News outlet dream team

It's official: alternative media outlets are now more trusted than long-running national news sources here in the states. Who's your ideal news team, Holla Forums? OP will start with his:

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh, could be interesting.
Fuck off, 4chan.

Finally the jewish stranglehold on the public media is dying.

WEW lad. Kiked as all fuck.

Bitch what the fuck is your problem

shit movie for early mid 2000s normies

Hey man, I don't like Schlomo either but it helps to have people on the inside, you know?

Me, I'm fine. Yourself?

8ch.net/tv/index.html

and;
What the actual fuck dude?

WEW

When can we start lampshading these 4cucks?

You can fuck right off with that m8.

Alright, I had 1 chuckle.

Where's James Woods?

post hot chicks

>>>/out/
>>>/oven/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Go back where you came from you cretinous doublenigger.

What a shit thread, HWNDU is over fuck off back to 4chan with this shit.

Does 4chan need to be turned into a smoldering heap of rubble in order for the HWNDU's to get the message?

And yet, here you still are

I may be retarded but at least I can have fun with it. This thread was never meant to be serious in the first place and yet at the slightest mention of a Jew who isn't entirely against us, you guys have a spergout and resort to the "back to halfchan" argument because deep down inside, you know we have more than just pure Christian, heterosexual white guys on our side and you can't stand it. Newsflash: the alt-right is tearing itself apart. There are so many subdivisions of it right now that Rush could make a double concept LP out of it and have enough material left over for a follow-up. No two people can agree on anything outside of Hitler doing nothing wrong. Right now, we need bodies because at this rate, people are just going to leave us in droves and become vanilla Republicans. I'm not here to preach "muh diversity" or acceptance of every single person on the planet but for fuck's sake, you're no better than them for attacking every little thing that doesn't align exactly with your own political views. You wouldn't have any friends or family members if you cast them out altogether just because you disagreed on something small, so why should a political movement be any different? You can't change anything big across the board until you realize that you have to have more than just a handful of people on your side to do it with. Ok yeah, we helped get Trump elected with a frog meme but what about the next four (or eight) years? What plans do we have? What's the endgame? Aside from just circlejerking about Holocaust jokes and how much we hate libtards, what are we actually going to do to help make America great again?

Damn, forgot about him. Also forgot Ben Carson and a couple others that I can't think of right now off the top of my head.

Go for it, user

2edgy4me

Love it

It was before the newfag flood.

Who gets to anchor the show? First to roll trips in the thread accompanying each broadcast?
You're halfway there, but we need Tom Woods too, tbh
NO
(weather.gov is free)
NO
Sports journalism is pointless. Either watch the game/match or better yet, get a life. Would you watch someone else play video games? For more than 10 minutes? Even if they were a pro? Of course not. You'd play them yourself.
Video gaming is less degenerate than sports; at least you're doing something.
Literally anyone other than union people would be fine, christ, this isn't Game of Thronewhores
Marlee Matlin
Ray Charles
kek, this I like