BREAKING

Migrant 'stabbed girlfriend 30 times and beheaded her during ritual killing' in Germany

A REFUGEE who has been accused of stabbed his girlfriend 30 times, beheading her corpse and then decorating her dead body during a horrific ritual killing in Germany.

archive.fo/Phol3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3p3sm
archive.is/m5FNn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK at least the "girlfriend" was another mud. And I love how they immediately play shitskin savagery off as mental illness, but whenever there's a white mass shooter, somehow that isn't a valid explanation for their behavior.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure he'll be a normal and productive citizen after that. Totally worth the money.

Keked.

He was oppressed! He needed help!

He was a white supremacist!

Another thread about this was made before this one and got deleted for "sliding"

Just another day

BEWARE OF PAGAN NIGGERS
WE WUZ DRUIDS AND SHIEEEET

Refugee ‘beheaded woman in RITUAL killing after stabbing her 30 times’

archive.is/3p3sm

Is it wrong that my first thought was "I hope to god it was another migrant, as opposed to a local"?

Not even a little.

Get the fuck out and stop making this an issue where (((anyone))) should be concerned. Any German that houses, pleases or even gazes upon the refugee invader without killing them or at least insulting them is the enemy. To be honest, fuck Germany, when the wall came down the entire country became Little fucking Israel.

All of this is on you, burger.
Don't for a second think we've forgotten

It makes me weep that so many must be sacrificed into the so called devil of multiculturalism for people to understand that it is a devil that must be expelled from society. I dont know when or how will this be over , if this will be ugly or not. I will contribute what i can to save my people but i don't know if it's enough. Things i try or i start seem to fail anyway before they even gain notable traction. I will keep trying but it's getting to a depressing point. It's kind of depressing and sadening really. help me Holla Forums we are dying out help yourselves as well

Whatever you say kebab-kraut. Remember you cucks voted Merkel in and allowed the refugees to cuck your shit up.

BUT IT'S DEY CULTCHA!

Likewise you voted Obama in and allowed mexicans and muslims to cuck your shit up.

True, but how's it look now Stein-cuck?

genuinely whats the benefit of keeping someone like that alive? liberals don't think with their brain. there's no logical reason to not execute him. it just makes them feel fuzzy and good about themselves if they keep him alive like a pet

German elections September.

What is going on in that picture?

Behave both of you. Pointing fingers at each other and D&C won't solve the problem at hand. No he didn't vote for Obama as the Kraut in question didn't welcome the kebabs in. You both know very well that it was a bunch of normies with no initiative or information that didn't even care of what they put at the ballot. The normies are gonna get pissed when what is happening is affecting them directly, and no libshit propaganda can stop that. The problem is when it starts affecting them at such a high rate it might be already too late before normies start burning their engines. The commie zealots sympathizers and cucks are a minority. A pretty vocal minority amplified by the jewish media. We have to cut down the jewish press completely. We must destroy every bit of broadcast that their jewish mouths occupy. We must take action or face extinction, infighting won't help, let's start coming up with solutions.

wtf am I looking at here?

What?

An inside joke I believe. Cuz he's a white supermacist according to BLM.

What, they need ritual murderers for MKUltra-like experiments.

Don't forget guys. We got /ourguy/ in as prime minister. We all know he's /ourguy/ according to BLM. He's a sleeper agent.

Night of the long rakes when?

are you pretending to be retarded m8?

(checked)
Doesn't the left usually claim it's the opposite? I've heard lots of SJWs say that whites get the benefit of having shit like this explained as a result mental illness. I have no idea whether that's true, but I would say that I could see it since whites are more likely to have prior history of diagnosis since they tend to seek help more often.

So glad that our countries are taking in all of these poor Syrian women and children!

You tell me, hWhite brother. Blacks rape 30k of your women annually.

Wow, how quaint.

Dog bites man.

No, he's right and you're a fat neet faggot. Merkel was ANTI immigrant before and no one allowed shit you dumb asshole.

archive.is/m5FNn

Trudeau saved Canada huh? Record deficits, getting vanned for speaking truth about Islam, etc,etc. If that's your oc, kill yourself with that fat burger boy.

The victim was also a migrant.

/thread