Post games that involve dragons. Genre is irrelevant: action, MMOs, wRPG, Jrpg, doesn't matter

Post games that involve dragons. Genre is irrelevant: action, MMOs, wRPG, Jrpg, doesn't matter.

Dragons can be the main boss, theme or whatever.

Automatically disqualified because everyone knows them:
Dragon's Dogma
Dragon Age (all)
Derk Soolz
World of Garrisons
Anything on mobile (should go without saying)

I wonder how hot dragon pussy gets.

Skoorim.

Are lewd implementations are allowed? If so >>>/hgg/8586 . In the link does work again for some bloody reason pic has the details.

Psycho Japanese shit, Dragoon Panzer series and Jan Moon Man's batshit insane adventures of Drakengard.

Dragon Quest fagets.

Japanese games are great.

DARK SOULS

It's about as dragon as it gets

There are monster hunter threads up everyday user. There is a bunch of dragons in that game.

How
DONT
You
Notice
That

She's a dragon, isn't she? I may not know Japanese, but I've played enough Monster Hunter to know the symbol for dragon.

Tears to Tiara 2 was really good.
I still need to finish it, but still. Really good.

MegaTen franchise

Battle of Middle-earth 2
Couldn't find better video to showcase them.

Are you blind? Pro tip: look at the source of the flames.

Dragon Seeds on PS1
Fun game, neat mechanics, but way too easy to max out and make the game a total cakewalk.

xD?

Oh it's the

theme. The game has a lot of cute girls but I'm always partial to dragons.

I'm not seeing any fucking dragons.

Baldur's Gate 2 and Neverwinter Nights have a lot of optional dragons with huge loot hordes to steal
images grabbed off google

Drakan

Are you talking shit on Kleito?

One of my most exhilarating moments in video games ever, to be honest. Major props to the devs for not only taking a "risky" direction with that story line, but actually making a good fucking game.

I wouldn't bother with 2 and Inquisition. Origins is the only one that's decent

:(

Shadowrun games.
They involve dragons as the best way possible.
Immortal individuals having a worldwide war of influence.

Spyro
Runescape

Extremely large targets that would be hard to miss make terrible enemies in FPS's. Unless you're like sniping from really far away to the point it'll take a while for your target to even engage you.

Of course, there's tiny fairy dragons as an option, but I think that ruins the conventional appeal.

Dragon scales tend to be described as pretty sturdy in fiction. You can have a huge target that is only vulnerable in a few small, key locations.

Drakensang you plebs. I rate this right next to DragonAge

Here you go

Dragons are fucking overplayed garbage by this point.

Oh boy a big magical fire breathing lizard that can fly, how not fucking exciting!

What are some games that subvert the bullshit dragon stereotypes and make them interesting?

I doubt there are many.

BoF 3 and the gene system, so awesome

Muh Nigga
It was shit though

Yeah. I am.

This is a dragon thread. Not a postmodernism thread, where you can call anything a dragon.

I guess that's why you didn't post Skyrim as an example because it was full of Wyrverns.

Of course.

League of legends

This reminded me.
I have no idea if you were talking about Divinity2 or entire series only played 2 and Dragon Commander.

In Wizardry 6 there is Bella the Dragon. Can be a very difficult optional boss.

Or you can be friends with him. He even invites you to go with him to find a cosmic lord and even gives you a free ride on his spaceship.

2 (two) Dragons.

M&M8

Judging from the fact they're mostly depicted as reptiles, and their cold-blooded nature, I'd say very, very hot.

How would the hand-holding game be, though?

Skyrim :^)

Radiata Stories.
JRPG of sorts with some Majora's Mask style schedule based NPC mechanics. Dragons are critically important in the lore, with their duty being basically to blast humans back to the stone age whenever their civilization gets dangerously close to becoming advanced enough to threaten the world itself. The player has a choice between siding with humans or non-humans and dragons in the middle of the game. On the one hand, your father was a dragon slayer, on the other hand, the knights were dicks to you.