Boycott Netflix / SOROS CONTROLLED 'DEAR WHITE PEOPLE' CAMPAIGN PROOF

You're all (or most) aware by now of more kikewood propaganda and the current debacle of Netflix's "Dear White People". If you're like me you've boycotted Hollywood for years now and used bittorrent or p2p in general for the handful of times you do actually want to view a film. Putting more money into their pockets is enabling them. That being said the 'Dear White People' creation is meant to spark rage on both sides and create unrest. Why? Race War? Turmoil? Market Manipulation? Unrest so speculators like Soros can profit? All of the above? Most likely the latter. Back in November Soros bought major stock in Netflix (imagine that). The blue collar crowd is awake to Soros as it (redpill light) became mainstream. He's hated by most of America, hence helping DJT become President. This man knows no limits. Besides crashing economies across the globe, fueling insurgency and unrest, owning voting machines, assisting in genocide, and financing even more riots in and across America. He made his fortunes from market speculation and control over corporations. Setting in place a narrative for them to follow.
Spread this truth across social media as anger rages over DEAR WHITE PEOPLE.
Soros owns Netflix as well:
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.
kodi.tv/
archive.is/596eg
medium.com/@JSim07/why-did-i-name-it-dear-white-people-f1d0146b8e5d#.38iav6jlr
torrentfreak.com/police-bust-pirate-kodi-box-sellers-on-behalf-of-sky-virgin-bt-premier-league-170208/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_tUnf6T2E
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/#south-side-view
gutenberg.org/ebooks/30576
watchfree.to/
putlockerhd.co/
couchtuner.video/
archive.is/LJ4co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soros is fucking evil. Putin or Trump need to take his daemonic ass out with a drone strike.

Check'd.

Soros must die by the end of the year. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

KEK wills it

petitions. whitehouse. gov/petition/issue-international- arrest-warrant-george-soros

Reading the synopsis of the show it actually seems like it critiques uni niggers for pulling the racism card too much.

petitions.whitehous. gov is hacked by Obama admin. It hides anti-NWO-Globalist petitions and prevents signatures from tallying.

Nah. One of the writers is an uber hooknose who tweeted "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" after the election.

The show is now claiming he didn't write for it.

Hi, let's have lunch.
We're making KOSHER today.
>>>/oven/

I'm suggesting to capitalize on the anger on social media right now towards Netflix and 'DEAR WHITE PEOPLE' and the slow awakening to white genocide. Right now seems like the opportunist time to insert and push the Soros narrative and further awaken regular people to the decay of their race being financed by kikes like Soros

Is there a single act of evil being committed on planet earth right now that does not in some way lead back to his vile kike?

Don't give this one guy too much credit – it's a whole Synagogue of Satan and it needs to be burned down 100%, then returned as ashes into the carbon cycle until it's broken down into elementary particles.

Dear Schlomo, your shilling doesnt work here. To the >>>/oven/ you go

AYO HOL UP WHITE PEOPLE LEMME AXE U DIS, WHY YOU SO RAYCISS 'N SHEEIT???

checked.

except the creator supports the violent suppression of "nazis" and has called all critics, with leftist media rags directly following, "white supremacists".

yeah, i agree. i'm willing to bet there's some definitive propaganda placed in there- i hear Stranger Things has sjw nonsense but idk, haven't watched it. there's a major flaw with their claim though: if Moore had no role, why did Simion publicly thank him for his contributions, and praise his talents and "inclusiveness"?

Polonium poisoning mate, you know, like Berezovsky ?

Cancelled both cable and Netflix today. All I have is internet and I'm even stealing that because the apartment building I live in is filled with idiot hipsters who don't know how to change a router password.

I hate to support such a Jewgle concept, but a Chromecast is an amazing device to have (or something similar). You can literally cast anything to your television(s) or monitor(s) around your home via your desktop or mobile device simply by clicking to cast your screen. It's quite amazing.

It really doesn't. The show equates a whiter, '80s America with better times, although I'm pretty sure this is unconscious on the part of the writers. It depicts an era where kids spend most of their time active outdoors, unsupervised. There's only two minority characters and they're both deferential to the whites in charge. There's not a single faggot to be seen. The slightly dykey feminist character is portrayed as an unpopular, lonely killjoy. One of the main characters is an androgynous girl raised in a lab; she fantasizes about being pretty and feminine like other girls, so the show is basically affirming traditional gender roles. I could go on.

Like I said, I don't think the writers meant to do this, but there's a reason the show is wildly popular.

My gf says it's great. I haven't seen it (or anything from Netflix) in some time. I assume there is some entertainment value from some series found there however I won't support them by viewing on Netflix. I suggest everyone torrent anything from them if they can't say no to seeing it.

Check out these dubs too.

Make sure you get normalfags to replace cuckfilx with kodi and exodus.
kodi.tv/

With Plex you can further deny shekels by giving access to family/friends. (I feed 6 households with no latency issues although they rarely all watch at the same time)

Runs on RasPi, SJW stumping company.
No thx.

You do realize that the reason it runs on a Pi is because it runs on Linux, and sure if you don't want to part with $20 bucks (or so) for a Pi you can send your shekels to someone else for the same effect. Or do you like to pay Netflix the difference every month?

Get the fuck over yourself. Kodi can run on just about anything, you mouth breathing cunt.

Why would I want to watch kike propaganda anyway? There hasn't been a single good show/movie released in decades.

every fucking time.

Once Soros is dead you still have to worry about his beta cuck son

Save money next time. Plug this into your laptop and put it on an end table by your couch. It's compatible with everything like, for example, your 2TB 10-bit h.264 dual-audio animu collection because it's just a really long A/V cable.

Aside from being made in Chyyna, it's perfect.

His son is a fucking retard who isn't capable of the same level of maliciousness as his father

This. Also goes for Steam Link.
Vidya is degenerate but at least spend under $20 on your shitty hobby by getting HDMI cables. Not feed Gabe Cuckwell is a bonus.

Has there been an actual examination of how things generally were for slaves back then? How actually correct or retarded is this Kasey bitch? All I know is that most of the plantation owners were apparently Jews, and it would be ridiculous if they actively mistreated their property for no reason.

Thank fuck. Met the guy, definitely not a high IQ individual. Just a typical shitlib.

Well to be fair he hasn't been through aiding and abetting the holocaust, so he's not nearly as seasoned as his father.

Soros will probably end up harvesting his son for organs extending his evil kike lifespan another 5 years. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this vampiric Jew lives longer than me and I just turned 30.

It was probably a small letdown when David Rockefeller first gave him the idea and he ran to the Clintons for some organs, but their Haitian supply wasn't compatible.

I think one of the main adult actors went on some rant at some awards ceremony. That was the sjw association. Nothing to do with the show. The show itself is great.

Netflix must not be paying you well enough.

Meant for

These old kikes are nightmare fuel, their demonic inhuman faces match them perfectly, not even Lovecraft could envision such horror.

kek, for some reason that sounds like a phrase Hunter S. Thompson would've used.

It doesn't matter if the plantations where hellholes its absurd black people pretend it only happened to them when slavery is something that happened to every people in the history of the world

In fact as far as historians know the western civilization was the first to actually even try to abolish slavery since all the others didn't even consider it. The closest to that was Sparta where slaves weren't really such but more like indentured government servants that couldn't be killed, abused or sold like regular slaves were and could buy their freedom and even spartan citizenship

The irony of all these nogs saying fuck the west when thats the only reason why they aren't getting their asses whipped by a libyan slavemaster right now (or their dicks cut off if we are talking turk slavers taking africans)

I just imagined him shaking like he has parkinsons sniffing a erect cock as he drags his little hooked nose over the shaft making these autistic horrible moaning/breathing complication noises as the cock pulls away from his nose as his eyes dialate as he tries watering his mouth up as he coughs and dry heaves a bit as the cock slowly comes into frame again, and he tries reaching out for it, hands trembling but with such vigor and gusto like he really really wants it, and he finally grabs it after the cock seemingly just slips away multiple times as he gets angry and screams "GIVE ME THAT GIVE ME THAAAAT" in an annoying old kike voice as he grips it and yanks it down back to his level to sniff it again, and then he open his mouth as his Parkinson gets more intense with the tremors as he opens his little faggot pursed mouth as his head tilts back woggling and wiggling as he tries slowly and surely to get the cock in his mouth as his hand and arm trembles so much he just ends up jamming himself in the cheek and eye as he continues to try and sniff it.

That's what popped into my head as I looked that ugly autistic kike in the eyes, I think he's gay guys, like I think he's legitimately gay. I've seen this dumb kike multiple times, but him and soros every-time I see them, I see them doing gay shit like that, like I'm getting a freeze frame of what happened around the time the picture was taken.

(checked)
kek

Mason dubs confirm you saw this at your local lodge.

I saw it with my minds eye, like just opening hte image made me have a vision. He and Soros have to go.

Me and my family were planning on cancelling our subscription to Netflix for a while, seeing as we haven't used it in months due to nothing good to watch on it. This was the final nail on the coffin for us. Hope the big backlash against this new show will be used as a warning sign for future or current similar services to not allow shows like this to be funded and/or hosted.

You mean… WHITELASH!

Well there is Delphine LaLaurie a Louisiana slave owner…

wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

When the discovery of the tortured slaves became widely known, a mob of local citizens attacked the LaLaurie residence and "demolished and destroyed everything upon which they could lay their hands".A sheriff and his officers were called upon to disperse the crowd, but by the time the mob left, the Royal Street property had sustained major damage, with "scarcely any thing [remaining] but the walls." The tortured slaves were taken to a local jail, where they were available for public viewing. The New Orleans Bee reported that by April 12 up to 4,000 people had attended to view the tortured slaves "to convince themselves of their sufferings."

The point of casting or screen mirroring is for those of us in large homes where we don't have the PC next to our televisions for example. I do prefer HDMI to HDMI whenever possible but I can often cast something from my phone to my TV or PC to TV with ease of access when I'm feeling lazy. I get the point though. That being said ease of access outweighs wires at times. Or traveling for example. I travel a ton for work. Most hotels have the pay per flick type of setup etc. Fuck all of that. I'm already spending 250+ a night on a room I'll bring my Chromecast and watch whatever I please on the go free of charge.

I maxed out characters in the OP. I had a few recommendations including Kodi and ShowBox as well. BitMar or torrenting work just as nicely too.

Fucking Discordians.

Leftists have some sort of cartoonishly exaggerated propensity towards irony to the point it wouldn't be too out of place to see one of them doing jazz hands at a eulogy.

Fuck Netflix.

Here is my question: Why the fuck are you people paying for this shit. Everything is online and for free.

Germany pops people for the smallest of things and thousands of Euros.

I'm surprised you can even post here.
No doubt your country will be the first to test out neural net AIs on internet backbones to make sure people aren't shitposting with stolen rare pepes.
Er… let us know how it goes.

I just cancelled mine. I'd already been meaning to actually, but it still felt pretty good.

From here on out I'm just not going to tolerate anti-white shit. I have to torrent to find good movies/shows anyway, literally the only show I even cared for on Netflix was Bojack Horseman. Trailer Park Boys was pretty good too.

Fucking beta cucks faggots, stop paying for hollywood movies!!

Fucking tards.

Why is it so obvious that Soros is tied to every degenerate filth and liberal crap out there. Am I missing something or is this starting to seem unauthentic now. Like someone wants us to paint a target for us to hate.

The beginning of Soros seems interesting in that regard, he knows how Hitler rose to power more intimately than anyone else here. Is he trying to kill off the Jews again? Fucker is old and a billionaire probably wants to glorify his end like his beginning.

There I was on a voyage into the dead kike on a sticks birthplace, with nothing but two loaded .45s and a backpack of Zyklon B on my worn and tired capsule of a human body. Little did the kikes know I would be bringing along my nightmare fuel to their charade of aesthetic whore mongering as I slowly made the approach towards netanyahu's compound. Throughout the great divide I had traveled toeing the line towards this promised endgame.

who in the right mind doesnt pirate this jewish shit if they have to break down and watch it… sage as fuck

we need to have a beer mr kikeistan..

ya serious… gtfo
German cunt… how many time do we have to tell you. I mean you have literally fucked europe like five times throughout history now. Your here talking about how weak you are cause of the punishment from a government that literally cant stop sucking dick?. I mean who in eurpoe is actually afraid of the german police? i remember when i was there they wanted to arrest me for driving drunk on a bicycle. I literally allahu akbared and told them to fuck themselves… and nothing happened..

Mekles pussy is drying out again. get back to it faggot

I was looking around, and I see linked on the creator's twitter this article where he "justifies" (he doesn't actually, just says others are doing it, why can't I?) the movie title, trailer, and tries to explain the subject. I'll greentext summary, but ultimately, this guy comes off as a cancerous, "muh only minorities feel systemic racism", SJW/BLM mix that wanted to capitalize upon a controversial topic and whom Netflix saw profits for their ideology.

He portrays the movie as satire, but his tweets, inability to take criticism himself, irrational claims that negative portrayals of his material as a product of his race, just sounds like the whole series is made by a guy who is absolutely convinced of 'muh privilege' and 'muh white guilt'.
archive.is/596eg
medium.com/@JSim07/why-did-i-name-it-dear-white-people-f1d0146b8e5d#.38iav6jlr

Why should someone use Netflix in the first place? Just download what you want. For normalfags it had some value in the beginning, but it went to shit fast. Now isnt even worth it.

If you actually have a netflix subscription and browse Holla Forums you need to leave

Yeah, regarding the kodi idea… they may be on to you guys.

>torrentfreak.com/police-bust-pirate-kodi-box-sellers-on-behalf-of-sky-virgin-bt-premier-league-170208/

We cancelled Netflix when they implemented the stricter DNS settings that prevented us from switching countries, forcing us to stick with the very limited UK Netflix.

That's what VPNs are for.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_tUnf6T2E
Racist Propaganda or Marketing Fail?

Yes. There was one particurlar first hand account by a preacher stuck in the south ministering to a relative dying of disease: A Southside View of Slavery
Basically whites treated them as their own children and reached a sort of Symbiosis with them. Whites as the brain, niggers as extensions of the body.
The Radish has a throrough dissertation on this entire subject sprinkled with citations hyperlinked in the text itself!
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/#south-side-view

Are VNPs illegal in Germany? Just get one and give the middle finger to the electric jew.

Give They Were White and They Were Slaves by Micheal Hoffman a read. Black slaves were generally well treated and served as the (expensive) replacement for a caste of white slaves that were generally seen as disposable because it they were constantly replenished from the urban and rural poor as well as political prisoners. People would ask to be executed rather than face deportation to the Carribean sugar plantations or the North American colonies.

Its still technically legal to watch a stream with copyrighted material.
Its also legal to sell the boxes that can stream.

Whats illegal is actually setting up a stream and broadcasting copyrighted stuff to other people.
And that is something kids are now doing in their bedrooms with consumer grade equipment and zero technical skills.

So what's the alternative to netflix and amazon prime? I'm about to drop my Amazon sub because I don't buy enough shit from there to be worth the price of admission. That and QA problems.

But what alternative for Netflix is there?

If the Russians get to him first, polonium.
If the Americans get to him first, drone.

checked. Praise Kek and may Soros bathe in the moonlight.

Have you watched Webb's videos?

thepiratebay.org

I would probably pay for Mubi or Hulu+ (for Criterions)
Filmstruck looks promising too
But I barely have time to watch one film per week so it's really not worth it for me

By the way Netflix supposedly programs stuff based on their unique ability to analyze consumer preferences and behavior. So it's weird that they'd push something like this.

popcorn-time.to

putlocker.is

This. At least in the US it's good for DVD-tier quality, sometimes has HD stuff, too. And no legal problems.

Would also suggest solarmovie.is, it aggregates links from sites like putlocker.

I have already cancelled my subscription and I will not be going back.

Give the slave narriatives a read too. FDR paid college kids to interview the last living slaves and record their stories. They even captured their accents! The strange thing is, most of the interviewees liked being enslaved rather than freedom and most remember friends starving to death after the abolitionists took away their food and shelter providing jobs.
gutenberg.org/ebooks/30576

That's because most of them didn't know what to actually do when they were freed. There were some who went on to live successful lives, but those who were set into the ways of living a slave didn't know how to handle the new freedoms they were given. All the government did was run in, declared "You're free", and ran back out. Outside of some of the local Southerners, there wasn't anyone there to help handle the transition some of the people went through.

To relate it to today's world, it's similar to how we rid the Middle East of all their corrupt leaders, and then turn heel almost immediately and ran out. We did nothing there to fix the power vacuum that now existed as a result of our actions, and we got a terrorist group that's even worse than what we previously had. Despite how shitty of a guy he was, at least Saddam Hussein had control over the region.

Movies:
watchfree.to/
putlockerhd.co/

Television:
couchtuner.video/

Ublock origin browser addon is good for blocking advertisements

Pic unrelated

And the other problem was the Abolitionists were Feminists and were only doing this as a means of attention seeking. They couldn't actually give two shits about the freed negros, it was all just virtue signalling. 100,000 niggers dead in just a month, even the crippled ones their owners were caring for as per their contracts, now forced to let them die in the streets or be jailed.
Feminists ruin everything.

I've tried couchtuner, the rest are new to me. Thx

I agree. What I intended in the OP was us memeing Netflix to the masses As a Soros funded operation (which is partially true anyway) to kill their stock

If you have any doubts about boycotting this well, read this and stop having doubts:

archive.is/LJ4co

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

primewire.ag
primewire.ag
primewire.ag

all day long

primewire.ag

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

proof?

They really are inhuman at this point. D. Rockefeller is running on his ninth heart transplant or some shit and feed off young blood transfusions to live.

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

What the fuck is kodi?

I just read that in his voice. Full story/video game when?