Trump casts press into cuckshed

The Lügenpresse is upset that they were put into a basement with blacked out windows while Trump golfs. I hope he gasses them. They are completely cucked.

get fucked saturn faggots

Today it's black bags over windows.

tomorrow it's black bags over their heads

(checked)
He put them in time out.

How subtle.

Holy shit
(((MSM))) BTFO to hell and back

Checked & Keked

MEDIA BTFO

Does it dawn on these dumb niggers that Trump is going to be ruining their careers very soon? Why do they even bother to stick around him when he does stuff like this?

toppest kek, maybe next time he will make them "shower" first :^)

They follow him around for scraps like pilot fish.

I love this man so much.

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Can't have them disturbing the actual guests with their snooping and schemehatchery.

I can't decide if its to fuck with the presstitutes or to save his guests from having to look at those disgusting heebs.

kek. Like pottery

they didn't fly so good

I like this new meme.

Please, Kek, let this happen.

Nice

At least they can talk! But not for long….

I don't care what anyone says about Trump. He's by far the best troll president in history.

Checked. Time for black bags n v&s

HES THE BEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

AND THE LAST

He's been doing this for a while now, this is not news

This. he could very well be controlled op. but it doesn't matter because he's mass redpilling normalfags on both sides

EVERY FUCKING SINGLE THING HE HAS DONE SHOWS OTHERWISE

Where we're going, we don't need presidents

Why not both

By far the best President in history. FTFY

you're forgetting teddy.

The entire institute of the Press has grown into a out-of-control monster that our founding fathers never could have envisioned. When did these faggots get the idea that they should be catered to like foreign dignitaries? Prior to the 20th century, it was unheard of for the president or anyone in his inner circle to interact with a lowly journalist; it was assumed they had more important matters at hand than wasting time with the press. It's ridiculous that we even have a "press secretary" whose only job is to defend the president from a pack of hyenas second-guessing his every move and lobbing gotcha questions and wild accusations. It undermines faith in the workings of government itself. The fourth estate can't be dismantled soon enough.

Ted protected the corporate globalist order by preventing ET's from openly sharing their tech with us.

Still second to Jackson but he'll surpass him before his first term is up

Never heard this theory, please expand

Any one got a high resolution image of this?
It needs a pepe/wojack momment

best I could find

He could easily have had blinds or curtains quickly put in. Any sort of window covering. It's not like he doesn't have the resources.
This was a planned and calculated move to show them they are trash.

top kek

Working for Donald must be fucking hilarious.

And notice, not only is it garbage bags- but they were put up tastefully and skillfully. Not drooping corners- tape is straight, bags are not lopsided. Quality messaging there.

Yeah, you gotta admit that's some high quality work. Someone's done that before.

I'd imagine the press at that time had a reputation on par with musicians and lesser stage actors. Unsavory characters one wouldn't knowingly associate with.

These days every clown with a press pass thinks they're Edward R. Murrow and wants to emulate their hero kikes like Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward. They've needed to be beaten back down to reality for decades and it's finally happening.

(heil'd and cracked up IRL)
Holy shit, wew.

I wonder why the presstitutes didn't tear off the plastic bags?

Because the Praetorian Praefect would have put their head on a pike and placed it at the gate of Mar-a-Lago.

Trump told them he'll take away their goodboy points and press badges.

pic related

Let me put it to you simplistically. Everything in the white house is property of the white house. This means from the pen, to the statues. Damaging white house property is probably a felony so high that its unfathomable for most. Imagine the legal bullshit they could be hit with. EVERYTHING IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS GOVERNMENT PROPERTY. So even the willful destruction of garbage bags could be a felony. Isnt that hilarious? The mere tearing of a trash bag could get you a felony.

Yea good luck on that.

President Trump, TEAR DOWN THESE BAGS

Great explanation but you missed just one small detail:
It wasn't at the White House but at Trump's Jupiter golf course in Florida and USSS agent Sam Hyde was in the room.

Never drunk post user.

Trash bags of truth deliver justice to fake news.
Trash bag banners in front of CNN tomorrow, fucking do it Spicer!

You cant tell me what I cant drink. You arent my sponsor.

Private property. There would have been hell to pay and there are cameras there. That said, Trump probably wanted them to try and tear it down for this very reason. So they do it and get in deep shit or they don't and get humiliated and reminded that they are scum.

Fuck 'em

This is what changes when a press corp, used to decades of presidents depending on photo-ops and collusion for fake "facts", gets told to fuck off.

Emperor doesn't need money, doesn't need fame, and doesn't need little parasites clicking pictures and soundbites to distort. He knows, just as all of us know, what needs to be done,and who the enemies are.

The press will be told when the executive operates as the Chief Executive. That is all.

Any additional details… The God Emperor will tell us directly.

These scraping peons are all but obsolete. The mass sheckles for "gotchas" are drying up.

And if this results in a silent dictator, they have no one to blame but their own years of biased dishonesty.

As bad as the muds, SJWs, illegal beaners, and the beneficiaries of those awful slaves have become….

DEUS VULT

The MSM is Trump's bitch now. They're willingly being dragged by the leash to get mere thousands of clicks and views of their coverage of the most important man on the planet. In their arrogant decadence from the past decade they've gone from feeling untouchable to feeling like dirty whores in a matter of weeks. They need that coverage of him or they have no job. This is only the beginning of their end. Hopefully most of them will have killed themselves by the end of his first term.

He's defiantly fucking with them. Even the WH press room isn't blacked out for lighting reasons.

I can't even imagine the litany of salty articles written in that dank dreary gas chamber. I expect some major sodium deposits today or tomorrow about this .Thank god for the Emperor, for he gives, even when he's golfing with Abe-kun

You mean definitely?

user… the Romans adopted the Greek Pantheon, but substituted the names of their original pantheon in their place. Zeus became Jupiter, Cronos became Saturn, Aries became Mars, Aphrodite became Venus, and so on.

It would be amazing if they tore them down, but more had been put up on the other side.

Either word would work.

Yes, but in my defense, it's 6 in the morning and I'm drunk posting. Pls no bully.

Time must really be a flat circle.

It's why their ilk destroy trash cans during riots. Trash reminds them of what they are.

They've thrown tantrums before, during the elections when he trolled them into covering his military endorsements. I suppose they've reached the later stages of grief at this point.

That didn't stop them when he trolled the fuck out of them with that Birther speech where he had vets praise him for a full hour and then blamed Hilldawg for the birth certificate thing for like 3 minutes. They were pissed and broke shit, of course I can't find vid of it now, but I remember seeing them breaking stuff. They were PISSED.

This proves to me that they've never worked a hard job. Or been a sanitation worker.

They make the work harder for the primarily non-white custodians. That really tears into their message.

If he surpasses Jackson he should replace that degenerate Franklin on the hundred.

Wait they invited a school shooter there?

Also it could still stand that the press by tearing the bags would be putting the president in danger. Another felony.

Fucker said current flows from the positive to negative terminals, everyone still continues the loonacy even though we've known its been false for centuries.

Nah, that was just shit falling down in the conference room as workers were disassembling it. The actual press briefing however was a classic Trump assrape of the media.

Major Garrett was so asshurt he was barely able to maintain his composure.

comfy .gif btw

It's right above your post:

Can't be bothered with PS right now, but this is my general idea of this picture…

Pence is waiting with a cattle prod in the next room if they do

defiantly works just as well because so far the press were used to a treatment as if they're chums with the people in power ,as if the president needs the 4th estate or even when the 4th became the 5th for that matter and can't do without them ; in fact for all intents and purposes they were chums , they were the ones pumping out propaganda and forming public opinion , tearing down candidates or even goverments or erecting them in place in exange for favorable press

Tomorrows Presidential press briefing will be in a Dexter style ==KILL ROOM==

He hates the media so much that he reflexively pulls the trigger when he sees a camera.

Nigger i see glass double fucking doors in the "basement". You msm are stupid as fuck

(checking those interesting doubles)

Top fucking Kek m8s. "Alright faggots the lugenpresse is visiting, lets make them a cuck shed with no windows".

(Heil)

Knowing what we do about Trump, the only thing to do about this is to slip past the Secret Service inb4 "Impossible! They're the SS!" and get on that course like a fucking man. Show some respect, but walk over like you've got a right to be there and ask him something relevant to his job.

He respects people who respect themselves. One reason he's enjoying treating the press like shit is that the weaklings slurp it up and bitch and moan, but they never DO anything about it. That's why Trump lets whichever minion makes these arrangements have his or her fun. To teach the coward a lesson and see who's got the balls to not take it.

So far, zero.

The man respects strength; he encourages it in others. That's what makes him a leader. Fuck, he'd probably respect the gesture of setting that holding cell on fire; at least you're doing SOMETHING besides sitting around waiting for him to fuck you.

>I guess his game was sub-par

big boai 4u

The first step in turning the public against the establishment in general is to foster a blind and uncompromising contempt for their Lügenpresse. If they lose their primary means of conveying their narrative en-masse, they have already lost the war for the nation's culture.