So the new Battlefield is getting reveled in a few hours, and there is a high chance of it being a WW2 setting...

So the new Battlefield is getting reveled in a few hours, and there is a high chance of it being a WW2 setting. What are you expectations?

I have a feeling that this is going to be sagebombed despite the fact there have been active BF3 and BF4 threads on here but fuck it I want to discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

battlelog.co/
dethklokclan.enjin.com/forum/m/1411244/viewthread/14790482-bf2142-updates-maps-heres-how-you-do
gametracker.com/search/bf1942/?&sort=3&order=DESC
gearnuke.com/new-battlefield-1-release-date-setting-leaked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=IDqkEvKwI6M
youtube.com/v/IDqkEvKwI6M
twitch.tv/battlefield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WWII guns with modern attachments.

Can't have a game made after 2012 without optics, suppressors and red dot sights, right?

What fucking game has even remotely done this?

Fuck that shit.

How long until the announcement?

Like 16 hours or so.

people are ASKING for content to be DLC now?

I expect disappointment.

I have come to terms that there will never be a good Battlefield game ever again. I will forever be relegated to playing 1942 if I want to play an active, fun Battlefield that isn't tainted with nu-FPS shit.

That's Wake Island in the screenshot.

DLC has become so ingrained in the mind of the normalfag that they cannot even comprehend things like expansion packs or complete games on release anymore. It's all been normalized at this point, people are used to it.

Let me guess, muh VOIP and commander?

Yeah that's fucking pathetic, really. Slaves to a corporation trying to milk a product rather than produce a complete one.

I give up on humanity.

I expect a movie trailer.

Trying to pander more to the CoD crowd while on release its going to be unplayable, unstable, shitty framerates, and fucking DLC.

Same old, same old, tell them to fix Battlefront's gameplay, oh, they can't

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Battlefield is dead. Thank fuck you can still play BF2 and 2142 online, thanks in no small part to the efforts of some genuine heroes.

battlelog.co/
dethklokclan.enjin.com/forum/m/1411244/viewthread/14790482-bf2142-updates-maps-heres-how-you-do

My expectations are
Basically shit.

Kill yourself my man

Honestly, I think its just going to be a "HD collection" of 1942/3, Vietnam, BF2, 2142 and BF3. Where every map is compatible with every game with some weird mes of future tech in old settings.
But that prob too much effort for Dice. So it's just going to be a re-re-reskinned BF3.

I saw yesterday that one of the (((Spoilers))) was that its "WW1 with a Twist". So its more likely just going to be (((Alternate Past World War with Future Tech)))
"Super original Idea donut steel!!!"
t. EA, Dice.

I haven't played a BF game since the abomination that was BF3, I do however, pick up BC2 every now and then and its still fantastic. Basically what I'm saying is I have moved on and don't give a shit about EA/Dice games anymore.
Whatever this game turns out to be, I'm sure they will cock it up.

I couldn't care less

Resistance

How much do they pay you?

That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Fuckoff kike

Well, with that game, they kinda made a point to drop historical accuracy in favor of the rule of cool, so I'm not even mad.

As for the subject, I really have no expectations.

It's gonna be on Origin only right? So why even bother paying attention to it?

Where are they going to reveal it OP?
I would like something WW2,maybe a polished Red Orchestra Ostfront,but EA is cancer and they are bleeding money thank to BF4 fuck-up launch and year long fix try and BFH.And also faggots don't like dieing in one shot and no health reg.

2142 remake never ever. If it's WW2, at least it's something semi new nowadays.

How lively is 1942?I picked it up recently because the Star Wars mod looked fun as fuck.

Pretty much dead
Just find a community that playd it regurarly and get to piloting battleships.

It'll still have Origin, and still have Denuvo, and still have DLC, even though it could be a good game.

A few servers up, doesn't seem like as many people as a year ago for some reason.
gametracker.com/search/bf1942/?&sort=3&order=DESC

the new call of duty

maybe

I expect more cancerous fucking trash because DICE and the Battlefield franchise have been raped and dead in their graves going on a decade now.

Fuckoff shill

Have fun paying a shitton of DLC to get a bit of content.

for DLC*

I'll be honest.
If…

I'm all on board and I'll be all up on that game.
But I highly doubt I'll get all that since the universe consistently conspires against good vidgya, but it's good to dream.

I'd be all for cyborgs where you can incapacitate players by shooting of limbs and quadcopter like air assets that behave like choppers in BF2
Also working tv missiles for once

DLC with Season Pass, bugs and shit gameplay.

If a WW1/WW2 battlefield destroys infinite warfare in sales. What's the odds Call of duty will make Current warfare in repose?
CALL OF DUTY Current Warfare future plot summary

sadly this didn't die in the mid 2000's after all.

won't be on steam so I don't care

When the fuck did the rumors change from being WW1 to WW2?

if you ever had a girlfriend you would probably also love seeing her nailed by a pack of nigger animals, dont you victim bitch

LE GABEN

Steamcucks are next level faggotry

You know, there are lots of criticisms that can be levied at the newer Battleshit games, but "I need to play 150 hours to git gud" is not one of them.

Its going to be 2143 and I don't know how to feel about that.

never had one problem in 12 years, all 700+ games still there ready to go.

enjoy being moronic cumguzzlers

It's most likely a an alternate history WW1 game. Also some fag on neogaf "leaked" it by saying "little birdies told him its WW1 themed in 1920" and he didn't get banned for it, so that's the most plausible prediction.

I bet you hate trench warfare faggot

No thanks. I'll stick to BFBC2.

Such vitriol.

Clearly hit a nerve.

World at War

I love BFBC2 but those reload animations suck

World War 1 has been confirmed.

BLACK PROTAG CONFIRMED

gearnuke.com/new-battlefield-1-release-date-setting-leaked/

ALTERNATIVE WW1 SETTING CONFIRMED

Where nigga? I'm feeling lowly excited if they can do some good shit,a working and bug-free Verdun would be great.

MUH DICKKK

Zepps, Mark VIII tanks, Ottomans, poison gas, shoddy biplanes, what else?

WE

mother fucking SPIKE CLUB and Mauser pistol

What is alternative about? The trench mace and the mauser seems pretty accurate.Maybe they will depict the Germans as good instead of brutal conquering apes.

DIRTY

DIGUSTING!!!

UNCULTURED!!!!!!

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

I don't know with that fucking light shit they do every time anyone seems a nigger,BF3 and BF4 too, they will put some soldiers like that and it would make sense for French not so much with Germany,but there were black soldiers in it,not enough to be relevant but enough to let EA get away with it.

Nah, they'll be depicted as muslims.

Why should anyone care about the niggers? Niggers don't fight for anything except free gibsmedats, they could give a shit about patriotism or honor or any of the reasons white people fight. But WW1 wasn't really fought for any reason to begin with

niggers, apparently

lots and lots of niggers

nope

Considering its made by EA and DICE SWEDEN YES

expect it to have muslims and niggers

Bump

AYYYOOO AYYO
HOL UP
HOL UP
UBESAYIN
HOL UP
U BE SAYN
WE WUZ

Im caustically optimistic

I mean WW1 guys! How cool is that

Hitman 2016 thread

Battlefield 5 thread

yeah you know, I do like ww2 games, but you know what else I like? Star Wars and Police games. And guess what, they fucked those up. So yeah, what are the chances of them fucking up this new game as well?

WW1 for fuck sake

ITS 2016 COME ON GUYZ

We has 3 threads talking about Shitman thought.

It's WWI and about an American black regiment.

wtf is this finnish vs swedish lucia thing? And why the fuck is the swedish one so fucking ugly?

GUARANTEED

HOL UP HOL UP
U SAYIN
HOL UP
U SAYIN
WE WUZ TRENCHES ND SHEIIT?

Shieeeet

To be fair, these were pretty cool nigs. Nigras, more like.

Lol, Germany sucks shit.

Butthurt polack spotted.

LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

Post link ye fine neggro

GET READY FOR DISSAPOINTMENT AND SHALLOW SHIT FOR NORMALFAGS

Shitposting aside the harlem hellfighters really earned their name. They fought through almost 200 days of never ending enemy fire and 15k dead and wounded. They also never let themselves be captured and they never let the enemy take back even a foot of land.

It sounds like good DLC material.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDqkEvKwI6M

Live stream here

hi jewfriend

Should instead show some German Askari, those guys fought a masterful guerrilla war against the Anglos

Thanks

Ahem, 1.5k, fam. Still impressive.

WEW,

IT'S JOSE SANCHEZ!

I'm legitimately hyped as fuck here lads.

Hi fam could you kindly provide source on your image?

ah fuck I suck dicks

my mistake

Are we on InfMoe yet?

Nigs used to be pretty gud until the US government or communists assassinated MLK. Then they went apeshit. If they were born before the 60s, they're alright.

At least they used an actual good theme

JOSE SANCHEZ, user!!!

SHEEEEIIIT HOL UP
WE WUZ

>they're generally alright

And let it be DLC, hell- let it be like Metro Last Light that let you play as each of the different factions of the game in different situations, with different heroic regiments.

JUST DON'T MAKE NIGGERS THE CENTRE POINT OF A WAR THAT WAS MAINLY EUROPEAN.

That's obviously an American using a battlefield pick up after fighting off a 24-man German patrol.

Americans always win, lol.

The shills forgot their line

JOSE SANCHEZ!!!!

This is fucking cringy.

Dude, modern Germany sucks. They used to be cool back when it was just West Germany.

EPIC

wew

GO TO INFINITY.MOE AND PUT youtube.com/v/IDqkEvKwI6M IN THE EMBEDDED

Oh Jasnuz, just wait until the AfD gets to power

GET ON WITH IT

zombie family

who wants to see that shit?

BUT I'M JOSE SANCHEZ!!!

What's the chances of that happening?

I wonder if they are actually going to change the gameplay with all this talk about different gameplay on Vietnam.

Nah, its PR talk

I'm not watching it.

What's happening?

Can't wait for the waifu age and let myself die in a fucking virtual machine

Right now it's literally just a bunch of buzzwords.

Hey user, do you think PR talk increases sales?

Lots of corporate shit talking, no gameplay or trailers, or in fact game discussion at all.

Buzzwords, buzzwords and some marketing

Really, really good.
They got above 30% in the state elections, and it'll only increase as rapefugees chimp out more

The host spun around in a circle while mumbling "time travel".

Dude, cool Germany isn't coming back. It's sad, but it's the truth. All hopes lie in Poland, which is the best country in Europe, tbqh.

Buzzwords and more buzzwords

Swedish accents piss me off

It was such a fucking failure i still can't believe EA didn't went under because of it

Yeah, you have to understand that this conference isn't just for gamers, it's for other industry insiders and investors and shit.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH TELL THAT TO MORDORHQ

SHOW THE FUCKING TRAILER YOU SWEDISH CUCK FUCK

You drank too much of your own kool-aid.
You Pollacks are the Mexicans of Europe.

GET ON WITH IT

Not as long as you keep praising and defending niggers, Dawid

WE

WAS

AXIS

well get ready for the ww1 game that won't make either modern fans or ww1 fans happy and whose target audience is a complete mystery

SHOW THE
FRICKING!!!
TRAILER!!!

MUH TOILET LID

That is how you kill hype, they should've counted down to a trailer.

Inb4 dank memes.

And it reminds me of one of those corporate Jews at E3 that try to be hip.

I have a feeling that this Battlefield is going to negate the failures of both Hardline and battlefront. The new COD looks even worse than usual and there really isn't any other competition for BF.

sellout party that will probably fuck up germany. They new try to look like they are fighting for the people, but once they have their votes they will do what the rich fucks tell them to do.

I heard they might ban the AfD because of the jews. This is what Germany wants, multiculturalism.

Poland is the only hope for traditionalism.

CHRIST FUCK ALMIGHTY

SHOW THE FUCKING TRAILER

OHHH FEKK OFF DING DING DING

I don't think you know what that word means.

WE'RE INNOVATORS GUYZ

'kay

This is exactly like E3.

Sell out party?
Is that why they invite East-Prussians, Silesian, etc. to their party congress?

GET ON WITH IT

These two lines contradict each other fella.

BUZZWORDS

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE, IT'S UNDOUBTEDLY GONNA BE SHIT.

Mexicans of Europe? Mexicans are taking over the USA. Does that mean Polish people rule Europe now? I think yes.

Face it, the future is Poland.

Im kinda hyped fam

SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP

Jesus, show the game already.

No he was claiming the first battlefield was the first sandbox game ever.

He's right, you know?

When will the swedish cucks finally stop talking and start showing the gayme?
I want to see my special negro squad getting raped by the troops of kaiser Wilhelm.
twitch.tv/battlefield

Does it really matter if it does? AfD will be gone and the Germans will go on with their lives living in a one party system.

This is worse than Apple keynotes.

WE WUZ LYNCHPINZ

Credit where credit is due. Poland is still best.

He's right tho.

Without the EU you'd instantly revert to a 3rd world shithole, that's why you're one of the most acid supporters.

Battlefield 1? Seriously?

All the haters eat a dick. The game looks fucking amazing.

Oh for fuck's sake.

BF2 Sandbox was fun as fuck though.

wow it's fucking nothing but that air part made it seem hell like a battlefront reskin

NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY
NO GAMEPLAY

I got Hyped and that dubsted inmediately killed me

Never seen truer words

They have to really fuck up it big to make something worse than Hardline and Battlefront.DICE Sweden is fucked up now.

Feels bad man

Oyyy veyyy

Looks like shit

COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! COD FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

I'm sure naysayers like yourself weren't in short supply during the Wiemar years either.

I think you're just jelly because your country is full of cucks that can't into winged hussars.

Fuck it im buying it
I dont care if it will be DLC buggy shitfest
I really dont care

ALT-WW1

Well, WW1'S coolm

IN ENGINE MEME!!!

well bf 1 is probably the worst out of that list.

At least they are going back in time again unlike fucking COD.

Whatever man, the setting, the ==FUCKING SETTING==

I think I just saw heavily armored mg man #1488
Christ.

NO GAMEPLAY SHOWN

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Oh and also women

FUCK

>LET'S PLAYER

It always manages to be 10x worse than I think, how is this possible?

HORSES CONFIRMED
HORSES CONFIRMED
HORSES CONFIRMED

If it plays like the pre bad company games it will be good. we all know it wont though. It'l still be alright I guess. I love the theme though.

Captain Autism has arrived, lads.

EPIC BRO

and they have chicks on them because it's being made in sweden

Mongol cavalry is awesome

Insurgency, though it makes sense in that game.

BATTLEFIELD: T. ALBERTO BARBOSA WARFARE

YOU HAD ONE JOB

What? I thought it was a dude, like fucking T.E. Lawrence.

there was some chick with facepaint

The music was shit, could be interesting as a game though but then again it's a modern EA product sold on Origin and I'm not touching either.

ayy

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC

My bad i read it as chink cavalry

bring back DEMOS

But then:

Don't compare it to that, its a much different time when in 10 years or less Germans will be a minority in their country with 3rd world roaches being a majority.

The truth is Germans love having their women culturally enriched and the women love it too.

Demos lower the sales

Why would dev shoot their own kneecap

WE WUZ KINGS

Why do I have hope anymore

In case you're wondering who this westie fag is, he openly talks about how much better BFBC2 is compared to 3 & 4, I think.

nice meme kiddo

Jesus Christ what were they thinking.

Every time they say Battlefield One and Xbox One is plastered on the wall behind them I feel sicker.

This has to be fake…I mean…oh come on…seriously? This is Sweden tier!

That totally explains the AfD. You are so wise.

Yeah, when will there be a game where I can spend weeks in dirty, wet trenches knowing the enemy could kill me at any moment?

WE WUZ KINGS

I'll bet you think neptunia is a fun series

I fucking hate that they have to hide how they're rehashing every year, just make it into a subscription fee service like WoW and be done with it.

I was hoping for 2143. I knew it wasn't going to be it after they dropped 2142 from the Battlefield history segment.

TRAILER HERE

Battlefield would never do planes as a power up. Battlefront was made to be as simple as possible for all the CODtier faggots and other retards that had never played a BF game and who had no idea what a deploy screen was.

It's not like they're actively attempting to destroy Germans, surely they wouldn't lie about things on television, right?

Someone please calm me down.

I shouldn't be this hyped for a EA game.

HYPE FOR BAYONETS

Are you doing it 4free?

Probably the same Microsoft was thinking when they designed the Xbox.

Swamp rats, dying?

Naming conventions are getting stupider with every passing year fam.

WEBM'D

Corporal Hitler role playing when?

Jesus Christ what were they thinking

do you like modern battlefield? then you will most likely enjoy this game. don't? then you wont.

YOU ARE FUCKING EPIC BRO

why are you hyped in the first place? Has the gaming world not disappointed you enough?

kill me

I guess shitty remixes are in.

I must have spent at least a hundred hours playing it too.
It was so fun and had so much content for a demo.

They had drivers for graphic cards and patches for other games on them back then too.

I bet if the men who fought in that war did it to dubsteb they'd have a much better time

well shellshock is kinda like dubstep I guess

You get shot for deserting or not obeying orders you fucking cucks

Why would it be a lie? Germans love their diversity and cultural enrichment. They the rape fast that they voted for, they deserve it.

same thing they were thinking when they chose to have the main poster for a game about the european war be a black man

wew

BACK TO VERDUN AND WWI SOURCE I GUESS

wow, how much do you guys get paid per post? How can I get this job?

90% of these comments coming from gamur gurls.

Vidya was a mistake.

5.11/hour

WEW

the shills already remade the thread once when we talked about niggers too much

says who? I am living in a neighborhood with barely any foreigners and rent here is extremely high because of that.

Also have you ever been outside of cities? People on the country hate those guys. I literally saw one guy walk into a bar owned by a turk telling him to fuck off and that nobody in the village wants him. He had barely any customers by the way.

15 rubles per post

A man gotta eat

Nice try shitskin

Looks better than

CUM ON THE BOOTY: INFISHIT WARFARE

scripted "gameplay" incoming

They will have all the right to laugh of CoD when DICE release a game that actually work since day one

That was really fast. Also, since it is only 1.19mins, couldn't you leave it at 720p or with some luck at 1080p?

But there is Italian front with is extremely unused but also extremely cool

You can keep your demoralization tactics to yourself. I'm not biting and neither is anyone else.

MEANINGFUL GAMEPLAY CHOICES

can't wait to see how COD is going to respond to this next year.

cum on my booty

I would, but I'm shit at encoding.

BLUE AND ORANGE

Still pretty sure that's a guy. Women don't dress like that.

It doesnt actually
At least they have good taste in music

Both games will still be pure shit

Also notice how retarded they fly. They're doing fucking jet fighter maneuvers and shit, they're fucking dinky little biplanes. If you'd try any of the flying that was shown in the trailer in a real biplane you'd crash into the ground and be dead.

You're a faggot. Plain and simple. This game looks undeniably good. That COD trailer looked like it was from a game made over half a decade ago.

well not in real life they don't

This is a remake of this without the humor isn't it.

WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING THESE SHITTY QTE MOVIES

You haven't seen a game yet retard.

I think I may be ill.

I miss playing Battlefield 1918, though, with Hunting the Hun.

Reminds me of the original COD

Literal.
Fucking.
Shills.

On my god damn Chinese drawing board.

They didn't actually show any game, other than the guy hipfiring the machinegun.

My thoughts exactly.

ohh come on now, where the hell do you live? In a poor part of berlin or cologne? Because down here in bavaria you will find a shitload of people who dislike them.

Anyone else hate the color palette? It's way too bright and colorful, should be looking like Red Orchestra

Why do you think Merkel is so popular and well liked by Germans? She has caused the rape fest of German women, and yet they keep voting for in.

The presentation alone was abysmal, the content is irrelevant at this point since we have no access to the game, but I can't imagine it being any better.

Go to around the 26 second mark. That looks like some HUD wiped gameplay to me.

Screencapped for future generations
Hope those 10 dollars were worth it shill

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THE BIOMES ARE LITERALLY RIPPED FROM BATTLEFRONT AND HE WAS HIPFIRING A LEWIS GUN

It's really cringe

The audience is obviously full of jewtube personalities.

did that guy just say his name was x factor?

famous shitty jewtuber

who likes merkel? Because from what I can tell only radical feminists and idiots, most people I know hate her.

Butthurt faggots who force themselves to only like shitty games nobody else cares about getting butthurt that people like a good looking game, and on Holla Forums of all places. Who could've guessed it

i assumed that but it sounds weird as hell to introduce yourself as your username.

WE WUZ TRENCH WARFARE

Oh you

Thats why she gets 60% of support in polls?

3 whole seconds and its still the same pre-rendered cinematic bullshit. Enjoy your shit sandwich I guess.

It's autistic as all shit, and I hope you never do it.

I will. Enjoy your fan created Dragon Ball Z side scroller.

BATTLEFIELD ONE
BATTLEFIELD GO HOME

It looks really revolutionary, i cant wait to explore this open world.

The graphics looks stunning! Im going to preorder it for some cool bonuses.

How exactly is this a good looking game? This is basically like that action mode or whatever it was called in ro2, and everybody hated that too.

This is just the casual bf gameplay set in ww1. And the thing that makes ww1 games good is the "realism" and the fact that they are less casualized.

This game looks like the typical bullshit. Assault rifles, op sniper files and shit like that.

Your shekels have been deposited my good goy.

Remember to buy the Season Pass as well :^)

Are they even paying you enough to buy it?

Go home to your wife and bull, sven.

diversity poz infecting something based on history

probably why they wanted this setting

THE MYTH OF THE WESTERN WORLD LOL

BATTLEFIELD GO HOME

Shitty Seven Nation Army remix aside, I'm actually excited.

I know it's EA, but I've wanted more WWI games, so I'm just imagining the campaign this could bring. Seeing your comrades die of poison gas in front of you, as you rush to cross the No Man's Land. The horrors of war with the action of Battlefield. I love it.

Also, suck it Activision.

battlebone

SUP DUDES

are you ready to play Battlefield™ 1™? Don't forget to pre-order now on your Xbox™ One™ games console for early access to the ALBERTO™ BARBOSA™ expansion pack. Featuring 5 diverse maps such as Valley of the Kangz™

Don't forget as EA™ Origin™ Access™ Members get SPECIAL access to all future expansion packs.

PREORDER NOW - 2016

They just said that they were condensing the game and shortening the engagement ranges to make it "a more personal experience".

Don't expect much of no man's land field fighting.

I liked that song, was a fan of the original too.

Judging by that trailer it doesn't seem like it will be that way. Way to bright, colorful and cheery looking to draw any sort of emotion.

God dammit EA. Well, at least we still have Verdun…right? :')

They are so fucking desperate to show something.This seems arranged at last minute.

KATE THE BEST

The shills here are unbearable thought

The choice is obvious: not this, because it has nigs.

WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!
WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!!!

Anyone has that comic of the guy shitting on a plate?

No need, its blantantly obvious that its shit.
I liked how they reeled in the nostalgiafags with the 1942 music arrangement

why is the bottom left nig a tranny

Obviously his nigger instincts led him to eat a dirty Kraut's brain. It's okay, though, because he did it for America.

Do people really care that much whether it has nigs or not? It's a fucking video game.

Tell that to rust players.

You would be surprised. Some people won't play games because the it's too x or not enough y. It's ridiculous. I don't care as long as the game is good, but I'm still going to pirate because EA a shit.

this one?

A realistic WWI shooter would be nice

wew lad

The very first game had a campaign in a way, so who are you to say that it shouldn't?

If you want a multiplayer shooter, Arma III or Insurgency do more than enough. BF multiplayer is shit and filled with faggots.

SWEDEN

found it

I think this game is going to sell pretty well, but I hope it will fail. Game devs need to stop this sjw bullshit.

Shoo shoo shills

A feature no longer included in modern games.

all I think about when I think of the great war is niggers so I don't see what the problem is

It's fucking EA/DICE.

There's literally an Aspiring Rap Artist on the box art

What makes you think the game is going to be even a little good

Wrong again

Alt-WW1 i guess?

I don't think they would call this SJW bullshit. Corporations ultimately care about money, and because people can connect to other easier through race/sex, they think that this will attract the black crowd while still maintaining the hardcore fanboys. It's also for PR because it's supposed to be unusual that blacks that actually did something that wasn't the Civil Rights Movement exist.

I liked™ it a lot too.

Seriously though, it looks mighty promising, no shilling. I didn't buy BF4 or Hardline but I will definitely get this one.

no goyim it's all real, just like those hollywood movies you like so much

Was it the hype? The trailer?

What is it that you like about it?

Just wait for the demo EA will likely release on Origin.

I didnt watched a hollywood movie in like 10 years m9

Well, this wasn't a very substantial premiere.
Granted, it's nowhere near as bad as showing a row of chairs 3 years too early, but I was hoping to see some proper gameplay.
Oh well, E3 is pretty close now.

Knowing EA, I can't be too optimistic yet, but at least WWI is a pretty good direction.

What else?

Did you miss the horseys, tanks, biplanes? He talked about playing with battleships, man. And it's WW1! Did you see the graphics? For fucks sake how can you not get excited. They even mentioned a return of full destruction.

Maybe it's just because I have been a Battlefield fan for a long time.

Ye, the pre-alpha/beta or whatever they'll coin it. It's how I decided not to buy BF4.

How is this SJW shit?

OmG Official beattlefield NEW TRailer!!

They built a fucking statue of their mary sue nigger character who will be the main focus of the campaign in a game about the european war

>>>/cuck/

You mean /Germany/?
Let's face it objectively, those guys are in shambles these days, Sweden-tier in terms of problems
Literally undenieable

But you don't know any of that is actually true. And even if it was, so what? The fucking black regiment legitimately kicked ass in WWI. You're getting triggered over a non-issue.

Fuck Germany. Future is Poland.

No, DICE is Swedish, and they're pretty SJW.

Mr. Cuck please leave

Go away Reddit
This is like making a Qing Dynasty game with a slav as a protagonist
Also the proof that poster referenced is right here>>9247174

Out of the people who fought and died not even a fraction of a percent were niggers, it's a gross misrepresentation and it's a cheap fashion statement at best and a gaslighting attempt at worst

meant for

No, because this actually happened, you idiot. Read a book, nigger.

Right, and most of them weren't Americans either, and yet we always get the American fucking point of view on every war game. This is just another American unit, one that did pretty well in the war.

I'm hoping for T.E. Lawrence type shit, because Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favorite movies, but I don't think this is SJW shit. It would be SJW shit if they had put women in it, or made the nigger into a gay nigger from outer space.

There are women in it, they show one riding the horse

L O L
O
L
Go away Reddit, there were no niggers in WWI-European Front
I'll give you Desert Front, but definetely not European, believe or not there was no niggers in WWI and the 300 something American Infatry came very late into the conflict, might as well call it post-war peace congress
It's more probable to make a WWI game with a damned native american than a negro
You need to check historical facts, not a book, it might be science fiction

Read a book, nigger. A quick google search would do.

Meant for:

That's fucking stupid. Arabs don't let women fight.

maybe we get to shoot them in the face as an australian abbo regiment

I will watch out of respect, but you are giving me source from a site that is well known for saying Dragons are real, the Holocaust is real (by fact to fact) and that Aliums did everything everywhere

I hope if we shoot women in the face, it's with semen.

There are any number of sources on the 369th Infantry Regiment. Also, the lolercaust is kind of mainstream history, so it's not really unprecedented. Here's a German letter to presumably our BF negros.

I think the point he is making is that out of all the people that fought in world war I, blacks formed a veeery small percentage of those people. This single regiment is famous for being a blacks regiment so choosing this specific regiment seems like it's pandering. Dice being a swedish company and the current state of the gaming industry makes it look even more like that's the case

Can't I just be excited there's finally going to be a nice, polished WW1 game? Verdun was okay, but a little clunky. I've been asking for this setting for nearly two decades andit's finally here, on a series I really like. Yet everyone is shitting on it before there's any real gameplay.

Well, of course they were few, however, it's hardly pandering to feature the most decorated American unit in WWI, a unit that spent more time in combat than any other during the war, and the first unit to cross into Germany.

If it was a game about WWII aces and they featured muh red tails as the main characters, then it would be pandering, because while they did shit, they were hardly number one at anything.

DICE has not put out a good shooter since BC2

There is no reason to think this is going to break the pattern

It's EA, it's going to be shit somehow. I don't know why you get your hopes up.

That's a lot of bull, i tell you what, but i will you something, those guys in another sources were a bunch of butchers with low mortality, which is good for the army
STILL, it doesn't fix into position than a war fought by european powers of conservative nations have a piece of enterntainment made nords starring an african, which were an extremely low minorty in the war, even if notable
Why not a tatar? a cossack? a native american suicide squad? persian infantry? slav war vets? those were minorities too and more present in the war, the natives had the first say in codemaking and codebreaking, just as they did with the Navajo calls in WWII
By the present atmosphere in gaming industry and culture in Europe this seems like one of the most degrading pieces in recent years about European history, and by no surprise perpetrated by the Jake Rapp of nations, Sweden.

A Zulu war starring the Manx and the Pajeets (it happened)
A Reconquista starring Nubians and Slav mercenaries (it happened)
An American Civil starring the Spaniards and the Chinese (it happened)

And just as insulting, this is supposed to be a centenary anniversary of the conflict, and you tribute the extreme foreign minorty in it, instead of the supermajority of the locals

Dude, I actually want more than just nig regiment, but I don't find it that surprising considering that the unit was really that good.

I do hope we get to see more than just that, because I'd love to play as young Corporal Hitler. At least they have to let you run into him at some point.

I woud like to play as one in a mission, but guess what bud
That's the game, the anniversary of the european front WWI is about a Harlem Globetrotter dunking all kinds of yuro guys
No matter how good they were (it seems by official papers they were really good) they should not be the focus, at all, never ever
Proof is in the pudding, if you make a figurine of this dindu, along with pastering all the ads with his golly face, it's because he's the MC

I wouldn't mind playing games about nigs, San Andreas and Def Jam FFNY are among the best game i've played and i love them, but they are inside their context
A rememberance of WWI in its european front, made by an "european" company should not be about the Lousiana Mambas

If it's the American campaign, I don't see why not. It would be stupid if that's all there was, but looking through some forums, it seems there will be various main characters you control, CoD style.

It's a game. You should not use it as a way to remember soldiers because it's obviously a naked cash grab. Still, I like Louisiana Mamba for a pimp name. One day I will be an American and do this.

….wtf, that is not the picture I posted

the game looks pretty but I'll never fall for the preorder meme ever again.

It's a piece of media, shamefully games have reached to that point, why do you think SJW are so bend on taking control in its early "big" mainstream years
Anything can be done to remember these guys, from music ("i-it's just an album dude, the guy is famous but no big deal!") from a movie ("i-it's just a blockbuster, bud!") to a book (same here), as a side project there's no wrong, but being the de-facto representative piece of its media i think it's wrong
Everyone has the freedom to portray anything they want, no doubt, but that comes with certain values. These swedish guys time and time again demonstrate to show no values at all regarding anything, complete nihilism to the point of self-hating and love to end your existance
It's no longer a joke, Swedes pose a serious threat to sanity wherever they are

I'm not saying it should be banned, not at all and on the contrary, but it shows the real wood these guys and the industry that supports it are made of

And no, this is the main campaign. Some DLC might come up but come on, you are making the coffee the main dish

It's a game, therefore you shouldn't expect it to honor anyone except the fucking studios which are honorably swimming in money.

For shame, 48fb31, for shame

Look, I stand by what I said. It really is just a game, and it isn't particularly bad because for once it's not pandering, at least that's what it looks like to me.

However, do not fucking compare niggers to coffee. I love coffee and don't fucking appreciate the comparison.

The gods have spoken. Now you have to be killed.

Go back to your alley, Jamal
I bet you do, specially the dirty water variant with no flavour aka American

You should look up the unit. Probably the best American unit in the war.

One day, fam. One day. Right now I'm working on it. Also, I like Italian style coffee better. Seriously, though, stop comparing something so good to something so bad. I'm just giving credit to one group of niggers, not all niggers.

It makes even less sense that a game about WW1 would focus on the Harlem Nignogs because they spent comparatively little time fighting at all. They didn't arrive in Europe until very late 1917, and were initially assigned to non-combat labor duty. They didn't see any fighting until the Americans transferred them to French control in May 1918. The war ended in November 1918.

In a conflict that lasted almost 4 and a half years, the Harlem Basketball-Americans fought for around six months.

The Americans did enter the war late. Little you can do about that, but if that's the only American campaign in the game, then I don't mind. They managed to put in more combat hours and get more done in those 6 months than any other American unit. Credit where credit is due.

Personally, I'm more interested in the German side as well as T.E. Lawrence, but if I have to be American, I don't care if he's black.

Kek, I just pre-ordered it. That's sure to piss you faggots off.

Pics or didn't happen

I'm not surprised they were the most highly decorated. Niggers work hard when there's good bling on offer.
Niggers always have the best shoes as well- I'd imagine trenchfoot was virtually eliminated within the squad. No wonder they could hustle the most.

But aside from being the Mary Sue corps-de-noir, I read that the harlem trenchtrotters also introduced jazz to Europe and boosted morale.
Get ready for SNAZZY JAZZ DLC, where the default melee is replaced with a saxophone bash, and while belting out jazz tunes, all allies in aura get reduced suppression, better sprint.

ULTIMATE (HISTORICAL) POZLOAD: campaign will end with the titular hero finding love in Rhineland. Knowing Battlefield they should probably put this in an expansion pack, but fuck it, that would need them knowing it was more the French colonial soldiers who were encouraged to blanda up in the occupied lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

game is the most swedish fucking thing imaginable