So I just saw this via leddit

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Pepe is a superpredator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhZWTJo4Jo
twitter.com/JaredTSwift
magafeed.com/hillary-clintons-prominent-white-supremacist-source/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pepe is a garbage reddit meme, please go back dumb frogposter

Do you really think the SJW faggots will stop with just Pepe?

I don't actually care to be honest.

>>>/reddit/
:^)

holy fucking shit
pehpee the frog

Lol wtf

I hate Americans

I like how pol managed to get Pepe into mainstream.
It's your turn to meme something into mainstream, leftypol!

"Pepe" was already mainstream, and not due to anything Holla Forums did. It's just reddit regurgitation.

Holla Forums didn't do shit. That was all reddit (although one might argue that they are basically the same)

yes but the connection of making it "white supermacist symbol" was from pol, not reddit

You can make a meme do anything with enough creativity (or lack thereof), user. It's not a feat leftypol should aspire to really.

kek, keep the butthurt up Holla Forums.

We are literally winning and you can do nothing abotu this.

We are taking over memes and announcing it all over the news of the most mainstream media.

We are being projected as a massive ebil new nazi movement by Hillary. She literally claimed there are millions of us.

We have already won.

Hillary is playing you lads to get more votes

I don't know about that lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhZWTJo4Jo

It's pretty obvious that, fainting or not, she's trying to associate Trump with the more hard right to get more votes.She has no appeal of her own and her entire line is basically "I'm not Trump so vote for me", and these alt-right memes are giving her a lot of ammo.

Kek do you even follow the polls? Trump has been gaining A LOT since she started with these memes.

I don't follow the polls because it literally doesn't matter who gets in. Also didn't the polls say they wouldn't go through with Brexit?

Polls are meaninglesss after Brexit now?
Woah

not an argument

There's a HUGE difference between a referendum poll and an election poll. Hence referendums like this happen extremely rarely and there is no comparison point to check whether they are accurate.

When it comes to actual elections in the UK or the US, they have both been very accurate. Polls in the UK rightly predicted UKIP fail (despite are Nige's claims) they were right.

US polls have also been right, It is the media that usually depicts things differently from the polls.

The polls have always been right, when Trump was doing bad, he was actually doing bad, when he is doing well he is actually doing well.

So when Trump gets in, will people still believe in the Cultural Marxism conspiracy?

Yes.

Also,

It's weird how the right just embraces electoral politics though. You shouldn't believe in any of those weird conspiracies.

Well the rest of it is just repeating the same statements in different ways.

I agree with these two statements but I also think that there is nothing inherently good about ones liberty or own power. We live in a world in which some men are smarter, others dumber, some can more easily make better decisions than others.

I'd be perfectly okay with giving up my liberty and power to a figure like Hitler.

Why would I not believe in something that is a reality? Conspiracies are real and have always been. Infact I parttake in conspiring something. And so would lefties if they weren't so horrible at keeping their 'revolution' plans a secret.

I probably can't convince you that there is user, I'm not sure what you want out of a life where you're just given a set path, morals etc to believe in. To me that seems like never wanting to grow up, or to develop into who you are. It's like always wanting to be a child and never take responsibility for yourself.

This is exploding-van-in-a-stadium tier.

If le scary SJWs get rid of memes I'd probably be a happier person.

With the fall of religion, secular memes continue to rise. They are weapons of conformity like any other. Trollface was used to silence dissent by calling people trolls, the same way religions censored "heretics". As the world grew more progressive religion required more obfuscated ways to dissuade dissent, religion now is a restrictive lifestyle, and as are memes. Pepe isn't used as a verbal assault, it's an arsenal of conformity packaged as a lifestyle.

Holy fuck americans are retarded.

What a time to be alive.

It's actually amazing watching someone speak complete bullshit with such authority.

Pepe is a universal meme that is found on the darkest corners to the normiest corners of the internet, it has evolved and adapted to the changes of society.

You can't label it or put it in a box, it's not just a meme, now it's a force.

le meme magic xd

Indeed. Praise kek.

God-damn-kikes

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.
Stop talking women

this is why memers need to be killed off

Fuuuuuuuuck I hate Americans so much

Considering a major flaw in nationalist movements is they stick to issues that don't resonate with the general public, get in continual confrontation and don't get involved in electoral politics, its ironic Holla Forums which glorifies all of these things (apart from based brit/pol/) would take credit for Donald Trump's success when its an example of the opposite.

bernie memes > trump memes > hillary memes

Jesus, jump in a grave already.

Turns out the guy who trolled the media self-describes as a Marxist. I think we can write it down as a victory for the forces of gommunism. :^)

source on that

twitter.com/JaredTSwift

Christ, this better be satire, user.

That's a flat out lie, pepe is one of the last big memes to come out of 4chan, before tumblr, twitter and even facebook started making better oc than imageboards.

i think that was intentional, the entire video is misused memes.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

This is absurd as fuck

Sounds like a SJW he is probably voting for HRC too.
magafeed.com/hillary-clintons-prominent-white-supremacist-source/

Sound like a Holla Forumstard trolling for the lulz.

FUCKING
POETRY

Which would ridicule HRC even more than had it been an authentic account.

Maybe that is the reason why he made those claims after it was published.

How will raving about frog worshipping neo nazis that masturbate to anime help her get more votes?

Bernie was also Jewish. Why are Jews against Hillary Clinton? Is she secretly the saviour of the white race?

jesus fuck, first result is literally knowyourmeme tracking pepe's movement for 10+ years
unreal

Who the fuck paid for this?

feels good man