Bill Maher Loses His Cool with Piers Morgan - Feb 10, 2017

Why is Piers defending Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vykfch.webm
archive.org/details/HerveRyssenJewsIncestAndHysteria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Studzinski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't post this jew shit on Holla Forums
Maher is a retard who needs to be gassed.

>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/

So this kike has a problem with us refusing to let Muslims into the US, but is fine with his racial brethren in Occupied Palestine forcing them out of their homes and murdering them.

Recap:

Are you new?

If you were to nail a current year Jew to a cross what profanities would he say?

Bill Maher is a joke
He had Rick(The Cuck)Wilson on a week or two ago. I didn't even bother to watch. They probably were sucking each other off, in between hating on the GEoM.

The establishment/elites on the right/left are all the same. Anybody who watches tripe like this and doesnt see that is a lost cause.

Trump made him the celebrity apprentice once.

Because they're personal friends and Piers was on Trump's reality show.

Piers is the type of guy who doesn't really give a fuck about politics, he cares about his own fame and stature.

I used to hate the fuck out of Piers Morgan, Kanye West, and a few other people. I used to like a shitload of other celebrities. This fucking world went upside down and backwards on me in the last two years.

That said, I've always fucking hated Bill Maher. He's a smug piece of shit who thinks he's smarter than anyone in the room, and if anyone proves to be smarter, he always loses it and starts shouting over them.

You should still hate Kanye West.

The very least you can do is drop the webm straight from Jewtube onto a pomf clone.
my.mixtape.moe/vykfch.webm

Fuck this guy. Oven's too good for him. You'd have to use Easy-Off to get rid of all the extra cooked-on grease.

I never said I liked him, I just have a much longer list of names ahead of him for DotR than I used to.

webm please

Eight years ago Maher made a half-assed "documentary" called Religulous in which he argued that religious people are the biggest problem in the world today, they're holding mankind back and we fedora-tippers need to stand up to them, etc.

Eight years later a WASP president wants to block Muslims from the country and Maher is faux-outraged.

The whole "atheist" movement was always about demoralizing white people. Nothing else.

I recall that Piers had Trayvon Martin's functionally retarded girlfriend on his talk show to defend her from all those mean old right-wingers calling her stupid. He ended the interview by saying, "You're a very intelligent young woman."

Was he just trolling that entire time?

Just went to the vid's comments section. It's Red vs. Blue in there.

lol, watching that kike squirm is highly enjoyable. Hopefully his execution for being a hostile foreign infiltrator will be in public.

The only person I've met who really liked Bill Maher was a Chinese exchange student who spent most of his free time trying to recruit Americans to the Communist Party.

I think he's always been anti-gun and he saw his chance to promote that and took it. Being right on Trump doesn't make him right on other things, but if he's currently in our corner, I'm thankful. Watching him burn a third anus into Maher's ass will make many fencesitters and even a few bluepills think "Now why would he say that and keep saying it when there's a chart? And why is Maher losing his fucking mind?"

Bloody hellfire. Where did you hide the body?

I'm not spending 10 minutes of my time converting a video of Bill Maher kvetching because the faggot OP didn't want to.

Piers Morgan isn't really a 'liberal'. He's a Murdoch stooge

feeling generous today, are we? i'd be stunned if she were still even alive

Thanks for the link user.

And yeah, Mahler's nose keeps getting bigger. What a fucking kike.

Webm or gtfo faggot

Isn't Maher typically against Muslims?

This, Maher used to get shit from his fellow libs for trashing Islam, but of course it turned out to only be his tribal instinct, now when there's a bigger threat he loves them.

Checked.

I watched that and there was a part where he was in some Muslim holy area, mecca maybe, and he was basically told to stay far away lest his (((presence))) upset the mudslimes and he possibly get shoah'd.

Morgan is a useless cunt like milo and Maher deserves rope. I'm 99% convinced the "Muslims hate jews above all" is total bullshit.

He can't really have an audience bitching about Muslims if they're all sent back to the other end of the planet.

Put Piers Morgan next to a faggot, a kike and a nigger… and he looks pretty good.

In the same way as any jew hates mudslimes

unfortunately this shabbos goy is still billed as a middle of the road moderate. If you watch him with a critical eye, you see that ain't the truth. He still has influence on a decent portion of tv watching normies. On the bright side he's racking up Trump curse like a madman. The fact that it hasn't struck him yet just proves his irrelevance.

He probably was screaming inside.

I thought this snarky liberal jew talk show shit died with John Lebowitz. I honestly don't watch this shit, but looking at this video it's almost the same format.
How can normies be entertained by this anymore? just absolute liberal smugness every fucking day for the past 10 years or more.

All jews do this. I'm so sick of it. They constantly rag on mudslimes but as soon as the white goyim try and distance themselves from them, they throw a pissyfit. Shartpiro and Sam Harris are exactly the same.
Only the chosen are allowed to not live around sandfleas!

Short answer is that it's a religion.

But but but….8ch fag boys say you must put white women on a pedestal and make white babies

White women did nothing wrong. Everything is jews fault…

white women just need an alpha man.

I don't have the webm for it but Maher's take on PC from a year or so ago was actually pretty good. I hate the guy, but he made some great criticizisms for the left.

(Un)fortunatley, Bill just goes whichever way the wind is blowing for ratings. Of course I'm pumped that the left keeps losing, but in another timeline, that one video could have potentially reeled in the left a bit instead of being permanent scum.

Oh well, get the cross.

The press chimpout will only get better.

Why hasn't (((Bill Maher))) been deported back to Israel yet? His (((tribe))) shouldn't have ever been let into the country in the first place.

I disagree with this. If you look at the big figureheads of atheism, Christopher Hitchens was fiercely anti-Islam, Richard Dawkins is also strongly critical of Islam.

The problem is that people like Maher aren't really 'Atheist'. They've simply switched belief in God for fervent belief in some other ideology, like so-called 'Progressivism' or 'Feminism' or some other bullshit.

What Piers was saying was correct, the problem is, as all of these smug liberal kike hosts, Maher just ignored that the point that Piers was making was seperate from his own little chart and pretended like what piers said is that the number of violent crimes is the highest it's ever been

His point was that it was the biggest jump up from year to year since 1971, which is an important distinction, if it's at "the lowest point its been in for 20 years" and then it increases at a rate higher than it ever had, what does that fucking tell you?

I fucking hate Maher and his obvious lies or question dodging.

Smugness is all they know. It's an entire culture built on pretending they have reached enlightenment because they watch a one sided cable show that tells them how right they are with extreme snark. I know because I was there once. Looking back, I can't believe the shit I used to ignore or the peopleftist I held in high regard.

Agreed and checking

Those primadonnas don't deserve special treatment.

The problem is that the crit theory calculus doesn't let them follow their supposed principles when it comes to islam.

I guess you don't know what kind of lyrics his songs have then. A lot of them encourage into race mixing between negroes and whites.

Holy fuck, no wonder they're so salty. He treats them like a prison bitch he bought for one cigarette.

I love President Trump

I'm so glad I never killed myself.

This has been the best year and a half I've ever had.

You're right, but the movement they were trying to start spun out of control and was taken over by SJWs with their own agenda, much like what happened with Occupy Wall Street

i hated this shit even during the dubya years and early halfchan

It's been co-opted since Occupy Wall Street
but the big push came just after Gamergate, when SJW's everywhere breathed a collective "They Know" and tried to double down on the pozz.
See Atheism+ and the other retarded rebrandings

But who will fight for israel if Whites and muzzies don't kill each other?

As opposed to MRA's
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
you know who's to blame, right?
WOMEN!

Fuck this tweet made laugh more than I should have.

I used to sorta like Bill since he seemed to be the only one talking since about Muslims, but his petty feud with Trump really made me want to stuff him in the oven. He would love Trump if it wasn't for that little spat they had back when. He is everything he said he wanted, and throws all this guff about 'even voting for a republican if it had to come to that' right out the window. Typical jew snake.

Oven fodder.
Pure oven fodder.

talking sense about muslims**

I like how outraged everyone is over the notion that the USA has killers too.

(((Bill Maher))) is not a shabbos goy. His mother is a kike and father an Irish Catholic. Obviously means he's 100% Jude.

That's why Jewwood keeps him on (((HBO))). Bill Maher is part of the (((tribe))).

Jewtube video is his mother telling him she's a kike. Fast forward to 5:47. She looks like (((Larry King))).

figures. I'd heard otherwise on this board but never cared to check. He's got the lower lip, ear lobes and schnozz and beady eyes of a (((chosen)))

Bill Maher should be hanged.

Bill Maher swinging from a lamppost. What a beautiful sight

Thank you for resorting to hysterics you dumb nigger

One does not preclude the other.

I remember loving that movie when I was in my edgy, fedora-tier Atheist phase in college. The entire premise of the movie is "hurr look how dumb religious people are goy." It's smug kike shit. Now I want to punch that smarmy condescending look off his yid face everytime I see him.

I don't agree with him on everything, but man do I miss his God-tier bantz.

This is absolutely true. He used to host a show on ABC late night called "Politically Incorrect", it got cancelled because a few weeks after 9/11 he called the terrorists 'heroes' for being able to fly planes into the world trade. This would have destroyed a goy's career, not him though.

For comparison look at John Rocker, two years earlier they ruined him for telling the truth. When asked if he would ever play for the New York Yankees or the New York Mets he answered

Based as fuck

You've been (((rused))), user.

Degenerate filth is considered qualified to give his opinion and Trump is considered crazy.

The Left literally tried to condemn Trump for muh golden showers when John Waters films trannys eating shit and it is called art.

Lock the door and back a cement truck up to one of those windows.

You know, several years ago, back before I was redpilled on the JQ, I read an article about judiasm. I forget the specific topic, but I think it might have been printed in the WSJ. It mentioned that if a jew was determined to leave judiasm and considering converting to christianity, that their rabbi would try to convince them to join islam instead.
I always thought that was weird, given how much the two groups supposedly hate each other, and how modern christians practically idolize jews.
It just stuck with me, as a very odd little fact. Years later, it all made sense.

It's ideological masturbation, plain and simple. Just reassurance of the same "enlightened" libshit principles over and over again spouted by some hook-nosed yid.

Piers sees which way the wind is blowing

Projecting here? Were they talking about Democratic party?

LOL. They are still in denial about dying.

Their getting mad at Piers Morgan is like Hillary getting mad at being told her campaign was shit.

The Republicans cucked out too much during Obama and the Democrats, who SHOULD be cucking out, are instead thinking they can keep coasting on with their insane agenda of the past 8 years. Their OODA is shit and they can't read the situation at all.

Every fucking show they have is cancerous liberal shit. They hide it behind tits and rape scenes and murder, but their agenda is obvious to anyone who's looking for it instead of drooling in front of the television.
>Game of Thrones

This is feminist narrative being forced on what should have been a loving scene, and it pissed me off.
The real Drogo would have slapped the fuck out of her. I'd like to see them try that shit with a REAL muslim.

This election made Maher go full autist and it's pretty funny tbh.

the 2018 and 2020 elections are going to be some of the greatest defeats the left has ever seen, and it's all going to be because they know no other move than doubling down

piers won trump's celebrity apprentice once, and trump keeps in touch. they're on good terms

Atheism+ confirmed that

Tell me about it. I was chatting with a family member today about how the world has gotten so crazy, I'm finding myself siding with Piers Morgan more and more, especially when he gets into spats with inexplicably popular "celebrities" like Lily Allen and JK Rowling. To my horror, my family member replied, "Don't you think the fact that you're siding with Piers Morgan shows that maybe your opinion is wrong?"
I suggested that she was putting the cart before the horse; that taking a position on an argument based on the popularity of which celebrity was espousing it was ass-backwards.
She conceded that I had a point. I hope she takes it to heart.

Islam is only half of the problem. The other half is race and these fucking Marxist retards like Hitchens and Dawkins fiercely believe race isn't real and we're all the same

oh for god's sake the so-called real media is trying to be the daily show. When is this fucking golem going to die already?

Using this argument, I could should show a graph of a heat map of the world from the past ten thousand years to disprove there has been any significant global warming in the past century.

Bill Maher talks like he's a catty old queen judging a fashion reality show

What a disgusting rat.

It's been hilarious to see how much he's fucking shitting all over them and will continue to do so. All of these is a measure to get them to feel some sort of shame and have the dignity to realize they should've been the fourth estate and not back a specific party. But of course, kike media is always full retard.

maher is such a hothead

I hope they sealed up the airvents, too.

They all do that, Hitchens included. He was a trotskyiste, remember? Dawkins is mildly critical of Islam, he prefers to bash christianity 9 times out of 10. They're all a bunch of pussies attacking easy targets.

(((Bill Maher)))'s list of crazy things:

If being crazy is so tame and ordinary, I guess we should release the schizos and psychos onto the streets now.

It's funny, this tactic of repeating the same phrase a dozen times oven in a desperate attempt to get a point across used to only be used by ghetto/inner-city niggers prior to a full-blown chimpout. Now, the left has adopted it as well.

It just goes to show how mentally inept the left has become, even in their highest ranks, and I'm loving every minute of it.

This is actually bullshit, Dawkins has been in trouble with SJW's multiple times when he explains the underlying differences between the races brought on by natural selection.

He acknowledges the differences but thinks we should not threat blacks differently.

Did that little faggot not understand how to turn off his Xbox or something?

The desperation is real.

No he wouldn't user, don't be fooled. He's a Jew.

Exactly, Hitchens was a trotskyite jew that spent his life tearing down the institution of religion. The odd bit of good banter aside he still belongs in the oven of history.

Yeah, that's just (((them))) playing both sides. But you knew that didn't ya, shlomo?

The future is looking to be even better. We're all gonna make it bro.

Makes sense seeing how snide he was in his remark that Trump didn't make special mention of the six hundred gorillion chosen during the holohoax anniversary.

He saw what happened to Prof. Watson, one of the two men that discovered DNA as we know it, when he expressed genuine surprise to the presumption that hominids that evolved separately for hundreds of thousands of years should have identical intelligence. SJWs destroyed his career, reputation and life with the full backing of the British (((media))). It's some of the most disgusting treatment of one of the world's great minds that I've seen in my lifetime.

Working fast on that D&C, aren't ya, Chaim? But perhaps a little more thought could go into next time.

>Later in life, Hitchens identified as Jewish—since Judaism is matrilineal and his mother had some Jewish ancestry.[
Fuck. TIL

Yes, he's acknowledged being a race realist, but then he must also be aware that race plays a huge role in the stability of a society, half as much as religion does as said. It makes his whole religion-bashing act seem kind of disingenuous, like he's just in it for the fame and fortune.

Nope he was in Jerusalem. Non Muslims are not allowed to even lay a foot beyond the limits of Mecca and Medina.

Or it was an error in judgment. Many of us here used to take the bluepill and now we're here shitposting reality into the 4th Reich.

What an absolute madman, lol

I think Greg BTFO (((Maher))) the best. Starts near the end of the video but he tore him to shreds.

THEY HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER BUILDING

He didn't say that the problem is that they don't pander enough to white men, he said the problem is that they ignore a security problem with Islam and that they practice this repulsive thing called political correctness which is often used to kick white men in the balls.

She jumps like a bitch at the idea of not kicking people in the balls as "catering" to them, because she wants to frame it in the way that would most suit her bitch manipulator goals.

He had Filter Man on and he's on the Fake News Network. Ya think?

DELETE THIS

(checked)

Holy fuck, it's a complete shoah. Damn.

Best part is that it could be applied to all the smug kikes.

As for Maher, the best argument against Maher is… Maher himself. Someone should just make a video of all the contradictions he continually makes over the years and of course all his anti-Islam statements. Oh and best way to fight him? Just bring up why Israel doesn't take the refugees instead seeing how they're closer.

Maher is like a broken clock that's right twice a day. Once in a while he'll say something very intelligent and on point. Then he'll go back to being a typical leftist retard the other 95% of the time.

Maher just looks inbred as hell and I know that's a trait common across his tribe because even the supposedly smartest of them like Einstein can't help but fuck their cousins and first cousins no less but looking at Maher it's like he got hit hard with the inbred stick. The fucking ugly hotdog shaped nose, his diaxed ears, his pure fucking mong upper torso, lackey shoulders, beady tiny tiny tiny ass slanted chinkish inbred downs syndrome eyes, fucked up lower lip, very obvious mental issues and it just goes on and on. I feel bad for him when he's so fucked up he nor his audience can't even trust his own material such as charts or himself. Always with the contradictions and trying to hide his inbred insanity through cringey smug.

its a welsh name tho

t. asshurt femanon

just the relevant portion

The crazy and lie lists are neither crazy or lies.

The denial is real.

Dawkins wrote The selfish gene and knows full well the truth of behavioural genetics. He's absolutely redpilled on race and countless other issues and as for his atheism, he recently admitted that it's better under Christianity because it functioned as a dam that stopped much worse things from flooding in.

What they did to doctor Watson was a travesty and atrocity. Same thing when leftist lunatics dumped water over E.O. Wilson just because his research disproved their leftist creationist insanity. This isn't even a fraction of it either. Getting rid of the religious fundamentalists did nothing for science, it just created a new breed of insanity to fill the void that is more anti-science than the previous incarnation.

You fail because you don't have a sense of responsibility.

I knew they were in denial, but that negress actually saying that out loud was shocking. They believe it enough to make fools out of themselves on TV defending idiotic behavior. I was concerned they might actually figure out their mistakes and start changing, but it's becoming more and more clear that they're going to keep doubling down. They may have blocked the travel ban for now, but what good is that if they lose the next election? They're not seeing ahead. They're playing defense and they have no plan or vision for winning next time, and I don't see them devloping one anytime soon. The one thing about ideology that is on our side is that it is extremely rigid, like religious fanaticism, so the ideology that lost them the election will remain the same and lose them the next election.

kek

lmao

[Checked]
Fedoras will often claim that during theocracies and whatnot, that scientific teaching was stagnated; that an astronomer or philosopher of nature had to work in secret lest the Inquisition rip out his fingernails. They'll often point to Galileo's treatment as the ur-example of this. Problem is, Galileo's discovery of heliocentrism was met with acclaim by the church. He was lauded for his brilliant work.

But then, he decided that his discovery gave him carte blanche to interpret the Bible as he saw fit and to publish his deductions on the nature of the divine creation from scripture to the masses. That's what got him into shit with the Vatican. Not his curiosity; his hubris at his own glory.

Its no surprise that they're not planning ahead. Modern leftism is pure herd mentality. They just go with whatever the current social trend is and pound it into the wall and hope it sticks. Its completely childish in nature, there is no concept of what will happen in the future as long as they can have their way now. Take the berniebros for example, they clamoured onto an ideology (Communism) with a new wrapper (Democratic Socialism) and had no awareness of the damage it will have on the future of our country or the failures of its implementation in the past. The Left is not rational, no matter how much is screams about how progressive and enlightened it is.

Kek'd and saved

Checking.

It's strange, but even with my fairly solid personal relationships, the support and expectations from Holla Forums are more than I'm currently doing with myself.

I'm getting on in my years and just keep thinking about my own mortality.

However all of this shakes out, keep going, you glorious bastards. Don't you ever stop.

That crime chart Maher loves so much conveniently starts in 1990 when tons of niggers in every city were killing each other over who was going to get to sell the new drug (crack) on which corner.

This is different than the crime we have now, even though it is categorized the same way in statistics. The difference is that, aside from the usual niggers nigging, the violent crime in the 90s was fueled by territorial disputes and the shit we have now is civil unrest fueled by bad leadership.>>9236620

Hmm.
Not sure how that happened.
The point stands though.

He just likes to pretend that he's "edgy" and "anti-establishment" so leftists that pretend they're "not pc" can watch him and fake being sane.

He's pro-immigrant because he's a jew. Their kvetching about other topics is always sidelined when they have a chance to attack the core group. It's classic well poisoning.

He showed his nose when he came out massively pro-Iraq war. People pinned it on him being a contrarian, it was clearly because he deep down was still just a kike.

Two of a kind. Piers is also in that niche of not a lot of people in the industry liking him. That said, Piers doesn't have a lot of upside, unlike Trump. Piers says a lot of controversial stuff, but then goes around to playing peacemaker often. I remember him defending Susan Boyle when she was being criticised. But with Piers, you can tell he's out to make money out of it.

Yes, he is against Muslims. But he's against whites more. Kind of like how Holla Forums is against Muslims, but we recognize Maher and his (((ilk))) as the greatest threat to our future.

Jews are about as clever as niggers, they just have been practicing their "dindu nuffin" arguments for a longer period of time.

Into the >>>/oven/ with you op

Gutfeld hardly a libertarian either
He toes the Fox News line on most issues

Well in the end; Galileo, Da Vinci, Newton, Euler, etc. were exceptionally devout Christians so the fedoras don't have much of a leg to stand on. They have this obsession with thinking that not believing in God makes them superior, enlightened, euphoric, and ever so more intelligent despite the greatest minds of all time being highly devout theists.

You watch this little Jew, OP? Kill yourself. Fucking celebrity bullshit.

I disagree with your disagreement :'^)

your religion is poison to the white race, please blow yourself up for yahweh :^)

hehe, stupid goyim
from his wikipedia page

Your picture implies they were irredeemable cucks - this is false. There was an explicitly Catholic party that was the previous major right wing party. Zentrum, the Catholic Center Party. Obviously the Catholics voted for the Catholic party.

Did I say anything about christianity nigger?
also gas yourself shlomo

It's frightening that leftists don't understand why they're called severely mentally ill. It's because their lack of self preservation instincts is completely abnormal and antithetical and dangerous to civilisation, culture, society, themselves, and everyone around them. What's even more crazy is that they promote the same things we do except only for every race except whites and they do not see the hypocrisy or irony that the promotion of ones race is normal and can be seen in every other race. It's even promoted by them. They can't even understand why they are called "cucks" due to their beliefs in such moonbat self-destructive lunacy but they dare, in the most insane fashion, go against their own race and instincts every healthy rational normal person has and get themselves murdered in the process. Leftists, you're deeply mentally ill and if you hate yourself and being white so much, just hang yourself already and spare everyone your insanity.

get a load of this faggot…

Watching at the video and then hearing Gutfeld's comments on Maher gives a better view towards so-called self-proclaimed libertarians who are actually liberals.

And in Bill Maher's case, he stands on the extreme liberal charter. The same way he uses this strategy on his show.

Nothing more than an actor trying to get and influence libertarians into crazed democrats. The way the election went and the aftermath already showed his true colors. Hell, even when a libertarian comes to his show, he calls them for being "not libertarian" when there comes a disagreement. A man-child in his safe space which his adopted parents stops the bad kid bullying him, pats on his back and lets him continue being a massive douche towards other people.

And then the audience, Christ… They will applaud and laugh at everything that Maher says. Even when Morgan comments on Maher not mentioning 15 Al Qaeda operatives. Maher just dissed the fact and the audience just applauded. This is far from being called a "lion's den". This is a cabal of the most autistic radical piss stench ball pit.

Everyone should already know when they are going to Maher's circus. If you're 100% with him and the current democrats, then you can bash at the republicans and everyone else who are not in the spectrum on hours with Maher and his "council of patting". And if you are not with him, then you are only allowed to say few words while Maher interrupts you constantly, never lets you argue against him and get half-assed comments from him while his supporting audience boosts his shivering ego.

Nigger just smart enough to know it but not smart enough to know they're supposed to hide it.

You get it.
You comprehend it like President Trump does

Dawkins has called himself a cultural christian and outright says islam is worse than christianity, so that's not really the case. his main downfall is not acknowledging that it's both their race and religion that are shit-tier

Conjoined earlobes are not jewish. Just look at Hernie's sagging kikelobes.

His main downfall is being a marxist degenerate who can't even grasp rudimentary philosophical arguments.

t. asshurt kike

from his opening monologue

archive.org/details/HerveRyssenJewsIncestAndHysteria

Maher is cuckchan tier posting.

TBH this kike got annihilated by Piers, by the end hes trying to call Sessions a liar for saying there has been the biggest spike in crime in X number of years and its probably a dangerous trend - by posting a crime statistics chart that ends in 2015 - not showing the spike.

If anything, he just totally destroyed his credibility, even among his own viewers. Anyone with even a shred of ability to look at the facts can tell he was trying to deceive people. Also, he appears to have gotten angry when Piers gave him a compliment. The same thing the jew in the Movie "Talk Radio" would do, which was a movie about Alan Berg, an inflammatory jew radio host who was executed by Bob Mathews and the Order.

WE'VE MEMED TOO FAR

jew or not – probably not, I think he decided to identify as a jew just because he hated Mel Gibson – he was a little lying trotskyite who supported the 2nd Iraq War because muh democracy. Reddit worships him simply because he was a stunningly brave courageous Atheist who once debated a priest in public and he attacked religion in his boring pointless columns in that very serious magazine Vanity Fair. I've never read his book 'God isn't great' but some reviewers point to several major factual errors that no one who knows what they're talking about would have made. Hitchens is the biggest joke ever. As a sincere atheist I would be embarassed to have Hitchens as a reference for anything.

he just doesn't have the balls to openly say anything about it

Playing golf…?

Seeing as he's been mentioned in this thread, Hitchens consistently described Bill Maher's audience as the most intellectual pathetic trained seals he had ever had the displeasure to speak before.

The lone exception is Black Science Man, who is allowed to "one-up" Maher in obviously staged moments where he "schools him with logic/science".

I love that Dawkins genuinely believes in science rather than virtue signaling. Biology is my favorite too, and it's usually one of the best for redpilling.

Morgan was BTFOut of CNN back when he was full SJW so now he is acting like a contrarian. He is in for the money, nothing more, nothing less.

i wonder how many members of that were jewish

don't forget this guy (pic related)

This guy's claim to the elites/intelligencia is a PhD in religion.
Maher lets this faggot go machine gun mode with his bullshit and never says a word other than some "fight the power mah brother" bullshit.

If Maher is NOT a hypocrite moron pothead, why does he suck this nigger's dick so much?
I thought Maher hated and mocked anything having to do with religion? Why would he respect the thoughts of a man(lol) who got a PhD in religion?

answer: the jews love their pets/biological weapons

No, it's not you nigger.

This pic is your answer as to why Piers is defending Trump

care to elaborate, user?
what does sweaty speech man have to do with it?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Studzinski

Prominent Banker
Knight of British Empire
Best front row seat at right hand of podium at the Jesuit dinner.

You do the math….

He got fired from CNN for arguing with a tranny on Twitter. I don't think you are remembering things correctly.

They had him on again with a whiny Aussie comedian who acts like a feminist and just tells Piers to fuck off. Leftists have made themselves look like bratty children, even liberals in the comments are saying Piers is right.