Caligula, Trump and Jewish Lies

Was most of the bullshit written about Caligula, like fucking his sister and then prostituting her to other men, making his horse a consul, etc. yet another jewish lie like the Holohoax with its soap and lampshades and the 1 inch thick nails nailed into kike heads? Apparently he pissed off the kikes by planning to erect his statue right in the middle of their temple in Jerusalem, because they were getting uppity and rebelling against his authority. A historical jewish resentment against Caligula in particular would explain why unsubstantiated rumors written decades after his rule, not necessarily themselves created by jews, have been ingrained so deeply in the pop culture perception of him despite being debunked.

He was embraced by the people from his ascendance to his assassination, after which the public called for the heads of his assassins instead of the republic they wanted to push, carried out government reforms such as reducing taxes, publicizing funds and restoring elections, embarked on construction projects and planned for a conquest of Britain. However, he was opposed by (((senators))) after he started eliminating crooks, traitors and conspirators from among their ranks, and they tried to exploit his assassination (which itself was because he executed treacherous senators and equites) to bring back the republic, but were prevented by the people.

Sound familiar? You can just see where this is going. Kikes may yet again attempt to eliminate and retroactively sully the name of Trump just like they did Caligula. Hell, they haven't even waited to assassinate him before spreading bullshit (((rumors))) like him molesting Ivanka, being a Russian spy and that whole pissgate shit, and millions of lemmings mindlessly repeat it already.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_War_(91–88_BC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezzogiorno
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.dk/2012/07/cicero-on-jews.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-fearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers
amazon.ca/Caligula-Biography-Aloys-Winterling/dp/0520287592/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487214869&sr=8-3&keywords=caligula
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did make his horse a consul, but it wasn't because he was crazy, he did it to mock and humiliate the senate.

Consider also how the Borgias were attempting to use papal authority to unify Italy in the face of Spanish, French, and Turkish subversion, and how they were similarly slandered.

Bump for interest.

Same goes for Nero
Nothing wrong with the Republic tho, it only went to shit when they let plutocrats and plebs rule with them

That's a good point.

You can't really unify Italy.
Its spent most of its existence as mostly independent city states.

This is why they sucked so hard in the world wars. They had never had a proper national military before then and had relied on mercenaries or other nations to protect them.
Since Rome anyways

There was nothing wrong with the Republic, as I said, in the begin. It wasn't a democracy like in modern times. Senators were respected aristocrats (no, not plutocrats like Milo and Claudius P. and many others). The system of two consuls and on average 300 senators, from noble families, was enough to rule over the not so densely populated Italy back then. And if necessary a benevolent dictator was appointed (eg see Cincinnatus) to solve the problem. But the Empire grew to large -Romans were basically one of the first globalists- and intern conflicts caused so much trouble that the senate could have never solved it, an emperor was necessary

By which you mean the equites, who controlled the Senate at the time of the Late Republic and Principate, whereas the patricians controlled it during the Kingdom and Early Republic. The Late Republic provided them with great monetary and political power in the Senate, which they were angry to lose.

But let us also keep in mind that the fall of the Republic and the birth of the Empire was brought on by the victory of the populares, among which was Julius Caesar, over the optimates, among which were Sulla, Pompey and the senators conspiring to assassinate him.

I can admire Caesar as a general, but not as a politician. He, among many other populares like Catilina etc, were what today would be those people that convince voters by promising them free stuff and more welfare checks. Although it's true that the average Roman citizen lived more often in terrible conditions after the 2nd and 3th punic war, as they left the countryside

He was a bad goy

You don't even need to blame the Jews for the bad press Caligula received after his death. The simple fact is that the Romans in public life were fucking scurrilous and gossipy on a level that makes the sleaziest modern tabloids look like child's play. Even during the supposedly staid and sober days of the Republic it was standard practise to accuse one's political opponents of coprophagia and incest during the annual elections. Roman historiography also tended to the moralistic, with edifying or cautionary - if factually dubious - stories being considered legitimate subject matter. This is why you have to take, for example, Tacitus on the Germans with a healthy pinch of salt. He wasn't writing an impartial ethnographic treatise, so much as reproving the degeneracy of imperial-era Roman morals by contrast with the exaggerated 'democratic virtues' of the 'simple German tribes' ("How very like our own noble Republican ancestors, who lived on porridge, wore homespun, and despised luxury as effeminate…", etc, etc).

Multiply all the above by later generations of historians writing to please the Flavian and Antinone emperors at the expense of the Julio-Claudian soap opera, and you can pretty much assume that most of the worst stories about Caligula are black legends.

I highly doubt it given that the Jews weren't involved in the political elite of Roman society.

The lies were probably made up by the senators who hated him; same goes for the other Roman emperors who have been slandered.

Just because all Jews are liars, it doesn't mean that all liars are Jews

I know that, the point is those rumors have been propagated to this age and ingrained in the minds of everyone through pop culture. I said as much in the OP that the rumors themselves were not created by jews, but there is still that popular perception of him as an evil, insane dictator which, had he been favorable to the jews, would have been thoroughly renounced and they would honor him as a humanist rejected by his time. Instead, they use him as an archetype for evil through which to scare normalfags away from bad goyim. Just google "caligula trump" and see the many MSM articles that pop up.

That's actually somewhat incorrect - I recall some reading about how the Jews were so politically active that it was considered political suicide to go against them. They were most active at the level of the Tribunes, I believe. This was already happening around Pompey's time.

Apologies that I don't have my notes handy to provide exact details.

There's this quote by Cicero that demonstrates that, but I couldn't find the context for it:

It's very simple: prior to the Information Age, whoever won the battle got to write the history, and the people who might have the facts to gainsay the winners were either too beaten down or too dead to make the effort. Caligula lost, and history reflects the "truth" put out by his enemies. Even people as far back as the ancient Egyptians did this.

You mean the ones that served only for one year, and were then barred from further service for life?

The horror! How dare they do their civic duty!

Well, his assassinators didn't win either. They were executed by Claudius, Caligula's uncle. The problem with historical information back then wasn't that it was written by the victors, but that it was scarce, and virtually all that is known about the period has been written decades after the fact and compiled from rumors of rumors. Such a state lends itself very well to outside (((influence))).

Caesar was first elected tribune. He certainly wasn't barred from further service for life.

Global report.

But not in senatorial/aristocratic circles (as far as I know)

But the horse had no name.

Borgia series actor even looks like Trump (cop on The Wire, not "THE Borgias" shitty 90s version), it's everything good about House of Cards, without the Russophobe cuckery of the post-source material seasons. Young Pope is turning out well along these lines as well (even piss-takes a Marina Abrahamovich as 'best artist of the 21st century')

Probably. There's also a degenerate movie about Caligula made by a Jew where Malcolm McDowell fists dudes assholes and stuff

It does intrigue me that there was apparently this string of bad Roman Emperors and the suggestion is that they were oppressive to those outside the Italian states, and had propagated such incredible degeneracy, yet the Empire remained and still took forever to fall.

Absolutely. I've taken a few courses on the Republic and the Empire and the economic issues that expansion brought are pretty fascinating. Many of the conquests brought large numbers of slaves into Italy, and allowed large landowners to displace the yeomen farmers (whose farms fell into disrepair while they were out fighting those wars, ironically) by buying their land.
It's why slavery is an inherently bad idea and fucked the American South in the same manner, it never benefits the native poor, only the rich land owners.
This displacement of yeoman farmers led to a huge mass of urban unemployed in Rome, which became a restless mob that was always being bought by politicians and utterly corrupted the republic. The transition of a nation of farmers and laborers into a collection of urban centers is always disastrous and leads to the sort of degeneracy you see in the late empire.

That's imkampfy, a moderator on Holla Forums. Reports won't get him banned when he can decide about bans.

Then why are there quotes from several emperors of Rome claiming that the Jews exercise immense power throughout the empire with their unions

SPOILERS AHEAD
i went into the young pope expecting something good. people were praising it saying they wanted a pope like pius xvi. then i watch it and he's a badass near the beginning, but then dissolves into making stupid threats to the italian president, stupidly letting esther put his hand on her tit, and having the entire church, even the inner circle, conspire against him. disappointing.
i'm still on episode 8 but i guess i'll finish it i suppose.

Indeed, this transition [namely of an agricultural state to a 'welfare state' (bread and games)] especially came after the 2nd Punic war. Back then Rome didn't had a professional army, when war broke out, the senate would draft farmers as soldiers and youngsters form aristocratic families as lower officers. But because these Punic wars were far from the same as, by example, fighting the Etrusks or some tribe from North Italy, many farmers had to leave their fields for years in a row. When they returned there was no more money (because no one maintained the fields). This forced them to look for work in the city and the fields would go to Patricians and Plutocrats (mostly equites as mentioned before by user). This was -although they might not have noticed- the begin of the end [of the republic], since this caused the polarization between populares and optimates.
Very true, and we see this happening now too. Cities suffocate the individual, it drives people mad. It's not a coincidence that cities are full of liberals while the countryside is rather conservative. I wonder if the American republic will soon go the same way…

Cicero's lifetime was the transition from early to late republic by the way. Another noteworthy result of this transition is the disappearing of marital loyalty and the importance of the family unit. e.g. divorce rates went up, daughters no longer obeyed the Pater Familias and so on. The similarities with our modern times are… remarkably

what did he mean by this?

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

They've been doing this shit since at least ancient Egypt

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/

Just like there wasn't a Holocaust there wasn't an Exodus. Even Isreali archeologists looking for proof to support religious propaganda admit this now. Egypt has records nearly as good as Rome's. No can find evidence of a large population of Jews in classical Egypt, much less as slaves.

The city needs a lot of work to make it a viable concept.
The problem is theres so many advantages to them that they keep cropping up
But the environment they create is inherently unhealthy to the body and mind. Especially the mind.

Lowering the population density and increasing green spaces, open areas and living space seems to do wonders on this front.
Problem is you need to massively expand the total land area occupied by the city in question.
Vertical construction can only do so much as it inevitably leads to massive street congestion.

That's because they were looking for evidence at the wrong places and wrong time periods.
Because of (((Hollywood))) portrayals, people had assumed that the Exodus happened under Ramses at the city named after him, but it was actually potentially much earlier (18th century B. C. instead of 13th century B. C.).
Also, the site at Avaris shows evidence of foreign non-Egyptian peoples, possibly Semitic Bedouins (based on the style of pottery in the ruins) around that time. There is even an interesting mausoleum with a sarcophagus that is clearly dedicated to an important official, but also a non-Egyptian (based on the weapon and style of clothing painted on) with 11 mounds around it–this could even be Joseph from the Bible. I saw a documentary on this a little while ago. I think the guy's name was Tim Mahoney or something.
It's actually the (((Secular))) "Jewish Atheists" and "Reformed Rabbis" who are shilling for the "No History of Jews in Egypt" line.

Would make sense. Leaves a semblance of the kike's cult intact (Talmudism) but is something they could use to undermine Christianity.

Young Pope (Pius) is based.

Literally nothing wrong.

Let's be real guys.

Just because Trump was a good guy when they said he was a bad guy doesn't mean every bad guy through history is actually a good guy.

Caligula falls into a logically sound pattern of shitty emperors, wherein a young man of average intelligence finds himself in a position of massive power and he doesn't have the maturity to handle it.

Caligula was hailed by the people because he blew the budget on bread and circuses and he was assassinated because he was neglecting the empire and not watching his back in a super cutthroat system.

The wealthy Romans added lead to their wine as a sweetener. The resulting heavy metal poisoning was responsible for their many eccentricities. At least, that show it was explained to me.

interesting… so caligula did nothing wrong?

So yeah, whoever made that map is retarded.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.
We're so far removed from the events that transpired that it's nigh impossible to discern how much was slander and how much was legitimate criticism. At the end of the day, what's true regarding Caligula is what we need to be true for our present circumstances.

Bump for great justice! GTKRWN

Some people used lead pipes. They knew lead was dangerous and so was asbestosis. Lead is easy as fuck to work with though, and you can simply lacquer it.

Just like how Christians got butthurt over Nero.

There's also the thing with him making his soldiers collect sea shells as "treasure". He may have been crazy or he may have been doing it as a way to humiliate them for an embarassing fuck up. He almost certainly wasn't incestual though I don't doubt he was weird, crazy and probably a bad ruler to some extent though.

Most of what we're able to go off of regarding Roman emperors is based on the writings of the Roman historians who were going off of oral stories and whatever was in the Senatorial archives. This could lead to bias if the Senate didn't like a particular emperor. Domitian is probably the prime example of a guy who was villified by the Senate and it's in the last 25 years or so that enough has been able to be examined/re-examined to realize that, autocratic as he may have been, he was a damn good ruler whose biggest crime was getting on the Senate's bad side.

Sea shells actually do have value. Mother of pear is still used to this day, and a lot of shells have other uses both in industry and medicine. Burnt seashells are used in the preparation of medicinal ointments that penetrate the skin. (for lime and such) So, if you had an army gobbling up your money and told them to collect seashells, you'd probably be able to recoup the expenses of fielding that army.

>History, Discovery, Nat Geo and other documental channel usually reffer to his rule as the 400 or 700 i don't remeber how many days of terror

You can be pretty sure Caligula was a based emperor

The history channel is owned by kikes, and the other documentary channels were also bought out which is why they don't have anything good anymore.

I'm confident these issues could be solved with enough honest effort and time applied in actually finding the solution, since it's no secret that the cities being concrete jungle hellholes benefits the usual suspects rather than the populations residing in them.

It's Learningchode and the kike hops IPs so bans aren't effective.

How can such a small strip of land, one that was one of the earliest nations, still be so splintered and heterogenous? I get the islands will have their own cultures, and the proximity to Africa/ME, but Iberia and the Balkans got it way worse and they're all far more in touch with their national identities.

The real devastation of the Italic (not Roman! they spoke Italic languages) farmer took place in the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_War_(91–88_BC)

After that, the land was desolate; the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages
disappear from inscriptions at this time, replaced by Latin.

Slaves, even as freedmen, have no loyalty to the state, only to their master the emperor (the new imperial administration was based on mostly Greek-speaking freedmen).

The latifundia were in Southern Italy, now the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezzogiorno

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/

Italy was not a country in the Antique. It was even more divided than todaym with differe>>9272833
nt Italic languages. It was colonized by Roman veterans after the Social War.

The Roman Senate and the Patricians in general in principle didn't like any emperor, since they had usurped power from the Republic, although they considered some were worse than others.

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.dk/2012/07/cicero-on-jews.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-fearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers

ancient God-feareres / Judaizers

approx. ==

today's SJWs.

I think white people over time actually get more divided and their countries smaller.
Given how europe in general looks. Even people that speak the same language like italian will develop regional accents and feel a sense of locality, local loyalty. Every european country is like this.
The USA is like this.
Canada is like this.
I suppose its because in general white people dont genocide very much, especially not within their own borders.
Unlike say the Han chinese who have gone ahead and demographically replaced all the other chinese in china and forcibly set everything to their standard, even fording bejing time on the whole country despite it really spanning over at least 4 time zones.

Caesar also wanted to introduce reforms to allow Germanic and Celtic tribal chieftains to be eligible to hold seats in the Roman Senate and to give more voting rights to the plebs since he bought their love
in modern terms that would be like saying we should give away seats in congress away to mexican druglords

you gotta remember the few months when Caligula was in reign where he was actually a fairly decent emperor and he built/repaired infrastructure, roads, hospitals and invited naval reform
Caligula started acting weird after his own mother poisoned him and it failed to kill him
the poison probably put an ulcer/lesion on his brain and turned him bonkers

Caligula has indeed been slandered.

amazon.ca/Caligula-Biography-Aloys-Winterling/dp/0520287592/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487214869&sr=8-3&keywords=caligula

This 2015 book is academic and vindicates him.

Nero was lied about as well.

You need to remember Roman historians were often very pessimistic and were very aware how what they wrote affected the perception of an emperor after his death. Basically they were the modern media.

This thread way overdue.

I think the problem is that they share a country with Venice.

I certainly would not like to be considered of the same nationality as the Ottoman Whore and Europe's greatest traitors.

I don't see nothing wrong with that.

Good eye, user.

I wonder if they were really as faggotronic as the movies have always portrayed.
Seems unlikely.

good quesiton

It's called Geography, user. Same reason that Papua New Guinea has the most languages despite being tiny

A. every source I've seen suggests they actually were Marrano Jews.

B. you could never have a "united Italy" at that time. Each state had its own colonies, naval forces, government, trading hubs, etc.. You just had too many shekels to go around.

The OP raises an interesting question though. As I've watched the Jews literally rewrite history this past 20 years, makes we wonder what else is untrue. Although we do have things like..the ruins of Pompeii, Troy, all sorts of things that corroborate much of what is written.
Remember, Jews weren't allowed to touch our history, journals, science, or anything else until after Napoleon.

Not sure I believe this, simply because too many sources exist along with the archaeology that backs it up. You don't start getting actual lies until you had Jews in the media in the late 19th century.
Same example again, but look at Heinrich Schliemann who found Troy exactly where Herodotus said he'd find it. The one really interesting mystery from classical times remains Atlantis.
If you look read Herodotus or Plutarch, they tend to be very skeptical and often openly admit when they suspect they might be wrong. Was reading Plutarch again the other day and was amazed at how much he openly admitted was unknown– from the actual story of the founding of Rome to the character of many famous Greeks and Grecian stories. He admits more times than can be counted that he might be wrong about x and gives numerous alternate explanations for even how certain landmarks (like the Tarpeian rock) got their name.
If you've never read Plutarch, try listening to a few volumes at night while you fall asleep. the readings aren't all great but they're volunteers.

He never actually made his horse a consul, but would bring up the idea at dinner parties often in order to insult senators.

I think the problem with cities is that they grow organically rather than being planned out. That and money is spent on useless things instead of maintaining our infrastructure.

So like Singapore?

yeah cuz shit just organically grows in densely packed squares

vertical green spaces too, terracing.

He means they grow without planning, piecemeal. That means all growth is short-term oriented instead of long term. It's very similar to how simple organisms outgrow their media plate and die off, even if you continually provide fresh media. Eventually the culture gets stale and there's no salvaging it. Meanwhile complex organisms can live (relatively) indefinitely.

Sure sounds like it user but his actual line is "if only all rome had just one neck", historically it's written as "Would that the Roman people had but one neck!"

ancient memory holes

Singapore's okay given its context: high population density, no natural resources, high religious and ethnic diversity, proximity to get bullied by China. but before some faggot starts gushing over "based chinks", remember the brits laid the foundation, and crazy strict authoritarianism from LYK made it possible.

you got it backwards. before Dante "standardized" his version of Italian, the "accents" were actually regional dialects. the concept of city states goes back to Greece, user.
kek. that really makes for some interesting sunset/rise dynamics.

that's not a bad thing. look at the legends of our founding fathers. Virgil did the same with the Aeneid. nation states need a founding myth. "Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind."

Has anyone here seen the documentary on amazon prime(I know, kike-owned) about Caligula right now? amazingly, the woman tells a story of a Jew named Philo who came to Caligula to complain about "political discrimination" in Alexandria. These fucking kikes really do have whining and demanding special treatment in their blood..

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

We need to eliminate the Jews the same way they eliminated Christianity and the Pope is eliminating Catholicism.

Did Nero do anything wrong?

No shit the heebs have talked shit about Caligula, just like Nero, and just like they exaggerate how accepted homosexuality and pedophilia were. The jews are and have always been notorious fucking liars, backstabbing vipers and con-artists across the globe and span of time.

No.

The Judaist revolts were about money and foreskin (religious practices) after all :^)

Let's not forget that early Christians were still kikes.

Well what about Germany? They were much more divided and unified around the same time, and they kicked ass in the world wars.

I swear if they turn him into some faggot by the end I am fucking done with television. I haven't watched any tv series' in years because they're all such pozzed shit. I can't help but expect them to turn the whole thing around and try and shove some moral lesson about being inclusive and liberal down our throats in the end.

Babylon sought to kill them for blood libel and was destroyed by degeneracy and divided by a "thousand tongues" by (((god)))

Holla Forums is incapable of such fine distinctions. It's very manichean.

Muzzie's piss off Jews as well.
As did Vespasian, Titus, and Hadrian. Hadrian is considered as one of the best emperor and he's the one that renamed it "Palestine" as a fuck you to them for rebelling.
All Caligula did was call them ignorant for not worshipping him as a god.
Caligula was a shit.

Study some Roman History beyond the garbage schooling system. It's great.