How much did /pol help Trump to win the presidency?

How many 4chan-ers, especially from /pol hold strong political positions? I mean like a congressman, minister, prime minister, or even higher, or something really up high.
Inb4 someone says Trump, I think that is the obvious answer, of course he does visit /pol, probably even shitposts too, he made us meme him into presidency. Or did we make him think that he did? I mean, there is a 100% chance that he is aware of the /pol right hive-mind. Or did we meme him into presidency because of his secret chance that he will get rid of The Jews?

Trump dictates his tweets to his secretary. His NY office has no computer.

The most the chans did is goad the media or alphabet soup into fucking up in Trumps favor. Anything else is dubs wizardry.

This is a shit attempt at datamining to try and foil our tactics in the future. Holla Forums was instrumental in the election, but I'm not telling you how JEWCREW

NOBODY SPILL THE BEANS TO THIS CUCK

Hey, Mordecai, figure it out on your own.

this is interesting. If that is true, he plays 4d chess for real. Imagine if he would become aware of 4chan, he would exploit us immediately to help him win. He is smartest man on the planet.

Just because I understand memes too well, does not mean I am a cuck. I fuck bitches, I can have any woman that I want, like Hank Moody.

We know Eric does.

how do you know that? Proof?

Reported for datamining.

There was definitely an influence from us.

reported

Let's not kid ourselves, no one from either 4 or 8 Holla Forums actually hold positions of real influence.

hey OP how about you just end your pathetic life ok?
just kill yourself, its easy

well, we as a whole hold a position of power
there is that

Fuck off with your datamining bullshit nigger.

David Brock, after I'm done hunting all of your new hires in your kikeCREW, I'm coming to kill you next.
This isn't a threat, its a promise.

Im going to kill every last one of you kikes, suicide now because when I catch you it wont be quick

Data-mining thread that wants to find out how much we believe in Trump.

8ch/pol/ is the kernel
4chan/pol/ is the seed
social media is the soil
the butthurt leftists are the water
and truth is the sunlight

I admit.

Sage and Reported. Fuck off kike.