Your ayyy lmao waifu is a shit

Your ayyy lmao waifu is a shit
She sucked off someone who wasn't weinstein you can bet on that

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/old-clip-resurfaces-of-kimmel-having-women-guess-whats-in-his-pants-maybe-put-your-mouth-on-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

O rly?

That bitch is a who

Of the grinch variety? Her unique face is her appeal.

Is that a shoop?

No. She's only gotten hotter with age.

Shut the fuck up my xenomorphs are pure

Emma is the one true Goddess of Holla Forums. This thing is an abomination before the eyes of the Goddess and Man.

The wide eyes are because it's really a man. Brow, jaw, and forehead give it away too.

Well my waifu is 2D, so I highly doubt that.

YOUR WAIFU IS A SLUT AND SO ARE YOU

So you don't even have a waifu, pathetic.

She's blossomed lately. I guarantee you that she will be hotter than Emma in a few years. As she keeps growing her face will be less and less ayy-like.

Kimmel is gonna get fired

mediaite.com/online/old-clip-resurfaces-of-kimmel-having-women-guess-whats-in-his-pants-maybe-put-your-mouth-on-it/

I'm literally referring to xenomorphs
Don't talk shit about my ayys

FTFY

your brain is broken and your taste is fucking terrible. emma can not be matched.

Sorry, but this picture was taken between her and Weinstein, confirmed BAGELED

FAS confirmed.

the fucking look on her face holy shit

She's getting cuter over time. She's one of those people with a large head that looks odd during childhood but is ok once the person grows into it.

Shoo shoo waifu sperg.

He's a tranny. It isn't even subtle, which is why he gets made fun of for looking like an ayylmao.

She looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome mess you fucking dip

you are an embarrassment to this board you shit taste sperg.

Fuck off. She's helen of troy compared to maisie.

they are both absolute garbage. emma is the only waifu of Holla Forums.

Here are some pictures of her asa little girl. Your argument is invalid.

Groomed tranny. They are common among "actresses."

Trannys get worse with age whereas Carmen only gets better. Explain that.

Trannies get worse with age into their thirties. Also, groomed trannies are often said to be older than they actually are. Usually by 3-4 years.

Trannies get worse with age into their thirties. Also, groomed trannies are often said to be older than they actually are. Usually by 3-4 years.

For that matter there is nothing better about that tranny. It is still as disgusting now as at any point prior. You should feel sorry for the poor freak. Forced to live such a pathetic fake life.

I wish I was BO because every false waifu would be cast out and only glorious Emma would rule.

She's fit as fuck, that's why they hired her for Gotham, complete work out slut. Pussy so tight you can't jam a pencil in that muscled out snatch. Gotham's cat girl is a true goddess.

Trips of truth.

K.

Same tbh

That's understandable. She is pretty hot.

It's funny how no one cared until it became profitable to do so.

So basically you would turn the this board into your personal waifu board.

she took these pictures on purpose to expose pedos like you tbh

you are hurting your case faggot

No i would bring taste back to Holla Forums

By making it your personal waifu hugbox. Good thing you will never be BO then.

No I would just banish anyone posting literal who's enjoy your ecelebs

I will enjoy you having no power to enforce your obsession.

Who hurt you user? It must have been pretty bad to make you hate cute things this much. The pictures were to highlight her fitness and remove the tranny claims in one fell swoop, if she is a tranny where is the bulge? There is no hiding it in that pose with those pants. Check and mate.

Never has been, never will user.

Camren would dominante Emma without a doubt. Emma is a mousy weak shrew, Camren is a beast. 14 year old Camren could probably beat modern day Emma tbh.

Modern dance is for trannies , real women choose ballet.

she aged like shit

requesting ballet scene with female teacher grabbing pupils by the pussy

I don't have this shit but this woman have a Youtube channel called Ballet Beautiful.
She was Portman trainer on the film Black Swan.

It keeps getting better!!

She's more well formed is what I was saying. Carmen is what I imagine a Spartan woman would have looked like, Emma looks like she would die in childbirth.

If she had we would know from the pubes permanently stuck in her fucked teeth.