twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAKE ANIME REAL AGAIN

Was this planned? It seems fairly late.

This is breaking

im ready

So it starts in 2 minutes right?

Also, Jesse is best girl.

Japan is our greatest ally.

Not to mention short notice, I was about to make a thread because I saw it on my feed.

What feed senpai? I'd like to stay on top of breaking news in the future. I caught this thread by luck.

I just get notified whenever the official white house channel starts streaming.

dubs checkum

Are these all true?

Would someone have to convert from islam to be eligible for citizenship?

Will Trump nationalize Mar a Lago during his term and make it the official summer White House like it was intended?

It's a bluepill image. Japan only gives citizenship to ethnic non-Japanese people very rarely, not giving a fuck what their religion is.

Interesting, i'll have to look into that. I know i've seen something similar on Twitch but I never thought about doing it on youtube.

It's 10:21 and nothing is showing. Is Trump rusing us?

How is that image bluepilled?

Over on plebbit the announcement is said to start at 10:30

Rumors are that it is about the NK missle test

I'm aware but it'd be valuable to know an example of legislation of religious citizenship restrictions in a first world country, if it exists.

That'd make the most sense.

This was my guess, either that or they announce plans for a transpacific maglev superhighway.

It acts as if Japan singles out arab muslims and doesn't give the same standards that they give the rest of the world. Japan is 99.5% Japanese, they don't care enough about arabs to have an opinion about them being fundamentalist or saying there's no sharia law.
Also there are a very few mosques as well as Qurans so it's false

Sign me up

I see

change*

They already had a joint conference earlier today. This is after they golfed all day and the media was blacked out in the basement of the winter WH. What could this mean? Military buildup in the Asian Pacific?

Retaking Constantinople now.

No thanks, sorry.

Beautiful

Do you fear the Samurai Schlomo?

Retaking the mainland for ROC now.
Trump did just accept the one China policy after all.

Why the fuck are these sandniggers in Japan in the first place. What business would they have there?

I fear the fires of Hell, which all followers of pagan faiths are destined to know.

Audio but no video feed.

'ITS ON

KOREA ON BLAST

Sound but no video?

for what purpose?

Yes, it says audio only on the stream.

This is the beginning of the anime axis of power

[screaming in anime]

that's it?

A war against Korea would be fun. A good old fashioned military vs military war.
Squashing rag head neanderthals hiding in 3rd world villages gets borning tbh.

Was that it?

That was quick.

AMERICAN-NIPPON ALLIANCE

JAPAN CONFIRMED READY FOR IMPERIUM

Was that it?

well that was short

Good stream, boys!

WAIFUS FOR ALL

Well that was quick and no new information. That must mean an announcement or new development in the upcoming days. Who speaks politician here?

百パーセント

For whom?

Maybe we'll get that meeting with Kim Trump suggested a while back.

Theory: This was a joint press conference only because Abe was in Florida with Trump on the day the Norks launched an ICBM that went several hundred kilometers.

Well it is just a quick respond to the new North Korea actions.

It means best korea is going to be glass korea by next week

I have no doubts that China talked best korea into this missle launch

The enemy of my enemy is still an enemy.

I wouldn't bet on it. But everything is possible.

Really doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The only reason North Korea is an "enemy" is because they won't accept (((global finance usury))).

Really, nigger?

There's that and the fact that they have a lot of missiles pointed at out actual greatest allies.

C'mon, lad. We wouldn't hear about them at all if they weren't launching shit specifically near our allies.

Yes, the only reason. A Talmudic state like South Korea isn't worth a single American life – except for maybe all the niggerspic ZOGbots parked over there you fart huffers worship.

Sounds like Japan's problem, not ours. I guess I'm supposed to believe Japan doesn't have any pointing back or completely incapable of responding to any North Korean aggression on their own should it materialize? Oh, they don't have a proper military built up yet? I wonder who was responsible for that over the last 60-70 years.

Perhaps, but if China really wanted the Norks to make an impact it would've given a missile that is made by China and travelled further

Are you going to tell me that alliances themselves are Jewish now?

Why are you patriotard mouth breathers even on this board when you're this far up Uncle Sam's ass? Are you just too egotistical to accept getting lost in the shuffle of a Breitbart comment's section?

Dude, do you history much? You realize the Korean War is just chilly and technically operating under the terms of a cease fire, not a declaration of peace- and no- that isn't semantics. If Korea does go hot, it immediately pulls in China which pulls in the US and more than 1 American life will be lost for it Well, California and Hawaii so I guess that is a technical loss

(checked)
It isn't so much the missiles- it is the artillery that would level Seoul in a heartbeat of Best Korea got a hard-on one day which would piss of the region, escalate to a kerfluffle and possibly further escalate into a bang. Should send Japan back in to cleanse the whole peninsula if you ask me

YES! I LIKE THIS

First, go back to fucking reddit if you want to talk like this.
So? Maybe don't go around the world invading and occupying other people's country so you can impose (((democracy))), (((capitalism))), (((pluralism))), and (((freedom))) on them and you won't be tangled up in this mess.
Why the fuck would I care about dead Americans? Do you live in this shit hole nigger country like I do? I hope they bomb your house, you fucking snipdick.

Surely the missiles are also a threat to Seoul?

Yes, but they would probably use artillery on Seoul, before missiles.

Japan's problems are our problems. They're our vassal and the only producer of anime.

Great posts.

Yeah, sure, the Soviet Union and the USA clashed in the Korean war, because they give a shit about the Korean people, culture or whatever the fuck. It is geopolitics, you dumb fuck. North Korea is communist state ruled by complete nut jobs that could threaten everything from trade in Chinese sea and Pacific ocean to the very security of the states around the more it betters its weapons and the possibility to even strike the USA itself.

Defensive pacts are not fucking neocon internationalism.

Come again?

what time is that in normal toime?

Your god isn't real, kikelover.

Real high quality posting relevant to the thread.

EST is normal time.

That's a laugh

archive.is/RfImu
Yes, they are total nut jobs. We need to do something about them.

Are you saying that you support global terrorism? Because that's fucking stupid.

Jesus hated kikes.

Wrong.

So you will ignore everything else that is important and just go
If it is so great go on a vacation to it and stay there.

Continuing from the article:

Fugging abis of ebil.

Cuckchan is the other way you shit posting Jew.

There's nothing else important, though. South Korea accepts jewish occupation, jewish culture, and jewish usury – so they are "our" allies. North Korea doesn't accept any of this, so they are our "enemy". It says a lot about board quality that you morons even feel welcome to post here. I was really banking on the cancer going into remission post-election, but it seems I was too optimistic.

Hey at least if we go to war in Korea again, women will stop bitching about kebab refugees and start whining about zipperhead refugees

At least that will be a bit more tolerable

No it won't, because they'll likely be irradiated and you'll have to hear about 'muh nuclear refugees' instead of 'muh Muslim refugees'

I'll go to war against anyone who threatens the meme factory that is best corea.

North Korea isn't "hostile" to the West in credible sense apart from making sure that anyone who tries to invade them knows they are getting nuked. It is the (((West))) who occupies half of their peninsula. It is the (((West))) who places economic sanctions of them [much like the (((West))) placed the same sanctions of Germany].

North Korea has no capacity to invade or project force anywhere outside their immediate region and it is the (((West))) that has inserted itself in this region after the Second Zionist War and the defeat of Imperial Japan.

Daily reminder that best korea is apart of the "axis of evil" according to the kikes along with syria and iran because they don't have a kike bank and are isolated from the evils of the modern world.trump probably knows this and is playing 60000d chess.

The Cleanest Race
Vid related.Reccomend the book too.

Wait.
Is it possible that there are Nork shills ITT?

Of course there are nork shills here, they're the core demographic.

Get out cuckchanner.