You have arrived, children of potential. New breaths of life…

You have arrived, children of potential. New breaths of life…

Yamato did nothing wrong!

While we are at it….

What is your aligment?
Best girl?
Favorite Demon?

i could never go any other route cause i didnt want to kill him

Overclocked is superior.

There is no doubt about that.
Why did they had to "personafy" the game?
It was fine as it was.

Best Devil Survivors, though it's hard to pick between Fumi and Otome in DS2's case.

Setting and story is definitely better IMO. It actually feels like an end of the world scenario with the cast struggling to get by through the week. In DS2s case the cast gets a pretty sweet gig in comparison thanks to Yamoto's boner for the protag.

Yamato was super gay for the MC, I am 100% that is canon.

Also, Fumi and Haru are so good.
Otome is nice

Also

Lucifer > Alice

Overlord, Egalitarian, then fighting forever in RB. So that rounds out to chaos I guess.
Male Tico Mari
Kresnik

man I would wear the hell out of a shirt like that
both games were great though

>am now stuck before Server & the chain of boss fights
Dammit i just wanted to punch god

Overclocked was far better in story, setting and I'd even throw soundtrack in there, but I felt that Record Breaker made the gameplay more fluid by introducing things like STDP, joint cracks, more skills for the skill pool, extra cancels and such, as well as actually giving you the freedom to build your own team from day 3 or so onward, something that was severely lacking in overclocked due to being stuck with Atsubro and Yoohoo for most of the game.

I would so kill for a DeSu3 with setting and writing akin to Overclocked but improving the gameplay that Record Breaker proved to be doing. Sadly, I think that Devil Survivor 3 is gonna be personified to hell and back. I wish I were wrong.

Also Fumi best Devil Survivor by far

Heh, DS2 had good improvements and a fairly good cast and variation thereof (whereas in 1 you stay with the usual suspects most of the time), but I really didn't care for the
aspect. And what the fuck is up with making the North Star God ? It makes God completely subjective to Earth's perspective. It even acknowledges the North Star changes over time at the end. if the administrator changes places, then who administrates the administrator ?

Anguished One's ending was fairly neat though.

I'm a bit scared to play DeSu2 mainly due to the rumour of it being Persona-fied.

How important is social link to this game, and the power of friendship? Is there such event as "This city is going to be nuked, but you need to make friends, so get on that."

Also, I only have DSLite.

The "social links" are fate events, they're mostly the meeting events with teammates from DS1 but with bonuses slapped over them when you accumulate enough. They include elemental resistances, sharing skill cracking, new demons, and allowing those characters to survive certain events. Also the "best ending" requires to get a lot of fate points I think, so there is that regarding the power of friendship.

Think Desu1 but now each time you interact you get fatepoints, so those useless interactions now are kinda usefull
like>>9232048

Reminder that any route or ending other than Yamato's is autismal as fuck and going through them for anything other than completion's sake makes you 100% confirmed beta cuck for life.

I was onboard with Yamato, Ideally I would want him to cool off before allowing him to make any real decision but I understood what he was saying, shame his actual ending paints itself as the worst thing ever.

Unless your talking about the Triangulum shit then he's really the only choice, although the idea of fighting all the stars in space forever is kinda cool.

The Ayylmao Gods did nothing wrong though

what was his ending again? meritocracy?

Yes.

I actually forgot what he did in the "new" shit but it was the only ending that got fleshed out.

He's a public worker appointed to the celestial throne for a limited time. He uses this time shining up there, sitting on his ass. One day, he actually takes a look at what the fuck he's supposed to be administrating and exclaims "Like omg that's like so totally bogus #KillAllHumans".
He then proceeds to send his lackeys to fuck shit up, doing fuckall himself. Does he have a plan ? Like fuck he has a plan, he's just going to sit on his ass waiting for the humans he hates do all the work for him and present a solution on a silver platter. His is the crowdfunding of apocalypses. Polaris is a fucking bitch and anybody who submits to his rule is the Burch of the SMT world.

Chaos, Fumi and Makoto, and Sun Wu Kong.

It's hard, he's such a bro and his theme is so soothing.

I'm still curious as to how we could kill Polaris. Couldn't she just erase our demons, or us? And who're Kawkab and Er Rai?

chaos, I always go the freedom routes first
pic related
also pics related

Top tier taste mate