Is there anything decent even running on NBC currently?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918112884630093825

Is there anything decent even running on NBC currently?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/fbi-probe-harvey-weinstein-ordered-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Constant state of butthurt. I still can't believe this level of butthurt exists in people. At first I was amazed but now I am slightly worried at how useless their loves must be to firstly be on the watch for whenever Trump makes ANY tweet and secondly, to actually tweet as many messages in reply to him.

Sad!

Reminder the news should be forced to state facts and only facts. They should not be allowed to lie the way they have been for decades.

how can trump embarrass himself any further?

By actually going through with anything he says.

I for one actually hope he'll hang niggers from lampshades made from jews

Trump is more sellout than madman

A real court case that puts the media on trial would just be too epic for this reality to handle. A shame Trump is a giant pussy.

I agree. He always pusses out when the time comes. Just like how he choked on DACA because he was too pussy to deport 32 year old "kids"

This world is literally retarded, look at all the fucking children hes talking to on twitter liking this

When is he going to bring back libel laws like he suggested last year?

Reminder Obama would have had the CEO of McDonalds assassinated. Trump will continue to shill their garbage products while trying to pretend like it's a spontaneous photo.

This world is a piece of shit

Show me proof of this. If that were true, then Obama was based.

Are we talking about the same Obama who leaned on the Brazilian President on their behalf because Brazil said bad things about them?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/fbi-probe-harvey-weinstein-ordered-trump/

Obama was a worse neocon than Bush junior was. Shit, even if you ignore his international war shenanigans he practically started a race war in the US.

there's that word again

What about it?

there it is

what did he mean by this?

I wish that was real. He'd be the first shitposting president ever.

most of the "people" agreeing with him on social media are sockpuppet accounts.

DACA was about being brought over as children, not actually being a child. When they turned 18 they would have been deported to a country they never grew up in and would have had to reapply as if they'd never lived in the US. If you had 2 twins, one was born in the US and the other in mexico but 1 foot from the border and they both lived 40 years in the US then without DACA one would have been deported despite living in the US 99% of their lives. It's not even an immigration issue as the "illegal" was brought over without consent and might not even know they were illegal.

No… THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! Drumpf is done, how could anyone be okay with this!?!

#resist

more like r/esist, amirite?

reminder pol is the exact same thing as tumblr