PizzaPong 26 - Sounds like Podesta beating a kid Edition

WAPO DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161121114717/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-in-pedophile-network-probe/2016/11/20/5a6f10d8-af3d-11e6-bc2d-19b3d759cfe7_story.html

NYT DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161120230530/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe-43670565

ABC NEWS DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: archive.is/http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html

ORIGINAL AP STORY STILL UP:

bigstory.ap.org/article/3f53996696a24d0da8c1d8fb117beca0/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe

BACKUP IN CASE IT GOES TOO:

archive.is/DLmOL

STAGED CRIMES AND MEDIA NARRATIVES: archive.is/VttLF

TOP OBAMA FUNDRAISER ARRESTED FOR CHILD RAPE: MAINSTREAM MEDIA SILENT

youtube.com/watch?v=1VsBAtq1dLc

archive.is/sl3dc

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/20/kiah-lawson-terry-bean-human-rights-campaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

YUGE PIZZAGATE ARCHIVE (ZIPPED)!

mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA

Archives

Original Threads

#1 archive.is/U3tBh

#2 archive.is/EuVMv

#3 archive.fo/maer0

Operation #PedoFiles

archive.is/7cVwl

THREAD #

Thread 1: archive.is/VxQvD

Thread 2: archive.is/3S8Bb

Thread 3: archive.is/OLt7u

Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl

Thread 5: archive.is/GGath

Thread 6: archive.is/KlMDF

Thread 7: archive.is/iX3vH

Thread 8: archive.is/IURyL

Thread 9: archive.is/lW5y1

Thread 10: archive.is/mGs6L

Thread 11: archive.is/xnVbG

Thread 12: archive.is/Rb8a1

Thread 13: archive.is/ChAWd

Thread 14: archive.is/JrDD0

Thread 15: archive.is/dMXx5

Thread 16: archive.is/JiJQL

Thread 17: archive.is/YtymP

Thread 18: archive.is/MSVGs

Thread 19: archive.is/ONjJg

Thread 20: archive.fo/zjxV8

Thread 21: archive.is/QPYIX

Thread 22: archive.is/ShAZi

Thread 23: archive.fo/N6Lfl

Thread 24: archive.is/dbaH0

Thread 25: archive.is/HV0Eb

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.
reddit.com/
instagram.com/pizzaladie/
instagram.com/bakerspizzanyc/
instagram.com/foodbabyny/
elks
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tq0A18rzVC0
voat.co/v/pizzag
youtu.be/8rrTyRaoezw
soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont know what this is but shit like fatherhood.webm makes my blood boil

worldcorpo. net/content/video/

There's hope for this world right? Trump is gonna hang these disgusting ""people"" right?

What happened to the other thread, looks like it was deleted? Shit sends chills down my spine. We need to purge this evil from the world.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
I want to think it's some "ARG" but no, it fucking can't be. Not after all this shit.

I'm sorry I called you guys crazy at the beginning, this shit is real and it's completely fucked beyond belief. I just wasn't ready to accept something so completely and utterly fucked could be allowed to exist. What can I do to help?

GET THIS TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES ASAP
TRUMP, SESSIONS, AND CHAFFETZ NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

Also

reddit.com/ r/the_donald/comments/5tjri3

fuck Reddit vs pol. This shit is dropping now. and everyone is here watching Instagram.
Clinton Human Testing In Africa

Actually fuck reddit though, just post the information.
1/?

These accounts seem to like Pizza lot (probably nothing though)

instagram.com/pizzaladie/
instagram.com/bakerspizzanyc/
instagram.com/foodbabyny/

Can't upload any more, getting posting error. WTF m8s

Baker's is the only suspect one IMO, has that Culkin picture.
Culkin's been abused as a kid and was into that Pizza band, lots of coincidences.

FOUDN A LODGE CONNECTION WITHIN THE INSTAGRAM NETWORK

ELKS LODGE NORWALK CA

elks .org/lodges/home.cfm?LodgeNumber=2142

Btw how the fuck do you fix wifi interference in an apartment?
Also can anyone sticky this thread please?

Look at the end of this vid - he is dropping redpills

That sounds EXACTLY like Podesta, it's not even funny.
You can even hear the kid yell "John" when he asks it what his name is.

Have we started the fire?

This shit better not get deleted.

Save everything in this thread and save often.

What's on the video ?

Bumping

No embed due to mobile.
Pizzagate is very fucking old as fuck and Hollywood has been in on it practically forever and theres an autist picking through old hollywood movies for Pizza=underage ritual sodomy symbolism and he finds a fucking lot of disturbing shit in The Goonies. m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tq0A18rzVC0
Hell one of the main stars was even molested by his manager at the time as the kid from Home Alone….
Once you note the subcurrent, holy shit was that blatent. Holy shit.

Interesting, I'll check this out tomorrow

Here you go, user.

By the way, voat discovered that Spielberg is a close friend of the Clintons and Barack Obama, and is mentioned in the Podesta emails. And he was definately involved with Pizzagate and possibly SpiritCooking.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1590391

That is a cuckchanner pepe.
Bump anyway even if OP is a faggot cuckchanner.

There is a hidden webpage here - it's locked though. Password protected.

voat.co/v/pizzag ate/1639703

needs a bump

>worldcorpo. net/content/video/
Anyone archive this shit yet?

This is like, smoking gun material.

You change the channel on the wifi network

HOLY SHIT I FOUND ANOTHER
EMBED RELATED HOLY SHIT THIS IS BIG GUYS
But seriously, these videos look like Million Dollar Extreme editing.

ReignBotHorror did a video covering it that is actually a great archive and useful resource

youtu.be/8rrTyRaoezw

If you go to the sound cloud page and listen to the music (I don't trust the actual website at all, and domain look up shows who ever owns the site does not want to be found and is operating in Canada), the songs on there ALL HINT AT PODESTA and make Sam Hyde refferences and jokes.

soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises

I don't believe the site its self is selling CP, however I do have two theories.

1. Someone got the proof of podesta and is making it clear they are about to grab him by the pussy and is editing Podestas 'Pizza' videos so people can gather evidence without going to jail. May be trying to drop hints how to Decrypt those files on the protected section of comment pingpong and pizza that correspond to the dates of some of those "pizza" emails.

or 2. It's a Troll from something awful fucking with Pizzagate.

Things of note; pause the video from the email response with the "burnt card" (remember cards was FBI anons clue) has some intentionally missing letters, number, etc trying to hint at something. The video of the kid starts with flashing messages that say:

"Disclaimer: worldcorp is responsible for creating the universe"

"God isn't 4eal, i$ worldcorp real" (there is only one 4 that replaces the R)

"Everything is a lie"

"Not even this is real"

and one more illegible sentence at the bottom.

Card is a 10 of hearts

Here is a video explaining the Calliou ARG that World Corp is definately linked to in the video I linked to. The Calliou ARG is weird in itself….

Why are people that do these things alive? I don't want them tortured, I don't want them to die, I don't want them dead. I want to rewrite the script so that they simply never had a chance nor a reason to exist at all. Holy fuck, this is the definition of evil.

Either you are a tard or a shill. That's from a mister plinket review from red letter media.

Luis Trybom's pizza hotline. Portland Concierge Services LLC 5039973959 1819 Sw 5Th Ave Ste 400
Portland, Oregon 97201-5277

Anyone know how to get a client list?

Find the source of the interference and eliminate it. Alternately, use a different band and hide the SSID.

A male voice is heard and you can see that he's torturing what seens to be a child.

BUMP, HEY MODS STICKY THIS ALREADY

Starry Eyes is one of the more overt recent examples of Monarch symbology. David Lynch's Rabbits "Did you get the young girl part?" is more disturbing through this lens as well.

Between this and the other one where he was making them sing, I want Trump to sign off on RWDS already. I'm sick of waiting.

bump

Who's the guy in the video exactly? The owner on Comet?

Shit like this is why no one takes you guys seriously and your threads have slowed to a crawl.

inb4 misspelled kike name