George Zimmerman is doing an interview with Wesearcher

George Zimmerman is doing an interview with Wesearcher

Fuck 75 char limit

Amazing how white he looked during the trial. He looks like a full fucking beaner now.

He's probably just a little sad that he's no longer in the spotlight, so he's trying to milk the last little bit of his fame before he has to go back to gardening or whatever it was that he did. He had his fun being an honorary Aryan, but now he has to go back.

can we get the praise kek question to #1?

This is the best Black History month ever!

Tfw the media portrayed a Hispanic Catholic as white because he killed a violent nigger.

This ride truly never ends.
Bless your heart Zimmy.

or maybe he's watching more coons coon out and want's to give his ten cents after being vilified by the left after the fake news tarnished his image.

Only thing I want to know is why (if my memory serves me) after being told by a police dispatcher to sit in his car and wait he went looking for TrayTray.

Other than that let the lulz flow.

Police dispatcher has no authority, while he had (he was the neighborhood watch).
doesn't matter what she said.

Well yeah I understand that but he had lost sight of Trayvon.
Why go looking for him?

I mean can just chalk it up to a bad decision that was made in the moment but I want to hear him say it.

His only regret is that he couldn't do it again.

iirc There was previous break-ins and theft occurring in that neighborhood, during the time Zimmerman believed it was Trayvon that was breaking into peoples homes and stealing shit.

I'm amazed how long some of those Bateman memes have been around
I thought the "the shape of dubs to come" one was more recent

He searched for a few seconds then went and waited by his truck.

It's why the altercation started by Trayvon going back and sucker punching Zimmerman. According to Trayvon's friend on the phone with him, he actually reached the outside of his house when he decided to go back.

Oh man, the zim zam trial. Good times.

This board has been so slow the past week or so. Barely any threads being made, barely any quality threads being made.
It's worse than usual.

Because niggers are never up to anything good and Georgy knew that?

Then make a worthwhile thread faggot.

Things have been slow lately, that's true, but why worry? There's slow times and fast times.

Holla Forums back in the day

I'm getting old

god damn wesearchr are fucking kikes

ha ha ha ha ha they couldn't use a landline they had to be tech-faggots but show the whole screen

You missed the first post, Chaim.

I posted a post when the Zimmerman verdict was being deliberated. It said "If this post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 Zimmerman will be found guilty" or something along those lines, rolled a 0. Had a picture of a clansman cop holding a gun to a niglet's head holding a bag of skittles. Anyone have a screencap of that? I had a harddrive failure on my old comp and I've been wondering if it still exists somewhere. Thanks in advance if anyone has it. -user

(checked)
Goddamn user, I wish you good luck in your search.

The southern heat tanned him. He only whitened up because of photoshop by the MSM and jail, but now that the Zimmerman is on the loose he's going back brown again.

He's still /ourguy/ for kick starting the medias race baiting campaign that got us here. I'll give him honorary status.

I remember this fucking post, can't find it though. Damn. Some user must have it.

Because here had been niggers roaming the area looting people's homes and they were always getting away. Don't you remember when he said on the call "These FUCKING NIGGERS always get away?"

haha yeah I remember that.

So many good posts in that thread and the Ferguson riot threads.

Before GG halfy Holla Forums was almost as good as here. Almost.

Good times. Can’t believe it’s been four years already.

Where does the time go?

Fuck, I just looked and I don't have it. 150ish pics and missed that one.

Does anyone remember the livechat we found and shitposted to death? It was like trialchat.com, back when we would raid IRC channels with Holla Forums. Fuck that was awesome. I was there for everything but managed to miss the Jaffa event live.

Haha, I remember I made it back just in time to see it. I'm fiending for a Zim-scale happening like a cracknigger. The election feels so long ago now.

Crazy right.

What in the actual fuck.

This is pure kikery.

fucker deserved it.

I assume that they are only focused on the main idea of Holla Forums and not give any of energy/money to idols that stray off the main course.

Seeing how Wesearcher wants money, they think this might be a shilling operation or that Holla Forums would loose momentum in trying to give their attention to something that is now irrelevant.

you fucking killed my sides.

god damn, that comment is underrated!

You are giving way too much credit, you brown nosing faggot.