(((BRUNO MARS))) CLAIMS NIGGERS CREATED ALL GENRES OF MUSIC

Black (((Bruno))) Says Black People Created American Music

BRUNO MARS, A LITERAL JEW, SAYS THAT NIGGERS CREATED ALL GENRES OF AMERICAN MUSIC

archive.fo/IyGxn
bossip.com/1470292/stay-woke-bruno-mars-says-black-people-created-all-genres-of-american-music/

PROOF THAT BRUNO IS A SHLOMO:
archive.fo/My5jq
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1572

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
counterpunch.org/2006/07/14/how-the-irish-invented-jazz/
youtube.com/watch?v=TyMZLyGA9s8
amazon.com/Lost-Chords-Musicians-Contribution-1915-1945/dp/019514838X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roky_Erickson
archive.is/MlCqX
youtube.com/watch?v=rYhUm1t0hX4
youtube.com/watch?v=f1Sn_YVtqAg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarabande
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passacaglia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figured_bass
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool politics bro

ITT post non-jewed music

This is conspiracy tier celebrity six degrees of Kevin Bacon bullshit that really shouldnt be here. Sage.

WE

WUZ

MEWZIK

Okay, niggers supposedly invented the genres, but white men invented the instruments.

pretty funny that the negro brain, what with it's susceptibility to Jewish manipulation, thinks of music solely in a genre label sense.

Niggers didn't even invent rap.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

Holla Forumsmu/ here.

White people created better jazz music than niggers.
White people created better rock music than niggers.
All other genres created by niggers are objectively trash.

I think we're done here.

the only music blacks managed to conjure up was jazz. today you look at it, white people have taken over the genre.

WE

Let them be proud of Scat Singing. That's the actual name.

That's photoshopped right ?

Him being a flip disgusts me. Why do regular flips always associate themselves with niggers instead of the superior white race that we were part of (Spain/USA). I think we should've been invaded by Spain / Japan back then.

nope

I don't give a fuck about this effeminate nigger manlet.

Even if he is right, white people perfected music.
Fucking literal apes were the ones that made the first bludgeon, first ones to figure out "hit him with heavy and he die", but you don't see any apes forging broadswords.

sage for retardation

Chiggity check these dubs.

All genres created by White Americans
Influenced =/= creating. Whites created each of these genres themselves, does not matter later or original influence it involved, it's white music.
And? You act like using an instrument from another race and or region means that it can not become your own culture. By this logic, niggers did not create blues, rap or R&B because they use White's technology and instruments.

Bonus: rock music. Sure, it came from Whites and Blacks with blues and countries, but Whites have contributed 95% of it. Just because some other race or culture created something, does not mean it can not be incorporated into your own culture and made a tradition.

FUCK NIGGERS

I have to wonder in Black Jews, does the Semite overpower the African? Perhaps it creates a new complex, possibly depending on the admixture.

My nephew likes this feel good putangina, he can use that "I'm also Pinoy!" shit to make more fans here.

Because Flipflop mentality of associating ourselves to romanticize versions of "highly civilized and advanced" races and ethnicities on our very insecure "Pinoy Pride'.

That's what happens when our culture is a mishmash of several others, really divided in lines of regionalism, ethnic groups, and fucking dialects/language, MULTICULTURAL THIRD WORLD YES!

American folk music.

The jew blood creates a certain insatiable greed and the nigger blood creates a desire for violence to achieve said greed-inspired ends

that's the legacy of black people to the world? music?
i'd be ashamed if that were it

My great grandfather was a Marine during the Spanish American civil war. Islanders are barely human.
Kill anyone over the age of ten.

Ah the United States was pretty grand back then, about 5,000 Americans die while about 1.2 million Flips die, funny thing is that Flips have no concept of history so it doesn't matter. Flips still care more about the Bells of Balangiga then any of their dead, they're never going to get them back.

Makes sense.

Neat. Sauce?

wew

I prefer the orchestral version of Hungarian Rhapsody myself
youtube.com/watch?v=goeOUTRy2es

But here's another eastern/central Euro piece embedded

bruno mars has denied his filipino heritage before. good fucking riddance.
fuck fuck ==fuck==
sometimes i wonder if it's even worth it if my country will never achieve true racial solidarity through killing all the chinks and cryptokikes.
if anyone wants it i have photos of a newspaper article from a few days ago detailing the story of the cpp and npa and condemning marcos and all the presidents after him for not purging all the commies. its a good read.

my red text failed. that's even more fucking depressing.

We fucked ourselves when our revolutionary government of elitists tried to do a conventional war against the US, they tried that earlier with the Spaniards, didn't fucking work, they also murdered our one badass General that said that guerrilla tactics of hit and run is the only way to even the playing field, he died because political assholery. It's also a blessing we don't have a concept of history, victimhood shit isn't prevalent unless you're a goddamn leftist.

5,000 americans is right on several sources, but 1.2 - 1.4 millions filipinos died, discount it, it's used by several Flip patriotic professors who cry "Flipocaust" and "muh genocide!" against the US, casualties on our side is 200,000 to 300,000.

WE WUZ JEW MUHZIIIIK N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT

That's Taylor, isn't it?
What. The. Fuck.
I think he's an escaped Oompa Loompa, guys.

He used his sob story of his flip mother to gather a pity party for one of his concerts here, fuck him.

Impossible, we are so fucking divided in lines of wealth, class, ethnicity, culture, region, and politics, that it was pretty much a blessing of disguise that the Americans left us for Japan, our various multicultural bullshit is guaranteed. And Duterte needs to purge the fucking commies, vid related, the Leftards and their college sheep cannot be fucking reasoned with.

He was a fucking cunt, doesn't discount that he was right, and the politics back then minus the romanticize bullshit we teach kids here was cutthroat between classes, we got our ass handed to us by the Spanish and Americans because we were never that united back then.

5.4ft, he's fucking short.

So he's a jungle/taco/shekel mutt?

Niggers are both to ignorant of their own history and to gassed up on jewish lies to ever realize that the roots of their music are as influenced by white culture as any influence they had back.

I really feel sorry for the Wewuz's.
Their rape baby of a culture produced nothing more than inarticulate rhythms.

jesus fucking christ im tired of this meme. american music is creation of all it's cultures like most of the things american. yes, blacks maybe had more influence compared to the size of the population but still, there is no blues, rock or jazz or whatever in africa. if africa is the roots of everything, then why all the music that exists on africa is the sound bashing your nuts with rocks and sticks?

pls user. blues > rock > jazz

anyway, this music started out as a way to avoid working by people who saw that they can make money by singing how they chase or fuck women, spend time in prison and do drugs/alcochol. whites don't steal or ruin music, most of black musicians didn't get famous because they were fucking drunks and criminals while whites played just because they liked playing music. < that is the truth behind "whiteys steal blacks music", just look up any "legendary" blues men or you can just look at modern "black musicians".

There is truth in this post and Kek confirms it

is he actually trying to lift his chin/head up to make himself appear taller?

Is this why he hates white people?

personal tale: i only like white music, but that's after i looked at the music i liked of the past 40 years and realized it was 100% white artists and genres not "influenced by soul". I never even thought about it until these faggots turned it into yet another domain of the marxist struggle

i like the occasional mowtown or 60s black girl group (written by jews), but thats it. Blacks are good at music but they way overrated

He is sorta right about modern music genres, slaves and their descendants around and sang improvisational songs for fun like they did in the old country, which eventually led to the small blues band, to jazz, to rock and so on. But this development was only possible after being exposed to western music theory (i.e. chords, actually being able to write music down) and western instrument technology.

Even salsa music has by a similar process resulted from the influence of slaves and the music of spanish settlers.

GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF THAT WHITE WOMAN, YOU FUCKING GREMLIN

I will add tho that they also made musicians a bunch of drug-addicted degenerates

He seems to have triggered you pretty hard.

that's really surprising

White people never played jazz. Its all yids and niggers. Name me one white jazz performer. One.

easy

Ebin :D
counterpunch.org/2006/07/14/how-the-irish-invented-jazz/

Jaco Pastorius.

Blacks may have originated singing and drumming, but that's all. Are we going to pretend folk music did not exist? Will we ignore classic music?

Taylor Swift is an absolute goddess!

This. I have yet to see a nigger do music like this.

Holy FUCK this channel still exists? I still remember listening to Dragonforce as a teen, all through this channel. Good stuffs.

Joni Mitchell and Jaco

I always knew this guy was a nigger.

Patrician taste

I saw them live years ago. For whatever reason, probably the venue or where we were, it was just noise.

Flipbros. How do you feel about the chinks in your country?

I have heard that they control the drug trade and are loyal to chinkland. Is that actually true?

youtube.com/watch?v=TyMZLyGA9s8
Samuel Barber

I know, they're shitty live performers. Didn't bother to know why so I stuck with their studio recordings.

WE WUZ DA BAROQUE PERIOD

As much as the Chinks from the mainland are fucking assholes and those half-breed families in politics and business are detestable, they are one of the better ethnicity that have a culture of business, discipline, and ambition, and one of the top points of saving and investing money, it's a sad reality, most Flips are easily content with whatever quick self-gratification and vices they can afford with, while complaining about poverty and being illiterate, that and corruption.

Chink criminal syndicates and local ones with politicians covering their shit up is kinda true, ever since the 1980s everything is falling apart, corrupt officials and catholic moralfags have given them kind of an impunity to work their shit as long as its not on the news and it doesn't make us look bad, that's changing with Duterte, who's pissing off everyone.

Manlet shitskins when will they learn

Even the music you produce while blowing into of cow's anus! Amazing.

They never heard of bards or old folk-songs?

Niggers weren't first, ever.

what the fuck
how could niggers create music when the only thing they do is fucking bullshit and the most famous is made by kikes running discographies.

about jazz and shit it wasnt really made by blacks but was propagated and made huge by them, then the only ones worth were white (with some exceptions ofc).

fucking niggers thinking they can steal also our history

This is a very common viewpoint among niggers, kikes, and any dumb goy who has taken a Music Appreciation class. They claim that Blacks are responsible for all music anyone listens to these days, however, they hardly mention everything on the TOP 100 chart is garbage.

Here's some reading for you to get yourself up to speed. This book triggers nig nogs to no end. Branford Marsalis once said that this book, "Does not deserve the dignity of a response" when he was asked about it.

That makes it a must read.

amazon.com/Lost-Chords-Musicians-Contribution-1915-1945/dp/019514838X

Disgusting. All shitskins must go.

Nigger song and lyrics. He doesn't want to create an empire or brand to make him a billionaire, he just wants the money. As if his tiny brain can really comprehend a billion or distinguish millions from a billion

Niggers are incapable of creating music. They only comprehend beats, maybe.

We wuz jews n shit?

WE WUZ KANGZ

mai waifu

To be fair they know how to hunt.
They became much better at it when we brought them steel, whcih is why now most of their megafauna is close to extinction.

Johnny Long

Jews hire white people to write music that is then given to their sex slaves in the music industry and jews push out the music on (((radio))), (((MTV))) and (((VEVO)))

more flip than black, identifies as black. lol fucking stupid

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Psychedelic music was first made by a schizophrenic white guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roky_Erickson

Axis Charlie and his Orchestr

That's some serrious autism

All music created by niggers is hedonistic/animalistic trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

muh dik weed weed muh dik pussy pussy bitch dik muh weed dik pussy bitch nigga
HURR SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!! BITCH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA PUSSY MUH DIK

WE WUZ MUSICIANS AN SHEEEIT

Stupid fucking niggers actually think the garbage they produce compares to Beethoven.

But didn't you know?
WE

I feel like a fool for asking but is the second pic real or just some "WE WUZ ROMANZ" photoshop? kek

Well nevermind, I just checked it myself.

Truly great jazz with a sense of humor.

Sometimes I wonder "what would cobain think if he saw this thread."

Probably "I made the right choice in 1994."

This is probably one of the only directly anti-jewish pieces of classical music. Parasitic kikes got so butthurt about the lyrics that they replaced them with kike and mudslime drones. Reposting from an old music thread:

archive.is/MlCqX

He is fucking tiny.

no they don't. modern African tribes still hunt by just chasing shit for hours.

YO DAMN WHITE NIGGA, MOCCHAZART WAS BLACK CLASSY MUSIC-NIGGER, BUT YO WHITE ASS HAVE REDO DA HISTORY! CLASSY MUSIC IS BLACK MUSIC, YA BLIM BLOM BLAMDIDI WHITE ASS NIGGA

OK, Bruno, try supporting that music without white money.

Eat shit.
Although he did cuck on Brexit and made some kinda "make music for refugees" project as a response. Oh well. Typical tricks, Anglo.

Why should we give a fuck if this manlet claims this again?

DEM FUKIN WITE FOUK DON NO WE WUZ KUMPOZUHS N SHIET SMH DEM IGNUN CRAGGA ASS WITE ASS HONKIZ UHPROHPRAYTIN OUR BLACK CULCHAH

Ruining Bach with such faggotry deserves a sentence worse than death. Fucking kikes can't ever just leave well enough alone.

african rhythms permeate a lot of modern pop music. but nothing else about the music comes from africa, it's all rooted in the west. it's kind of like putting a bumper sticker on a car and then saying you built it>>9230211

God tier album.

Isn't he even more Filipino than black? He just knows that to make it in the (((American music industry))) he needs to be black.

Pic related is white and a helluvah trumpetist, too bad he was a degenerate drug addict though,

Niggers most certainly did NOT create Power Metal. Polite sage because I don't think this pop faggot kike's "WE WUZ KANGS" shit is relevant.

Curtis Mayfield is the only negro musician I like.

This is only like the best Jazz song ever

Who cares about that faggot? The grunge movement was utterly kiked and Cobain was a feminist beta male.

Blacks have never created such beauty.

I hate the nigger music meme. Full of shit, as much as kangz theory. Euro folk, folk, bluegrass, and country are its main roots. Blues was niggers of course, but the farther you get away from it, the more interesting the music becomes. The first few sabbath records are a perfect example. Going from typical blues forms to elaborate song structures in very different modalities. Niggers nowadays don't know their ionians from there mixolydians. The few in the past that were influential have been cast aside, and were mainly inspired by whites. Chuck Berry was called an uncle tom by many of his nigger colleagues, because his sound was admittedly derived from country. Same thing with Hendrix worshipping the Beatles, Eric Clapton and Dylan. After those 2, what other niggers can you think of? Phil from Thin Lizzy? That's all I can come up with. As other anons said, motown was written and constructed by jews so niggers can't claim it.

It's hilarious to me, the lengths niggers will go to convince themselves and others that grunting over samples has this rich music heritage of every genre, which of course, were all made by niggers.

This. Even fucking techno, blacks may have started with some ooga booga boom boom shit in detroit but the white men turned it into very good creative stuff. Now like 99% of the best underground producers are white. It's embarassing.
youtube.com/watch?v=rYhUm1t0hX4
youtube.com/watch?v=f1Sn_YVtqAg

And that's without saying that techno is much, much less civilized and advanced than classical music, where niggers are literally non existent, as interprets or composers.

knock-knock, Holla Forumsack
t./mu/

Don't listen to their newest album, then. The first one with the new vocalist after they exiled the original was ok, but they turned into complete shit with the new one, complete with doing fUCKING COVER SONGS.

As I recall, they got drunk as fuck at live performances, and their music is gruelingly difficult. They don't have the abilities of the finngolians Children of Bodom to put out studio-quality performances while smashed.

We invented everything ahead of you.
Peanut butter, traffic lights…
Open heart surgery, too!
When we was kangs down in Africa

Folk music is pentatonic scale, same as blues and rock. They rewrite history by ignoring most of it. People don't even remember ragtime.

Celeb shit. Never heard one of this faggots songs. He's being a kike for attention because when you're talking to, 'Latina Magazine' nobody but some fat spic cunts are listening.

I love techno, I really do. But I also love classical music and I'm 100% convinced that the skill and creativity involved in both composing and interpreting a master piece are way beyond what even the most talented producer has got.
Don't come to me and say that one man twisting knobs is even remotely comparable to one man dedicating his life in perfecting his art, writing down opera and ballets and knowing how it will sound by just looking at the paper, giving colors and feels by intricating together diffferent instruments, each of them having specific constraints knowing that piece of music will be directed by a man who has dedicated his life learning how to direct an orchestra. And keep in mind that an orchestra is composed of hundred of people who, again, spent their life mastering their own instrument.
So yeah, techno is nice and fun, but culturally it's worth shit compared to classical music.

niggerkikes already exist, we call them saudis

Jazz was invented an Italian and perfected by a German.

Literally who?

HE'S A LITTLE GUY

Lmao, this manlet. So, did black people create white power and marching music too ?

This is a shitty argument, of false equivalencies. Just because Aphex Twin uses a Mac or something to create his masterpieces, that means he's less talented? I'm not arguing that Techno is as complex as as classical music; it's not. I'm simply arguing that it does take a lot to go from RDJ's head, to what I posted. In the late 80's and 90's, when things weren't as easy, technologically speaking, it took a lot of effort and though to create what RDJ did. As for arguing that it has no cultural relevance:

t. German /mu/tant

Baroque music is Mexican and Black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarabande
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passacaglia

which results in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figured_bass

how could anyboody hate kraftwerk? they're the greatest german musicians of the 20th century

Where is that faggot from a few weeks ago who tried to convince me "Jazz is the most advanced form of music on the planet"?

Remember when Dragonforce was the theme of the internet back in '06 and '07? Good times

I used to think this We wuz kangs thing was a joke, didn't really exist. But they keep saying it. I guess the entire world revolves around them.

It's not like I really care what they think, but saying this stuff does make them out to be complete idiots, much worse than I expect other people can be.

Look up an old song from the US Army, Damn The Filipinos.

"And beneath the starry flag, we'll civilize 'em with a Krag…"

Krag referring to the Krag-Jorgensson rifle we used during the Spanish-American War.

How can you not love the old videos of them playing? A bunch of that stuff had to be custom made, including their vocoders. I always get sad when I remember them replacing the entire studio with four Pentium 4 laptops for Tour De France Soundtracks.
Fucking priceless.

Okay Mr. Rollins, remember that every sound here had to be manually created on a massive bookcase-sized synthesizer using not a computer, not knobs, but patch cables.
Your average wub wub shit, yeah you have a point there but there are many many talented musicians who have chosen to go with synths or computers. Squarepusher can actually play quite a few of his songs live too, at least one instrument of them (he tried to recreate his music with an entire live band a few years back).

Checked
Niggers will always be as retarded as they are arrogant
But there are two things i will always praise them for
Their cardio
And the Musical geniuses their race produses every now and then
Michael Jackson, Chuck Berry, B,B King.
All of them legends. if a brocken clock can be righttwise a day mabe niggers can to spawn a gem every now and then.
Many generes of rock music kinda decend from these 3

Gary Numan created music. The rest was just tuning up.

Jazz Blues and Rock are plebian shit.

Martial Industrial > Synthwave > Tuvan throat singing > taiko > folk> Anison > some gypsy shit > drunk people singing > whitenoise > mariachi polka > Jazz Blues and Rock

smh

that's clearly a kobold.

t. /tg/

also, mein führer, you're forgetting who invented the drum machines and monosynths (and ALL the technology inside them that they depend on). oh yeah, and the microphones, and the magnetic tape, and the radios playing the music and the electricity powering them… and so on…. so blacks didn't really even do any "starting," now did they?

okay, yeah, actually extremely angry right now. who wants to help me pen an ode to eradicating jews and set it to the tune of the score from Schindler's List, or some other musical piece that's sacred to foreskin eaters?

that's nice. now go back to sucking cocks.

Kraftwerk was first. Techno was just a bad parody of german electronic music.

You have no idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

Also here's George Barnes with the earliest guitar solo anyone can find. He was the only one in this group who wasn't a nigger and the only one not pictured in the video.

WE WUZ MARIACHIS AND SHEEEIIIIIIT!

How long before the original is memory holed?

It's like I'm living in the bizarroverse, how can people be this stupid

polite sage for off topic

As a proud frenchman I must point out that Jean Michel Jarre was there at the same time, and played a major role in pioneering electro acoustic music.
Although I admit that Germans are BTFOing everyone in techno now.

Reeeeeeing so fucking hard now… Isn't there one cultural thing that jews didn't ruin ?
Oy vey !

Everyone in that crowd is laughing at Schlomo or worshipping Taylor. This is what I fight for.

Unlike what niggers say, not even rock was created by them, it's just that the name rock n' roll was taken from how niggers used to call mating and then they turned it into:
"WE WUZ INVENTORS OF ROCK N' SHIT"

THIS

>white people do these "black" genres besides rap better.