If around election day polls showed that he had a chance of actually winning...

If around election day polls showed that he had a chance of actually winning, would you vote for him on the basis of non-interventionalism and third party viability?

sure

Trump represents this in the current election and probably actually knows where/what Aleppo is, too.

No, not when Jill Stein is running.

Rhetoric and honesty (if there really is any in him, kek) don't really matter when you're the leader of the global strongarm of capital; you'll initiate disgusting policies simply because private lobbies and secret intelligences tell you to.

That said, I'd vote for him just for the memes dude.

Fuck no. Especially if he had an actual chance of winning.

For an third-party candidate, it's honestly unacceptable to be for big-money donations like he his. Not being corrupt is half of the appeal of these people.

Not when Jill Stein is on the same ballot.

Yes, I want legal weed.

Definitely, not a burger though.

You're delusional.

Yep. If we're going to endure 4 ~ 8 painful years no matter what, we might as well be high while we do it.

Is he accepting donations? That's fucked up. Libertarians tend to dislike him, so I think he's probably just the "moderate conservative" of this election now that the GOP can't do it.

I plan on it. The less government control, the quicker the workers can take control of the market, and eventually abolish the state entirely.

I wouldn't be mad if Jill Stein won tho.

Yes I would. The smaller the goverment the better.

Honestly, lolbertarians would probably do less damage in the short term than neocons, proto-fascists and neolibs.

Pass the blunt buddy. It's gonna hurt….

Johnson flat out said he wont talk about the NAP or freedom of association stuff. Also when he was governor of New Mexico he was on some "tough on crime" bullshit.

But hes leading the lolbert party so noatter what happens his party will basically pressure him to stay true to the tenets.

If youre interested, watch the libertarian party debates held. Johnson was a bit wishy washy on something. IIRC he supported american intervention in WWI and WWII.

I wouldn't vote anyway because I'm not American.

But nah, man. I'm not voting for capitalist idiots just because they're underdog capitalist idiots. I would probably support Jill Stein (despite her retarded choice of a running mate that would make me reconsider if he had any chance of actually being elected), but not someone who's basically more of the same.

The Republicans are corrupt scum, but the lolberts are the heart of that corruption, the ideological fount from which it issues. Lolberts in power would mean handing the puppetstrings from Heritage Foundation to the CATO Institute, one is cancerous, the other IS cancer.

Does he know the answer to vid related?

I mean it's him vs. an egotistical megalomaniac or Hillary "we came, we saw, he died" Clinton.

He's less evil than either of them, probably, but he's also a massive Porky apologist, making him the best accelerationist option. His opposition would mostly be anti-capitalists. Who's going to be up in arms over non-intervention? Over legalizing weed? Over any other positions he has? Gary Johnson (and lolberts in general) winning would shift the politcal spectrum form the current liberal and conservative closer toward capitalism and anticapitalism.

I failed to vote for Vermin Supreme exactly two times.
The first was when I voted for Gore (causing 9/11) and the second was voting for Obama in 2008 (creating ISIS). I have learned my lesson, and will vote Vermin Supreme everytime, for everything, everywhere, from now on.

Besides, Johnson ain't offered me no damn pony. I got a price now.

It's a good idea to vote for fringe candidates, we're seeing a shift where campaigns are crowd-funded and are more cultural platforms than actual chances at winning.

The conventional wisdom that not voting for one of the dual parties is a wasted vote is false, of course, a vote /for/ them is wasted.

It's all about boosting poll numbers. If a fringe candidate can get even 10% in poll numbers and a chance to speak freely on their position, it widens the political discourse.

Absolutely, anything to break the status quo and create openings for new movements, legitimize movements outside of the Repbulican/Democrat iron grip on government.