This was absolute shit. Seriously pretty bad. First 20-30 min was good then an hour and a half of shit

This was absolute shit. Seriously pretty bad. First 20-30 min was good then an hour and a half of shit.

93% on RT as well
87% of google users like

Apefags are the cancer killing this board tbh

It's called evolution

Doesn't that process take millions of years though?

This homo thought it was one of the greatest movies ever created and even cried while watching it.

I had just watched the revenant and was like damn this is so unrealistic they would freeze, they also have a little girl with them and stay out in the snow for a long time and arent shown eating or drinking anything

Jesus Christ. It was honestly pretty shitty.
Literally most of the film

That's something this franchise has always ignored.

Look at this beta face user.
OK I am shutting down the thread.

They got juiced up on drugs tested on them in the first movie which is how they became smart and maybe got other benefits as well I guess.

The apes are niggers and the humans are whites.

Such deep social commentary deserves all of the Oscars.

Bullshit I've seen better flicks a hundred times over

The previous movie was better.

Shame. I was actually pleasantly surprised by "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes". I expected typical Hollywood nonsense where the apes would be presented as perfect beings who dindu nuffin until those mean humans oppressed them, but it was actually the opposite and the apes were portrayed as villainous savages.

No thanks

ACKSHUALLY, in the third film the apes are clearly supposed to be an allegory for jews.

Niggers on screen are idealized, so it's easy to mistake them for europeans. These apes are building a nation: nigger nations break down to the atomic level, they live in civil war aka the law of the jungle.

I made it like 30-45 minutes in and I just couldn't make myself give a shit any more. I didn't delete it, so the possibility exists I may finish it one day, but I kind of doubt it.

6/10. The first two were better.

All of them were shit. Just shows what type of shit people will accept..

Don't even bother it gets annoyingly garbage

You've all been Stuckmanized.