Literally erased from history

literally erased from history

is this the biggest JUST of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5kbTjvhWRGc&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is someone doing this right now.

Doesn't that seem a little overboard? Because you fucked and groped a lot of women, they are removing his name from stuff he produced. That seems very draconian to removes someone's name on something because you don't like him anymore. It isn't like he had a sex change, competed and won in an Olympic sport.

Shit like this is why I dismiss all the
shit. History is rewritten constantly.

Are they talking about new episodes? Because, yeah, this sounds WWE-esque.

Yeah, it's hard to believe how common Damnatio Memoriae really is.

It was always that common, you were just told by the last victors who wrote the history books that they were the most committed to "objectivity" and "truth". And like a good goy, you just believed them.

Daily reminder this is just Disney getting rid of the competition. They will grow even stronger now.

cool

They are doing this to sweep it all away and pretend that everybody else in Hollywood isn't doing the same thing.

(((They're))) trying to erase any and all instances of (((Weinstein))) so (((they))) don't further implicate (((themselves))). In other words, the Jews are hiding the wrongdoings of another Jew yet again.

rename him Harold Smith, people need to know it was a WHITE MAN and not a JEWISH MAN who did this ASAP, otherwise another persecution will begin on a people who already lost six million of theirs because of retarded conspiracies and lies.

This is what you fucking mongs should have wanted from the beginning, taking this jews name off the credits for every film hes done is an achievement

I know Harvey is a megakike and all, but I don't think he deserves this. Computing Forever did a good video on this (I can't embed it for some reason.)

hooktube.com/watch?v=5kbTjvhWRGc&t=0s

The Jews encourage this. They always scrub their wrong doings. That way 50-75 years down the road no good got at home will associate jolly old multimedia conglomerate that is producing the remake of that beloved classic kino Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back is the exact same company and never really changed a thing about their fucked up closed door shit just the name and token head.

And to think that poor lad has to deal with the anti-sex league too

Op, you're fucking dumb. This is just Jews hiding their crimes. They don't want people to notice all the anti-white propaganda is being financed by the company named after the rapist Jew.

seems like modern day scapegoating. Now we can blame him for ever child or woman that was treated inhumanely but at the same time, there's no one and no media or company left to boycott or punish. Basically it's the perfect out for a criminal. This isnt punishment, it's paradise. Does this avoid jail for free package come with a facelift too?

That guy and you are cucks, he deserved to be pillaged this is what should happen to people like this

Shoo shoo Drumpflet, the adults are talking now.

Nope.avi

Why would (((they))) want (((weinstein))) (a (((hollywood))) producer((a good one too))) punished? Why aren't (((miramax))) and the (((MSM)) like (((Rachel Maddow))) defending (((him))) since (((he))) is (((a Jew)))?

JUST ERASE MY SHIT FROM HISTORY, FAM

He flat out admitted to all the accusations. No defending him. Maybe he is being sacrificed for something else in (((their))) agenda.

It is 1488D chess, you /leftiepol/ retard. Just like when (((advertisers))) boycot (((Google))) or when our Glorious God Emperor kisses the wall of Israel before welcoming a few dozens of millions of spics into the country.
1488666D CHESS

(((>>923869)))

Do you think the tribe isn't willing to sacrifice individual members as necessary?

An other proof that Irish and Jews want to destroy Western societies.

10/10

give me the rundown

(((chess)))

HOLOCAUSTED

All of this is to set this precedent in the minds of the normalfag. Nobody could object to erasing such a monster, right goyim? Good, good.
All that's left is to ask, who's next?

Not at all, comrade.

delete thread

That's akhenaten. Father of tutankhamun. He got rid of polytheism in ancient egypt and replaced it with one god, the sun god aten. He then changed his name to have aten on the end.

After he died, the priests of the temples to the pre-existing gods purged atenism and reinstated the egyptian pantheon, destroyed all aten temples, chiseled out any record of his name they could find, and forced his son to change his name from tutankhaten to tutankhamun.