Haven't played vidya in months

I'm looking to play a game that's fairly long, has good gameplay and an interesting story, preferably an RPG. All I've got is PC.

What do you anons suggest?
Sage if shit thread

Other urls found in this thread:

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/5752-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dragon's Dogma?

I'm replaying the Warcraft 3 story from start to finish at the moment.
It's quite long, has a good story, but not an RPG - unless you count Rexxar's campaign in TFT.

Grubby made a return to the game, he's streaming it every weekend for countless hours, if you're interested.
I'm having the time of my life.

Might & Magic 4+5 World of Xeen

Either this or Dark Souls.

This or emulate smt 2 or the persona games

I'll look in to these options. Thanks anons.

Morrowind is rather long as well.
You could also try short games with high replay value as well, like Binding of Isaac. Not an RPG, I know, but it's still great. Only thing it lacks is story

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/5752-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-pc

You should get into Sora no Kiseki user.

Trails in the Sky, both the first and second chapters. They're on PC, they're RPGs, they're long and they're fantastic.

Dude Sex

emulate any of the classics you haven't already given a go

i would highly recommend FFXII with a speedup button, the game is very good but incredibly slow paced at the start and difficult to stay interested in without speedups

and they're translating the third.

Metal Gear Solid 3

Chrono Trigger.

The Witcher series.

True. But Chapters 1 and 2 are a complete story by themselves, so no need to worry about cliffhangers.

if you're gonna play the witcher games, do yourself a favor and read the books first. for one, they're pretty good, and two, you'll actually give a shit about the story and the characters, which is honestly the only reason to play them.

Oh boy user, I got a treat for you.

Some Ys games.

DQVII

Arx Fatalis.

To be honest, only first 2 books were good, rest were a filler books, also end was kind of meh.

Check
Check
Check
Check
Double, triple check

Pic related. You will not be disappointed if you like that kind of games

Great roguelike, but he was looking for a long game.

B-but I'm 20h into it and still have to finish most of officer story's and island quests.
Is perhaps that I'm going slow to stay with the same captain?