Alert: Deadly FLU strain H5N8 virus spreading in Japan

CANCEL ALL TRIPS AND TRAVEL TO EAST ASIA. AVOID CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO JAPAN RECENTLY

The Japanese government (Abe met with Trump TODAY about this) is trying to cover up this bad strain of flu. THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO GET SWOLE AS FUCK, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS IN ASIA WILL DIE FROM THIS SUPER FLU (Think 1920's Spanish Flu). Matsuno Rina who is a huge Japanese Idol Group Shiritsu Ebisu Chugku star died from this strain of flu. She was 18 years old.

http ://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170208-00000100-spnannex-ent

http ://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/03/national/science-health/schools-close-hospitals-swell-influenza-spikes/#.WJr757YrKCQ

http ://www.who.int/influenza/human_animal_interface/avian_influenza/riskassessment_AH5N8_201611/en/

http ://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003512004

http ://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-07/shiritsu-ebisu-chugaku-idol-rina-matsuno-passes-away-at-18/.111983

http s://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/18-year-old-japanese-pop-idol-girl-dies-possibly-from-illness

http ://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/10/donald-trump-shinzo-abe-japan/97736828/

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/influenza/human_animal_interface/avian_influenza/riskassessment_AH5N8_201611/en/
cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/antiviralresistance.htm
ascb.org/live-from-ascb-2013/turning-down-glucose-metabolism-in-cells-slows-influenza-infection-suggesting-a-new-strategy-for-flu-therapy/
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/38655/title/Fighting-Flu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A total of 7,182 schools were closed fully or partially during the week through Sunday, up from 3,765 the week before, and that number could rise in coming weeks.

Some times there are bad flues, some times we have week flues.

I think its the right time for a bio attack, especally when the left is having big demonstrations against trump everyday

Lucky the Nips don't do cover ups and make problems 10 tines worse,.

I thought this was some cuckchan meme?

Japan was one of the countries with the lowest death rates from it, they'll be fine.

yep, perfectly clean record

ffs china you had one job

they cover up 11.3.2011 tsunami?

they covered up the radioactive meltdown until there were fuel rods in the ocean

looks like chile got the worst of it
good

This is being blown out of proportion.

According to WHO:
This page has more details:
http ://www.who.int/influenza/human_animal_interface/avian_influenza/riskassessment_AH7N9_201702/en/

Should've hit Africa.

Death toll anyone?

alert: more kike bs inbound

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/2011Sendai-NOAA-Energylhvpd9-05.jpg

That map has nothing to do with radiation you fucking dumbass. Is radiation measured in centimeters?

So, it's basically the aviary flu from the 90s making a comeback? We'll be fine.

;-;

I've just realized this but could we have memed this cold into existence by memeing the severity of the Japanese cold?

Ad far as I know H5N8 has not made the step to become pathogen for man. Only birds are affected yet. We have various cases in Europe too, including mass slayings in affected poultry farms.

>>>/reddit/
sage for offtopic

TRUMP TO PLACE AN EMERGENCY HALT ON ALL IMMIGRATION IN RESPONSE TO FLU AND TERRORISM
please happen
please happen
please happen
please happen
please happen
please happen

This sounds like internet madeup bullshit because some famous idol died.

Speaking of which.. Notice how after the few shock stories about babies with shrunken brains they stopped reporting on it? Also notice the location of all the ones that were born with tard heads. There was an extreme correlation between those births and the location of that mining dam that burst and flooded all downstream locations with heavy metals and otherwise highly toxic substances. Im fairly sure the zika 'outbreak' was a cover for that shit. I think I still have all the OC created on the subject I will see if I can find it somewhere.

Well, the stars are aligned jn a pentagram, there's a lunar eclipse, and a comet. What did you expect if not biowarfare against japan?

Won't affect me, I'm white.

There are a few things Holla Forums does right. Predicting a disaster, whether it be an outbreak or an economic collapse, never ends up true.

That idol OP mentioned died of an unspecified disease.

There's been a large influx of threads lately that try to get people aboard some panic bandwagon.

Mass hysteria, I don't even care anymore about those supposed super flu that will wipe out the whole earth when it only kills old or people with compromised imunity.

Exactly, zika virus was a typical meme disease, but Holla Forums jumped on the bandwagon that believe it would wipe the whole shitskin population when it was endemic to just a few locations in huezil.
Same thing with ebola.

NO MARIE NO BUY

What was the drama behind #FE? If it makes personafags upset then I'd love to know

sage for off topic

that'sthejoke. jpg

this is said every year or two

This, anyone remember the Mexican flu/swine flu? People were saying that millions would die from it and now it's completely forgotten.

I thought I left this specific type of shitposting over at Holla Forums. Oh well, at least it reminds me of home.

Was getting infected part of their plan?

Well if we are to go with anime tier theories :
Did Japan acquire a deathnote or are they going fullmetal alchemist with the flu?

Suddenly the Jews are trying everything to genocide the Japs again, it seems. Fukushima back into full meltdown, this, I bet we're going to see more (((coincidences))) like multiple Tsunamis again hitting weak areas perfectly.

How to spot a person who has watched 5 anime.

I hope that hug Trump gave Abe wasn't too close!

What do you mean, man? I've watched plenty of animes. Here, look at this capture from desert punk.

BLOOD MOON
BLOOD MOON
BLOOD MOON

You know that H5N8 affects bird not people…….
who.int/influenza/human_animal_interface/avian_influenza/riskassessment_AH5N8_201611/en/

Countries like Chile, Peru and Ecuador should be able to sue Japan and the company involved in the international courts for compensation.

flu's don't kill massive numbers of healthy people in this day and age, remember swine flu? It might kill a whole pile of old folks but a flu like the spanish one is unlikely to ever happen again.

You have no idea how close Avian Flu came to being a mass casualty event.

(checked)
Pretext for total border shutdown confirmed

Eh, that's why the endgame for polio in countries involves switching from the Sabin oral polio vax to the Salk polio injected vax. The oral vax is a live attenuated virus that can cause this in rare cases. The salk vax cannot, because it is killed viral fragments. Thus, the last cases of "polio" in many western countries were ironically caused by the oral vax. The oral vax confers better immunity and helps to prevent spread, which is why it was used in the initial phase while polio was prevalent. Note that ~99% of people who contract polio are asymptotic carriers who just shit the virus out; 1% end up with paralysis, etc… hence the goal of reducing spread.

Well can you give something good , i really havent watched more than 3. I have watched Death Note , Fullmetal Alchemist , Berserk.

You massive twat. If you read the graph, it's measuring the swell of the ocean from the tsunami. The color code bar is in centimeters, not units of radiation exposure.

Fucking kill yourself you infantile fucking faggots.

Is japanese media cucked like it is in the west?

Both show the Jew as the demon it is.

go yourself you kike loving nigger faggot

I was going to say no but their news, movies, and live TV could be full of poz loads for all I know. Their live content is so shitty that I never bothered.

g-guys?

Seems fishy.

I hate to be that faggot, but I have lived through the hysteria of bird flu and other shit that (((CERTAINLY))) would kill off half of humanity.

My prediction? A couple of deaths, das it mayne, but ill stay vigilant.

And I was going to thailand & japan after my insane super bowl winning (all in, just like Trump winning presidency)

Nigger detected. Cotton on the back 40 needs picking, now get to it you monkey or I'll sell you to some jews.

Jesus man, how did those fucking first three quarters feel?

no, they fucking aren't. "the germ is nothing, the terrain is everything." quit falling for this chicken-little clickbait shit. how can you even afford a computer after the expensive premiums on your anti Africanized Killer Bee insurance policy?

who gives a shit, fuck the pacific.

I took medicine and fell asleep expecting depression, now I am millionaire in my country, soon I will be millionaire in american dollars.

I used to be a poor fag, but Trump said we are going to win, and we are going to win, and we are going to win!

KEK I guess nigger ball can be useful for soemthing.

Anyone who dies from flu is a weakling, it's just the way nature deal with lesser people user.

You think like a damn nigger. White people make medicine and vaccines.

flus are no joke
You wanna know what's a joke? Flu vaccinations.

Fy fan, dela med dig lite. Men grattis till din vinst.

Schyssta dubbs

May god help them.

So is this why the handshake lasted so long? Was the Japanese Prime Minister infecting Trump?

I'm sure this horrible virus was born of entirely (((natural causes))).

Settle down, Armstrong.

Yes, the atoms are very big

H5N8 is avian flu. Are you telling us that bird flu scare is back?

Not exactly true.

No one knows what Matsuno died from yet. There's not yet been an official statement.

Very few diseases kill in 24 hours like that (if we assume she never had a pre-existing disease or some shit). One possibility is encephalitis.

This strain of flu going around in Japan atm has the potential to also cause encephalitis in very VERY rare circumstances.

tl;dr the flu over there is p shitty atm but that's what happens when your island is basically a city. A vaccine will be ready in no time. Source, I'm part of the team that tests the vaccines on people.

Doesn't matter. It's well-known that Fukushima fallout has already encircled the northern hemisphere, and it's ongoing. It's many times worse than Chernobyl.

It sort of is. But IIRC avian flu wasn't as bad as the media hyped it to be. Same with H7N9. More deaths occurred from complications during procedures on H7N9 patients than from H7N9 itself.

Oddly enough, H7N9 has popped up in mainland China again so…we'll see how this all pans out.

Save us Cure-chan!
Please help japan!

Are you fucking kidding me m8

Save us, Cure-chan! I don't want the cute Japanese girls to die!

SAVE US, CURE-CHAN!

I got some bad news for you friend

What is this heresy? Making me choose between Ebola-chan, Kek bless her rotten heart, and nips is not cool, man.
Terminally ill blessed nips should be sent to worst Korea to cull the yellow jews, though

What? does this thing not use neuraminidase for reproduction or something?

Honestly, these flu strain memes have become a Boy Who Cried Wolf scenario; I'll believe it's a serious threat when people actually start dying in large numbers.

holy shit

asuka is a fat dumb whore

There were a few cases of NAI-resistant strains cropping up.

checked. kek has spoken

cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/antiviralresistance.htm

I'll start worrying when we're at 30% resistance like penicillin. We've got another solid 50-100 years.

Save us Cure-chan!

I think you made a wrong turn somewhere, buddy.

Nice clickbait thread.

This guy gets it. Spreading flu fear is just Bilderberg/Bill Gates/Bayer etc propaganda to sell their inoculations.

I've personally had Swine Flu and the 2000's bird flu. I survived just fine without vaccines. Never allow fear to rule you.

We are greater than needing to fear Jewish boogie monsters like cold and flu viruses. We are armed as a community with knowledge on how to combat them, alkalinity, colloidal silver, GcMAF are a few pieces of solving viral problems.

To those who aren't aware: a new strain of flu develops every year through the duck and pheasant population in east asia. Over the course of the year, the strain travels westward. Pharma companies will start harvesting fertilized eggs from chickens that are pre-exposed to the virus, and use the infected membrane to formulate a vaccine. In other words: this is as frequent your birthday.
Don't bother getting vaccinated, just avoid contact and wash your hands often when the strain finally makes its way around to North America.

fuck no

kill yourself

Good point. Though I'm still a little worried from an epidemiological standpoint.

Mutation imminent imo.

save us cure-chan

Reminds me of middle school science fair, where one kid threw together a project the week before and said he measured air pollution by setting out pieces of graph paper and counting the number of air pollution particles that landed in each square.

Herre jävlar! Vad satsade du på för något?

filtered

Actually, the old dying would be the best thing for the youth of Japan. Their old folk are like boomers on crack, unwilling to let anyone young take the helm or rise up which has caused a mass of young people to simply give up hope and work a shit-ass retail job or the NEET life.

SAVE US, CURE-CHAN

Asia is the cesspit where all fucking pandemics start. Which is weird. You'd think they'd start with niggers. I guess it's because niggers have historically been terrible at traveling long distances due to lack of innovation. They never developed the wheel, after all.

Anime will die with the slant-eyes. They're the only ones lowbrow enough to produce such stupid shit.

Re-read that number faggot. It's 950.000 SEK not 95.000.000

Fucking hell. I just got back from Beijing and I have a cold. How fucked am I?

user you're already dead, this is afterlife Holla Forums where we watch the realm of the living and try to influence events through wizardry.

Let's hope I died when I reached Munich then.

Are Dubs fine? And why should we travel to East Asia if there's a virus there?

Rashid doesn't look like hes full of demons… at all

Back in WWI the Spanish flu killed the young and healthy due to immune system overreaction, it absolutely could happen again.

The commies are trying to destroy Japan before Trump-san can become bffs with them

Let's pool money together for a ticket from Japan to Israel.

Haha, i remember that one. We had a kike in my country that was sitting on millions of vaccines, and when everyone found out that 'muh Swine Flu' was bullshit nobody wanted them anymore. The kike then started pleading for government-forced vaccinations and calling everyone who didn't take his kike shot a 'danger to everyone around them'.

Je me souviens also

I find this to be an acceptable fate.

/fit/ here. Some of us do ketogenic dieting wherein we cut out all sugar and glucose producing carbs, causing our bodies to metabolize fatty-acids, producing ketones to be used as fuel instead of glucose. We get 70% of our calories from fat/oils/butter, 20% from meat/eggs and the rest from low-carb vegetables and nuts.

Now, the flu virus hijacks glucose to use as fuel, but without glucose, it can't do shit.

ascb.org/live-from-ascb-2013/turning-down-glucose-metabolism-in-cells-slows-influenza-infection-suggesting-a-new-strategy-for-flu-therapy/
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/38655/title/Fighting-Flu/

If this turns into another Spanish Flu type epidemic, I'd suggest quickly switching to a ketogenic diet. It takes about a week to switch over, and it requires discipline. But it's better than dying.

People who eat tons of junk food are in for a hell of a ride.

It's like you're 16 years old and never experienced flu crazes before.

None of us have experienced the 1918 Spanish Flu. It killed 6-7% of the world population.

oops… i live there… and just came home kiss my mother … and your sister….

fuck off with this jewish shit… white people cant die of chickens

fucking gay

Is baby mad, did anime kill your parent?
What a fucking nerd.

Oseltamivir is a meme drug, with a shit mechanism of action, and that barely outperforms placebo. So, there's that.

FLU SPREADS TO CHINA
CHINESE INCOMPETENCE SPREADS THE FLUE LIKE WILDFIRE
CHINA DIES
WORLD IS BETTER FOR IT

This is the best we can hope for.

I am sure at this moment Japan is trying to figure out right now how to destroy China with this.

which is probably the reason they haven't embraced diversity yet.

What the fuck are you on about you nutjob super autist

I work at a fucking nuclear power plant, on the west coast in Oregon. If there was elevated radiation above background our facility would be the first to know. But it stays background every time it rains, snows, sleets, hails, etc. and UN sunny days it's the same. I have to walk through a detector every time I step into the compound

hello moishe, how's radioactive japan?

Nips almost all wear masks so that shitty virus will barely infect others. Of course white racemixers are at risk but such is their fate for being racemixers in the first place.

0. Kikes wants to sell useless vaccines.

Enough time for this to blow over?
Should I bring the flu back and sneeze on commies?

what is your problem with chile? I ask because im curious.

You should be sneezing on commies regardless

Realistically speaking, how dangerous is it?
I still remember when the swine & bird flu hit middle europe and the media starting to spread panic. Just for the whole thing to turn out actually less contagious/deadly than the regular influenza.

Jävlar. Om du inte använder din nyvunna rikedom för att hjälpa kampen kommer Kek aldrig förlåta dig.

Time to finance kebab removers.

I'd be more worried if Japan's unique variant of the cold were to start becoming more virulent.

oh no!!
hopefully this will kill off all the old people and the young people can start to move up

feels so fucking comfy

I remember that shit in highschool

14 kids were taken out by ambulance because of it, luckily I dodged it.

I've heard this song before, nothing's ever come of it.