NEW PERSON COMES FORWARD WITH ACCUSATION AGAINST BEN AFFLECK

BLOOD IN THE WATER

It's funny how easy it is to make up shit like that. Yeah, three years ago he totally grabbed your butt and you've been totally silent about this until now for some reason.

There's only one question in a situation like this - is she hot?

I have a confession to make, Holla Forums.

10 years ago I was at a party in LA where Ben Affleck and Harvey Weinstein spitroasted my mouth and boi pussy. I felt uncomfortable for years, but like most women in these situations I swallowed my pride in hopes of getting some work in the biz. Well, I never got the work so now I want an apology.

I hope this faggot gets the full Cosby.

I would also like an apology from Ben Affleck.

I saw him at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

ancient boring pasta is ancient and boring

Y'all need to fuck off back to reddit and die there.

t. Ban Afflack

Go back to humping your sister, Jethro.

I really hope (((Weinstein The Bageler))) is the harbinger of the Hollywood Apocalypse. Let that motherfucker burn to the ground.
Then we can bring in the salt trucks to make sure it never grows back.

Holla Forumseddit has really turned into the goodest of goys hasn't it?

(checked)
I thought this is nigger language

What? I don't care about that fat fuck, I'm just making fun of your delusional thoughts.

ten years, twelve days and six hours ago ben affleck grabbed my ass too. i want a million dollars in reparation and media attention otherwise I'm doxing him on my twitter.

Yeah, I'm sure a bunch of women complaining about having their ass grabbed will be what finally brings down Kikewood when scandals about communism, satanism and kid diddling couldn't.

Affleck is fucking done KEK

Hes such a shitty actor good riddance

You are retarded.

Even Mel 'get fucked by a pack of niggers' Gibson still has a career. What makes you think some no-name prostitutes are going to have a lasting effect on this faggot?

Americans are the biggest good goy white knights on the planet. The ultimate normies if you will. Women complaining about ass grabbing seems to be doing more damage than pedophillia to Hollywood.
Is practically an unwritten amendment in the constitution in America.

t. stop using my meme

The best one of these i've ever seen was Kojima's. Something about that eccentric jap acting up in a store really tickled the funny bone.

has not reached that status

This is just a Hollywood PR firm pimping out Weinstein loyalists, professional actors, and sending them out to the public in a performance to deflect the news away from Harvey. Ben Affleck was a Weinstein stooge for years, he's taking a bullet for the boss. Stop buying into the slide hype from TMZ.

That's different, that's Mel Gibson mouthing off, he's known for being a hothead, sexually assaulting multiple girls at hollywood events will ruin Affleck

But there's no evidence he did this.

But there's no evidence he did this.

Affleck ruined his chance at Batman by being a fat out of shape slob, he's already out of the biz, so why not help old Harvey out by creating some slide distraction?