Austrian authorities seeking Hitler double seen around birthplace

Austrian authorities seeking Hitler double seen around birthplace

Austrian authorities are investigating reports of a man appearing in public in Adolf Hitler's birthplace as the Nazi dictator's double, including the distinctive mustache, haircut and clothing.

"I have often seen this gentlemen in Braunau and wonder if this means something," the Oberoesterreichische Nachrichten paper cited a local resident as saying on his Facebook page alongside a picture of the man it said resembled Hitler.

Hitler was born in Braunau am Inn, then part of Austria-Hungary, in 1889.

Prosecutors confirmed the report.

The man, estimated to be 25 to 30 years old, was last seen in a local bookstore browsing through magazines about World War Two, adding he had identified himself in a local bar as "Harald Hitler.

On at least one occasion, he was photographed in front of the house where Hitler was born.

Austria's parliament voted in December to buy the three-storey house where Hitler was born, which the government has rented since 1972 to control how it is used.

Glorifying Hitler or the Nazis is a crime in Austria, which Nazi Germany annexed in 1938.

archive.is/YtLtN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no its not, because their law is jew cucked and therefore its not valid

Oh how they are mistaken.

BREAKING NEWS
US authorities reported a General George S. Patton double, seen around 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C.
Around 70 years old and strongly believing in his country.

Does anyone believe that bullshit? Everywhere else you could possibly make or really make the annexed claim. But Austria was on board the gigareich train

Muh 6 gorrilllion goym! It's anoda shoa!

Don't play with my heart like that

It was "annexed" in the sense that Austria's non-representative government had an almost private beef with Hitler. That government got fucked out of existence by force to the cheers of the crowd.

You beat me to it
I know that movie was suppose to be negative, but man was it good

Wew.

Yes

A thousand mudshit refugees commit mass rape on NYE and the authorities can't locate a single one. However, you can expect all of Austria's manpower and resources to be devoted to catching this one dude who dressed up like Hitler. Solving rapes and murders can wait when there's a nazi cosplayer on the loose.

I recently read Otto Skorzeny's book "My Command Operations" and he clearly states that it was not an "annexation" of any kind. Even before I was redpilled I knew that there was a vote, etc.

It's sad how easily Holla Forumss memes are corrupted against them.

Wasn't there a Holla Forums version of the movie? I heard an user was going to make a Holla Forums edit of it, but never heard from it again? I've been wanting to see it.

Fugg accidentally submitted instead of pressing enter.
As far as I know the official narrative in America is that the Nazis were greeted with cheering crowds as they peacefully marched through countries and only a few even wanted to resist annexation. Also I remember reading about people voting in a plebiscite in Austria and possibly elsewhere to join the Reich but their government vetoed it. Might be in Mein Kampf.

What the fuck, I wanna see mein Fuhrer

REINCARNATION IS REAL GUYS, TIME TO MEDITATE ON IT

What if it was just his ghost?

Trump also look alot like Churchill…

literally webm related…

If so, I just wanna say, Austrians are a bunch of fags, Habsburgs suck, Prussia and Hohenzollern's for life!

Anytime the left or the cuckservative right comes out with a good meme, we use it and it becomes our most effective tool. See:

ok i chuckled at that.

I was more thinking the worship of the mighty 88's did it. Either way, welcome home.

These memes are getting out of control guys.

They try and claim the good-faith troop exchange as an "invasion" as well. I recall some crap supervillain-style line supposedly from Hitler that we had to study in primary school, that went something like "all your ridiculous defense mechanisms will be blown to bits". It had obviously been fabricated by an English speaker, when I looked into it recently I can't find the original German anywhere.

I thought the Austrian government demolished Hitler's birthplace recently? How the fuck could that man have been photographed in front of the house where Hitler was born if that's the case.

HITLER'S GHOST PERSONALLY GASSED MY FAMILY EVEN AFTER HIS HOUSE WAS DESTROYED OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Churchill was a fucking traitor to every Europeans. The fat alcoholic Jew-loving sack of shit should have got his ass bombed in WW1, maybe that way England would have kept most of its empire and Germany would still be Germany. Don't ever compare Trump to that scum.

I've never seen a Holla Forums edit of it…
We could make one. Any rough guides on what you want cut out or added?

He who controls the meme, controls the world.

I'd say we crossed a line we shouldn't have, but we already did so far too long ago
I want this to be real

All aboard this fucking ride.

Mein Kampf was written in 1924, so quite a while before the reunifications. That said, the vote was a reality and had an insanely high approval of voters (something like 99% of the voting population voted Yes). Again, this is something not even Nazi (((historians))) deny. They just pass it off as the result of brainwashing via propaganda rather than a desire to reunify German territory.

JEW JEW

fucking idiot doesnt realise Trump is seated beside a bust of Churchill in

or That Churchill by his own words was violently anti-communists…

If dubs, the time machine worked and he's back for round 2

FORTUNA

ywn go back in time and gas a kike for real this time

Rerolling

No, he was simply given the anecdote to aging discovered by German scientists in the last years of the war.
They needed to keep the existence of this discovery a secret in order to protect the fuhrer.

And by his actions was PRO communist because they were owned by international finance just like he was you retard.

VELUT LUNA

If a foreign political party can propagandize that effectively to brainwash an entire country, one wonders how World War 2 even happened at all. Germany could have just propagandized any country against them to drop their weapons and join them.

Fidel Castro was called an anti-communist by the press as well, back during his fight against the Batista regime. Doesn't make it true.

Exactly. Which is why that argument is retarded.

what would the world do if a leader emerged demanding the jews be slaughtered?

EXACTLY what I was thinking when I read the OP. Every time someone here said "Wait for Hitler" with dubs, they were memeing Look Who's Back? into reality.

(((the press)))

Trump is literally sitting right beside Churchill.

Well, looks like it happened for real this time.

I watched the whole thing and, frankly, I'm not sure why it would need a Holla Forums edit. As per usual, liberals can't strawman properly and the accidentally the whole thing. Right up until the end, Hitler comes across as Germany's last chance to fight off extinction. The worst thing he did in the entire movie was shoot a dog that wouldn't leave him alone.

Also, the final scene has Hitler telling the retard liberal who made him famous "I will always be with you." It's meant to be a nod to the moronic shame modern Germans feel for their ancestors letting Hitler rise to power, but instead it makes him sound like the best superhero ever. "I shall watch over you," he seems to say, "And keep you safe, even though you hate me for it. I will save you from yourselves."

Fucking amazing movie.

every single time ive seen the bateman off by one picture in the past month, the post that made it has also been off by one. am i the only person who's noticed this?

Why would Hitler shoot a dog?

His 88th clone from Arctic Submarine Base takes occasional trips to refresh memories

(off by one)

Fuck, I need to get to bed. I looked at the wrong post when I typed that.

Watch the movie.

This is probably the essence of it. the Lefties don't understand that you can't make fun out of truth. If you do, all you will end up with is just truth surrounded by idiocy that is all the more pathetic the bigger the truth you try to slander.

"Because he's evil"
No seriously, they just threw that in to remind you that Hitler was a BAD GUY.
It's like that scene from "Hitler: the Rise of Evil" where Hitler gets mad at and chases a dog in WW1. It's for no other reason than to establish Hitler as needlessly cruel.
Which is ironic, since Hitler was prominently against animal cruelty and loved dogs.

A bloodless coup isn't a coup

Is that why he allied with commies against germany, leading directly to mass rape of germans by commies?

Hitler has always been here, in our hearts.

Is this what will happen if you get overdosed on memes?

Tell that to the (((judge))) as he convicts you to three years in prison for raising your arm in a certain angle.

if dubs
I will go to the house and take a pic with pepe/kek

Hold on let me find my protractor so I can determine the legality of your salute.

well whatever
ill still take a pic

(heil'ed)

But what if….he's really back?

His first order of business would be deposing that Green faggot the idiotic vaginal Jews of Austria voted in over Hofer.

He is

Oh shit.

Anyone have Patton's statement about the Nazis and "yellow bellied jews"?

I have been told by turbobluepills I've known that Hitler had the SS raise German Shepard puppies to adulthood and kill them for the purposes of displaying how inhumanly loyal they were or some other utterly retarded thing. Hitler loved his fucking dog so much that he literally put it down for the purpose of not letting the soviets torture it instead of him, why would he institutionalize the murder of similar doges?

TOTAL CLEARING OF THIS MAN'S NAME FUCKING WHEN GOD DAMN IT

Leftists parachute what little grey matter they have out of the rear of their thick skulls when it comes to Hitler and the Reich.

The latter half of the dog scene and the Jew old hag scene and all proceeding scenes related to those scenes. Hitler liked nature and animals and muh holohoax needs to be removed.

This is a korean thing.

The bullshit about Hitler having done that or the actual practice?

They've already emerged and got bombed by the West.

why post a photoshop.

fake news false flag

The actual practice. It's how their police forces are trained, proving their absolute loyalty to the government over everything else.
Gooks don't have souls as the 8 Goddesses thing also proves, just enough juice to run the lights and hydralics and remember their addresses.

No body was found, but if they really had a time machine working, why would they plunge him into the future where Jew's evil is law, instead of the past or an alternate universe?
He's probably just going to wake up Walt after his own power nap.

Definitely the most powerful part of the whole movie, shame you cut a bit of the early moments during the talk show where he's being introduced.
Didn't Scott "Buy my book" Adams mention something about how the contrarian left should meme responsibly, lest they unleash the kind of "evil" they claim to be fighting against into our world?

The dog part and the meta stuff at the end where you discover that it was really him all along through the power of time travel and not just a loony were the only low points of the movie. I feel it would have benefited the movie if it had just left his origins ambiguous and didn't go into the whole "meta" final arc with the movie being produced within the movie being produced within the movie.

I took it more by what I believe the left would think of it, as in, "he'll always be part of your history, no matter how much you try and chalk it off as a moment of anti-democracy". Not that it matters though because it's all fake.

In a manner of speaking, yes. Their extreme rhetoric depicting Trump as Hitler and his supporters as Nazis who deserve to be attacked would inadvertantly cause them to begin to react accordingly, potentially leading to the scenario they feared. A self fulfilling prophecy.

Which is bullshit, because Hitler liked dogs!

He wouldn't, but I guess the kikes wanted something in it that kept the bluepill in.

Heil'd for truth

Other than the dog scene when he murders the poor thing its bretty good.

I thought it was rigged that doesn't mean it wasn't right

Establishment chasing ghosts, they know what's coming

The people of the Republic of Austria wanted to join Germany after WW1, but were forbidden to do so by treaty. So much then for Wilson's 'national self-determination' horseshit.

Which is doubly bullshit, because it wasn't in the book the movie is based on either.

Austria was always a part of a Germany as it was understood for the last 1000 years, even after German unification in 1871, which is why they felt it natural to join up with the rest after the Hapsburg empire collapsed and other nationalities established national states - for Austrians their national state was always Germany.

We will clear his name, and all those executed by the kangaroo courts at Nürnberg

The definition of zog

it wasnt a coup they had a vote. Do you know what a coup is?

GUESS WHO'S BACK
GUESS WHO'S BACK
GUESS WHO'S BACK
GUESS WHO'S BACK
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Mr. Hiimler, why the long face?

Anglosphere fags are really a bunch of cuckolds.

Churchill lie to his public for the privilege of making they die for Israel before anyone else and serve ZOG.
why would want that, are you fucking stupid?

How can someone convict anything with a chest full of shrapnel? Thats the question I would pose to you.

(heiled)

heil goes into all fields

I guess those shills we said wait for hitler were actually onto something.

Disgusting, dude.

What's this from?

Er Ist Wieder Da

BEGUN, THE CLONE WAR HAS

thanks

GUYS IT'S REALLY HAPPENING HITLER IS BACK

Where do i pledge my loyalty and how do i help him ?

He's just stretching his legs right now, can you even imagine the cramps after an 80 nap?

When he want us, he'll tell us where to be.

you know it doesn't HAVE to be time travel
it could just be a clone or something
let's say Hitler really did escape to south america
DNA's discovery becomes widespread before he dies, so they preserve some of his DNA
first cloning was done in the 90's (which fits the approximate age of this "new Hitler")
so yeah, i'd say it's actually possible.

I am on fighting age fully trained and i want to kill jews and shitskins

Put me in coach

tbh i'm ashamed by the current state of the world. i wouldn't want him to see us like this.

That would be really nice but I believe Hitler shot himself in the brains bro.
I still look at Hitler's suicide as the only way I'd ever commit suicide. If I was the Führer and commies were less than 500 meters away from me

Oh, you mean the (((captain))) on the invisible boat?

Big deal, so you go to prison and write your world changing autobiography.

There's a big theory going around that hitler escaped to south america and became father krespi, a catholic priest who collected all kinds of extremely rare artifacts. Younger pictures of father krespi looks almost IDENTICAL to adolf hitler and the guy lived to be 95. When he died a ton of germans went to see his funeral, his burial is pretty sacred to them apparently. It's just a theory but when you look at it, it looks so damning

check out this video where they go through his collection youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI

I like the way you think, user.

Cut those feels and acquire balls. If we gotta fight for the Fuhrer you are gonna need them. For these were not your actions that led us to this pit of kikeness , no your actions , my actions and the actions of any that still pledge loyalty to the Fuhrer are to finally get us out of that pit. So stand proud man of the west and fight for what is right. Fight for the truth and for every strike of your boots to the ground hear it shake , and with the it's shake bathe in the screams of millions of terrified juden. This time the holocaust will happen, and we will make sure of it. Not only we will make sure of it but we will make sure that it complete this time. Sieg Heil

FUCKING UGH I NEED SLEEP ALL THOSE MISSTAKES FFS

Hitler's spirit is back

what i meant is i'd rather hitler see us AFTER we've taken the world back from the kikes.
i'm not a defeatist

those eyes have a lot of kindness in them
i hope he found peace before the end

If Hitler reincarnated or Hitler Glocked into the future is on Holla Forums. He is most likely in the Deutsch/pol/ threads.

You mean he resembles Patton?

We can only hope he drops by us

99.7% voted to join Germany. The number may seem impossibly high, but keep in mind Austria was in the shitter like Germany before Hitler and hoped to see the German miracle firsthand (and they did). When Hitler took the helm of Germany unemployment was rampant. A short period later he achieved full employment, with higher pay and fewer hours.

Not impossible, but Austria had its armies enter Berlin to show they were joining willingly. Given they didn't put the whole city on fire I'd say many of them supported the move.

Underrated post

My history teacher taught us this in tenth grade. And the guy's an actual historian for fuck's sake.

that shits memory holed hard

I FUCKING HATE jared kushner and those fucking slim fit suits he wears all the time. It looks so unprofessional.

I cant be the only person who feels this way. If he were smart hed stop wearing them because that shit really does matter.

10 years of (((studying))) at univeristy or something. Goes to show that only the most gullible retards are suited for modern education.

i've got this

Holy shit. What has the kraut/pol/ summoned into this timeline?!?

weaponized memery I tell you

We got any pictures of this guy?

oh fuck, we've entered the Enemy Unknown timeline

AKU!

Apparently he's been found by the media and he looks like this.

Please God.

He'd never

SIEG HEIL!

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles!

THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE

Is that real? I had read elsewhere that Patton had decided the wrong people were fought, but that almost reads like one of us wrote it. It's just too perfect.
Though I wouldn't have thought of doing the whole streetshitter thing if I had written it.

judging by the man and his character, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it's real.
even squeaky-clean jew censored movies like patton provide insight into his personality and character.
he was a man who fought wars for their own sake, and the glory and honor it brought. he didn't give a shit about the political motivations behind it all. he was a thoroughbred warrior, and a good person as well.
i believe he was sincerely regretful about his actions in WWII and was truly repentant later in life.
he's one of the few people on the allies' side that i can forgive.

I need a source for this, can't find it with my search words.

Later in life?
He was assassinated soon after WW2

for some reason i thought it was a couple of years after the war, not months. strange.

its not him you retard, its his son Harald

if you don't believe me just checkem

when I browse here, I never forget about the holoco$t. who else gets that feeling?

If only we had a couple of hundred Hitler impersonators like him, they could rid Europe of Juden.

He was called back to be assassinated because he opposed what US troops were doing on orders from washington.
The mass executions of POWs and civilians, the seizure of property, etc.
So he got recalled and killed.

wew

I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but I didn't even realize it was supposed negative. I thought it was supposed to be softish redpill hidden behind being edgy.

For the dumbass that doesn't know Churchill was a cowardly piece of shit that sucked as many kikes off as he could get his hands on

The response I always hear in regards to the 99.7% vote is that it was a sham to legitimize the annexation. I don't know how you could determine at this point whether or not that was the case, and with such an overwhelming result I doubt most people would even consider any other explanation.

As an user born on 4/20, with one testicle and the same personality type, I would be a closer match for the reincarnation of Der Fuhrer than some fellow who grew the same mustache.

user you can't be evil and use meme magic it is only reserved for the good.

player Adolf Hitler has joined

The next Hitler won't be born on dubs? user come on now.

Is that some sort of Hitler/Himmler hybrid? Just what was Mengele up to?

Dubs confirm!

Second.
Churchill was a coward, and a liar.

Sieg
Heil

What if this guy's name really is Harald Hitler? Are they going to arrest him just for existing? Is he going to get a fucking court order to shave his mustache?

Why I love this place.

What is this is no joke boys. What if all our offerings and praising of KEK has finally been rewarded and he's decided to send our leader back to walk among us?

When reading this story a great warmth ran through my body, almost as if I felt something out of this world. Just maybe our prayers have been answered.

I can't wait to save the money and go to germany to do this . I will be spreading the /pol all over their muslim faces.

Trump's time machine brought Hitler to the modern day to see what happened after he lost. Hitler then goes back and time, wins, and creates an alternate timeline. This timeline is slowly correcting itself through kek's powers and will eventually merge with the ideal timeline. We haven't reached peak Bearenstain yet.

Guess who's back?

I know it was a normie film but while they enjoyed the irony, I enjoyed the coverage of it.

She is using a form of rune magic there, user. Her legs are strength and her arms and bosom are action, all action…

God, I hate jews for destroying a wonderful man.

fucking zog master George R.R Martin used the SAME fucking audacity to describe the Unsullied. The Jew is starting to run out of bullshit now.

(heiled)

You know, all they had to do was appreciate his skills in drawing and painting. That's all. But no, they couldn't do that, because the so-called "artists" of the time wanted to be degenerate fucks hiding behind a wall of "personal expression."

Not really. His artwork was incredibly detailed, but not very popping. Whoever declined him said that his work was more of that of an architect than an artist, and it's true; look at any of Hitler's paintings of buildings. You aren't wrong about the "artists" being degenerates however.

His legs are pretty okay actually, they just don't look muscular because he's not cutting enough. Check out the definition and contours of his glutes, the guy has hip drive for some decent squat lifts.

i witnessed

/fit/ detected
Give us the analysis on mein Führers doepple
Hackers wear shades, you festering plebian

Close call but Hitler's already half-way to new Swabia now

HEIL HARALD HITLER

and his name IS

If it is, that could be pretty damning. I could see some people being converted at least to the point of not despising Hitler and Germany of the time by reading it. They used him as a celebrated war hero all this time, so his reputation is entirely intact. I didn't even know the media of the time was attacking him directly after the war. The official narrative that I hear from normal sources is that Patton was merely saying that we weren't done yet and needed to fight Russia too. It never contains the same sense of urgency, and never anything that says it was a waste of time and effort to fight Germany.
Does anyone have a copy of the Patton Papers? They seem difficult to find.

no

THis. Patton saw the Nazi's and Russian Commies as the same existential threat to American Empire. He isn't wrong in that aspect regardless of how you feel about Hitler and NSDAP. Eventually America and Germany would have been at war.

Yeah it's covered in mein kampf.
The professor in charge of admissions told him straight up "Most of what you've drawn is buildings, you draw like an architect, go be an architect"

Unlikely.
At the time the USA's imperial ambitions didn't extend into Europe.
It lacked the means to deal with the strong european powers.

Well my point is that I think that Patton could be used to get some people who are cuckservatives to at least not attack NatSocs and be alright with being in a coalition with them. Those who even are aware that's what is happening anyway. Maybe we could get them to stop calling antifa fascists which is fucking stupid because they're all commies.

Anything we can do to get closer ties between factions on the right and stop the age old practice of National Review types tossing anybody who might actually accomplish something.

No, the (((bankers))) were already losing money over Hitler's Germany existing. Because the usual method of international trade was for a country to borrow gold-backed money and then buy the goods from some other country. Both countries would end up paying usury to the money capitals such as New York and London. Hitler skipped them entirely and went for a direct barter system. Which was also improving the lot of Germany's trading partners and making them establish closer ties with Germany. So yeah, it was already having an affect on the American Empire, no question.

As an addendum, you'll notice that no country moved to fiat currency until a couple of decades after WWII.

Adolf did follow the professor's advice, all along.

Reminds me of that scene from American History X where Danny's father is explaining about the stupidity of affirmative action. He's reasonable and concise in his arguments, but then all of a sudden he says "because they're niggers, Danny". As if the directors thought that he was sounding TOO reasonable and just had to have him say nigger just to come off like an asshole.

dub dubs confirmed, go to sleep

Germany did not have global ambitions, dumbass.

Are you a time traveller?

This. Either we have a newfriend on our hands who needs to get educated, or else it's another shill.

I have a red-pilled friend (Eastern European ethnicity) who will be visiting family in Austria and Bavaria in a few months. I wish he was over there now, because I'd tell him about this.

Churchill, by his own admission, KNEW that Judaism = Bolshevism/Communism and that Germany did NOT have territorial ambitions, and he STILL duped the public and got into WWII to serve as a puppet for his Zionist masters.
He also knew that the Holohoax was a lie (never mentioned in his memoirs), and yet still commenced the brutal bombing campaign on Dresden (read Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse V).
You can learn a lot from his quotes, but I NEVER want to be able to compare Trump to Churchill.
t. - Anglo

He wanted to combine the Western Allied forces and fight the SU as soon as possible. He said that the SU would get stronger by the day while they got weaker. I swear i even heard that he wanted the remnants of the German forces to fight as well, because of their experience.

Patton truly was uncle Holla Forums and they killed him because of it.

don't think my grandfather would care about your forgiveness mate

We must never forgive the goyim

Not that user, but they didn't need global ambitions to have affects on the world through policy. I already explained that here

If we had I doubt that Cultural Marxism would ever have gotten as far as it did.

test

It worked

the dog scene was only put in there because the people making the film would have gotten roasted for making a pro-hitler film. They had to throw that in there to make him seem like a cartoon villain and so the movie wouldn't get shoahed.

they had to walk a fine line. They tried to represent Hitler as close to his actual philosophies as they would be allowed to show, but they couldn't go too far or they'd have been in deep shit because of certain laws (pretty sure it was made in Germany).

What's funny is how even that sometimes gets by people completely. Like Man in the High Castle. I know people who took the "we burn cripples on Tuesdays" thing seriously, and as proof they're evil. Never considered what the society looked like and that it's a high trust society. Nope just paid attention to the fact that there is a swastika flag and people said heil hitler, therefore they're all evil.