After the war, Ludendorff became a prominent nationalist leader, and a promoter of the Stab-in-the-back myth...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Ludendorff

Well that explains why they made him into a generic mustache-twirling evil German who gets violently murdered by Wonder Kike who minutes later lets Dr. Poison go free and preaches about love, despite the latter being indirectly responsible for the death of her American boy toy.

that's right, durmphy

Then why did putting all those groups into prison camps stop the problem from happening again?

What are you talking about? Germany lost the second time they tried to conquer the world too.

Jenny > Margaret

Germans are Nazis in this movie, end of story.

Give me a single instance where Wonder Woman gives a shit about starving and ill German soldiers and civilians getting killed by Allied forces. You won't find one.

It honestly disgusts me that no Germans actually stood up and boycotted this movie for insulting their World War I history. How fucking cucked can you be?

Calling for autogenocide is a legitimate political position in Germany, so I'd say very.

Where were the large attempts to overthrow the government? The stunning number of deserters?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was conversing with a retard.

In London, and D.C., trading lies for a drunk's clay, so Roosebergstein could fool a generation to fight and die for empty platitudes.
Even a broken myth is right twice a century. :^DDD

Wait, does Wonder Woman kill people in the movie?

Übermensch

Stab-in-the-back myth
Its only a myth because since no one is still alive from that time they can claim whatever they want and the uneducated will believe it.

What is the jewish insurrection in 1917 that stopped supplies from getting to German soldiers at the front at the most crucial point in the war? or the Civil war that ensued after wards which tried to give the power of the German state to foreign jews?
(pic related)

Shit movie but dr poison was hot

tfw you will never fuck her facemask off

reported for fake news, stab in the back is a myth created to persecute minorities, literally what drumft is doing with the undocumented immigrant myth

You prove my point.

who your calling uneducated kid my IQ is 189

Reminder you should never trust Wikipedia.
I've been editing the site for ten years, you would not believe the amount of drama that goes on behind the scenes. Nobody cares about what's true, everybody wants what they believe on the site.

I forgot to add
It doesn't matter if something is true, it only matters if it has a citation. Wikipedians obsess over citations. An easy way to make people think a claim is bullshit is to just add a [citation needed] mark right next to it.

I always like to check the talk pages whenever I have to go over there, the kind of petty shit people start arguing about is hilarious. The pages of some users is also of an autism level you only find on those old RP forums.

I can't wait until the white genocide myth takes it's place amongst all the other holohoaxes that totally happened.
If only we could elect Obama for a third term so he can round up all the white people and, I don't know, gas them, or something.

Use Zyklon B, being a delousing agent no one would die & you might get stop the spread of bed bugs while your at it.

I was think thinking of using a captured diesel engine out of a foreign tank I had no schematics or manuals for, or maybe an electrified floor for shock value. I dabbled in some practical experiments regarding forceful masturbatory machines, to give these people I consider subhuman the most elaborate and ironic death I could come up with, were I say on a witness stand at an international war tribunal; but ultimately the logistics killed it, as I could at most reliably wank about 500 people to death per day, nowhere near the required amount for my allotted 4 year time frame.

um, you don't really see it that simplistically do you? Plenty of people know it's bullshit but feel like it will push their agenda. Some are paid to shill. Some are just trolling. Not everyone is a true believer m8.

Agreed, definitely the bigger kike puppet.

Remember to invest in train cars that slam into walls at full speed and pitch people into ovens & "Giant electric chairs" that kills tens of thousands of people at a time.

Good goy!!