>tfw Cruella could've looked like this

But I guess Walt Disney was scared people would've sided with the villain once they matured and so nullified her looks as a result. Imagine all the lewd, saucy Rule 34 that could have been made in an alternate universe. At least her 3DPD versions (even Glenn Close's was pretty GILFY it has to be said, and I can't fucking wait to see what Frogfu brings to the table) somewhat do her character justice. Had the fucking hots for her ever since I watched Dalmatians as a wee lad though I dared not tell anybody at the time.

Anyone else out there feel the same with her or a similarly despised villainness, particularly Disney-oriented? There has to be somebody who likes Maleficent or Grimhilde considering I've seen several anons who jerk over Ursula.

But user. She doesn't look like a mad jew in those pictures.

Hey Holla Forums

Are you denying that classic Disney villains were some unvoluntary portrayal of jews?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Hey Holla Forums

If I recall correctly that is pretty much how she looked like in the original books. She was supposed to be beautiful from the start.

Disney's usually about 50/50 when it comes to what their main villains look like. Sometimes they're cartoonish and ugly, other times they are at least somewhat realistic-looking.

Hey look its a cuckchan refugee.

Niiice.
I always had a thing for the evil Queen from Snow White, personally.

hopelessly hooked as I am on Disney's princess-based soap opera Once Upon a Time, I'm generally irritated that they called her Regina instead of Hilde or Hilda (stupid need to simplify a character at the level of her very name to indicate her role for the retarded masses)

OUaT's version of Cruella is a solid 9/10 IMO

tfw Cruella could have been a recurring villain in other disney movies

unnfff
I watched OUAT for a little while because Lana Parrilla as the suburban bitch-queen was super hot.

evil should always be sexy

Friendly reminder that this woman literally did nothing wrong and was murdered in the coldest of blood.

didnt she kidnapped a baby?
i hated the part that she wasnt her real mother, would have made the movie more interesting and with ACTUAL conflict

You can't expect any creativity from neo disney.

agreed friend.

im not a foot fetishest but id cruella all over those duevils

It took me a few seconds to realize those were her feet and not some dogs.

bump

Disney has a rule about making the villain uglier than the hero or girlfriend unless the villain is supposed to be a living lesson on "Don't judge a book by its cover." Or has vanity as his/her sin. So that's Grimhilde, Gaston, and Godel.

That's all the non-uggo Disney Animated Canon villains.

Fuck you.

You must be blind.

Edits don't count

Other Mother is GOAT, but she turns ugly by the end of the movie

what a fucking casual

You don't even need the edit.

This scene freaked me out as a child.

Underaged confirmed.

not confirmed, just likely
lets say he was 12 when it came out in 2009, would be 20 now

I love it.

I mean, would he have been wrong?

Nice.

Maleficent wouldn't be nearly so nice to look at if that were so.

I think you mean woof.

Agreed. Evil is supposed to be seductive, after all. It can't all be horrible orcs and demons.

Stop, you're making me feel old.