engineering?

This feels like a fucking apocalypse just snuck up from behind and shat down my collar.

It's one of the interesting side effects of having two sides lie to the populous to get them to fight. Eventually people get hip to it, and they have to swap some of the narrative around. Not many people know why they believe shit anymore.

As of the last couple years, there are those who would have you believe in a consensus. Anyone who uses the term "we" is not to be trusted. The information you gain here should, and depressingly often will, stand on it's own.
As to the JQ, the redpill thread is worth reading if you're interested in that subject. Always make sure your infographics are, or can be, cited.

Yes.

No.

No.

Yes. But don't take it personal. This is strictly a matter of preservation of culture, racial identity and genetics dominated by pure blood aesthetics and standards.

Sure.

Yes.

They have an inherent need to infiltrate other societies, subjugate its inhabitants, erase their standards and profit from the outcomes. The question is why DON'T you?

are there any red pilled youtube channels and if so what are they

I remember before when we were only user without Ids or Flags on original Holla Forums. We were not NatSoc then. Some of us were but it wasn't a majority. I guess those were the truly illuminated ones… or just older Anons.

But the globalists, the multinationalists, the leftists, the islamists, the jihadists, the zionists, the communists or the progressivists… they just keep pushing and pushing and pushing.

FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!11!!

Well, now we're mad as hell. The rest has not happened yet. They can stop anytime and fuck off. ANYTIME. But they don't. We'll see what happens next.

(checked)
hey goyim please compile a list for me…

you want half-serious stuff or comedy?
if comedy, you want blatant Holla Forums shit like murdoch murdoch or a little bit more subtle like GBAH?

Thanks, user. Good insight.

Follow up: Does anyone know why the lie of the Holocaust is so incredibly audacious? Most of it doesn't make sense on a fundamental level, and it only seems to be believed because it's forbidden to critically consider it. Why not construct a lie that at least /sounds/ true when mulled over for a cursory amount of time? The logistics of how many Jews allegedly died and the methods/surrounding circumstances are plain out asinine. Even before you start looking around for why it didn't happen, it's clear that the way they say it happened makes no sense.

I'm caught in a loop of continually asking myself what in the name of God is happening. Do I sound mad or dithyrambicly impassioned? Am I right-minded? Good god, the audacity of these Kikes.

either is fine I just want to watch something other than Sargon

Personally I find all the serious pseudo-philosophical bullshitter personalities that rant about politics to be pretty masturbatory and with humor I really prefer the people who you know are obviously Holla Forums types but don't overtly shout it from the rooftops by saying
like a cheap laugh track.

I'd recommend Team Gamerfood
youtube.com/watch?v=e-_o7woYZE8

EmptyHero
youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk

GBAH
youtube.com/watch?v=6d1F8i9wqT4

and of course: MDE
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

Something that is taboo to question is more powerful in the imagination because it cannot be processed and emotionally discharged.

It didn't start out audacious, but the Eichmann trial was used by the Israeli govt to create a siege mentality, and started off a purity spiral amongst almost everyone else.

thanks my good man

Torfags are proven cancer, there is no need to address anything you say, it's a fact. I don't like that TOR has been saturated into uselessness for image boards, but facts are facts. If you want to use TOR to disseminate some facts, images or information using TOR as an extra layer of anonymity - fine.
But actual conversation and discourse? I have lost hours/days to arguing with slippery TOR fags for years and in 2015 I wrote them off forever - and most sane, legit anons did as well.

This post is for the bystanders. TORposters are a shit.

Sure you have.

I believe the poster meant to post "our way of constant questioning, debating, shitposting, trolling, and destruction of obvious outsiders."

The good TORposters tend to come from European countries where they'd be jailed for wrongthink. They do exist.

The "newfag" shit was always divide and conquer. No political ideology or movement in history was ever successful by turning away new people. If in the worst case scenario they were ideologically "a bit off", then the healthy community – if it is a healthy and growing community – works to correct their thought, to align it to their way, and say "this is our way, if you like it, stick around, if not, there's the door."

But it's time and time again been the case where the typical Holla Forumsock is actually a social recluse autist who wants his echo chamber, and is set off by anything which he doesn't agree with 100%. It only drives people away.

There's a Hitler quote somewhere that involves "keep bringing people in", from their early 20's party days, when they were small. Holla Forums wants to get bigger. Holla Forums WANTS to become critical mass. Spam Holla Forums in youtube comments, spam it everywhere.

All of these asocial degenerates will be day of the roped anyway, even so-called "oldfags."

Holla Forums wants to redpill people but they don't want more Holla Forumsacks without filtering for quality.
This is not a difficult concept, newfag.

Check out my newest vid my dude

Keep saying that to yourself, newfriend,

▲
▲ ▲

I miss those times.

You're baiting, right? Everyone knows this graphic is shit.

If they are smart and quick on the uptake then the timed should be cut in half.
I only lurked for a year on cuckchan back in 2010 and was making posts by January 2011.
Then again, people on the internet were of a higher caliber back then

Always choose quality over quantity
quantity over quality is for communists, and as proven in Germany after Hitler rose to power, most of the quantity will jump ship at the first sign of trouble. Why have 2000 fair weather followers, when you can get just as much done with a loyal core of 200 true believers?

this post should honestly be stickied. it hits every fucking point. also checked.

Fuck off kikes

Found the race-mixing goon.

That's all I needed to see to realize you don't know shit about PR. WE don't need to water down our views to appeal to the masses. In fact, it would be to our detriment to do so. We're already "the far right" in the minds of the masses. If they see that even we aren't arguing to gas the kikes, they interpret that as "gassing the kikes is out of the question because even the far right doesn't seem too keen on it."

Stop fooling yourself, Holla Forums will NEVER be mainstream. Instead, it is our place to set where the fringe of the overton window is. Every political movement wants to be in the MIDDLE of the overton window, however.

Now just think for a minute. Holla Forums's image is that of the fringe right, we want our views to become the middle, so what do you think that means about what we should express through Holla Forums?
It means we make Holla Forums MORE radically right than we are in actuality you fucking dingus

serious question: on my old laptop, somehow everything was set up so that when I clicked on the original filename of an image or webm, a download would begin automatically with the original filename.

using a new laptop, when i click the original filename, the image or webm opens in a new window. I liked the old setup because it was one click to download, not ~4 and a whole new window. any ideas on how to get this old system back?

The difference is that civic nationalism allows for Multiethnic states, demands cultural harmony (not necesarily homogeneity, but virtues which are similar enough not to create balkinization).

Ethnic nationalism on the other hand demands total ethnic and cultural homogeneity.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

I am sure you are deebly goncerned about public relations, but know that our enemies could give two shits and will call us Ebil Nahtzees even if we open rescue shelters and orphanages.

Holla Forums has over 7 million unique IDs daily, 99% of them simply lurk or rarely ever post. 4Chan has ~30 million.

Utter stupidity. Just because they would call all polacks genocidal maniacs doesn't make all polacks genocidal maniacs.
If the board doesn't get consumed by terminal autism and bothers to have some tact, and show that we're not actually unpalatable nitwits, people will only see their deceit. This of course leads to self doubt, which is a great oppertunity to make a case.

But if you do conform to their stereotypes, you are as much their stooge as the useful idiots who propagate their doublethink. Curious outsiders, when attempting to see for themselves what places like pol are about will be looking for these erroneous stereotypes of indiscriminate hatred. When you idiots embody that, they will only see that and dismiss you. You turn the board into Goldstein, for the newest installment of the two minutes hate.
You are controlled opposition. Whenever anyone dares to question the mainstream narrative, they need only point to you for proof. The fact that you can change that, and refuse to despite knowing this makes you more useful than any talking-head pundit in the propaganda game.

Actually, let me expand on this with a glaring example: Islam

Despite the fact that the Muslim hordes being imported into Europe are widely homophobic, antisemetic, dearly believe everything that the lefty strawman of a rightwinger believes, (((they))) have fully marketed Islamic barbarians to the masses.

How?

They just never let muslims aire these beleifs to the public, they lie by omission. And because of that, they somehow believe that there isn't anything wrong with being Islamic. Complete doublethink.

They think far-righters are morally repugnant for believing the exact things Muslims actually believe.

So if you think that just because yiu have the facts on your side, eventually people will realise you're right, you're absolutely wrong. Naive, and autistic.

This refusal to accept reality by the masses shows reality does not matter. Just people's perception of reality. Once you swallow this final redpill, you will see why it's necesary to craft our own image of reality to counter theirs, one which is welcoming to the bluepilled, but not to the counter perception.

epic oldfag here. its because the mods here are a bunch of cunts who anchor and delete every other thread.

Please note, this is why TOR posters are trash. They are here to ==WASTE YOUR TIME== , they even might seem sincere - but the more time you spend arguing with them, or attempting to help them with some imaginary problem, the less time you spend reading, learning and actually doing something that would make a difference.

never said that, not an argument

They never argue in good faith and will never directly answer any questions. I have seen Anons say
for over 40 posts while the Torfag continues to post nonsense and dances around arguments just enough to infuriate legitimate anons.

In summation, ignore, hide and never engage with Torfags. It makes your experience here a little more tolerable.

meant for

yeah you are a hypocrite and probably a redditer

Here we have another lesson about TORfags, they will abuse this technology to bypass IDs to have conversations with themselves, to defend themselves and shit up the boards. Here is Torfag defending himself with this ID2d2693.
Absolute cancer my family

Yes, that's correct, we can agree to this fact
Never said that, not an argument. I only stated that TOR is garbage and has been since 2015.
Not an argument again. I don't use TOR and only use VPN when I am posting here. If you don't have a reddit, twitter and faceberg account and aren't trying to drop redpills in your spare time on your white brothers and sisters - then maybe you would be happier at Cuckchan being ineffective.

Proganda is every anons job here. We go into those places because we have to, not because we want to. Normies have limited "smart" apple devices and (((Search engines))) that will never even give them a whiff of truth, it's your duty to desseminate what you learn here to your friends, family, neighbors and strangers on the internet.

If you don't put it out there, how will anyone learn the truth(s) about race, religion, jews, propaganda, Hitler and Trump?

Again, online anonymity and security is paramount, and if you are using Windows 10 Even ironically for some reason take some time and head over to Holla Forums and lurk

Fucking kike jidf mods, just got banned for posting this.

iktf brother

God, you anti TOR fags are absolutely moronic. Once you disable all scripts and do not go to non-onion URLs you're basically unstoppable. It's funny that you trust a VPN more than you would trust TOR, your VPN is only one layer and they could easily just look at the sites you visit and sell off your information quite easily.

Also, people with proxies/VPN could easily have a conversation with themselves too you know, but even better, their IDs will be completely different.

Once again - that is not the argument.

This is the argument:
PEOPLE who use TOR on Holla Forums with 0000000 IDs are complete cancer and are not to be engaged.
- they have been shitting up the board for 2 straight years now and there is no solution and no "fix" for this, other than to throw all babies you out with the bathwater.

I am not arguing the technical reliability or nuances of TOR itself, I am directly addressing the people who use TOR here, on this imageboard.

This is also true, but "Samefagging" is a known commodity, and although tougher to sniff out than a big fat 000000000 shitting up the board, everyone is aware of this phenomenon.

You argue like a kike and have the reading comprehension of someone who is purposely attempting to muddy the argument waters.

For the watchers/newfags/retards reading, TOR cannot have "RANGEBANS", it's all or nothing. VPNs can have RANGEBANS, so those outfits like CTR would have to spend more money to continue to shitpost using NEW proxies.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TOR USAGE IS A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE
metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html?start=2010-01-01&end=2017-02-12&country=all&events=off
This graph, from the TOR Project itself, shows that before Snowden there were about a million TOR users. After the leaks this jumped to six million (oy vey!!!). Of the 5m new users, 4m of them dropped out within six months.
Thank goodness most people are sane enough to realize the psychological effects this shit has on the soul. Human beings are supposed to feel free and unrestricted in order to be even marginally functional. Excessive focus on privacy/security happens when someone has nothing else to fill their mind/time with.
The only people who still use Tor are military-grade autists. 293343 is absolutely correct–stay away at all costs. They need time to learn how to manage their autism.

Get the fuck out and never return, nigger.

Where are you even from? Who makes this mistake?

ID, not post number*. Same question though, who links to a post by referencing the user ID? that's a strange kind of newfag

Geeee i wonder who could be behind this

learn to redtext kike, read the manual again before posting

This retarded psyop
kikes are out of touch lately

Some out-of-place alnum string is obviously a reference to some poster, not a link to a post.
/((ID|id):? ?)?[0-9a-f]{6}/ are all valid descriptors.
ya done goofed didnt you

No need for psyops, the graph speaks for itself. People just don't care.
https:// metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html?start=2010-01-01&end=2017-02-12&country=all&events=off
Nothing but 100% truth here.

By the way, this is the same reason why the "Gahnoo±Loonux Desktop" will never materialize. Bruce Schneier himself uses Windows. He is also a Jew.
People just lack the autism level necessary to care about such stuff. The Jews have tried to select for "intelligence", but it has backfired and made them neurotic instead:
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
By using Tor and excessively focusing on privacy and security instead of caring about real issues, people are literally becoming epigenetic Jews.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11446-nervous-diseases
forward.com/culture/181591/genetic-diseases-affecting-ashkenazi-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
G-D's Chosen Master Race amirite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypes_of_Jews
Stereotypes became stereotypes for a reason: they act as a reasonably functional heuristic.
In terms of large populations and averages, they are, for all intents and purposes, absolutely accurate.

Humans are neuroenhanced monkeys. Worrying too much about too many stuff (excessive stress) screws the human biology up.
Jews live under constant fear that the goyim will start gassing them any minute now.
It was so real in their minds that they even pass it on to their jew-larva:
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3206702/Holocaust-survivors-pass-genetic-damage-trauma-children-researchers-find.html
scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
The 'it was real in my mind' thing actually is real:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
If the Jew thinks he was gassed six times, then he is as good as having actually been gassed six times:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer

Use Alt+F4 for hidden tools menu.

Can someone redpill me about the thule society? Doing searches online bring conflicting info.

i forgot my reaction face for you kike

It's a Utopian myth just like every other Utopia people have imagined. People tend to be really attracted to the idea of a "perfect society" that existed in the distant past. It provides hope that such a thing can be replicated. The reason you're finding so much conflicting information is because everyone who wrote about it adjusted it to meet their criteria for Utopia.

My advice: don't buy into any of it.
Utopian fantasies are how commies are made.

i t hink you are tying to fin in hard
if you dont know what it is, alt leadt dont spread your ignorance

If I didn't know what it was, why would i even reply?

I'm sorry for bursting your bubble, but Thule never existed.

1st post worst post
no.

I've been bothering to post on the chans for only about a year now. I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the general consensus to catch up to me. Yea, you've come a long way in uncoverng the the corruption and misdirection that has formed our society over the past many decades, and are starting to delve into the same for the past century, but you still have a looooong way to go before you are fully ready for the full truth of it. So, in a sense, most of you are the newfags to me.

People like to get into 'The Club' and then turn around and close the door behind them; "After me, the flood." Let's not reinforce that stupid behavior. Lurk for two years? The time involved is as variable as the person doing the studies - as determined by common sense and openess to the truth, whatever it might be, time enough to learn our real circumstance and real history. That may take two years, or twenty or more.

Subjects Holla Forums itself has yet to be redpilled on:
overpop and the need for humanity's reproductive self-conrol
self-destructive environmental denouement
any number of technologies, even whole sciences, mostly of the 'black' variety
the bona fide spiritual nature of humankind, reincarnating repeatedly through the races on this one Earth
existence of intelligent life on other planets who themselves have figured out how to traverse the great distances between us
Bafath, not Jews

Given the evolutionary path of our spiritforms, we are all still neophytes, newfags as you put it. Let's not go holding ourselves above others until we know it all. And we don't, not even close.

You need to lurk moar, faggot.

>>>/oven/

bumping because idiot shills have tried to make a half dozen duplicates of this thread

bump