Conservative Blogger Found Guilty On 21 Counts For Self-Defense, Faces 50 Year Years in Jail

Fuck this gay earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5WiVwWFRtc
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/02/as_jurors_share_feelings_about.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/conservative-blogger-sentenced-50-years-prison-pulling-gun-thugs/
victoriataft.com/strickland-trial-day-1/
archive.is/WB1uz
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/02/guilty_man_who_pulled_gun_out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_QbIAtrnI
brettsanders.me/2015/03/pro-gun-videographer-hospitalized-after-brutal-assault-by-anti-gun-filmmaker/
pressherald
archive.is/tpXGi
seattletimes.com/html/editorials/2021724027_editvaccination01xml.html
victoriataft.com/
progressives*today.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that the police are not on your side.
I support the idea of a strong police force, but the current state of the police does not benefit whites in any regard whatsoever.

Do not talk to them, do not give them any information, make it hard for them to get to you.

Video of the incident. Too long to webm

youtube.com/watch?v=i5WiVwWFRtc

What a whole load of shit.

What the fuck is he guilty of then? This earth is gayer than I though.

Just goes to show that the courts have become filled with communist faggots.
ALso stop OP lurk moar and learn how to not be such a new faggot with no broken/archived link and your gay reddit spacing and green text

Fucking Portland scum

Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it anymore.

inb4 presidential pardon

Complete collapse either way thanks to fiat currency, no matter what Holla Forums wins because the system dies.

It is, this whole shit sends a good message.
If a bunch of chips threatens you and you pull a gun out you will get 50 years so you might as well kill them all.

If they do give him that maximum sentence, then it sets a precedent where you may as well flat out shoot to kill as your life is already fucked anyway. Such harsh sentencing for self-defense would just escalate future incidents into potential mass murder, surely the court would have to realize that.

This should serve as a pointed reminder to anyone who lives in these pozzed as fuck cities and regions that you do not have actual, American rights there. If you think you have a right to defend yourself in those places the same as you have in Montana or Texas, think again. All the liberal areas are like this, they do not recognize your right to self defense, often times even in your own home.

In MA, for example, you are required to prove that you could not flee in order to defend yourself from someone doing a home invasion, or burglary. That's right, you are not allowed to defend yourself from someone breaking into your own home, unless all routes to flee are blocked.

Always be aware of the area you live in and the laws that pertain to these things. Assuming that you have the same rights you would have in another state could cost you everything, as it has this poor bastard.

He better appeal and take this to a higher court and EVERY conservative news outlet should be behind him.

ITS HIS RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF, FUCK THE NIGGER LOVING JUDGE!

Shut up sperg

In retrospect he should have just gone postal and wasted as many liberals as he could. Instead now he's gonna spend 50 years in buttfuck penitentiary.

Also nuke Portland

No, portland isn't.

never get caught before going full brevik

OR OP could not be such a newfaggot and post links in the OP. Is that really so hard instead of just quoting something in greentext that the rest of us can't read?

And this is why I support nuclear war.

i dont understand the law. it seems retarded. the point of a gun is a deterrent. he probably saved lives by pulling it out instead of letting someone attack him and instead blow them away.

It's just libshit stuff.

Massachusetts has Castle Doctrine, so that isn't really true. You can shoot an intruder.

Hopefully he's ready to be a 'test case' and in appeals this goes to the Supreme Court.

He's right. Shut up sperg.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/conservative-blogger-sentenced-50-years-prison-pulling-gun-thugs/

This. He did the right thing. If he didn't draw and he was knocked out, they'd strip him of his firearm and either kill him and/or go on to commit other crimes/murders. Worst case scenario. Cops & courts fucked him in the ass raw.

what annoys me is he had to continue backing away

its not self defence if you have to move. he showed restraint.

the problem is whites hate killing people even if its justified…we go out of our way to avoid death. these niggers are going to learn real soon what white unrestraint looks like.

Oregon is part of the Federal 9th Circuit, isn't it? I don't even need to look at a map to guess that.

Yep, this is the fatal downfall of Draconian 'zero tolerance' systems. As with the antifa screams of "Nazi! Nazi! Everyone's a Nazi!" ("Ok then. Time to make the Fuhrer proud…"), you might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.

Checked. Yes it is. Only the supreme court can save him now.

Can't Trump just pardon him?

Yes

Look buddy, God wants us, his children, the ethnic European, the Europoid race to conquer this earth in full, just like he intended.

The moment you back down, that's when the kike creeps in, and takes it from underneath your feet. It's always worth it, no matter the hardship, no matter the pain, the horrors we're forced to see with our very own eyes that burn to the very fibers of our being, it is indeed always worth it.

One day, this earth will be conquered by us in full, we are the meek who shall inherit this earth, for it was made for us, it was intended to be ours and only ours. Peace only follows after dominance, through power we shall seek the peaceful life that we all desire. Let no shitskin, no kike falter you, for in the end, they will be burned with the rest of the degeneracy they've spawned in OUR world.

Courts have to fail him first and it sets a bad precedent if it does.

Truth.

We should pressure Trump to pardon him, and moreover give him the Medal of Freedom.

You can only shoot them after you have made an attempt to flee, which was prevented.

All the based cop faggot masons on this site need to swallow cum and die.

Moral of the story: Don't draw your weapon unless you intend to use it.

Ask Trump to pardon him! ALL OF US

No, that's horse shit.
If your life is not threatened enough to use the weapon, then brandishing it has no lawful purpose.

I hate to say it, but this. Drawing a weapon shows intent to use. If he can't establish that he was in fear for his life (if he was, then why didn't he discharge the weapon?) he'll get fucked by the law. Same reason why you always have to shoot to kill at a home invader or whatever. Dumb legal shit.

The moral of the story is:
If they are going to give you 50 years for drawing your gun and not shooting,
then you should kill as many of your attackers as possible because the difference in the sentence won't be much

americans aren't used to ze german treatment yet, we must shoah them harder!
yes bibi.
good goy trump. dismissed!

If you're in this situation your life is over anyway, so you absolutely should go Rambo on these rainbow-haired faggots. Empty the whole magazine, slap a new one in, and repeat.

It's called restraint, he more than likely was fearing for his life, but didn't want to discharge his pistol unless it was the last straw. The way he did it was extremely professional and was on par with how police deal with riot control, He indeed was fearful of his life, this considering the fact he's dealing with Antifa and riled up niggers who at any moment would have caved his head in, he did the right move by flashing then pointing his gun into the crazed zombified crowd.

Non-whites operate on fear, as does race-traitors and kikes alike. They understand fear. Sometimes the only way to fight fire is with fire, and in this case the only way to deal with stomp happy commies/cultural marxists/trannies and niggers is to fucking put them in their place via fear.

You clearly know nothing about firearms, let alone diffusing a situation with little to no bloodshed. I can tell from how he carried himself he does not wish to inflict harm upon others cause he KNOWS the consequences at hand, even I think to myself, how would that feel if it were me, but if my life in danger, if someone dares to put their hand on me or swing at me, in the intent of getting me on the ground and to cave my head in or whack at my skull with a makeshift pipe flag pole, I'm going to put them down to insure that next time it's not going to end up with someone like me or people like me getting murdered (like that one trump supporter at that recent riot who was murdered of which if he had a firearm, and did exactly what this guy did here, he'd still be alive).

So again, you're a fucking moron. He had the intent to use it, but again, guns are TOOLS, not fucking murder spree toys. He used it as it's intended use, which surprise, there's more than one use for such versatile TOOLS. What is your ethnicity? Cause I have the feeling you are not ethnically european.

Because why kill everyone when just showing them your weapon is enough to stop them? Just because they want to kill you doesn't mean you want to kill them.

Fucking killyourself Jew! His life was threatened, a bunch of niggers and commies were trying to surround him. Besides, it's supposed to be legal to open carry a gun anywhere in the US, that is what the Founding Fathers wanted.

If his life was threatened, why did he not discharge his weapon? If he didn't discharge his weapon, why is he still alive?
Nigger I don't write the laws.

You act like your own blood needs to be spilled before you are considered in fear of your life

God doesn't exist you filthy kike.

Do you have an IQ of 70?
Serious question.
How is this a hard concept for you to grasp?

Are you fucking stupid? Or just not ethnically European?

I understand that you're trying to mince words and make up these autistic clauses that aren't present in these foreign 'white man's laws', So I don't understand as to why you're trying to hard to make up such inane if not autistic means to an end here buddy.

I think you need to be taught a lesson in humility you autistic shit-skinned rat.

sperg harder nerd

If his life was in danger, and he didn't use his weapon, why is he still alive?

God you sound fucking stupid.

God is certainly real, and you're number one on his shit list you hook-nosed beady eyed yid.

He did use it, as a deterrent, which is indeed the tool in question being used. He's alive because he used his tool within one of the many proper ways to brandish a firearm.

What is your ethnicity, country of origin and age? Answer the question NOW.

A deterrent is not a lawful use of a firearm.

He did use it. He used it to gain control of the situation and increase distance between threats. They teach this shit to cops. Shooting =/= using.

Where's your source you autistic shitskin?

You keep saying that, but I see no viable proof that provides any means otherwise. Cause in your backwards ass logic, that means Cops shouldn't be allowed to brandish their firearm without the intent on using it, therefore Cops shouldn't be allowed access to firearms.

What did I just say, Answer the fucking question.

What is your ethnicity, country of origin, and age?

Underrated Post

May Kek smite your entire bloodline for wasting trips.

Fuck, Sessions needs to get a look at this bullshit.

Kek blessed me, and he blessed the truth coming from my mouth you stupid fucking kike.

You've yet to post your stupid fucking source, and yet to answer my question, something of which all Holla Forumsaks know what to do when asked such a question, answer it NOW.

user, you should take 10 deep breaths and calm down.

(check'd)

Last time I'm going to bother asking the question due to the fact you already made it clear you've admited your little autsitic kike defeat by putting your hook-nose between your legs and now trying to pull your stupid atypical mongoloid attempt at being 'buddy-buddy' with me when you don't know me, and I don't need you to talk to me as if you know me when you as an individual and your entire shit-skinned compatriots are beneath me in more ways than your little unfolded mind can comprehend.

You have failed to come through with a source, and you sit here muttering and sputtering like an autistic child when faced with what I'm going to assume is such a loaded question that being asked your ethnicity, country of ethnic origin and your age of all things is enough to make you back peddle like a little fucking cuck.

May kek be with you brother, Shadilay!

The police will NEVER be on your side, they serve only those who pay them (the government).

Well I tried to be nice.

It seems like this is the same bullshit that gets pulled at colleges. I can't be the only one who thinks this, right?

It seems like the courts and academia are trying to prevent both coverage and self-defense at these rallies and using draconian punishments to enforce a passive right while rallying an increasingly aggressive left. Same reason the cartel shit isn't nationally covered, I bet. They're whipping themselves up to gain violent momentum and are covered by the system itself.

Anyone have that video where the university professor calls for "some muscle" to kick out the guy who was filming their rally?

fuck off nonwhite scum

What type of natural disaster do you prefer?

Yeah, filtered.

Bull fucking shit, they're making him an example, and not a fucking peep from the Mainstream media at all.

Write to trump to pardon him?

Fuck off you idiotic shitskin, I asked you multiple times for your ethnicity, country of origin, and your age along side the source you claimed you had, constantly bringing up these autistic paper thin fallacies trying to act like a smart ass when you're suffering from a double digit IQ.

You were not being nice, you were doing a means to an end, a pitiful survival tactic that autistic beaners and kikes and niggers do in inner city schools when they get put in their place within a public forum, where they then try to be your 'friend' in hopes they can back stab you at a later date, being so spiteful and retarded, they always end up failing on their piss poor childish attempts due to failing to have the mental capacity to understand how such a scheme works.

You are no different than some down's syndrome riddled literal autistic mongoloid child with negroid admixture within today's public schooling who's so distraught and confused about the world around him that you ultimately fear it, even more so when you and your kind feel that your time is coming to an end being the white man's burden. You are no longer going to be cared for by the superior race, which ironically enough me and MY kind are the minorities on this planet, and we've achieved and done so much more than you and your mongoloid/negroid brethren who had everything beneath your feet, literally I might add.

Your time is drawing near, and I can see with my minds eye how much of a weakling you are, you must be one miserable pathetic pencil neck twink if this is what you do on a daily basis in hopes to 'get back' at those evil 'meanie waycists' when in reality I'm sure you were made into a nigger's play toy in your days in grade school then you were ever accosted by any ethnic European. Keep living the life of a liar and outright traitor, you and your suicidal tendencies will soon be too much to bear and you will ultimately die the way you lived, a mistake that took far too much effort to erase.

I have no need to be nice now.
Thanks for playing.

fuck off nonwhite scum

Ok then.

fuck off nonwhite scum
thanks for confirming you are a shitskin

(checked)
Well, let's do something about it. That man has far too innocent eyes to let him be made an example of by these disgusting cultural marxist kike pigs and their shitskinned brethren. There must be something we can do to absolve this situation so that he may walk free.

I truly fear that he will end up suffering far more than any man needs to suffer if we allow him to perish beneath our watchful eyes. We have to do something more than just beg with petitions, but fuck me it's not like we can ring up President Trump and let him know what's up.

user, you're not making things any better.

Kind of hard when not even kikebart is covering it. Would happily spam them on twitter as to why this isn't covered but I can't get pass twitters banned filter.

Spam this to Trump. Make Portland Poor again, no more federal funding.

Filtered.

You weren't being nice, shit-skins like yourself lack the self-awareness to be 'nice', must be hard living the life of a kike halfling that has nothing better to do than play pretend on a board that hates your kind the most. Let alone typing and carrying yourself in such a way you come off as if you legitimately suffer from not just social ineptitude, but legitimate crippling mental deficiencies that I'm sure kikes are literally riddled with alongside typical Mongoloids and the like.

Just kill yourself already, I can feel and see that you already contemplate this everyday whenever you are forced to take your meds that your bubbi gives you. Just do it.

leave my website shitskin, no mud allowed.

Or you'll what?

Sessions and the DOJ needs to take a look at this, the guy has no records of major crimes, he just so happens to be white, supports the 2nd amendment, has a concealed carry where it's legal, and is a Conservative that they're bringing everything to the table to lock the guy up as an example, fucking shit.

Escalation, we need to bring this up, why the fuck are they so hard on this guy? if this was a dindu, they'll say he didn't do nuffin!

victoriataft.com/strickland-trial-day-1/

thanks for confirming again you low IQ faggot. reported.

You're clearly not from around here.
You're trying too hard.

Of course, if this was your typical nig, we wouldn't have heard a fucking peep, let alone had anyone dare to demonize the kang in question.

Well if escalation is the way we're going to end up helping this poor guy, let's do it. I truly don't want to see this man go to jail for merely something that any other ethnic european man in his shoes would have done. It's hard to do the right thing sometimes, cause of the fear that people who you thought you could trust end up turning on you cause they're pozz'd or people just don't speak up. It's a shame.

are you or are you not white? stop dodging.

:^)

I could be an ayy for all you know.

Oh?
Oh.

Judges and lawyers feel too safe. They think that they can get away with this type of draconian rule.

If Trump doesn't fix the judicial system we will be forced to. Corruption is rampent through every form of "justice" and it must be cleansed.

Justice should not be for profit or to prop up unconstitutional decrees.

And that is what we see every day from their institutions.

fuck off nigger, you've been found out. reported again.

What are you so angry about user?
You were sperging before you got here.
Did you get touched inappropriately?

there's a nigger on a whites-only website. kill yourself.

You just keep saying words.

I do, now answer my question, are you white or not?

Are you going to do this all day?

reported, again.

I don't think it can even speak english.

user, I…

stefan molyneux said something to the same effect when law becomes merely a tool for those in political power and is ludicrously complex and unreadable to the general public then people start abandoning the law then that civilization becomes a third world.

This is just getting silly.

1) Make twitter trend with this whit snarkly comments. Highligh therealdonaldtrump, highlight the double standard. We need to get Trump involved.

2) Any user that has a connection to a good Jew Lawyer contact him, or maybe you are a good lawyer and see what you can do for him, and see what you can do to get him out.

3) Try to get him transferred to somewhere where he is safe. We don't want him in a nigger rape cage.

4) Dox the fuckers in the jury who got this man 50 years. I have a feeling we had antifa protestors.

yep, it can't speak english. nonwhite scum.

answer the very basic inquiry as to your race

You really don't get it, do you?

You fags need to lay off the amphetamines.

What the fuck is this?

When the tools of violence are taken away from the populace to purge corruption then it allows for draconian rule.

So essentially all it would take to reverse this greed and control driven justice system is one spark.

Sadly our populace has been castrated and instead we wish for leaders to fix it from the inside out. Which historically never works save for few instances.

We are putting too much faith in Trump. He wishes well but once he acts upon what is right and just he will be subject to being impeached by the same draconian laws that he wishes to destroy.

So frankly perhaps our only option might be violence in the future. Which is terrifying both in practice and in the fact that it is the only working tactic in a so called elevated society.

I'm all that ever was and all that ever will be.

Was this the guy that was bragging online about baiting niggers? If so, don't fucking do that. Just carry and defend yourself, or if you really want to be suicidal and bait people, think about how to maintain plausible deniability long enough to at least realize that bragging online about baiting niggers is fucking asking to be jailed

If not, I will concur with that you have to know the state you are living in. If you live in a conservative state, and the courts generally side with the white people, do your thing. If you live in a cucked liberal state, you are literally a second class citizen, do not give them any ammunition against you, do not put yourself in a situation where you will have to defend yourself, and get the fuck out ASAP and leave the shitholes to burn.

Fuck off back to cuckchan nigger

God Bless Timothy McVeigh someone who fought for America.

Vs

These pieces of trash who fight for Multi Cultural America i.e Anti White America

Start a whitehouse petition to get him pardoned. Put in on /r/thedonald and send it to the nra and other gun rights activists. You should be able to get enough signatures easily

That question has been answered.

archive.is/WB1uz

Some of these comments, wew.
Fuck Portland OR. Purge it with fire.

http: //www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/02/guilty_man_who_pulled_gun_out.html

It's full of leftist spergs. What do you expect?

THIS. IF TRUMP WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVES IN THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND THE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENCE, HE NEEDS TO PARDON HIM

afaik the God Emperor is only able to pardon federal offenses.
inb4 the God Emperor achieves the impossible.

Reminder to always shoot to kill. If you feel threatened enough to draw your weapon, FUXKING USE IT! If you do not use your gun, you will be charged by your attackers. If you use your gun, your attackers are dead.

Also note, Portland Soccer Academy is a pedo front, look into Luis Eduardo Trybom, a shitskin rapist who helps run it.

Even worse: nigger kills someone, gets 15yrs, with early release for being a goodd boi.

Idk. I've never lived around them. It's scary. They have a foreign, self-perpetuating view of reality that just reinforces their own Marxist-narcissism or something. Never realized it until now, tbh. I knew they were arrogant, condescending, close-minded, MK-ULTRA types etc. but never realized just how completely divorced from "traditional America" they are. They don't belong here. They should just form their own country or something.

Shouldn't have been in a cuck state like Oregon.

Doesnt matter if the cops are on your side or not at this point. The one for sure thing is that the judges, especially in marxist states, are absolutely not just on another side but actively consider you an enemy.

That /k/fag getting fucked was kind of inevitable since he acted like a nigger prior to the incident and recorded a fucking video of himself saying everything possible to remove any plausible deniability.. whether he intended to shoot niggers or not he created evidence saying that he did.

But this strickland guy.,. sounds like the judge needs to meet with the internet hate machine

food for the future

Kill yourself faggot. I've been here for 4 years and I won't post the way you want.

What temperature kills poz loads though?

maybe if someone would just ask trump to pardon him after taking 5 minutes to explain the situation to him he'd do it after he finished wrangling the courts

Seems like a sign from Kek

Well, there you go.

so open carry is unlawful?
Go be a retard back on reddit

Open carry is not the same thing as pointing a weapon at a person.
I refuse to believe that you're being genuine here.
No one is this retarded.

Open carry can be unlawful if a cop has it out for you and decides that the context in which you are carrying equates to brandishing. The moar you know.

Because he got wrist control you fucking idiot.

RIGHT WING TERRORIST PULLS GUNS OUT ON PEACEFUL BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS

What do you have against police, first reply? The courts made the decision.

Here's police in Portland taking down Antifa faggots while people cheer & give thumbs up gestures.

Why not make a petition for trump to pardon him? We got over 100k sigs for the NFA petition.

Daily reminder that siding with the criminals in a case of self-defense is one of the worst crimes you can commit, and Kek will have no mercy on anyone guilty of it
Vid related is what these kike lawyers, juries, judges, and police officers will feel forever

It's also just as likely that Kek would fuck with people who try to speak for him.

Not when they speak the truth.

THE TARES WILL BURN

But it's true. If you don't want to go through it then stop being a shill, Mr. 31

tbh he deserves it.
1) didn't shoot
2) pointed a weapon at people without shooting
3) made the claim of trying to get clear then stuck around several more minutes to talk about how they were being mean to him
4) allowed looters to come out looking like good guys because one of them physically kept the others back saying "i go you man" and helping the guy who pulled the gun while feigning sympathy
5) to reiterate: pulled a fucking gun and aimed at people without shooting immediately
Grade A moron, deserves to be removed from the genepool by whatever means.

Kek doesn't work for you.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

Didn't the subhuman trash from the Rotherham only get from 15 to 20 years ? Different countries, of course, but this really shows that if you're white someone will definitely try to fuck you over.

Good enough taste.

If he shot them he would be free.
Brandishing is considered unlawful. If you feared for your life you wouldn't just point it.

Thank the kikes for that interpretation.

This. Totally underrated post.

We don't need to defend this guy, he was in the wrong when he put his hand on the weapon and didnt draw. if you pull the weapon, you fire it. he had every opportunity to leave into the park if he truly felt threatened.

No, legally, the point of a gun is not a deterrent. The point of a gun is to apply deadly force to another person and, according to the law, the only time you can do that is to when someone is about to kill or cause serious bodily harm to you or another person.

If you draw your weapon you better shoot the person or the persecutor is gonna say you didn't really need the weapon at all and just wanted to be a big shot (^:

police user here,
can confirm you are incorrect
a gun is escalation. you really can't get higher than that on the ladder of force. if the gun comes out, you better be about to use it
he might have feared for his life, but that's not enough. you need to meet 3 criteria to justify deadly force and I believe he was missing opportunity

I agree with this, but only somewhat. He should be forced to pay a hefty fine for being a dumbass and not following protocol as set by the law for these situations, but 50 years in prison is fucking overkill. If anything, take away his carry license and make him undergo more lengthy safety courses if he wishes to get it back.

t. NEET fatbeards who never leave the house

user, this is basic information that is taught in literally every CCW course in every fucking state.

That "restraint" got him arrested. If you have to draw your pistol, then shoot to kill and mag dump, but never say you shot to kill. History is written by the victors. It’s better if you are the only witness left to testify.

Checking

Nigger, Nubia, Nineteen

Who could have guessed

this.
Djibouti Shooty until your rooty don't tooty.

Demand that President Trump pardon him. Give the Ninth Circuit a big fuck you. Free Strickland. The Ninth Circus also are imprisoning the famous cowboy Bundy family. Pardon them as well. If those traitor judges get in Trump's business, then Trump should completely ruin theirs.

Then make the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law to be made into Constitutional amendments. Democrat mayors order the police to stand down and actively aid and abet BLM and communist terrorists to attack American citizens. It's time for Trump to help the People fight back.

Reported for being a shitposting nigger

Yeah he should of screamed DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS while unloading, that would of got him an award as well as a suspended sentence.

Back to cuckchan.

like oh em gee oh noez

fuck off outsider.

Blatant strawman. You are pathetic.

Does the fag from OP's story have his own personal army of shills?
What the fuck is going on here?

But this bitch charged me with rape. So I suicided her.
No witness.
No charges.

You have become out of touch with the hivemind and are indeed, a faggot.

Don't give him his (you)s, they are like a crudely processed heroin that flow through his veins. He himself has already been outed as a NEET, for to take a CCW course one must, in fact, leave the house.

Oh, I see.
It's a "I'll show you mine and you show me your's" thread.
Did that letterfag from earlier get BTFO that hard?

Holla Forums, everyone. Nevar forget the filter, everyone who isn't this autist would be advised to report this blatant homosexuality
Obviously. Probably a bunch of buttmad libshits from district 9.

No really.
I didnt expect the charges to get dropped.
Its been almost 5 years now.
You think is a joke, but is not.
They where pursuing rape charges but it looked like she od'ed and my town hates druggies so she got swept under the rug.

I couldn't care less about your dead junkie gf.

I didnt even fuck her.

Well she's dead now, so who cares?

Also the point im making is its better to kill in self defence than wound from a legal standpoint.

With a story about how you murdered a bitch?
How is that even related?

Because if the victim/ perpetrator is dead they have no case if no other witnesses.
Never admit to anything and always get a lawyer.
Also she was a nigger and dead niggers are always relevant.

fuck you. cops draw their weapons all the time, everyday, even for traffic stops, your view is archaic. citizens have the same rights as cops.

You just admitted to something that frankly user, if I was a lawyer, and I was your lawyer, I'll advise you not to admit.

Hello Rabbi, are you celebrating your day of rest today?

No, and even if he was, it would be okay because all he did was be white while near niggers.

I killed everyone involved. even the police who investigated and everyone who prosecuted and worked on the case.

I just made every single one look either like natural causes or suicides.
I got lucky every single one of them happened to be a minority.

law user here, that is blatant bullshit and people should know it. These situations are all about judgment in the moment by the parties, and discretion after the fact by police and the court system. IF you find that he had no reason to feel threatened by a crowd of hostile chanting leftists in Portland given the events of the last few weeks (try me but i dont buy that) OR you feel that he would have been better served turning his back on them and running away while weighed down by all his journalist gear (another one i don't buy) THEN we should be talking about probation, community service, a fine, something of the sort.

The whole "if you draw it you better shoot it" thing is a meme, a judge can just as well fry your ass for not using the gun to scare someone away, hell both judges and (((sheriffs))) are openly using the "shoot them in the leg" or "use fists like a man" thing nowadays. All arguments aside this is also a blatant case of anti-white racism. A crowd of antifa would never turn on a black, and if by some miracle they did, the schnozzed up judge would have thrown THEM in jail for it.

Pressing buttons is forbidden. He dictates to a GOYIM and keeps the shekels.

Why is your system so shit?
I keep committing crimes in broad daylight and other keep going to jail for them.

Fuck now that i type that out i see a great path for him, sue the shit out of everyone he can in the police force and municipal government on constitutional grounds, both state and federal. There is a pretty clear conspiracy afoot here to deprive him of his rights under color of both state law and federal law, as well as defamation torts and cruel and unusual punishment actions. He should be able to get some traction with a suit under the new justice department, no need to wait on his (((criminal charges))) to reach higher courts.

What you mean "I", you a trolling spic or something?

>He dictates to a {plural noun}

Thats cool, but howcome when I tannerite a police car niggers go to jail? Or When I use TATP in a pipe to blow apart the muffler of a squad car mexicans go to jail for it?

Im not complaining but wtf.

No, im just confused was to why im immune to consequences. Like completely.

t.Redditor

>>>/out/

Chen Sheng was an officer serving the Qin Dynasty, which was infamous for its draconian punishments. He was ordered to lead his army to a rendezvous point, but he got delayed by heavy rains and it became clear he was going to arrive late. Realizing he couldn't help but fail in his task, Chen turned to his friend Wu Guang and asked: “What’s the penalty for being late?”
“Death,” says Wu.
“And what’s the penalty for rebellion?”
“Death,” says Wu.
“Well then. . .” says Chen Sheng.
And thus began the Dazexiang Uprising, which caused hundreds of thousands of deaths and helped usher in a period of instability and chaos that resulted in the fall of the Qin Dynasty three years later.

Once again, who is "you"? A larping CIA user or kike or something? You dont even seem to be trying to bait that hard. Now this guy

seems to be trolling, or maybe im missing the subtlety. Ill just filter it all.

Also: anyway to replace the ice in the process of synthesis for TATP?
Im tired of having to refill it and feeling fear the temp will rise to high and ill die.

Just FYI if Trump does nothing about this that says volumes on its own about how much he really cares about our plight

This man was not able to get a fair trial.

After jurors criticize guns, man accused of gun crime wants judge to decide case

Judge Thomas Ryan found Michael Aaron Strickland, 37, guilty
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/02/guilty_man_who_pulled_gun_out.html

Not really fam, but keep trying, im sure they pay you by the word

Just a white small towner.
Most people are black or mexican here and the cops are all niggers and spics.
So I fight them. But because I look innocent as fuck and have a kind demeanor I get away with it.

After all, who would think its the pudgy, white , glasses wearing loser virgin nerd who keeps fucking shit up.

ANd you guys know, for all your fear of being targetted as white males, in many places if you look a certain way you can slip way below the radar.

Nigga you stick out like a sore thumb.

THIS. Based faggot mason cops in my community have completely given up even attempting to arrest the heroin dealers since when they do, the niggers just bond out and run back to the nearest large city never to be fucking heard from again. So what do the faggots do? They've been on a HYUGE outstanding warrant arresting round up against otherwise law abiding white mothers over unpaid parking tickets and missed traffic court dates from, literally, over 5 years prio.

We have fucking niggers and illegaly spics selling heroin on our street corners, and our faggot masons are most concerned with hauling in people over a forgotten speeding ticket court appearance that occurred during Obama's first fucking term.

You wish. Ive been here since w.t. snacks.

Lets get a petition circulating for this guy, eh? The ones that the white house have to address. I'm sure if some pro-gun youtubers and groups see what happened they'd be on board.

.22 mix tannerite (with a chlorate in it) can be set off with a firecracker. This can set off 10% aluminium, 90% ammonium nitrate (get in instant coldpacks) this can set off tannerite, which finally can detonate ANFO 94% 6% mix.

This will be relatively slow however, as anfo performs much better when overdriven with TNT or TATP.

How shit did his lawyer have to be that merely drawing a firearm in self defense, not even firing, when he ended up getting his fucking arm broken anyway, got him half a century in Prison?

Just stopping by to say that you should never pull your weapon if you are not going to shoot it.

That clearly wasn't a statement concerning the time you've been anywhere.

What a lack of self preservation instinct.
Bitch the gun has been pulled the situation can escalate no higher. You showing that you have a gun (smartly) would de-escalate that situation.

somewhat agreed. He should have just left safely after pulling the gun. You don't stick around and talk to people that you had to pull a gun on to calm down.

Whats your excuse this time, cucks?

With saigamarine the excuse was "he said dindu, it showed intent!"
accept that we have no right to defend ourselves, because until you do that, shit will never change

Honestly we need to do something about these judges. Honestly judges would be good, political relevant targets for funny (legal) pranks

Jews.

Although flash powder on its own (even contained) will not set off regular anfo, you can however make ANFO more easily set off with nitromethane.

user-kun…

vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3_QbIAtrnI

Yeah, but that's a shitty interpretation by a kiked court. Cops pull their weapons and don't shoot all the time. It's an effective de-esculation measure that also serve to protect you and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it..

You're that guy who posts those same few photos of cops and army men with interracial brides, aren't you?

ALPHABET SOUP: THE THREAD

Horseshit, if you pull it an they run away you win. Absolutism is next to zero tolerance in its bullshittery, it forces you into horrible choices quickly and benefits the aggressor with greater political clout and numbers rather than moral superiority.

GO HOME FAGGOT MASONS

I suggest filtering e6ca6f and not replying to that ID.

Information isnt illegal fagboy.

This, its kikery…

stop replying to it.

This, they'll just as quickly say that you should have brandished it threateningly without taking poor Tyrone's worthless life. This whole thing was sheer politically-motivated persecution of a conservative white man, and pro-whites (hell eve n just rightwing gunowners) everywhere need to start seriously banding together in places that are ruled by courts which are trying to turn America into Britain.

What afraid because im giving information?
Binary and trinary explosives are legal in the us.

Done.

Agreed.

Im really tempted to actually fuck the whole board now. Or play the spider-man thread game.
Newfags, newfags everywhere.

Reminder that lolbergs are faggots who think the police prosecute.
This is all in the hands of the prosecutor who decided to file the charges against him not the police.

We're going to need to do something about these judges.

FUCK OFF JEW

Does he serve these crimes at the same time? If so, he won't be in prison for long. It would be good for anons to understand a person cannot go to a political demonstration with the intention of causing trouble and expect to be let off for self defense when using a firearm, especially in a liberal state. If you are at your own event and people attack you there, then that sort of defense may apply.

Can anybody tell what gun that is?

You guys mad eoen mistake.
Ive been doing this forever.
My content folder is terabytes deep.
THIS SI WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PISS OF A SICKFUCK OLDFAG!!!!

Want to know how I know you're new?

can you even triforce?
  ▲
▲ ▲

Thats what I thought. Newfags, newfags everywhere.

  ▲
▲ ▲

Just FYI for anons, if you pull a gun to defend yourself, you need to know the state law. For instance, in Florida (and plenty of other states), you have "Stand Your Ground".
If Strickland did an exact repeat of what he did in Portland in Florida, Texas, Arizona, Missouri, and a bunch of other states, he would have been *completely legally justified*.
HOWEVER, Oregon is not one of those states. That's why he's facing 50 years in prison versus getting a handshake from his attorney and the judge.
Don't fucking LARP about race war and then show up in a state that won't defend your inalienable rights and expect the police to assist you. That's fucking retarded. This guy did the retarded thing by being there. Sorry. That's how anons go to jail.

What are you on about?

I dont know. Im butthurt. I got told I was a newfag but ive been active isnce Holla Forums in 04. So im being a petty shitposter.

ill stop nao and leave in self impossed exile

desu desu desu
  ▲
▲ ▲

You're not doing oldfags any service here.

puddi puddi puddi

I dont have to. Theres no reputation to uphold.

Sure there is. You're proof that "lurk more" doesn't always pay off.

You have no idea.
Im just being a shitposter atm. Eventually ill get banned, hop i.p.s and be a normal user again.

This. Like said send this on to pro-gun organizations to boost the signal, this is what they exist for.

Anyone know the chances for appeal?

Pick one.
That being said I don't know enough of the details surrounding the event in which he was charged but it sounds like he was given a raw deal

Mods are bigger kikes now, you probably won't get banned. Self-ban and end this childish bullshit. Self-respecting oldfags don't do this shit.

At least you didnt say oldfags do or dont do X.

You are correct though. Now goodbye. Ill make sure the door hits me on the way out.

Dubs demand it

And if they decide to rush you and take it from you what then? Now you're unarmed and they have a gun because you exposed your weapon without the intent to use it immediately. The mantra of never pulling your weapon unless you are about to use it isn't some Masonic conspiracy bullshit, you fucking moron. It's just good tactics. Never let your enemies know you have a gun until you are about to use it to kill them.

I'm from sweden

During daily rapes of children by muslims, and arresting+harrassing nationalists, i've learned do not believe in the cop meme. They dont give a fuck.

After several years of muslim rapes & crimes and a failing police system due to choosing Communist boy as head of police, we finally have two police officers blowing the lid of whats going.

That is good, but remember there are thousands of cops who could easily drop info of childraping muslims, but didnt. But even activily protecting them, and suppressing the citizens (see Gotland wheel chair gang rape)

Dont fall for the police meme, in a different social climate they arrest you for "hateful opinions on the internet"

Also, when the first immigrant gangrape on children happen, swedish people could lynch 1-5 immigrants, and no other immigrant would rape again(they respect & fear violence), but no swedish person want to go to jail and have children taken by CPS.

Police doesnt protect us from the immigrant animals, police protect the volks wrath against the rapist immigrants.

Okay so where does this "judge" live?

You don't aim unless you're about to fire. Dumbass should have left, but the punishment does not fit the crime.

Skye Fitzgerald assaulted Mike Strickland and broke his arm yet wasn't prosecuted?

brettsanders.me/2015/03/pro-gun-videographer-hospitalized-after-brutal-assault-by-anti-gun-filmmaker/

Just remember, the only way for your country to finally be safe is to kill every last jew, shitskin and nigger. In that order.

This, people should take a step back and look at why prison exists.

You fire.

You really don't know how self defense laws work, do you?

If you pull a weapon without using it, that means you weren't really afraid for your life.

Being afraid for your life is the #1 thing you have to prove in a self defense case.

Therefore the case stops being self-defense and becomes intimidation, which is illegal everywhere.

Get a law degree hippie nigger.

The rule of law has not existed for many, many years, user. Is this news to you?

(((For Profit Prisons)))
Kids 4 Cash
Unequal treatment under the law

The list goes on and on and on. Every last jew must be put to death.

(((Someone))) really doesn't want this to be discussed.

The difference is that the self defence laws are bad laws created by jews. The whole system needs a re-work, and we need to throw the whole common law and judicial precedence system into the fucking trash can.

pressherald .com/2013/05/07/mukhtar-sentenced-to-8-years-for-portland-rape/
archive.is/tpXGi

Bullshit. That's what the (((law))) implies as an absolute, but we know this is not how things work in the real worls. So many (1)s in here saying that drawing your weapon to dissuade an attack is against the law and therefore this guy deserves 50 years for it. No one was hurt and he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Because the law is retarded. That doesn't change the fact that it's the law and the government will use its monopoly of force on you to the fullest extent it can while your neighbors stand by and do nothing because they believe "well it's the law."
The only reality is force and who is on your side. Everything else is just detail.

You have to differentiate between the (((law))) and what's right. The entire legal system needs to be burned in place, shoveled into a landfill, and forgotten, right beside the kike corpses.

2015 ORS 161.215¹
Limitations on use of physical force in defense of a person
Notwithstanding ORS 161.209 (Use of physical force in defense of a person), '"a person is not justified in using physical force upon another person if"':

(1) With intent to cause physical injury or death to another person, the person provokes the use of unlawful physical force by that person; or
(2) The person is the initial aggressor, except that the use of physical force upon another person under such circumstances is justifiable '"if the person withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to the other person the intent to do so, but the latter nevertheless continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful physical force'"; or
(3) The physical force involved is the product of a combat by agreement not specifically authorized by law. [1971 c.743 §24]

That's exactly what I'm doing here. This man did nothing wrong.

Could we get a petition to get him pardoned or something? Will there be an appeal?

Yes. He'll have a chance to appeal. And he should get better legal representation because as I posted in
he didn't break the law because he attempted to withdraw

I don't give a shit faggot. If you have people approaching you in an aggressive manor you ought pull your fucking weapon. I bet you'd see a a white women off to jail for drawing her weapon on a few nogs looking to rape her and are dissuaded by the .357 she aims in their direction. Her only fault, her heart was too soft and didn't want to pull the trigger because the threat alone was enough. Fuck you. Your fucking garbage.

A lot of people who defend their homes obtain an unfair trail.
Guy should have worn a body cam.. you need a bulletproof defense

Ah. I bit without needing too. I didn't read what you posted because I thought you were one of these "the law is always right" faggots that are coming out the woodwork right now.

I posted the law because that's what people are tried upon and there's ample room for him to make the argument that he was justified in use of force.

Its a liberal court. There is no such thing as a fair trial in real life.

There is a new age being ushered into America. Take your blackpills back to cuckchan faggot.

Isn't the whole thing supposed to be that if you can defuse the situation by merely drawing your weapon, to do so in order to avoid loss of life? In that case, this guy did exactly that and therefore he avoided killing anyone which would have been the "greater evil."

The (((law))) doesn't work like that. You can only do it if you can (((legally))) justify that you were in fear for your life.
If you are sighting down the barrel, it's because you were SO fearful that you would then automatically shoot because you're still fearful. It's jewish pilpul but it's how the (((law))) works. It's also why the (((law))) needs to be burned to cinders and every last jew shot and dumped into a mass grave.

I'm interested too. I'm sure he will give a fair and impartial judgment. Like Solomon. I would sure love to thank him personally when it happens.

But that's not correct. In plenty of states, courts have ruled in favor of the defendant when he pulled a gun to prevent the use of deadly force. Texas actually allows for that.
Oregon (as I posted in ) also allows for it if it is a person trying to secure escape from a perceived dangerous situation.
The guy did nothing wrong. There is legitimately no reason he should be facing charges of this magnitude. If anything, he could maybe be found guilty of "Menacing", which is a misdemeanor.

start a petition to pardon him
meme it
president will see it

drawing is not the same as aiming.

There many different scenarios in a given situation like this - He could've found refuge, the perps could've backed down knowing he may have possessed a firearm or whom seen it as a place where it was in full public view.
That still doesn't warrant the idea that his life wasn't in any immediate danger.

It's not as simple as "stand your ground" or not. And even if it were, duty to retreat is colored by the standard of the Reasonable Man. Reason dictates that a hostile crowd of many is not going to be lost easily by one man weighed down with gear. Duty to retreat doesn't mean "duty to retreat even if the act of retreating itself endangers me mortally". It still comes down to the same question: how many kikes sit in front of you in court?

What /k/fag? I just crawled out from under a rock.

You're just retreading the "pull means fire - gun means escalation meme" read the fucking thread.

Retreading again, "if you pull and don't use it it means xxx for sure"… not it does not, there is no such thing as one action that dictates the entirety of waht was going on in your head at that moment. States matter but less for their law than who lives in them and populates their courts. This is an issue of judgment, and everyone judging him was either a jew or a familiar.

It's really not that bad as is, I stress to you the same laws without jews = 100x less bullshit than different laws with same jews.

Law doesnt even imply it, nor is there any such thing as an "implied absolute", these are just civnat larpers or shills.

The only way this statute gets him is if you buy that "the crowd went after him because he provoked them by drawing a gun", which is up there with "she provoked that rape by wearing a bikini in front of poor ahmed".

This too it was a clear retreat the whole way. This whole thing is as fucked as the 9th circuit (((travel ban injunction))).

I hear you in that practically it helps you, but at the same time in "America land of the free" as we're taught it that's a horseshit thing to have to do, to say nothing of privacy concerns.

Automatic trigger nigger again, shut up already.

Forgot,

t. lawschool drone

I see a burgah is enjoying some Euro treatment. Get used to it fuckers.

no sauce.
sage+hide

All this 9th Circuit bullshit makes me agree, garbage don't deserve jobs.

Just occurred to me; we really need to not forget this guy's name. Because libshits and niggers are going to try, in the coming years, to tear down self-defense laws in every single state to make it easier to prey upon white people. They'll try and incrementally convert us, one rape and shitskin pedogang at a time, into Sweden. Hell, California is likely past that point already. Long story short, whether we're afraid of honeypots or not, we need to form self-defense organizations fast.

kek

????

THIS LEO ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

Friendly reminder that the CIA, NSA and FBI are still allowed to work on their black projects which consist of drug pushing, and human trafficking.

They don't deserve lives.

Any sauce on Tupac?

Now you're getting it.

How does he get 10 counts of anything? He was one guy and this was one instance. Does the fact that he pointed the gun at a crowd of "people" multiply the sentence tenfold? That's fucking retarded. Murderers serve less than this. Whoever prosecuted this alleged crime needs to be murdered.

I think you guys ought to realize that no law could have protected him from this, no matter how just he was or how he followed it.

The jury of his peers already hated him. As did the judge as did Portland. That's the flaw in our justice system, I know the man personally and know that everyone in Portland slandered his name for their liberal cause. They'd rather destroy a man they disagree with than confront the flaws in their ideology.

That's like the biggest thing I've found to be in liberalism, they belive that being wrong in beliefs is the worst thing possible. They would rather hurt, ostracize or even kill a person they disagree with than giving the other persons beliefs any platform. It's disgusting and a manefest of our dying society. These people sent an innocent man to jail for up to 50 years because they didn't like him. God please rain down upon Portland from heaven, because no human being will ever be strong enough to fight these people.

Kek, rather. By god you probably mean the kike god of the christians - but, your god is false, only Kek is real.

Nah, I got side gigs. Plus wouldn't that make it more believable? If anyone has the self interest to lie about law being important, it's me. But it makes me so sick I don't want anything to do with it, so I say burn it down, I'll take my chances in private business.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Those fucks following him look like raiders from mad max. Fucking degenerate mobs.

remove the shades and we have a winner

i dont remeber that

This.

he should have shot all of them. At least it would have paid off to go to jail

What a disgusting copfag.
says
The yiddieziddie have the right idea.
If they want to call themselves enemy combatants, then fine.
Treat all BLM/antifa as such.

TREAT
THEM
AS
ENEMY
COMBATANTS
There's 60 million John Lindhs walking around, you really gonna let them stage a coup after you worked so hard to win? Nigga pls.

the /k/ommando got convicted too. These retarded leftist juries are sending people to jail for legally defending themselves. I honestly think anything short of the DOTR at this point might be too little.

THIS

All it takes is a few bullets or maybe a little bit of poison.

seattletimes.com/html/editorials/2021724027_editvaccination01xml.html
You just need to wall them off mate. Push all the anti-vaxxers in the 'burbs farther in, then close it up. Herd immunity will handle the rest.
lol that random hot cyberpunk chick I found while looking for a march pic.

Dark Souls?

My every sunday night after too much of this.

But what about usenet?

OH BABY

We are already dancing on a knife's edge with the left-leaning court system. This only throws more fuel on the fire.

You're absolutely right. That's scary.

This is causing me to reevaluate when I would draw, as opposed to pull the trigger. Indeed, on further reflection, there is zerolegal reason for self-restraint when we get less time in prison for murdering someone in self-defense than for defusing the situation from a position of power.

If you pull your weapon you might as well shoot. No reason not to.

This.
If it's bad enough to draw it's bad enough to shoot. No fucking about one way or the other with that shit.

FWIW you can use your firearm as a deterrent in AZ.

Here is a site that had some reporting pretty completely about the trial victoriataft.com/

Fuck you and your defeatism, faggot.

You're a fucking retard if you think vaccinations in today's age do not come without dangers.

I'm sure he won't be the only one facing a lengthy prison sentence or hefty fine in years to come while gangbangers continue to maintain they right in killing one and another in places such as Chicago – at a rate of 5000 every couple of years – in areas considered by the local police as tactical disengagement zones. I've sneaking suspicion that the rights of those of the latter won't be relinquished anytime soon.

Over in the UK there was general uproar in 2009 of the rise knife related crime, sentiments instilled by the MSM to this day. Subsequently, leading to some supermarkets now & then placing electronic sets on fine culinary sets (with butter knifes.) With a swift tough stance being taken against those that may posses a small Swiss-army knife or a blunt minutia- sized replica of such an item that may be jumbled up in his/her pockets.

Not true. There is only a duty to retreat outside the home in Massachusetts.

Yep. I wonder if liberal judges and juries even realize they're encouraging gun owners to kill people by punishing responsible owners like this.

Progressives Today isn't a progressive blog and Gateway Pundit is a major conservative / pro-Trump blog, they were pro-Trump from the very beginning

progressives*today.com/

-Child Rapist Guest Speaker At College’s “Whiteness” Event
-“White Woman Of Color” Feels Guilty For Not Being Oppressed
-“Non Binary” Student Named “PROM QUEEN”
-CHER: Trump Makes Me ‘Want to BLOW MY BRAINS OUT’

Well, looks like reddit is pretty butthurt about this.

That's not true outside the home either. You don't have to try to retreat, you just have to have tried everything you could reasonably do to avoid a fight. This can include whatever makes sense in the given situation, like negotiating / talking them down, yelling commands (this is why cops always yell stuff like "freeze! hands up! drop the weapon!" before shooting), disarming them, non-lethal take-downs, running away, etc. However, if you can't reasonably try some of these things (or even any of them) in your given situation, then it's fine (like if the situation is moving too quickly).

You can shoot even if you have a reasonable belief that you're ABOUT to be attacked (immediate risk of severe physical harm) The key factor here is your answer to the question: "Given what you knew and perceived at that particular moment, taking into account your mental state at the time, could you reasonably have waiting any longer before deciding to pull the trigger, without putting yourself at a non-negligible risk of death or serious bodily harm?"

Also keep in mind that the amount of force you use must be reasonably necessary given what you're up against. If it's a small guy slapping you with his bony fists, no you can't blow his head off. But if it was Chuck Norris making a move toward you, then you'd better start unloading on him while you still can. Reasonable also depends on who you are. For example, if you're a trained cop then there's a higher standard expected of you in terms of the various means you could use to avoid shooting, but if you're a little old lady with no training or experience then there's not much a court could reasonably expect her to do before pulling the trigger.

t. Massfag who recently took a class on this (highly recommend that all anons do this to learn the self-defense laws in your state).

carry a gun they said
constitutional rights they said
spend all your life in jail getting raped they said

Well then I guess they'll have to be the aggressor in a self defense situation, won't they?

we will start a whitehouse .gov petition soon in no other anons do for his full pardon.

by we I mean i

from the Oregon "Use of Force Rules:"

so did they get him on the second part because he was a freelance reporter going into a knowingly highly hazardous situation?

(2) is literally blaming the victim for the actions of savages.

That clause gives such a wide berth for the prosecution it almost renders duress moot.

Hey since you're here could you give us some insight on the scarsella case where the guy had to open up on blm niggers in MN?

Its more to prevent retards from putting themselves in shit situations to give them an excuse to use their gun on people. Sentence is a bit harsh I agree but it isn't that hard to see where they're coming from with it. Guy could have deescalated the situation instead of acting like a dumb coon in the headlights. He wasn't surrounded by a bunch of blacks who were going to rape his ass, mostly liberal cucks who just attracted to his autism.

You should be pissed at people like this since it just makes firmarm purchase harder in the long run.

You… believe cops determine jail sentences…

that's… you're special

HE FACES UP TO 50 YEARS

HE HAS NOT BEEN SENTENCED TO 50 YEARS

They don't - they are the pawns of the kike'd court system that does and enforces their decision.

50 fucking years for pulling a gun at a group of people who were about to attack him (and he didn't even shoot) ?
What kinda fucking sentence is that even, 50 years? I usually only hear about this kind of number when it comes to brutal murder charges, especially brutal rape/assault etc.

Unless you amerifarts do that, you don't have any fucking right to call anybody a cuck, you hear?
Oh and besides that, there is also a funny thing that happened in the Trump administration:

Now, just Wew my shit up.

The leftists are still trying to exercise their power through whatever outlets they have. White House was retaken from them, but it is the entire judicial and law enforcement that has to be purged, or we will be back to square one in 8 years.

It is one of their methods of spreading fear among us. They want us to stop trying to defend ourselves because of a handful of show trials, when in reality they could never enforce such harsh punishments for self-defense if anons just kept defending themselves and forced the same excessive punishment every time. It's a bluff.

what

MEGA HITLER QUADS
but the verdict that got handed down in Minnesota for those /k/ommandos begs to differ. Same verdict where they dutifully retreated, were chased and cornered, and the nigs kept coming. they opened fire and now their cells await them.

Post the petition

What is this gif from?

What the actual hell.

then goes out again and kills another person.

Hilarious that they are choosing this method to do it; when the sentence for defending yourself is longer than the sentence for murder, if a person is forced into a situation where they need to defend themselves now they are encouraged to just flat out kill the guy. Their life is over now anyway, why not?

God, lefties are retarded. This is basic cause and effect.

You're being idealistic. We should have the same rights, but in a practical sense, we don't.

We really need to support this guy, this is bullshit.

Can we meme his freedom.

this is why we need national CCW reciprocity, and some laws to stop this bullshit

Way to waste hitler quads you giga kike. It's not hard to see where you're coming from either Holla Forums

"Your honor, I shot until I neutralized the threat" should be the only words that come out of your mouth.

GET CONCEAL CARRY INSURANCE

THROWING MONEY BETWEEN JEWS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THEM FIGHT AND THIS CAN BENEFIT YOU

dude its like ten bucks a month if you have shekels then give a few up so your ass is covered so you don't end up like this guy

Concealed carry insurance is advanced meta-jewing. Read the fine print, you are not buying legal representation, you are buying a one-time "consultation" where a jew will call you up remotely, read up your situation, and recommend a lawyer for you to hire. what you are imagining is legal representation by premium, which doesn't exist for average people. The only way to get that sort of treatment is to literally hire a lawyer as your own, what's called an in-house counsel. Even then you're not going to control costs across the board, as big legal action will make you spend over your GC's salary. The jews have written it into law that you're not allowed to get a lawyer that cheap, because they don't want anyone upsetting the apple cart of their favorite profession.

A friendly lawyer might give you pro bono help but that's unlikely unless you are a colored and poor person, and even then a colored with a ccw license is likely right wing-ish, and most pro bono lawyers are democrats seeking purest intravenous virtue signaling, so i doubt even that kind of concealed carrierr would get help. Public defenders are also likely out, you have to prove poverty, which is doubly hard for a white even if your paper means are the same as a colored man's no idea how that got to be.

Your best bet is to join the NRA, meet some lawyers locally who have defended these cases and pick their brains at an NRA meeting, and lastly READREADREAD. All the research you can get will help you better inform and protect yourself legally.

That is meta-jewing all on its own.

As for the insurance it's all different. Some of them actually are helpful, others are more or less straight up scams. It is definitely always worth it to read the fine print before getting it so you don't get jewed.

I am no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt as you should anything from a finnish oragami board,

Was this a federal case? The president can only pardon people convicted of federal crimes

He would be tried as a terrorist, this is Portland here

People who have never seen the inside of a courtroom telling me what they think laws SHOULD be.

I'm saying what the law IS, deal.

GREAT POST
SOON

This doesn't surprise me. My sister lives on the left coast. Came to visit recently, brought up "Castle doctrine" etc. Asked all of the males here (her family) if they would shoot somebody that broke into their home and was in process of stealing a TV. All of us said yes, and it's not even about the TV but the fact that they are in the home uninvited, you can't predict their behavior and for that matter if they're going to kill or rape somebody tomorrow.

Sis said this means we have "big man little dick syndrome".

Lefties are seriously deranged.

tell that bitch my dick is above average and im killing anybody in my house

this

TROUBLE MAKER ' FBI ' or GODsCHOSEN hard to tell

She just have "no dick" syndrome.

this.
a whitehouse petition might help. send story to breitbart/drudge to gain awareness, put petition in comments. i'm sure Trump would pardon this guy if it was brought to his attention.
==HINT HINT BARRON/DON JR./ERIC WE KNOW YOU COME HERE, TELL YOUR DAD TO SAVE THIS GUY==

he made a mistake by pointing the gun at people, but a potential 50 years for trying to avoid getting severely injured by angry commies is retarded.

You should all flash out your dicks.

Load of shit. Obama's own admin says minimum of 300k crimes stopped with firearm. Less than 1% involve discharge.

This said, the autistic fucker decided to go with a commie judge instead of a 12 person jury. Yes, the 12 people are also commies, but they also have to fucking work for a living and all he has to do is convince ONE he's not guilty to deadlock them.

try to be less of a faggot pls, especially when there is reading involved.

If you really intend to do anything- start with an injunction.

Germany introduced "justified murder" or something like that.

>>>/reddit/

Looks like someone got pissed at hillary's fat checking

Exactly. The state can only hang you once. If you're going to hang, go out with a positive KDR.

If it's time to draw it's time to shoot.
If it's time to shoot it's time to kill.
Don't fuck around.

This is fucking ridiculous there should be a fucking outrage. We can't let this stand.

If Trump doesn't pardon this guy fuck Trump.

Oregon doesn't have a "stand your ground" law. As such, unfortunately, he is guilty of the charges.

I hope POTUS pardons him.

Doesn't that just mean you have a duty to retreat? I mean, that's a retarded law anyways, but the guy did back away.

He fulfilled his obligation.

Yes, he backed up, but he also pulled his gun; that's where he fucked up.

He was also confronting the angry mob; a reasonable person would have avoided the mob.

Self-defense generally only applies to someone out minding his or her own business, this guy went out looking to confront the mob, which is seen in the same was as "mutual combat" in the eyes of the law.

So because the niggers were sure to attack he shouldn't have gone there? Are you retarded? What right do those niggers have to attack people? None.

Judges, lad.

If you go out looking for a fight you don't get to pull out a gun when you feel threatened.

Walking down the street is looking for a fight? Your nose is showing schlomo.

IT SAID HE FACES 50 YEARS IN JAIL

HE HASN'T BEEN SENTENCED TO 50 YEARS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

Well now ya know, if you're ever being attacked by an angry mob don't bother trying to avoid violence, just start shooting.

Leftists are sheltered. Their feel-good ideology couldn't survive actual challenge or hardship. Conservatives are bred in periods and regions of struggle, progressives come from periods of abundance and decadence. And so the cycle goes.

Right, just let the faggots intimidate you and control where you go and what you say. We wouldn't want to rock the boat.

Are you even thinking about what you're saying? He has as much right to counter protest as the protestors. Are you saying that if someone attacked the protestors and the protestors pulled out a gun and shot them in retaliation, it wouldn't be ruled as self-defense by the courts?

insideous and sickening.
law abiding whites are the whipping boys for the precious negro youths that dindu 98.4% of nuffin.