Is baneposting and sheevposting the only Holla Forums memes to stand the test of time?

is baneposting and sheevposting the only Holla Forums memes to stand the test of time?

No

reddipol and poleddit are the true memes to be born here

but I thought 8/tv/ was a continuation of Holla Forums. You're not trying to tell me this is just an imitation of Holla Forums populated from oblivious crossposters who want to talk about Trump all day, are you?

fuck that bites deep

i created those memes here and you should be thanking me for doing so. they are your best tools for removing r/the donald

how has it worked so far?

it would work if i wasn't fighting this war basically alone.

Lies! I made those memes. You can thank me for it, kid.

Those aren't even that funny though, just kind of there.

go scavenge someone elses hard wrok

Oh and by the way i am for /lgbt/.

Stop pretending to be me.

this isn't going to work reddipol

When i came up with them they seemed funny.

liar

You are not funny.

Maybe it's just me but they aren't that funny, none of the political shitflinging is either. It's all kind of dull and mind numbing

I know it's a shit meme but this is Holla Forums so it fits.

keep trying everyone knows the truth

they are funny and they work. reddipol is in the thread right now trying to steal credit because they fear them.

What is the truth?

i created reddit/pol/, reddipol, Holla Forumseddit, and poleddit. the / versions didn't really work so i streamlined them.

You Trumptards are pathetic.

It's half dead.

samefag

Baneposting yes
Shev no

i almost pity you. almost.

There is someone in this thread trying to take credit for my poleddit/reddippol memes. Can you belive this shit?

What did he say?

I don't think you can "steal" memes dude.

Maybe. Do you have a patent to prove that you created those memes? If not then fuck off liar.

as your orange emperor would say SAD

Are you replying to the right preson? I'm not even american…

just trying to claim credit for something he didn't even make

I created it and i know it. You can lie all you want the truth will remain the same.

sure you aren't drumpfy. just like you made my memes.

Maybe he's from Holla Forums or something.

You don't have to be American to be American.

They don't work and aren't funny

Seek mental help.

All right you are a failtroll. I just stated that i made the reddipol meme. But you can use it. It's not like i own it. I'm simply the creator.

You can't have created it because I created it

What are you guys shitposting in here?

Thief…

they are and they do. otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to kill them

no im the creator but in the spirit of why it was created you are welcome to use them of course. just don't claim credit for something you had no hand in making.

Not him but you're trying really hard to prove it so it's kinda obvious you're bullshitting imo

What do you gain from lying like this?

I created it, i used it. I don't know why are you playing this game but if you want to pretend then go ahead.

Huh?

Stop bumping your shitty thread OP

just as long as it spreads but i still feel protective of my work.

God you guys are pathetic.
There is probabyl like 3 trumptards replying to me right now. Losers…

these are me btw

Sorry wrong post.

MEME POLICE HERE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? THEFT OF MEMES? ARRESTS WILL BE MADE!

Just some kids trolling me for creating the reddipol meme.

im going to take the high road now and let you say what you want. its obvious that you are desperate for something to claim as yours and i feel uncomfortable fighting with you about this. i hope it helps i really do.

How old are you motherfuckers?

Would you like to press charges sir? You may be looking at a lawsuit of at least 100 rare pepes.

Where are my Banes?!

I want a duel, sir. The bullet shall be the judge.

The honorable Judge Lollington has arrived and I am ready to begin this lolsuit. Will the plantiff please state your grievance?

Memeoff bro?

I never thought i could mindfuck someone like this.
There are some literal autists browsing this site.
Crazy.

if the mods weren't so triggered by pestposting it would've surpassed baneposting easily. They deleted posts and banned people on the spot lol.
it never had a chance. ;_;

However

First I've ever heard of pestposting. Wtf is this?

here's you

Dude if you were seriously arguing with people over who made a shit word that none of you can prove in the first place then you played yourself.

Too ridiculous to survive as a long lasting meme honestly. Needs more depth if it were to compete with baneposting.

Low iq alt right drumpfsters everyone…

Nice denial, faggot.

it had tons of depth. way more in a 3 minute intro than the entire plane scene in TDKR, not to mention the rest of the movie. The only problem was mods never gave it a chance to develop properly like with baneposting. They would instaban you for anything pest related.
it was fun while it lasted though and caused plenty of butthurt all around.

t. loser

Best thread in Holla Forums in forever tbh

What the fuck? Fuck you mods!

FUCK YOU

It's for the best. If you think this was a good thread then I'm going to have to watch your posting more carefully.

OP here, what happened? why thread locked?

mods = fags

I anchored your fucking thread, leftypol doesn't belong here.

Mods are no fun allowed fags but still allow other shitty threads like waifufag threads who also derail threads.

Holla Forums mods sucks.

t. naziboo shill

what did OP have to do with politics? if youread my history you'll know I'm not the one who started shit

My decision is final. Try being less faggy next time.

Practice what you preach nigger

That is the joy of being being a vol. You should try it out.

Someone get this hotheaded mod outta here! Ofcourse even if I would complain to anyone in this shitty website, no one would care even though it was built upon against such nonesense abuse of mod power.

lmao at your life

It's almost like this isn't a democracy and in fact is a one man dictatorship.

lmao at your life indeed.

KEK

I don't think you're a vol dude

The entire site is against leftyshit other than Holla Forums.

Cool, good to see that there's some based mod on Holla Forums.

it wouldn't be a real Holla Forums thread without some meta BS

Same shit as alt right shit, same forced cringey pseudo tryhard shit

t. based fence-sitter

*hoofbump*

reminder that Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal predicted baneposting way back in 2005

based BO

Forgot my pic

I'm not centrist, 100% racist. That said direct politics like Trump, Colbert, politicians tweeting has no place here.

Those were from Holla Forums though

Dubs is used here a lot, but that doesn't make it a Holla Forums meme

this whole, pro false dicotomy, anti-moderation meme is probably the most destructive anti-logic i've come across on this board.
It touches on the half-truth inherent in the idea of privilege. Pretending that any one trait could have only advantages and no disadvantages.

For sure, there are a few idiots who hold the ideas mocked in that pic. However, seeking solutions that could potentially favor each side involved instead of just one over the other is what a true democratic republic should be interested in. Otherwise you end up dogmatically sticking up for one side only - choosing to ignore the flaws that can crop up because you let a logical stance turn into an ideological war, which pretty much sums up the majority of american history as we know it.

Until recently all of our media was been bent around the idea of there only two sides : good guys & bad guys. Makes it really simple to aim a ball of stupid at your problems.. but it isnt so great for navigating real life. (((They))) are handing you the argument and the two sides they want you to argue between. Why are you still listening to them?

You live in your mom's basement, and your mom's shit can also be found in the sewage pipes in that basement. Thus you're equivalent to your mom's shit. That is your logic there in a nutshell.

In the end it's all about manipulating the population, and turning people against each other to make them lose cohesion. Just look at shills trying their best to paint le drumpf as a zionist puppet - even if he is, he still managed to make the same kikes experience turbo-butthurt, which means his winning the election actually did give you murricucks a breather and the kikes don't control him that much. However drumpf isn't going to magically solve your problems as long as your (((Congress))) and lobbyists still get to make the rules while you waste your time fighting Antifa cucks on the streets and assorted Holla Forums tier shitposters on chans. The sooner Holla Forums types realize that, the better.

You're logic reflects this guy more than me, but I can't expect a loudmouthed moron to understand comprehension.

Mmm. true.
i think once you properly conceptualize the level of shilling/trolling that occurs on your board (Holla Forums is no exception) you start to realize, you don't actually have to feed into it. I ended up hiding about 6 different celeb threads yesterday and suddenly Holla Forums went from unbearable faggotry back down to it's usual level of bearable faggotry.