They don't know

Should we tell the feminists that their protest hats are a Neet fetish? Or Should we just allow themselves to unknowingly turn on NEETs?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20070517013151/http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/election/2004/minority_ali01.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no

screwed up the sage. feels bad man

What? no fun allowed?

You'd be right if the pussyhats actually looked like cat ears, but they look like pig ears.

Those look more like pig hats anyway. Which is quite apt considering the sort who wear them.

looks more like that one character from Bob's Burgers than anything really.

Now we need to purify them via flattening.

pig hats are a fetish?
i dunno, user, you're into some weird shit

Keep sliding, we'll keep winning.

O.P. here. How is this sliding? I just thought you guys would think this was funny.

NEET memes are spreading

back to 4chan

I am perma-banned from 4chan.

Just tell them they look like pig ears

#piggyhat
#orc

They don't look enough like cat ears
(Heil'd)
This, if anything. Considering most of them look and eat like pigs.

even 4chan doesn't want you

your trollfu is weak. Remember their reaction when "we stole pepe"? If we make them believe that everything they do is something we like they will lose their minds even further.

Most of them already want to pozz anime, faggot.
Most feminists love anime, especially schlicking to Yaoi fanfiction.
Better to call them pigs and make them self aware of their status as a bunch of sows, then encourage their crusade to go after anime.
Many have said it before and I will say it again
Go back to halfchan

Pick one you gross lefty-fucker

I'm a NEET how the fuck is a pig hat suppose to be my fetish?

Also pretty ironic they spent years calling men pigs only to wind up actually looking like them.

Well at least your abuse kinda counts as attention. Thanks, user.

Yes, tell them they look adorable and call them kittens.

No we already did this when it happened they are pig hats.

t. phonefag

You have to go back

…Literally brainwashed white women into running around in a frothing frenzy with pig hats on and cheering themselves into killing their own babies.

Its maniacal.

Completely fucking Judaic. We're witnessing the instigated death throes of part of a civilization.

2017 they have their engineering down to a science.

And despite being called out, there are no signs of relenting, only an acceleration with a thumb to the nose.

spoiled pussy and sour degeneracy doesn't turn me on OP. Don't confuse liberal nutcases with tasteful catgirls just because they decided to throw some shit they got their moms to yarn up.

Of course they're accelerating to the end game. The jews are trying to zerg rush their end goal, and the libs here openly becoming hostile and dropping their cloaks because of their (((marxist))) indoctrination; they see the resistance as a detriment on their identity. Plus, with Trump in office, shit they've been spending years to work up to has been falling apart bit by bit within weeks. Not only that, but the DNC still leaves a sore spot in libs by bringing it up how their "hero" Sanders sold them out.

It's no question why the left is so frantic and erratic. They're falling apart while the media is trying to portray that it is the right that's falling apart with all the protests and shit.

how can they not know?
im point is what are they trying to achieve with that? I mean it surely looks stupid like other said it looks like pig ears and its unintimidating.

but whats their point?
have a brand or mark for feminists? like the safety pin or something retarded like that?

Lurk more, OP. You reek of halfchan

As a NEET, I am appalled by your accusation.

Then again finding attractive feminists who are not full of puzzed piercings and tattoos might be an impossible challenge….

Just leaving this here, this cunt tweeted this at me

BURNING PEPE

What vile heresy is this. BURN THE WITCH.

But it's true, government GIBS ME DAT, artificial insemination and affirmative action are slowly making us obsolete. The fact is that cucks who unironically spout bullshit like MGTOW and 3dpd are as much our enemies as the establishment plus their feminist cunts. This war in the wombs is not just against mudshits, it's against our race's fairer sex and government as well.

If you're not planning on having white babies, or hell babies in general you're a traitor to your race, gender and western civilization.

top kek. ask her how she plans on convincing enough women to be miners, construction workers, garbage men, plumbers, etc. to keep civilization runing

You also forgot, farmers, engineers, mathematicians, scientists and basically anything that is not HR, Sunning at the beach and getting your nails done.

She wants your dick. Any time that feminist women do this, they're signalling for dick.

If men decided to go on a strike today, civilization would stop and cities would crumble in less than a week. These bitches would have no electricity, no clean water and no food, no heat, nothing.

If they decide to go on a strike, men would have to make their own sandwich and the productivity in various workplaces would increase, and companies which are led by women would see profit again.

White Knights will kindly slave away for them, without any compensation or reward. This is why it's important for us to breed conservative families, because they can't artificially inseminate as much as we can breed.

We're talking about a world where men would cease to exist.

Tell everyone that the hats are a symbol of antisemitism because of who led the march where they were handed out.
web.archive.org/web/20070517013151/http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/election/2004/minority_ali01.asp

you may be on to something, though. just find the worst sexist hentai/pr0n girls and put the pig hat on them.

We all know that's impossible, at most it would be a world where men are kept a secrete from females and are used as slaves.

I am happy

They think this frightens me. When robot waifus and artificial wombs become a reality, we'll see whose afraid.

I'll bite.

1.- Make them aware.
2.- Tell them they are objectifying themselves.
3.- Let the discussion devolve into this non-issue.
4.- Feminists make another stupid self-restrictive rule.
4.- Enjoy the next 5 buzzfeed articles of 8 Things that are secretly objectifying.

I would go Napoleon on this, but a minor mistake can be corrected by another one even bigger.

Also, OP is a faggot.

Until all those white knights perish fighting the mud hordes. Oh woe me.

Feminism is self destructive

Yeah, no.

All feminists want is for men to be slaves and to social signal with their peers.
The key is manipulating them into believing that the right way to gain status among their peers is talking about how much of their husband's dick they've been getting and how strong and beautiful their white children are.
Then convincing them that cooking and cleaning is actually the easy work (which it is), and that it's really way more fun to be a devoted wife than some being a loser who still rents an apartment with her cats.

very true mgtow is just a psyop to get men to self select themselves out of the genepool, so are the android lovers who want artificial wombs so the makers of the robot can genetically screw with their kid and patent its dna.

0/10

Nothing, they just thinks it's a cute hat and it also lets them virtue signal. That's it. Wouldn't be surprised if they were attempting to counter MAGA hats, but they fucked up by making a hat that only women can wear, thus making their movement dead in the water.

She admits they'll just die out after it's gone and doesn't see anything wrong with it.

I don't get it, what makes these "pussy" hats? The look neither like cats or vulva, so what are they supposed to be?

Turn the thing side on and look down from above (or up from underneath). It's a vagina shape. It's ALWAYS about their vags for feminists, because they know that's their only value.

After botched plastic surgery or mutilation?

No. Let it be a pleasant surprise.

hownew.ru

The only pussy hats on my campus are worn by boys. It's pathetic.