(((BILL KRISTOL))) BTFO

First on CNN: Trump nixes Elliott Abrams for State Department job

archive.fo/21xJK
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/830100463395672064

Bill Kristallnacht has been in a constant state of BTFO for a year at least now

I bet they did! One of those two is likely the white house leaker as well.

Kikes, man.

A reminder that this kike recently called for the genocide of the white working class in America.

Cuckner for sure, that kike has the biggest hateboner for Trump ever since he cucked the shit out of him and made him lose 8 pounds out of pure stress

(((Bill Kristol)))
(((Elliot Abrams)))

Who allowed this fucking subversion to happen?

Both probably

I have a feeling Trump let a leaker in so he could have his guys keep tabs on him when he gets rid of the fucker.

NO NEOCOHENS IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT!

wow Bill Kristol is still hallucinating that anyone cares about Bill Kristol's opinion

if/when he becomes self-aware the meltdown is going to be legendary, if not then the inane ramblings should be just as entertaining

Who the fuck is this kike to call other people lazy? He gets paid to give his shitty opinion once in a while. I doubt he's ever done a day of hard work in his life.

Notice how they dont point out who those "sources" are. Bill Kristol, John McCain, Jeb Bush and Lindsay Graham types are not valid sources, so they dont bother naming them.

If I ever had the displeasure of running into this kike on the street I would be forced to defend myself and use lethal measure to assure my survival.

(checked)
It would be a tragedy kek

I like this. Meme it happen.

if you look closely you can pinpoint the exact moment where jeb's heart breaks

This would be good with a Yeb edit.

I often keep forgetting how far we've come.

Jared "Wormtongue" Kushner BTFO

We almost ended up with President Carson there for a minute, which would have been acceptable.. but not nearly as glorious.

So many good memes, relegated to the dustbin due to the campaign being over. What a shame.

This guy needs to go.

most western boots have a heel similar to that. maybe not that tall, but similar

They are lifts. Hes short, but it makes him look like a poof.

Cant find it in my huge folder, but theres also a few photos of Ted standing with really weird posture, he also has lifts, inside his shoes. They were so big it made him hunch over.

Hes not trying to pretend he can empathize with us, hes talking in the role of "Jewish overlord" they think we are cattle and he is so disgusted that we have the audacity to demand a better life so he wants to replace us with lower IQ wage slaves that never see a better future and are greatful for the chance to be cattle on the best farm.

Maybe he does use lifts, but those look like expensive western-style boots. If that heel was removed, the rest of the shoe would make no sense. The toe would be weirdly pointed up in the air. Rubio is retarded, but this doesn't really illustrate what it's implying.

Well, I mean, you could have fixed the heel a bit to compensate and it would be a normal boot.

David Brock's new tactic is to have "white house insiders" leak fake news about scandals, dysfunction, etc. in the Trump administration to undermine them. There is no indication that there are any leakers, and even if there were not you would have so called leaks regardless.

it's less a western style boot and more an east coast/old world boot. The heel is high on purpose and it is most certainly not a pattern derived from western cattleman's boots. If it were, the taper at the tip would be less pronounced, the heel would be a half inch or so, and the body of the boot would be wider around the middle of the front third.

No loyalty to anyone but his own ass, Mitt Romney couldn't get a fucking post in Trump's cabinet after being a fucking snake, why does this little fuck expect he will? and the Don needs to tame these entitled little cucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
One of the only two kikes Trump nominated for his cabinet positions booted out by Trump himself after all! Only one kike left

Translation: Oy Vey (((We))) lost again…

Interesting. But yes, my point was that those boots are supposed to look like that.

Of course they're supposed to look like that. If you're 5'6"

BTW, I dont think those are boots in that they go up his leg. I think they are shoes, and they stop at his ankle.

Ron Paul should be Tillerson's deputy.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/10/eliott-abrams-dropped-list-deputy-secstate-candidates/

rare.us/rare-politics/rand-paul-do-not-let-elliott-abrams-anywhere-near-the-state-department/

Of course the fucking cucks won't report this as being a Neocon Cuckservative who cheered at the destruction of the the US, but gotta frame that narrative of Trouble in Trump's Whitehouse and thin skin allegations and spite, fuck these MSM kikes.

I was that Russian hacker who shitposted Trump into office

Pick which Russian Embassy twitter account that shitposted the best

Based Manlet BTFO Slimy Cuckservative

HE NEVER BACKED IT YOU LYING FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What? No.

Hahahahahahaha

Reince and Jared are the biggest threads in the White house.

At least iv'e heard that Preibus might get fired.

Nobody, because Elliot didn't get the job

Why would Trump want someone who's proven how wrong they are before?

Jared at least doesn't seem to be getting a lot of love from Trump if you can trust all the chatter that's going around. Something about Kushner loosing a lot of weight over being mad that he's not getting his way.

that song was fun