Social Media Insanity Thread!

Normalfags say the darndest things!

Avoid Tumblr. We know it's shit.There is nothing satisfying about seeing yet another dumbass Tumblrite say something insane. Happy hunting!

This gem I got today after I "came out" about not being a cucked little bitch. PEOPLE LITERALLY DIE FROM THIS, GUYS!

THERE ARE STATISTICS THAT SUPPORT THIS!

Basically quoting Trump, and she doesn't even know it

Found an antifa(g)

You just "came out" as being a cucked little bitch from reddit, you cat loving hipster numale. Fuck off. You are chum in a shark tank.

That doesn't even make any sense

Have some of this antifa's bullshit. You guys friends?

Pff, yeah right, go ahead and knock yourself out of the game you fucking genius.
Why are lefties so retarded?

Boy, liberals sure do love to twist words to fit their agenda. We can call them out on this, along with calling them out of touch, should be guaranteed to inflict asshurt.
No concept of logic, just wants to be considered right.

Here's more of this fucking antifa… this guy is a goldmine

No, I just hate newfags from plebbit posting when they should be lurking. The "lurk more" rule is meant to maintain site quality so that we don't have to sift through attention seeking blogposters, and should always be enforced when newfaggotry is detected. An attention whore from another site will usually learn that lesson when confronted with a substantial amoint of negative attention. It is your duty as user to berate these people; I am just doing my part to maintain quality, and you should too. This is a shit thread.

Why do you have a fucking facebook?

because if they weren't retarded, they wouldn't be lefties…

Actually I've been here since the first half-chan migration

Newfags often think that the board must be all serious, all the time.

This fucking gem right here….

This guy is a kike, btw, surprise surprise

Andrew
Vi—berg

For what fucking purpose

Vine

yep, kike

Sorry, old habit from way back in the day before half-chan fell

This. Stop spamming your posts with bumps too you fucking faggot. Here's the faggy thread if anyone is curious

So invade the USSR anytime between the 30s and 40s?

Newfags also think that posting "i've been here since…" has any fucking meaning. It does not matter if you have been here for a day or since the beginning, you dipshit, you are judged by the quality of your posts and little else. You are anonymous. Any moron can do a search and try to pass himself off as an oldfag. I don't give a flying fuck how long you've been here (although I would guess not long,) your thread is shit. Before you hit that "new post" button, you need to reread your post and decide if it's worth posting. Your thread is shitting up the catalog, and your posts are shitting up your shit thread.

They're really going to actually meme him into Hitler at this rate.

Maybe if Pizzagate breaks, you would have a critical mass of people on the street then.