So when are we going to do something about Holla Forums and the rest of the popular boards being run by communist...

So when are we going to do something about Holla Forums and the rest of the popular boards being run by communist faggot infiltrators pretending to be neutral, giving free reign for Holla Forums, and banning anyone that calls them out for it?

Watch the head jew SHUT IT DOWN the second the tide turns against the shill.
>>>Holla Forums11909643

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gNBhE
gs.smuglo.li/theholocaustisalie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums is a Marxist shit hole. The majority are beta cuck SJW feminist trash. It's not as bad a neogaf, but it's headed in that direction.

Archive just in case. You're not going to get the context of my deleted posts (basically arguing, if you want "SJW shit" out of your vidya, you have to fight for narratives to replace them, not just sit on your ass bitching about SJWs), but at least we'll have some record if he nukes the thread.
archive.is/gNBhE

You did sperg out and derailed the thread to be about board politics.

Honestly at this point anyone who still buys video games should be circumcised. It's worse than Hollywood in just about every way other than the whole human trafficking thing and even then I wouldn't doubt if that was happening at Minecon.

Video games were always left leaning. Grow up and stop wasting time on bullshit that does not improve your body or soul.

Mark is, like any other Jew, an opportunistic attention whore. He never cared about GamerGate, he just seized a once in a lifetime opportunity to control the new Holla Forums. Now that GG has cucked itself, he bends over to the lefties.

Shill detected. Everyone was already talking about whites vs. nonwhites, muh SJWs in vidya, etc. You would have to reach fucking insane levels of escapism or delusion to think that pointing out the political and cultural context to these trends in art is "derailing" that discussion, not pointing out an inconvenient truth.
Banning "board politics" is akin to preventing the news from naming the races of perpetrators of violent crime.

I agree. I think I will give up after this. I'm trying, a lot of them are really close to being redpilled, but the combination of escapist cuck users and blatant kike mods makes me want to fuck off and leave them to rot. Enjoy being subverted by Holla Forums forever.

Getting video games under our control is important because they're tools for brainwashing kids. You stupid fuck.

Holla Forums is based

i'm planning something currently for that, actually.

a way to create a new board and have most of the Holla Forums community migrate.

first, i'm developing a group of board volunteers.

then, i'm finishing propaganda

lastly, i'll push this propaganda on Holla Forums

stay tuned, OP. you aren't the only one

that's why it's important to control them. strangle their comfort. expose them to our propaganda. convert them.

this is how you win

wew

Yes, it's important that Holla Forums be reserved for proper threads about your waifu and your favorite e-celeb. Just be honest and admit that the only things you find "off-topic" are ideas that trigger you.

I really wish newfags would lurk more.

There are no games worth giving a shit about anymore. The Western world and the White race take priority first. Then maybe in 10-20 years we can make vidya great again.

Ah Holla Forums, the home of people who think sage is a downvote.

I fucking knew you faggots didn't isolate yourselves here. It really is you populating these degenerate pedophile, fag, furry, bronie and zoophile boards isn't it.

CF was right.

>tfw spammed >reddit spacing so hard on vee mark made a new wordfilter

reported

you should stop projecting degenerate subhuman

fucking why? I bet it's the same reason quality went down the drain on every single board.

Why don't we leave the other boards alone tough?
I mean most people here on Holla Forums are already on Holla Forums so if I were you I would just try to keep the boards unpolitical in order to stop the commiefags from spreading.
Also the Holla Forums people are hedonists, there is no way they'd be dumb enough to advocate for a system that would lead to them to share the 1 game a year they could afford with 30 other people on an atari-gamesystem or be shot for being le ebul capitalist piggy-man

Specifically, I'd argue that vidya is one of many forms of culture that need to be reclaimed from leftists/jews. Further, since vidya can't be passively consumed and generally requires competence to engage with, leftists are struggling to take over vidya; it's public knowledge at this point that leftist "game reviewers" like Polygon are incapable of playing the games they pretend to review.

Go back to Reddit, faggot. The days of playing by the enemy's rules and losing gracefully are over. This is Trump's age. We're here to win.

But Holla Forums isn't about video games. It was never about video games. Its about complaining, shitting or shitposting. Look at all available video game generals, there is mobile shit and shitload of mmos being in the main center of attention. Its normalfags being locked inside their circlejerk threads and few Holla Forumsfags who only shit on things without actually playing anything. And there's of course 4am and lol threads filled with their own Holla Forums scum.
There's common misrepresentation of Holla Forums, that it somehow manages to play video games. It isn't about them. If you actually had time to play videogames, you wouldn't waste it on Holla Forums posting, since it will just cut your time on playing, and eventually fully consume you.

Here come the shills.

Barely play vidya these days, but I maintain a pulse on the industry, and more importantly want to redpill the community and bring them to our side. You sound like the guys that give anons shit for trying to redpill people on other sites.

imkampfy and therealmoonman are faggots but they do a decent job and are aligned with their community. I will tolerate sperging out over shit OPs for a unified Holla Forums.

I agree but
If all you browse is Holla Forums, you don't understand that
this entire fucking website is being taken over by commies
and nobody is doing anything about it. If we don't act now they will divide and conquer us into nothingness.
pic related is the fucking main developer of the site, who ignored a spam attack that permanently destroyed one of the top boards, until it started affecting Holla Forums

I would like to believe that a lot of them came here and lost interest in their original boards, but sadly there are a lot of blind hedonistic retards on here.

because Holla Forums is exploiting exactly that sentiment to take over every board and get you banned if you call them out on it you fucking retard and/or shill

Hello cancer that's killing Holla Forums. I was just talking about you.

Dear Holla Forums, please stay in your containment zone.
I don't have anything against the content of your board, but when you are taking it elsewhere you are being really obnoxious.
There is no need to carry your content into other boards

t. multiboard user

Why don't you fuck off. Holla Forums is pozzed and Holla Forums is riding our asses after an influx of kikes. We need to drive them off.

Fuck you kike. Get used to it or fuck off to another website entirely. Worthless fucking kike.

Fixed that for you.

You don't see me making threads that don't belong on Holla Forums here just because I feel like it.
Stop being "that kid"

Big difference between someone that barely posts and talks about fundamental issues with the industry when they do, and someone that shitposts in off-topic meta threads all day.

Pick one, or all of the above. They're all the same.

Holla Forums is rightful Holla Forums clay, your days are numbered kike.

Ah yes, just a tip for those who don't browse Holla Forums, main new complains about Holla Forums vs Holla Forums shitposting started from a thread about Gabe continuing "paid mods" trend. Leftypol started screaming how its capitalism fault and everyone went insane, mark got involved.
>>>Holla Forums11906291

Kill yourself.

I'm not saying that Holla Forums doesn't belong on Holla Forums, but if your mindset is that every board should allow Holla Forums content then what's the point of even having different boards?
You are pretty much being an immigrant on a other board and expect to be catered to, and that's incredibly annoying.
If I want to talk about politics I go on Holla Forums, for everything else I go to the designated boards, and when I go on said boards I try my best to understand and accustom to their board culture

Holla Forums had an income of redditor that might add up to it.

are you being a retard on purpose or ?

WE ARE BEING SHILLED IN MULTIPLE THREADS SIMULTANEOUSLY

We need to take control of Holla Forums. They've completely lost their way and now try to separate itself from its one and only ally.

This power struggle shit is a hell of a drug.

I don't know, how about you?
You know nothing about the boards I browse, so stop talking out of your ass

BE EQUALLY ON GUARD FOR FALSE FLAGS

THEY LOOK LIKE

oy vey they've noticed us

good tip but it's been going on for a lot longer than that.
Holla Forums was never fully redpilled but Holla Forums took over hardcore somewhere during the months that the sane among us were focusing on the elections
and /a/, to open a whole 'nother can of worms, has literally been ruled by the friends of commie transsexuals since september 2014.

To continue off of my deleted posts from the Holla Forums thread, narratives go far, far deeper than the pithy label of politics. Your entire worldview is shaped by marxism. All media you consume is shaped by marxism. If you cannot question this, then you do not have an apolitical board, you have a marxist board.

This whole thread is textbook false-flagging by Holla Forums. A thread just like it was made a couple weeks ago, asking when we were going to "deal with" other boards, and just like that, somebody uses this thread as an example of why we should be discredited on Holla Forums. It's commie kike shit 101.

How does that have anything to do with what I said?
I didn't argue with you on Holla Forums, nor do I frequent Holla Forums.
All I'm asking you to do is to stop being a obnoxious shithead. I'd ask the same from anyone, no matter if he was a marxist, a natsoc or if he was trying to discuss tea on a board about electric appliances.

That excuse won't work forever.

Nothing of value tbh

He is right though. Holla Forums is being shilled hard by Holla Forums and the kike Mark goes along with it. Either we take back our rightful clay or we lose the second most popular board on Holla Forums to the commies.

I made this thread you fucking retard. I got banned for mentioning Holla Forums, after putting up with a lot of bullshit from Holla Forums, so I made a thread about it. Kill yourself shill.

There is literally no neutral today. Pushing out Holla Forums does not revert video games or video game communities to the neutral stupor of yesteryear. It simply invites in the faggots that you were supposedly fighting against.

Except they pull this shit all the time and we don't. Holla Forums's entire history on the site has been one of trying to fuck over other boards. They're basically Freech themselves.

You're probably right, Holla Forums has been advertising Holla Forums on faggy sites and putting an unnecessary spotlight on all of us. Honestly, I'd love to see their entire board purged for that reason alone. If Holla Forums has gone to the commies, it just means that anyone who was on Holla Forums that was worth a damn has fully transitioned to Holla Forums like I have. What that means is, if we learned anything from fiveguys, is that you should let your enemy sleep peacefully. I intend to do nothing about Holla Forums.

And that gives you the right to act like a huge faggot?
No wonder normies resent the right and rather flock to the left. Please dwell on that.

They're literally the same group of Holla Forums faggots, but mods give them a free pass because they're too pussy to look biased.

Officially deported.

Get rid of thm? Permanently.

My Commie detector may be overwound, and I apologize, but your post does resemble intentional false-flagging. And you're not wrong that Holla Forums, like all Marxist filth, sees its sovereign duty to make everyone like themselves and so try to subvert everything they touch.

Kill yourself.

totally saw that with hillary victory wew. stop calling ppl fag when you're cock sucking Holla Forums really hard.

I'm talking on a global scale here.
With the way things are developing right now europe and the rest of the world are swinging to the left thanks to trump and the media portraying him literally as the next hitler.
And that's because you retards have to sperg out and throw an autistic fit everytime you don't get your way.
I'm trying to teach you a lesson on how to act like a decent human being here, so that your future endeavors might work out to your favor

I once confirmed after being inside Holla Forums for a while, when it was only gaining popularity, that lots of them were oldfags of /new/. You know, those people who were shilling against Ron Paul supporters in 2008 with arguments that he was brainwashing people against communism for capitalism sake? It was also part of "r9k revolutionary front".
So basically Holla Forums is /r9k/+/new/+Holla Forums. The final midboss of the internet.

Yeah, okay.

And your brilliant plan involves sperging out like a complete retard? I honestly thought dipshits like your are Holla Forums falseflaggers who pretend to be as obnoxious as possible to aggravate anons against Holla Forums.
Guess you're just a sperg.

If you really wanted to fight "marxists" on other boards you'd have to be much more subtle.
Let them defeat themself and argue with them as if you were a native of the corresponding board rather than waiving your Holla Forums penis all over the place

>I'm trying to teach you a lesson force my Holla Forums poz on you and hope you won't notice
Shoo shoo, faggot

nice concern troll attempt. Reported.

Trips of truth.
Making threads on Holla Forums to complain about it only gives reference loijts for Holla Forums as they can point and say "look we commies are right, the nazis want to control you."

You can feel the /r9k/ influence in how fucking lame and pathetic they are. Any one of us can hold their own against dozens of them, if mods aren't holding us back.

you lost, the left lost, you're going to get buttfucked by trump for the next 8 years and you will never recover

yes, hide your "Holla Forums penis" or else you will get banned. meanwhile Holla Forums can openly shit on "Holla Forums posters" and the mods do nothing.
This thread is about holding the traitorous mods accountable for shilling for you.

But you do realize people lost their faith in the media and that is pretty much the main reason outside of the cultural shift that Trump won, Brexit happened and Le Pen is crushing everyone else in the polls, right?

Goy, please sit around and do nothing while we take over your website.

I'm not saying do nothing, I'm saying you have to be more tactful and not give your enemy any munitions.
It's not a hard concept unless you're fucking autistic.

These anons get it. OP's OP first ban pic was bannable d/c and he comes to Holla Forums with another d/c thread. Claiming "your shitty waifu is ours" is exactly what SRS does.

I'd suggest making a new board, but that's been tried before many times and no one took the bait, right? Maybe if you REEEEEE enough, Mark will step down as BO and people will listen to your rhetoric.

You aren't even trying.

I want to believe you were sincere in , so I'll simply call you a fucking retard for deflecting legitimate moderator criticism, and not a shill trying to establish legitimacy with the native population before he SHUTS IT DOWN.

b-but muh based half kike mark is based,here look at my epic hwndy maymay xd xd xd
t.typical cuckchanner on this board

Oh I'm sincere. I'm also a realist and you are, right now, trying to incite inter-board raiding on a dying imageboard instead of focusing on keeping Holla Forums alive. You're the retard that tries to split the board into warring fronts instead of focusing on staying within Holla Forums and focusing on things that actually matter.

Why the fuck do you obsess over some Holla Forumsirgins who told you to fuck off? Why the fuck do you obsess over COMPLETE Holla Forums CONTROL OF Holla Forums? Nobody cares about them and about your asspain, certainly not normalfags you're supposed to be redpilling. Holla Forums has been here way before Holla Forumsirgins moved here from halfchan and we'll stay here as long as 8ch is hosted.

Its too late, kike. Even you are in control. Your post numerals is 1488. Its all over for you.

That's very true, I can feel it everywhere here in germany.
However, such victories are not good enough to make people stop voting left. AfD had some great numbers last year, but they got carried away and couldn't keep their dumb third reich fantasy for themself. Now nobody wants to vote AfD anymore and Trump is being portrayed as a big bad racist which most germans don't dare to question. We are at status quo.

Sure, the victories for the right recently have been exceptional, but you musn't get carried away. Pretend to be the middle and dismantle the arguments of the left, and people will start seeing the right as the only rational people. Like said, all eyes are on us now and the kikes are fighting harder than ever to combat us. Be stealthy and smart and stop giving them ammo against us. We've had victories, but this war is far from over

Who the fuck honestly cares about Holla Forums? I go back there every once in a while, and it's they have the same threads they had 5 years ago.

It only makes sense to disregard PR when it is from your enemies, if you want someone on your side then PR is important.
Innthis situation you want Holla Forums to understand that they are being subverted, but if you act like that charicature yourself then everything you do will work against you.
Antifa is becoming increasingly disliked in the mainstream because are quote clearly contradictions of what they pretend to be.
I wouldn't expect faggots from Holla Forums to understand subtlety.
Again you you are disregarding PR in the precise inverse of where it doesn't matter.
Trump has PR like crazy but that's because it is intended for his supporters and not his detractors.
I'm giving you real memetic advice here but you can keep shitting the bed if you want.

We aren't. Let them drive their userbase into Holla Forums's waiting arms. It'll be like the GamerGaters. They already understand chan culture and have a large percentage of autistic users. Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.

try again

cuck

lol grow up dude

And here comes Holla Forums trying to sage bomb. Wew.

Go back to Holla Forums retard.

I want to ask something, something not very pleasant, is it possible that we have actual Holla Forums users switching to Holla Forums? Like traitors who actually know everything about kikes, all the redpill, and know how shilling actually works on this board? But chosen to become Nazbols, Stalinists or Trotskyists to lead the opposition because they are tired of nationalism and right wing for their own reasons, like racemixing or not being white, or feeling white guilt and being disappointed in Holla Forums?
The longer a lurker sits here, the more chances he will be very useful to leftypol if converted. You say giving attention for Holla Forums will make it stronger cause its compiled of weak commies, but what about Holla Forumsacks who never show their true faces and know all the rules suddenly have a change in ideology?

Reminder, traitor is more dangerous than a jew.

you a kike or something?

I should have put in the OP,
WATCH HOW THEY TRY TO SHIT UP THIS THREAD IN PARTICULAR
LOOK FOR ALL OF THE (1)s AND DISAGREEMENT WITH BASIC Holla Forums IDEOLOGY

Hitler himself is calling you a transparent faggot.

Now THIS would be an interesting topic, if only this thread weren't completely saturated with shills, and if you didn't sound like a defeatist shill because of that. Try making a thread for it.

Are you saying it's not dumb to cling to a glorious past rather than trying to make the future glorious?

/tg/ reporting in. No we fucking aren't.

There's a very clear division here and it wasn't drawn by Holla Forums. People were fine with Holla Forums and we coexisted just fine. Then some whiny faggots who couldn't have their marxist talk on Holla Forums (b-b-b-but it's a politics board!) made their own board after the exodus, and it turns out that most of them are mentally-handicapped shitposters who just stew in their own impotent rage all day. So what do they do? Go to other boards and talk shit about Holla Forums and then whine and derail threads when it turns out that, SURPRISE! Holla Forums is fucking everywhere because it's one of the most active and deeply rooted parts of the imageboard mentality. So what do Holla Forums faggots do? Cry that Holla Forums is ruining boards because they aren't allowed to spew bullshit and lies unchallenged.

I see faggots on Holla Forums talking shit about /tg/ in particular all the time, and I know who they are. They are the same cunts who tried to start shit last year, and over a year before that, they tried to drown the board in spam and then claim it when the BO never returned. Then they got assblasted when someone who wasn't an Holla Forums goon or Holla Forums kike wasn't given the board and they've been trying to ruin things ever since.

The problem is clear and so is the solution: Get rid of Holla Forums. Always.

Daily reminder Hitler lost WW2 because he spread his fronts way too far when he was winning and put faith into wrong allies.

Think, you retard, think what the fuck are you doing.

Anyone who deserts Holla Forums for Holla Forums was never one of our own. Honestly who would even do that? Holla Forums has no memes.

Anyone on Holla Forums who wasn't already redpilled by GG is going to side with the faction that derails their vidya threads the least.

here come the ovendodging d&c kikes with the really shitty replies W E W

fucking give up your 6000000000% autistic attempts to instigate interboard squabbles over shit noone cares about

This.

I don't see how that would be possible. At most I can see someone adopting some of their economic ideas (no matter how retarded they are) but everything else is rather repulsive. I say this as someone who used to frequent the board. They are rather full of it and deep down, nothing more than a front for angry sjws, antifa, and various other controlling interests. I can see someone growing tired of Holla Forums but a lot of the reasons one would do such a thing, he would find ten-fold over at Holla Forums. I don't want to say it's impossible but I can't fathom a situation where such a thing would honestly occur.

With vocal retards like OP that future is gonna take another 20m turkroaches and another 50 years.
Theres no point in jerking us off because of a few victories and label everyone who disagrees as jews ==WE HAVE TO BECOME A SHADOWFORCE==

If filthy nonwhites come here but leave to leftypol and become a nazbol or some shit,it won't hurt us anyway unless you think pics related is a threat.

Kill yourself already. Holla Forums does have a Holla Forums problem and has a defense force that gets extra triggered whenever Holla Forums is criticized, most likely Mark and his crew mad that they can't exert direct control over this board.

Jesus christ Mark you giant Jew faggot.

GG was like the kiddy grape-flavored redpill syrup. At the very least, it should have taught people that feminists, kikes, the MSM, and nearly all journos are not to be trusted ever. They should have learned that these marxist cunts were out for nothing less than the total destruction of the west.. Had they gone far enough, they'd understand that all this pro-diversity shit was the first step in a very overt plan to suppress and destroy whites and masculinity as well.

Early in GG's formation, it was made very clear that Game Journos were just the tip of the (((iceberg))) and that, if they continued, GG would be fighting the entire MSM and the globalist kikes who run it, and then they'd be moving onto the Publishers and Triple-A game studios, and soon that they'd be fighting the education system and working their way back around to fighting for family values and traditionalism.

Many gave up before the fight with the MSM got too far underway, but there shouldn't be a single person on Holla Forums who doesn't understand that you don't fucking trust the media about anything. Especially not our new President.

Nigger, come the fuck on, if you're a true user, you've seen how imageboards fucking work and how they continue to work. Show me one fucking native Holla Forums thread espousing leftist propaganda that's leftist in nature and not meta bullshit spawned by Holla Forums or our autist here

Thank you. The real users of this website except /a/, fuck them all support or want to coexist with Holla Forums. We know it's just Holla Forums trying to consensus crack and manipulate the mods. Hell even in the Holla Forums thread, there was literally
ONE
guy arguing for diversity and everyone else calling him a cuck, before Mark decided to
SHUT IT DOWN
and the shock troops were called in.

Let me give you an analogy.
Let's say there's a white fascist group in California. It's getting shit on hard, but it looks like there might be a silent minority, at the very least, that supports them. Maybe they could grow to be a majority when the illegals are deported.
Do you try to help them? Help them, at the very least, not be annihilated, and fight another day? Maybe dismantle the enemy from the inside?
Or do you say LOL COMMIEFORNIANS DIE CUCKS XD, laugh as redpilled white people get attacked and imprisoned, and go back to shitposting?

If you can't even save an autistic videogame shitposting board that was
LITERALLY CREATED TO SPITE SJWS
then just give up now. You're weaker and gayer than Richard Spencer.

This is what we are up against.

mark branded himself with a star of david forever at that moment. I almost hate him more for memeing about that when he didn't even know the name of one of the most popular anime characters of all time, than I do him being another subversive kike autist.

Holla Forums gets triggered often whenever sjws are mentioned these days. It's not something that used to happen but started happening recently and is part of the reason why I came here. That and Mark used to get triggered by Trump and banned people who used to post Trump until Trump gained a following. That said, I'm not saying Holla Forums is no on Holla Forums pushing shit. If the election showed, they are out in full force and easily triggered there. That said you forget that many people in gg referred to themselves as leftist and that is part of the reason why they got cucked into oblivion.

That's utter bullshit. First reply is kiked as always.

Holla Forums bitches about kike policies & blatant subversion in video games all the fucking time. This is reminiscent of the D&C that killed any connection Holla Forums had with GG; a once-powerful useful tool Holla Forums helped create, Gee, who would want to sever Holla Forums from anything of influence?

Typical tricks, shlomo.

If they didn't want politics in their video game board they should have done something sooner about politics seeping into video games. Mark is a fucking idiot, every time he makes his golem self known he fucks Holla Forums up even more. It always starts like shit on other sites with some faggot leftist loser baiting or false flagging.

I don't give a fuck about Holla Forums you fucking goon pieces of shit

marxists are destroying society IRL by advocating degeneracy to teenagers in public schools, letting in barbarians and not giving adequate sentences to brown skinned criminals among other things and you're having an autistic shitfit about some fucking garbage tier videogame imageboard

D&C bullshit. Never seen anything that would imply the userbase on Holla Forums is leftist.

/a/ seemingly wants to be completely left alone, but rumors circulate about their BO being a fan of Holla Forums, not that you could tell from the board because more political talk, unless it directly relates to the series itself, is anchored, deleted or banned. Better no Holla Forums talk than allowing Holla Forums to feel welcome.

Holla Forums is easy to flinch, but 99 times out of 100, their wariness is not misplaced. Where there's a 'strong womyn protagonist' or an out of place nigger character, there's usually Marxist SJWs promoting the destruction of the white race and demanding someone kill Trump, and those people deserve no money from Holla Forums or anyone else.

GTFO retard

Can attest to that. They just want to talk about anime and manga. Allowing offtopic politics at all would give Holla Forums an avenue to subvert and d&c and just generally fuck up the board.

Then why are you so bent out of shape? You're not going to get Mark removed as owner. Deal with it.

Hey, they're learning to call us goons. Maybe the shills will be shitting on anyone calling someone a goon in short order.

There you go, it's Holla Forums, but older. Literally banning people for "gamergate opinions" since September 2014.
Then banning people for "Holla Forums opinions" since late 2015 or so.
/a/ is marxist as fuck. If you couldn't tell, it's because all of the dissent was silently removed; they don't have public moderation logs.
It's run by a liberal IRC cabal from r/a/dio.

Then feel free to leave thread you rancid sack of goon shit. Sentiments like yours is why half/v/ fell to the goons in the first place.

I will say that this thread is a good example of what happens when Holla Forums is criticized. No other board gets this kind of reaction. That alone is telling, especially in the wake of GG which cucked itself out and was out and about in the left, according to many of the vocal fuckers there.

You are the cancer killing Holla Forums.

Way to show your newfaggotry.

No,the cancer that is killing Holla Forums are cuckchanners
Also

Do you remember when you could have nigger/beaner stories threads on Holla Forums? I do, and the fact you can't have them without that dumb fat kike mark banning you, or Holla Forums non-whites flooding the thread screeching and reeing at the fact they're being made fun of and mocked is just a travesty.

I remember that nigger story threads were apart of the Holla Forums culture, that has ultimately been held at hostage. I want my old Holla Forums back, and we had it back for a short time until that stupid 'exodus' garbage was being forced and pushed where we had all the cancer to migrate back to 8ch, including that autistic moron with the fucking RPing ROB garbage, and giving that autistic clown moderator power, among other things.

I sincerely want Holla Forums back to how it was, I want my fucking nigger stories back, I want to be able to fucking call out a dumb beaner for ruining a thread and having him promptly get banned for trying to pretend to be something he's not. Am I the only one who's been around long enough to know how old Holla Forums used to be or what?

"Heil Hitler" cries out the autistic goon as he is caught scribbling a left facing swastika on his liberal college dorm

he's a marxist himself trying to force a split in userbase by overusing months old posting patterns

I bet you think "reddit spacing" is a real thing too.

Holla Forums has gotten so bad that I've seen numerous threads that have only the most tenuous political material preemptively derailed by triggered professional victims screaming Holla Forums like they have a rape whistle stuck in their throat.

Cuckchan is a problem or did you miss all those /hwndu/ threads?

Stop spreading this absurd myth. NOBODY who thinks this browses /a/ unless they are Holla Forums. When you know who everyone's waifu is, you can tell when they're Holla Forums browsers, and there's a lot of them. Especially among the r/a/dio group. Ruya was the first BO and handed the ownership off as soon as this was found out. Fucking kill yourself ASAP.

That's it, I'm done with Holla Forums. Too many loud retards here who don't know how to be subtle and would rather endlessly point fingers at jews rather than doing something useful
I'll go to Holla Forums now and be an avid fighter for their cause
Just kidding :^)

Reported.

Thanks for the update, shill.
In reality the tranny mods let
TFW NO BF ;_;
blogposting run rampant, but rain down hard on anyone

this is normal

>>>Holla Forums
Stop sucking hotwheel's dick. Holla Forums was even less relevant than wizardchan before GG.

Pretty sure Mark's opportunistic kike ass registered Holla Forums the day of or after Five Guys was banned from 4chan.

isn't it strange that a bunch of people are either posting anti-Holla Forums opinions, or claiming the pro-Holla Forums guys are shills?

Please do go to Holla Forums, they could use your incompetence.

It's disgusting I know, and it angers me more than anything that my old home is just a husk filled with commies and shitskinned parasites running amok ruining the fucking board.

But the fact nigger stories are scorned and hated on Holla Forums, but they get to have their little autistic "Mexican Generals" which is just them circle jerking as underage beaner kids flash each others micro dicks at one another while posting pictures of each others mothers from kikebook into the thread till it gets deleted, but never banned. My god, I remember when that shit first started too, I mean Holla Forums was getting shitty due to the fact that the internet had that spike in 06/07, but around 2010 was extremely fucking bad with the influx of shitskins/non-whites running around the net acting like it's 'theirs' now, which they still fucking do. Even more annoying when you run into the same dim-witted, slack-jawed shitskin freaks who save images with the same bullshit, and constantly and actively seek out anyone being 'ebil and waycist' against beaners or any other group, but I think it's due to the kid in question being some half beaner, half nigger retard where he'll derail a thread if it has one negative notion about mexicans. Shit like that needs to be stopped, we need to be able to fucking make examples of these fucking worthless mouth-breathing non-whites on fucking Holla Forums already, cause they come here and try pulling that same shit where they actually have to beg other people to come 'raid' with them when they try demonizing us Holla Forumsaks on our home turf.

Yeah either that or it was given to him after begging for it, cause IIRC that's what happened, and then he went the route of trying to be some ugly autistic fat smelly lil' internet super star, which sadly hotwheels fell into the same void unfortunately.

I don't understand why such a position leads to them begging for attention and begging to be accepted, but bottom line is that we need to get rid of that fat kike if we want to see Holla Forums improve.

Either you think IRL trolling is bad (in which case kill yourself) or you're so new that HWNDU is the first general you've seen. Generals are shit, news at 11.

Actually there is no need for me to go to Holla Forums in order for the left to win, Holla Forums itself is its biggest enemy and will eventually disassemble itself with people like you around

Cancer.

found the goon.
PS: You're still not getting them 10bux back

Daily reminder that cuckchanners and leftypol are basically the same thing now.

hwndu was filled with people pining over non-white "qts" and was a autistic circle-jerk of e-celebs and wannabe e-celebs. Any trolling that came from that was entirely secondary to a bunch of kids looking for attention. And no, I'm not new to them. I used to look at those threads since they flooded up the fucking board. It was cancer that should have stayed on halfchan.

You lost, cucks. It's over. Not even the richest kike on the planet can save you now.

I agree with you, those threads are just filled with reddit transplants fucking getting all excited over ugly dumb whores who are shitskins to the point they themselves in the threads act like literal underage nigglets just unga bunga'ing out fucking to the point it makes me think they're all just a bunch of underage beaners/spic kids.

Which I feel wholeheartedly we're being raided/flooded with beaners, like a fuck ton.

That's what happens in generals, dummy.

Reported.

I didn't realize the average Holla Forums general is filled with people lusting after non-whites and masquerading as civic nationalists. Wew. At least you're not disputing the charges of hwndu's bullshit. Trying to act as if such is a normal thing here is a lie if I ever saw one.

They do tend to have that prideful ignorance about them like that, definitely wouldn't rule it out.

Clearly segregation is the solution. Just lock marxist up in one corner then nuke it later

This is what bothers me. Even more so because such is the very picture of an invading horde trying to change the place hey are invading.

Kill all cuckchanners

Spazzing out over a ban and then pretending that Holla Forums of all places is somehow compromised by Holla Forums and can only be saved by autistic spergouts like the post you got banned for is not a normal Holla Forums opinion buddy.

The majority of the admit they're beaners though, and it's easy to tell they're dumb mexican kids.

Sadly it's the truth, and I feel we're not doing much about it, cause even Holla Forums with moderators are co-opting kikes and the like, I don't even know what to do at this point outside of just getting rid of all the problem people before this shit flares up to a point we won't be able to fix it.

There's a reason a lot of people hate generals, stupid newfag. Generals function like chat rooms and attract the same kind of people that chats do.

They are the proxy of psychic vampires. You can only save yourself from them.

kek
I'm sure your demographic survey of this anonymous imageboard was extremely accurate.

Yeah, you're one of them, hence why you're saging like it's a downvote you poor mentally deficient mexican child.

I never said generals in general are not cancer. Hwndu generals are a special breed of cancer that brought halfchanfags. Trying to pass off their breed of cancer like it is normal is bullshit. Show me a general on Holla Forums that has as much cancer as hwndu. Show me one with as much calls for civic nationalism and race-mixing as hwndu. Fuck off with your defense of that bullshit.

The lack of hostility to outside bullshit I feel, is partly to blame. Boards that lack it tend to fall into ruin. eg. "Holla Forums is love" from halfchan.

Yeah but whenever we try doing such things, the pozz'd mods try to crush any sort of resistance, or the retards in question will just round up their fellow underage shitskins to meme the board till they're left alone, basically shitting themselves over and over. I've been saying for years to maintain the stance of making outsiders feel unwelcome, and that it's not just the mods job to deal with the shitskins, spammers, underage, and reddit transplants, we should be doing our part as well, but whenever we do, depending on the board there's always a shitskinned crybaby or their kike masters lurking in the shadows.

pretty much every one, whether it's about a riot or a trial or a speech or a natural disaster

Obviously that doesn't happen as often because most generals don't feature a bunch of young women milling about in front of a camera.

The problem with that, of course, is that shills have found out it's pretty easy to make up new "outside bullshit" and trick spergs into fucking up the board over it.

Britpol looks like actual discussion compared to cuckchan cancer like hwndu

That's what generals look like. The more people post in them, the faster they go downhill.

You just don't seem to take the hint that nobody else is as pooper-peeved about Holla Forums as you are. You keep replying however, inciting no one into your inter-board war. We are reaching some serious autism levels. Not (173) yet, but soon i think.

IIRC Mark is a 2011 fag so he's new as shit and all he cares about is shitposting. Again IIRC, Nintendo is also his golden cow, when people shit on it too much he shoahs the threads. Even if he wasn't a kike, by the sheer fact he's newfag scum, and a Nintendrone he's already cancer to the board culture.

To be fair however I've grown tired of most modern video games due to SJWs and thanks to that I now pool in all my passions on to politics, drawing, exercise and Chemistry. So in a way, it's a good thing video games and Holla Forums are now total shit heaps, I now have time to spend on my self improvement and image.

Holla Forums needs to be run off the site and your a gullible dumbass if you fall for their blatant shilling.

This, ever since the redditors went to Holla Forums they have been shilling the entire site and false-flagging shit to blame on Holla Forums. Holla Forums must be destroyed, don't allow this cancer to grow, its already starting to subvert other boards and destroying board quality.

Checked.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only ones that I visit and there's always some retard going completely offtopic for some thread related joke that is coincidentally a little Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is like a fat woman telling everyone to lose weight.
They have no meme capability becouse they're a SFW board. And becouse they have no way to have fun, they have to invade other boards to bring them down on their level.

Basically like real life marxists and leftists. Holla Forums should be deleted but I don't think it's wise becouse all their faggotry will just spill all over the site. Their little red playpen is useful.
I think we should organize some raids there and encourage to get more Holla Forumsacks there to trigger them.

Let's wrap it up.
We aren't fucking idiots. It's obvious what's going on when so many anti-Holla Forums and D&C show up out of nowhere.
Your strategy is to use masses to tire the opposition out, along with proxies to create the impression of consensus.
It never works because we're on here all the time and can smell outsiders from a mile a way, but let me touch at something deeper.

You shills have a concept of energy. You track down a target, sick the squad on him, and strategically rotate shills in and out to keep everyone at peak efficiency. The goal is to starve the target, wear him out. If 5 or 10 can lock a discussion down and keep a high energy guy occupied, it's a win for you jackals.

But what you can't comprehend is duty. You can't understand that your target could see through you, and choose to put up with your deliberately disingenuous arguments for hours. That someone can not be "baited," but feel it in their heart of hearts to keep the enemy at bay for as long as they can stand.

You were not the mob wasting my time, my time I happily give. I wasted the time of a dozen or more of you, and exposed your trickeries to the board. This thread could have died quietly, instead you provided over a hundred examples of homefront subversion for Holla Forums to meditate on this morning.

That is all of your efforts against us in a nutshell. For every twelve of you morons organized against us, one smug autist will suffice. And every strike you make at him is another inch to hang you with.

Holla Forums represents your average redbluepill joe
People who know niggers are nothing but a weight on society as a whole but since they know ONE good nigger they think the others just need to be "trained" or "helped"
People who know about the jews but are too afraid to confront the thing and prefer to blame the left
Sargon of Akkad types

Not every person is convertible, but sure as hell we can make sure they don't go the other way

k kike

Yep. Since the default state is left wing, banning it and trying to be "neutral" is just a subtle way of keeping discourse on the left and no-platforming right wing discussion.

Yeah sure, good job being a retard.

was reddit spacing part of your plan?

Codefaggot refuses to out our OWN moderators who have been proven to be violating US law. We can’t do anything about Holla Forums.

>>>/sudo/8334

You overestimate how influential they are. Not saying they aren't trying, and just for that I want them removed from this site, but ultimately they are ineffectual, even more so than Holla Forums.

Ultimately I think people just need a break from politics sometimes, and when the politics chase them to the other boards it gets annoying I imagine.

What did he do to you? Did he rape your waifu and killed your dog?

Reminder, every single fucking time, there is no actual proof of this and you are pushing Holla Forums memes.

The only person from r/a/dio that was ever on the mod team for /a/ was Claud as stated, and considering he gets constantly banned for talking about Holla Forums topics in said channel, I would dispute his status as a liberal.

I don't really see how that can happen.
Once you take the redpill, you are exposed to the objective morality at play in the "right vs left" struggle.

And ultimately, even if it has it's own shortcomics, fascism and national socialism are objectively a force for good, and traditionalism is objectively the morally good choice.

When you take the redpill, you also gain enough of a compass to not make the bad choices again, at the very least on the important issues.

This is a link to /a/'s instance of GNU Social: gs.smuglo.li/theholocaustisalie.html

At this point in history, if you're still playing videogames, then you have a whole lot of free time that could be spent more productively.

Except they aren't violating safe harbor when they edit posts, because there's a record of it.

Dumbass.

Kill yourself.