What's one thing that the majority of mass shooters have in common...

What's one thing that the majority of mass shooters have in common? Autism and the inability to connect with other people, which we can assume would make them virgins. Clearly virginity has some link to mass shootings, and is a major red flag that a person can't interact with other people normally.

I propose we create a watchlist for male virgins over the age of 21, through a process of extreme vetting. We need to protect our nation against these terrorists who strike on our own soil. These parasites need to be weeded out in our quest to make America great again.

wnd.com/2007/04/41171/

nytimes.com/2015/10/03/us/chris-harper-mercer-umpqua-community-college-shooting.html?_r=0

cnn.com/2014/05/24/us/california-shooting-suspect/

This is a threat we Americans can't ignore.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/21/study-finds-significant-portion-of-mass-murderers-and-serial-killers-had-neurological-disorders-including-autism/?utm_term=.67289db8cf2e
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15568202
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HWNDU was shut down, you can go back to cuckchan now.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/21/study-finds-significant-portion-of-mass-murderers-and-serial-killers-had-neurological-disorders-including-autism/?utm_term=.67289db8cf2e

Continuing to ignore this threat to our safety won't make it go away.

Anders Brevik was alpha as fuck

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15568202

CIA psy ops to demonize white males

All of them did it for cuckchan Holla Forums

he was an autist who had multiple plastic surgeries to masquerade as an alpha

Fuck off. sage

t. >21 male virign

Actually, what all of the shooters had in common was being on prescription drugs to alter behavior, all the way back to Columbine. This will be never covered or discussed by the MSM, however, as a great portion of their advertising revenue is garnered from the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture and sell these drugs.

Sage for shit tier thread.

What caused them to be on these drugs? Their autism. They didn't go to a doctor for no reason.

CIA psy ops to demonize white males

But user, I am cultured and not only highly respected in my community, but am married as well.

Every single murder I have committed others have been convicted for.
I would say for the type you describe however, maybe a woman should have put out for him?

Also, one of the deadliest mass shooters was a chinese soldier after world war 2 you idiot.

alright
put the camera on your room so we can watch what you do

It can't be autism, not alone. Otherwise, how come there weren't as many mass shootings a century ago?
The way I see it, and I'm no expert on this so may be missing many details, these shootings are a symptom of a larger disease. Society is ill, and until we eliminate the actual problem more and more symptoms will keep popping up until society can't take it anymore and shit finally hits the fan.

More importantly, why isn't attention being brought to this issue? Statistically a male virgin is far more likely to be the perpetrator of a mass shooting than a Muslim, yet extreme vetting of refugees is something we already do. Why don't we vet male virgins in the same way?

/thread

agreed

Chris Harper and Cho(the greatest shooter of all time) were not white.

If you're willing to out them as just simply "non functional" you're not going anywhere. School shooters and serial killers function quite differently. Just on the basis alone that a school shooter's main point is to simply attack some sort of antagonists within their reality while a serial killer may seek to kill out of a feeling of necessity to murder or to turn it into a game that they set up.

In fact, what you're proposing may actually cause even a bigger social pressure to have sex. This can have some major consequences. From the fact that anyone that doesn't follow this norma may be lead to suicide or to increasing the cases of school shooting. This can also cause younger and younger and younger people to seek to have sex because it's the "mature" thing to do.

The second one is interesting because that leads into a whole other leap of issues including pre-mature pregnancies, increase of sexual diseases and any birth having a much higher potential of being defect.

Of course you can just simply put all the virgins on a watch list and pressure them if you think that'll solve anything. But to these certain people the circumstances that allow them to function the way they do isn't simply a thing that can be explained via psychology. I'm sure that school shooters are a socially created thing and have started since the "first school shooters" emerged. School shooters don't really exist at least where I live and I'm in the Balkans. We've never had school shooters to begin with so no one bothers. I think it's important to see the conditions that allow kids in the US to undertake the role of a school shooter. You claim that it's virginity but it can be a combination of many social sanctions against a person for simply not being part of the status quo.

Because I'm looking at your "private" skype conversation and the next time you and your 3 pals want to shit up Holla Forums with a "let's kill all virgins white dudes" you'd better learn how to actually post here instead of believing that "most trolly" image you just linked.
Get fucked Katty.
Now have fun figuring out which one of your "friends" I am. I'd wager you'll hit one of them before finding me :^)

there were real mass shootings too but the ones that get massive MSM coverage are bascially all psy ops

Wew lad.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

Virgins are the biggest threat to our safety in this country.

t. paranoid male virgin

really made me think

By the way, this isn't cuckchan. You don't get brownie points for being le ebin trell.

Why even?

Never underestimate the power of assburger