Jay Z To Buy Weinstein's Share in Company. Turn It into a Black Lives Matter Propoganda Studio

tmz.com/2017/10/11/jay-z-harvey-weinstein-company-twc-buying-interest-share/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RETARDED CUMSKINS BTFO AGAIN. Thanks for pushing the Harvey thing into the spotlight, now enjoy your reward. hahahahaha

Reminder: This is why you're are and always will be rural retards.

TWC going full BET would actually be a good thing, because they would immediately go out of business. This company is done. They'll probably get bought out by another studio by the end of the year.

Embarrassing. I don't know what's worse, this or the #BoycottStarWarsVII retardation they pulled that ended up making Disney millions.

You idiots push for the replacement of you culture by niggers just as hard as the commies do.

Sounds like damage control from a goon because the left is currently eating itself.

Lol, no. It can't die quick enough. I think his point is that a bunch of apes wouldn't make propaganda of the same calibre that we have gotten used too. He's wrong though it will still be jews creating 90% of the content and holding most of the important positions.

Oh no, a molesting kike was replaced with a nigger.

huh. So this is the power of Holla Forums.

WIGGER LIVES MATTER TOO
why does eminem still think he's relevant?

Have dimensions of chess did this take?

*How many

You messed up. It's ok. We all make mistakes. Not prepare you anus because this is just the beginning. Maybe spend some time working on getting smarter so you don't fall for Jewish tricks the next time around. An important first step is to admit you're wrong though. You can start by admitting Trump is a pro-Israel puppet.

I, for one, look forward to seeing what kind of lulzy shit they produce.
You just know it's going to be ultra cringe flops.

I know this board is full of it but you have to get tired after awhile right?

Probably more movies like Hidden Figures.

Never going to convince anyone that the left eating each other is bad. Props on your fortitude in trying though.

Nobody ever said cumskins are smart.

What I find to be the funniest thing about that movie is how they completely glance over the fact that at one point, over 300,000 people were working on that mission. Clearly 3 random black negresses were vital to the success of it
Also NASA weren't too happy with the movie as it portrayed them segregating employees during the 60's when they didn't in reality.

Eminem's freestyle really sucks. Guys really fallen, arms look heavy. Should have stayed at home, eating mom's spaghetti.

M&M was better when he was doing silly songs and not the generic serious shit.
He'll never be as good as the Beastie Boys were. Yes I know all three of them were Jewish, not white.

his slim shady phase was cringe as fuck

Eminem's problem was his production was shit tier. I guess now his skills are going as well.

BLACKED

lol niggers

I disagree, his songs were catchy and not full of angsty teenager lyrics.

Except, you know, all the tests we have that measure intelligence.

This

You are all a bunch of dumb fucking hypocrites

Yawn.

WE

Thread hidden.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE! THIS FUCKING NIGGER CAN'T DO THIS! HE'S SUPPOSEDTO BE A WORTHLESS CRIMINAL, NOT A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN THAT HAS MORE CLOUT THAN I EVER WILL! THIS ISN'T FAIR! FUVK AFFIRMATIVE BLACKTION!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE!
Never Change/pol/eddit…Never change…

What is with all the shitposting in this thread? This is an abnormal amount of shitposting

newfag

This guy gets it. Why is it that Holla Forums are acting like a successful black business man is some sort of street thug? Could it be that they don't care about what character and type of black man he is but just the fact that he is black makes them hate him? What a bunch of sad little cuckolds they must be to think like that.

lol sudocuck

Nice samefagging my friend

remind how Tidal is doing again? Isn't he nearly bankrupt from that failure?

Nailed it. They just want to hate him because his skin is a different shade from theirs, he has a BBC and he is more successful than them…It's fucking tragic. Holla Forumsedit truly are hateful people and you know what they say about that. They are overcompensating for the little pale maggot in their trousers…So SAD!

Holy shit. Seek help immediately.

Clearly not or he wouldn't be buying into a media company would he? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

lol sudocuck

Yep. According to pol every black male dhould be a violent criminal but they should also hate black men for being non violentblack males… It's paradoxical and the polyps are stuck in a feedback loop of hating all black males.

The point is that pol hate him just for his blackness despite him being a successful business man, go ahead and try to justify that… I can wait.

i got no problem with this

ignore the larpers who cant do basic business

lol sudocuck

I love watching cumskins die out

What?

Absolutely pathetic. If you had a brain you'd be dangerous but you don't so nvm. I pity you, hate you and envy your blissful ignorance. I shit and piss on you and your beliefs and then I delicately wipe my ass on your t-shirt, flick the droplets of poss in your face and smugly walk away with a l grin on my face. I own your mind and I will dominate your body, I can dissect your belief system and still have time to reassemble it before dinner. In short I am your father, now get on your knees and worship daddy's dick like a good son.

nao ya dun it, murrica

How be are you exactly? You are aware of the basic concepts of an imageboard right? Don't just nod and smile blankly you fucking Dotard, I might be able to actually help you out here.

Posting is anonymous, maybe we are one person we aren't but even if we were you would never know it and it is impossible to verify so just grow up and stop screeching about "muh sudogoon" and "muh samefriends" and if you can't then you should fuck off and die.

Wasn't it already a propaganda studio?

lol sudocuck

lol modcucked memecuck

reminder 90% of posts ITT are one unmedicated schizoid

Where is your proof? you don't have any

Oh man, that SURELY won't piss people off. Because the majority of movie goers are niggers and cucked whites, and not actually chinks who really hate niggers and whites that don't want to see nigger propaganda 24/7.

I hope Jay Z succeeds, and absolutely destroys the Weinstein Company. And I think Harvey would do it, just to fuck over his brother who fucked him over.

you wouldn't reply if it wasn't true, you're too insecure even on the internet :^)

So no proof then. Typical trumpcuckery.

all the proof I need :^)

Do you even see the irony here? You are the mentally ill one.

So sad, Trumpcuck.
C'mon, daddy, bully me harder~

Do you have proof that the left is united?

oh my fuck this is delicious :^)

I'm
none of these posts are me

all the schizo talking to himself

Take your meds, Drumpfkin
I said, harder

Reminder the reason sudocuck is doing this schizo routine is he is desperately trying to get ID's and enforced rules on Holla Forums

never ever

What if Holla Forums had ids?
Just think about it.

Daily reminder that Jizz-Y likes pizza.

It's what he wants, it won't affect him because he's just evades and IP hops all the time, he wants ID for everyone else so he screech about trumpcucks in threads, and for the BO to enforce muh rules
The best thing to do is keep it the way it is, eventually he will kill himself through his lifestyle, he gets zero exercise,is bedlocked, is overweight with diabetes and has multiple other medical problems

Women like German Goo it is a fact of life.

Those both sound like good ideas to me. The only people who complain about rule enforcement here are the Holla Forums shitposters.

The only people who want rule enforcement here are redditors.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA