Sacramento Levee Failure

Hey goyim can rats swim? Let's find out
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/multiple-levee-breeches-reported-in-wilton-area/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MF9bO
youtube.com/watch?v=IRUa0j-Yj4o
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2016/03/30/hamid_firoozi_used_google_dorking_to_find_vulnerability_in_new_york_dam.html
ers.usda.gov/faqs/#Q1
w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_cycle
archive.fo/L4ssx
archive.fo/3AEgW
archive.fo/XTN0d
youtube.com/watch?v=vwIst1YiMdo
periscope.tv/w/1BRJjEDDOyaGw
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366
facebook.com/KCRA3/videos/10155026580966514/
scientificamerican.com/article/atmospheric-rivers-california-megaflood-lessons-from-forgotten-catastrophe/
l
sfgate.com/news/article/Oroville-Dam-spillway-hole-erosion-water-reservoir-10920358.php
y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need a flood-chan to pray to.

Reminder.

OH BABY

Oh you want your FEMA funds… guess you're going to have to cooperate with the feds on illegals.

No. Fucking. Way.

PRAISE KEK
THIS DAM IS BUSTIN' LOOSE

THREAD THEME

Muhahahaha, Faust would be proud, but unfortunately they'd still receive their gibs. Article was the modicum of brievity- anyone know how much of a Tragedy© this could become? God hates California, from man made drought to man made floods- perhaps there is a lesson for the swine to learnperhaps

This is such a typical government fuck up.

Can anyone briefly describe the impact this will have?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE MAGICAL WEAKENING LEVEE OF FLOODING!

Degenerate California filth will be washed away, but only if you reply:

WASH IT CLEAN, LEVEE-CHAN!

I'd move there in a fucking heart beat.

It is going to be so funny when the spics and mudslimes are either sabotaging shit or going to start.

Ca is fucked. Biggest damn in the country. Happening likely tonight (its like 2ft shy of overtaking it)
archive.is/MF9bO

Pic for scale

Sorry to spoil the fun, but the breaches is in Wilton, population: about eight white farmers and their Mexican slaves. Although, if the floodwater flows just about two miles northwest, it might solve half of our nigger problem.

Just saying.

Is that the same one they were trying to destroy because of some fish species like a year or two ago?

1st pic was just the spillway…. Here's the moneyshot

Trips confirm water headed Northwest.

BLESS YOU, KEK

Breaches
are
in Wilton.
/nigger

Kek'd. Let's see that shit go a couple of miles.

I live Sacramento, 16 miles from where the flooding is. Pic related is the relevant Wilton area that's flooding.

Is there any chance it'll break farther up?

I once drove my chevy to the levee when the levee was dry

This is an example of the "curse" for the notion of Calexit. Get meme'd, Commiefornia.
LEARN TO SWIM

The breeches are in Wilton. :^)

WASH IT CLEAN!

Don't know, first time looking at this. It would probably not do so if the levee is broken from the bottom right. That's just my guess, though.

(heiled)
Looking at that pic and the map above, as well as It looks like this could be a huge happening. I'm so ready to watch Cali drown.

Heres when they tested the spillway.

More info. on affected areas.

I have not listened to that song in longer than half of Holla Forums has been alive. That was when John Bonham was the drummer as well.

That looks pretty big. If that gave away, it would be like the damn wasn't there at all. At least for a short time.

In case any of you are thinking about moving here, I took the liberty of touching up this map to show where everybody lives.

BLACK = Rachet-as-fuck nignog turf
RED = Spics, spics everywhere
Green = Heavy money whites – you can't afford it

Now you know where to root for based floodwater.

SOME THINGS ARE SORTA FUCKED

Not to distract, but here's another California happening:

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bomb-scare-shuts-down-hollywood-highland-metro-station-el-capitan-theatre-974684

LEARN TO SWIM!

anyone know wtf got into Tool when they wrote this song? Normally they're liberal faggots and this song is about degeneracy being washed away by a great flood.

It's the Trump curse. CA is now damned.

Gee wiz didn't see that one coming.

One of the lyrics references "Arizona Bay," which was Bill Hicks' last album before he died. There was even a drawing of Hicks performing an autopsy on the inside cover of Ænima.

Thank Kek for postponing his wrath until I was in the clear.

Mirror dubs says Kek has your back. Safe travels.

Didn't know that.

There was a time when the left looked down on the self-indulgent culture and entertainment industry of LA

touché- saw it as soon as I hit new reply

Wait, am I reading this maps correctly, this could cleanse both niggers AND spics in one night? Where's the govenor's mansion- please please please tell me it is near the circle!

Is this "catastrophic" (deadly towering wall of water purging everything in the path) or "bad" (flooding streets and general bedlam).

Yup, and as Bill Hicks described it, Arizona Bay is what we'll get when California finally breaks off from the continent and goes into the ocean.

it's fukin nothing. some extra erosion on hill at best with dirty water.

Sorry, the mansion is in the white square downtown. Governor Moonbeam doesn't live there, though. He has a loft a few blocks away.

Hard to imagine nowadays.

Dank digits. Anyone have the California thread archives?

I think the concern is the water keeps rising and their primary outlet is fucked. Its going over the top

checked
SHADILAY

Here's some more detailed footage of the damage, without water covering it.

It's much bigger than in the thumbnail now.

PRAY THAT THE FLOOD MISSES THE CENTRAL VALLEY
Everything in the Valley from Bakersfield up to Sacramento are heavily conservative. Hopefully kek doesn't drown us as well. We're the only people keeping this state running. Well, that and we also supply the majority of the nation's food.

899.16 Ft now

The Big One will finish it off.

I should also add that during Trump's campaign here in California, he said that our water issue was such an easy fix.

IS THIS WHAT HE MEANT?

no, they expect one of us in the debris, brother. The water rises

When was this, exactly? The "Left Coast" meme was coined decades ago.

It's a drought, bro!

Its about fucking time you weebs caught onto this shit. Been following this for a couple days already. Its a fucked situation. Officials are trying to cover their asses and play it down. Nobody is going to cover the expenses of evacuating tens of thousands of people, especially considering this is will wipe out largely conservative areas. Doom may not be immediate, but it is pretty much a certainty at this point. The spillway is fucked, eroding the mountain, cutting a path toward the dam. The emergency spillway will cause more erosion and will be uncontrolled. They can hardly get away with using the regular spillway anymore and can't make repairs until summer. Between the crazy amounts of snowmelt and all of the storms, all the rivers and streams are already flooding on their own, multiple levees downstream already breached, mudslides and downed trees everywhere blocking highways and preventing much travel in general, its fucked. Its a fucked situation. Hoping I'll be alright roughly 75 miles south and slightly to the east of it.
P.S - LA does not encompass all of California. Bunch of you fucking dolts don't seem to understand that.

If you want to shine like the Sun, user, first you have to burn like it.

KEK PROVIDES
KEK PROTECTS

REMINDER THAT COMMIEFORNIA IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKED IN 2 DAYS WHEN OROVILLE SPILLS OVER

I might be wrong but this really doesn't seem like it would affect the people we want it to.

Anyone know otherwise?

This is exactly what happened.

It's on par with the geniuses in Los Angeles talking about 'reclaiming' the LA river and turning areas of it into a fucking park. Zero foresight. San Fernando Valley floods every time we get a tiny amount of rain because nobody bothers to clean out the gutters and storm drains and the city fucking contracts 3rd party niggerfaggots to do arboreal maintenence (ie: chop all the palm fronds and throw them over the fence into the wash).

Fuck this retard state.

Guess what will happen.

A lot of the US and China rely on that for food as well. Although, we could convert our massive and wasteful ethanol corn farms to a new grain basket fairly easily.
China would be fucked though.

(Heiled)

KEK PLEASE MAKE OUR MEMES MORE THAN JUST DREAMS

God doesn't hate California. You said it yourself. California hates God. And now, he will correct them.

TEACHING BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

Yeah, he'll correct California by killing everyone there who voted for Trump.
Go fuck yourself you fucking dumb ungulate.

Local MC Rides are IN YOUR AREA and have ALL the coconuts!

I'll remain in the wreckage brothers.

These dubs of OP only confirm that every time a levee breaks niggers and kikes suffer from the wraith of Kek.

Found the Californian. It's called collateral damage user, and you and your family drowning so all of California can perish is a good trade.

Kek is flooding commiefornia and making it drown into the ocean where it belongs

CUCK CALI KEK

CUCK CALI KEK

CUCK CALI KEK

God is GREAT.
I hope that the dam gives and cleanses commifornia

I live on the border of california and nevada, and everything around here is flooding like crazy too. They've been closing down roads everywhere.

Then 15 feet of snow and a week of rain hit. Sure glad we're giving those welfare checks to beaners instead.

at least the nevada side gets its shit together pretty quickly.

Time to get /comfy/

Kek damns you to hell you stupid fuck. Collateral damage? Maybe if the shit was taking out LA but it isn't. Its mostly Trump voters you filthy kike.
Seriously, I hope you get hogtied by a nigger and forced to watch as he rapes your whole family.
God doesn't look kindly upon folk like you. Yours is coming.

oh man. all that water…
please bust

LEARN TO SWIM

I wonder if we can find SCADA panels for the damn on shodan or something.

inb4 this is a false flag to waste the presidents time and government resources

Found this, any other oldfags remember this guy? (Couldn't embed)

youtube.com/watch?v=IRUa0j-Yj4o

There was a few other /oldguys/, good to see this guy is still kicking.

You from susanville?

Moved to reno from there only a couple of months ago, got out just in time, if you ask me.

I like how newfags now think oldfags are 2014s

Oh no. I hope they don't need FEMA money….

oh you 🎭

good job my dude

No you dont.

And you should evacuate California already. So that the rest of us are free and clear to reconquer it.

Nearly the entirety of the Deep South, the MD Line Belt states, and even Lower Yankiedom are extremely underutilized for how fertile the soil is and for how much water the Mississippi could provide.

The only thing California provides of actual importance? Port Cities on the Pacific. And thats literally fucking it. Food?

The Mississippi River Basin and Tributaries basically consist and the most massive chunk of arable land on the planet.

So go be a faggot somewhere else.

They know their time is growing short.

Can you fucking read you retard? In my post I already said that it would be easy to create a new bread basket here in America.

Tool is still a faggot band.

Read 'Technological Slavery'.

its 0.9 feet from spilling over

Its a possibility.
pic related is a SCADA panel for some other dam

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2016/03/30/hamid_firoozi_used_google_dorking_to_find_vulnerability_in_new_york_dam.html

Perhaps he was wondering why you'd drown a spic before throwing him out of the country.

Good, but also 3rd world tier.

PA dutch currently stuck in LA can confirm this. And the tree that actually provide ample shade? Fuck it! Let's cut them down to limb nubs right as spring hits. Every time I see it my heart fucking screams in enraged pain.

TFW live in San Diego. The Bay Area can flood for all I care. Wash all the degenerates away with the invaders.
THE WATER RISES

your shithole is fucked either way.

Is the Bay area what's going to be hit? I keep hearing names but I don't know where they go.

some aerial

wait i thought there was a draught in commiefornia?

Cuck Cali Kek

This will be the excuse needed to enact martial law. Kek is coming for commiefornia.

SOON
O
O
N

Seriously though I don't know how bad this really is?

Holy shit. Real possibility of happening.

Not an argument.

Rain is truly the best scenery to sleep comfy. Even more so now.

On the day of the rope we're hanging you pedos first

At least you make yourself easy to filter.

What the fuck, is California's problem that there is too much water or that there isn't enough? 6 months ago these faggots were complaining they were all going to die because they couldn't water their golf courses and almonds. I hope California floods over entirely, flash freezes, and then snaps and breaks the continental shelf into the ocean so I can move to the new beachfront in Arizona and I won't have to hear these faggots complain about water ever again.

You fucking Russian активные мероприятия internet trolls need to die. You live in a shitty country, and with all your Russian PhD's and high-level education, the best you can be is one of Putin's internet whores.

Russia is so shitty, you would likely sell your soul at the chance to live in the U.S. Inside you Russian trolls know the shitty $1,200/month Putin pays you is shit. Except the old KGB colonel keeps your asses fucked with no opportunity to prove yourselves in the FSB-nepotistic Russian state.

Try all you want to wish the U.S. would break apart, it won't happen. Cry as actual Orthodox Russian computer scientists in the Bay Area become millionaires writing shit code for shitty internet companies.

Fuck you for wanting dams to break. Kill yourselves. Go home and cry because Putin keeps you shackled in Russia. I bet your families take your money because they are so poor and you are internet whores that only do this to put food on the table.

Fuck you, Russians.

Yes we do.

ers.usda.gov/faqs/#Q1

Delicious hohol tears

Learn to read nigger.
Selling 8 billion dollars worth of avocados is not the same as
supplying the nations food.
You basically grow no corn or wheat, much less provide any meat products.
Your state sucks negroid ball sack, deal with it .

I know someone that lives right next to American River. Is their house fucked?

It's both.

In my area the geniuses failed to water entire streets of trees and even in some parks.
So they all died. Now they're going to chop them down and plant new ones. It's insane.

Polite sage for side discussion.

So now it's about wealth.
Unusually large nose detected.

what the fuck is happening to this place

I don't understand how this spillway erosion in any way could cause a serious happening.

There are no significant dams where I live, so maybe I am just confused. It seems to me that the dam is structurally fine, and this spillway is the only problem. But the spill way is basically just a long cement shoot that water moves through from the lake to the river below. So this long cement shoot broke apart, and now the water is escaping and forming a parallel course of water down to the river below.

Don't get me wrong, by breaking out of the spillway, it's eroding the land next to it and fucking up shit immediately next to the spillway. But isn't that the only damage?

The water is still ultimately going where it needs to go, which is the river below. The mechanisms that control water flow through the spillway seem to be working fine, and the dam seems to be holding fine.

So if the dam doesn't need to be relieved of pressure, there is no problem. If the dam does need to be relieved of pressure, the mechanisms to do so are functioning, and the water is going where it needs to go. It's just the path the water takes is a little funky.

Obviously, it needs repair, but seems to be working fine so far as not failing goes.

Why are we talking about all of commiefornia being flooded? Just for keks?

Omg the idiots. Its beautiful.

The problem is that it is very difficult to block a high pressure spew of water. Its eroding the chute and dam itself at a high rate, risking a larger breach. You can't just dump sand into it, nor cement. It'll just get blown away. Of course once its all flooded and water levels are equal repairing it is easy, getting rid of the water is not.

t. dutchfag

The weather comes from the west.

they've got another 2 months in the rainy season and then another 2 of the melt water from higher elevations.

i wouldn't bet on that shit holding for 4 months

supposedly the spillways were built on compacted clay, not bedrock. Also inspections and maintenance have been lacking. this is the aging infrastructure Trump was talking about

jetstream looks like it's going to give CA a good dicking

polite sage

live now

w ww.kcra.com/nowcast

This.
From what I understand, California is like putting a water hose onto your sidewalk instead of putting it onto your grass. Guess which one dries faster and overflows faster.

This summer was a drought and they said it was going to get worse every year and cali was becoming a desert. Now look.

btw I live very near oroville, this place is full of republican trump supporters so that town going down would be bad you just have to hope the resoivor flood breaks levees further down the system to wipe out leftists

Levee-chan is spilling her juices all over Commiefornia. Slut.

https:/ /twitter.com/TotalZombie/status/830452927428898816/video/1

PULL IT

t. Trump

Run while you still can

Beautiful

B-but muh drought! The news and the government told everyone there wasn't even enough water to keep the lawns green!

Please go to Sacramento mothman. We need you to start the happening!

God said he would never flood the whole earth again - which implies he's still cool with flooding places like Sacremento apparently :^)

That happened faster than I expected.

Aw, you saved my meme. Have a cleaned up version.

fixed that for you.

1.200 dollars is a pretty nice salary. When you live in country which its society doesnt make you miserable, you need WAY less money to live happily.

http: //sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/multiple-levee-breeches-reported-in-wilton-area/

The flooding has started, but authorities are telling people to stay put, instead of evacuating them. I wonder if this will cost lives.

well I guess we know where kek sits on the matter

When failures happen it usually happens quickly because there's also multiple underlying issues. California has spent years not doing proper maintenance and surprise! Now you get to see them scrambling trying to repair an issue that has multiple underlying problems. Reminds me of the asinine no-burn policies in various parts of North America. There's parts of forests here in Western Canada and in the US(California) that haven't had a fire burn since the 1970's, and the crap on the ground is 3' thick in areas. It's made even worse by the pine beetle problems we have in Canada for instance which kill the trees, leaving them ripe to go up like an oil soaked log. That was one of the reasons why the Fort MacMurry, AB fire burned so quickly and outside of what was expected. And why Slave Lake, AB was burned to the ground.

that sucks, unfortunately republic trump supporters from california made 0 difference in the election.

fucking autistic virgins. At least I know you won't pass your shit genes on

that was fast

source
http s://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1964182_Biggest-dam-in-the-country-is-going-to-overflow-this-friday-Big-Update-with-pictures-and-video-pg38.html&page=53

Sweet digits, but why the fuck did you spoiler and then break the link in 2 places? What's even the point of spoilering, you cant even click and drag it.

opsec

Excellent numbers there, arfcom

WASH IT CLEAN LEVEE-CHAN

BIG ONE?

Maybe you'll understand the appeal of DFC someday.

polite sage for offtopic.

BIG ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BYE BYE CALIFORNIA
BYE BYE 55 ELECTORAL VOTES

Nobody fucking cares who clicks that link.

WASH IT CLEAN LEVEE-CHAN

You send them back wet? I guess that's why they're called wetbacks!

LEARN TO SWIM

LEARN TO SWIM

Topkek, this is literally a catastrophe and only Sacramento local news and Holla Forums know how bad it is. No other news is reporting it and the local authorities are condemning the locals to be anally ravished by torrents of water and mud

Third pic shows how incompetent these people are; just a few hours ago they claimed it wouldn't breach, but it is currently breaching in more places than one.

They shall be punished for their insolence!

Praise Kek!

I wonder if i'll be able to feel it from the midwest

You implied we would have to give up anything. We wouldnt. At all.

See

Not to mention growing those crops is a major reason why California had such severe water shortages. They actually had enough water….when they werent being retarded

(checked)
Damn, it even looks like a firm left hook at that.

Live stream.

holy shit
ALL THAT WATER LMAO

OH BABY

Already shoa'd user.

The Trump curse grows stronger with each iteration.

Nevermind I'm a blind idiot.

Here's video of the waves going over the emergency spillway.

The guy in the stream is starting to get worried, it's gonna be a big flood.

Why don't they just drink the water up?

GET READY CALIFORNIA
100% SEA
0% WEED

"undocumented water" KEK

Californians refuse to drink any type of liquid that doesn't have caffeine in it.

Huh. From that video alone, it doesn't look that bad so far. Is it supposed to rain more within the next few days?

Kek says so.

i cant help but notice that its a clear sunny day , no more rain.

CUCK CALI KEK

But this >>9233803 is what it looks right now. The dam is eroding as we speak. And it's likely that one big rainstorm, or just a bit of bad luck could lead to a breach.

Oh, well nevermind then. They're fucked lmao.

I'd live there.

It definitely isn't news here in Los Angeles. I haven't heard a single fucking thing about it and no one I've spoken to has even heard of the Oroville Dam. God the people who have come to be known as Californians are such trash.

It looks like the emergency spillway and the spillway are going to merge soon.

The major reason we have water shortages is because they keep pouring our stored water into a delta to help some stupid fish.

Imagine if frogs started leaping from the water

Why the fuck would you put a fish before your own species?

1. People
2. Fish
3. Commiefornians
Real easily, user.

Watch it be some shitty little bony fish that is not even good for eating.

It's just some really tiny fish iirc, and even if it was large and edible there's no way they'd be fishing it

WASH AWAY THE GAYS

Old live stream went down new stream here:

is comfy, thanks.

Well I got my glass of chambord a dominican cigar a montecristo sammich and my fave pair of slacks and a palestinian ass slave I'm as comfy as one can be based goyim all we need now is dam-kun to fulfill her end of the bargain and sack sacremento

t. kike

it's getting bigger!

YEAH!

CUCK CALI KEK

(checked)

I doubt it will breach today. There is still more than enough soil to keep things save. A few more days like this, or worse, and things might look different, though.

i wonder whos behind this post
polite sage

CUCK CALI KEK

They swim very well, actually.

Go gas yourself you insufferable namefag.

tree hugging faggots care more about some stupid fish than you know the actual ecology

And they have the fucking audacity to want a water pipeline from Oregon and Washington. Fuck california, holy shit.

HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE

It's actually how the water cycle works. Nutrient rich water from the land.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_cycle

I know, but pouring it in intentially not in a river that can be used, or just wasting it is stupid
if you have it, use it for fresh water purposes, don't turn it salty

t-they're evacuating the fish, but leaving the people

archive.fo/L4ssx

The fish deserve the water more than people who decided that a desert was a good place to set up a farm. Damming that river collapsed the commercial fishing industry in northern California.

CUCK CALI KEK

what the hell

Holy shit.

CUCK CALI KEK

dumb fish heads

I hope to god this is fake I'm getting dizzy with rage thinking about it.

Salmon are worth a ton of money as game fish. People will go to great lengths to catch a big one and going to great lengths means spending money, probably all in the state - the local tackle shop, the guide, the fishing license, the bait, the gas to drive there, the lodgings, the food…

For the glory of Kek! DIE MOTHERFUCKERS DIE

I think I'll quit the internet, and switch to alcohol or heroin. That would be better for my health than news like this.

I should be surprised, but I am not. Sacumento is a disaster of shit hole anyway.

Come on let's get this going.

But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but PERMANENT DROUGHT IN THE SOUTHWEST GLOBAL WARMING CLIMATE CHANGE WAAAAAAAAAAA

Wew

Best laugh I've had today.

longstanding tool fan here

they hate LA, that's basically it

LA's on a faultline that will probably lead to its total oblivion, potentially by sinking

tool is good btw fuck you faggots

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE FISHES

I'd rather save a salmon than a non-white human.

lol

A twitter campaign accusing California of being abhorrent racists and citing the diversity of their population as they do this would yield results.

CA doesn't care about the migrant farm workers downstream, but it will save Salmon because they're more "profitable"

could work

checked

#FarmhandsOverFish

This was the most recent video of the spillway and the uploader just removed it, why?

This is why you record shit.

Blatant loli spam

salmon isn't expensive especially compared to other seafood. I only pay 8 per lb

Oy Vey there's evidence that the liberal local government knew about an incoming disaster and did nothing but sit on its hands for a week. Betta delete the evidence so we can blame Trump for not utilizing California state funds on anything other than subsidizing immigrants and shit teir state colleges.

He just doesn't care about Hispanic people goyim

No, second. First go the tripfags.

he's heading over to the other side via ATV

HAHAHAHA. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. PRAISE KEK. PRAISE THE TRUMP CURSE.

What's the best stream right now?

downstream of the emergency spillway

Is there anything live? All the streams seem to have been taken down.

quads confirm

It's gonna be brutal when the flow over the emergency spillway increases to rates similar to the service spillway.
Seeing as how a purpose build concrete one is getting more fucked up as we speak that whole hillside is going to get wrecked.
I'm going to sleep snug, and leave the smug to you for the next 9 hours or so.

LEARN TO SWIM

Now here's an ugly thought: What if each state was designed to be like a self contained bubble that deprived the citizens of one resource, as an experiment to see how they'd react?

archive.fo/3AEgW

CUCK CALI KEK

There are none at the moment, they all were shoah'd

Pure poetry. The Trump curse never disappoints.

wew lad

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

'avin' a bit of 'o a probl'm 'er m8?

Can someone please make that bicycle meme of California right now lmao

PLS

reminds me of pic related

LEARN TO SWIM

If you don't maintain your critical infrastructures, you win.
If you build your spillway on clay, you win.

Wipe a few cities off the map.

I am Governor Jerry Brown

You ask as if it was the first time you've seen a leftard.

2018: Gov. Jerry Brown begs Trump for shipments of food to prevent mass die of aids patients

Trump should deny it unless they pass a bill making sanctuary cities illegal. Then all the cucks will come out to fund the damage themselves to say "we don't need no white man Trump". Let them pay.

"LEARN TO SWIM"

archive.fo/XTN0d

Also, here's a crappy livestream

http:/ /www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411

10 to 1 if it does go Moonbeam will come on TV and blame it on the Republicans, Trump, and "Climate Change." Not the fact that the state is more worried about spending money on getting illegals driver's licenses and making it easier for them to vote illegally than it is on fixing critical infrastructure.

Withholding federal income taxes is in violation of the 16th Amendment. It's patently illegal.

didn't stop the CA "leadership" from threatening to do it, only to turn around with hat in fucking hand begging for federal relief funds less than two weeks later

UNDERRATED

The wall is defense, so it can fall under the defense budget
unemployment is at 30+% so there's fuckloads of workforce just waiting to be used

PLEASE FLOOD

We may be facing the advent of what's been labeled as Super El Nino.
tl;dr: The weather patterns become self-reinforcing, resulting in years-long persistence.

One may even have been responsible for the destruction of the Moche civilization, who were advanced for their time.

It's already ENSO neutral, slightly la nina. It might go back to el nino later this year. The info in this link is not necessarily accurate, they were predicting super el nino for fall 2014 and it ended up being an average one at the end of 2015.
www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf

lol Turns out this is not the only fucked up dam in Sacramento.

The watershed empties into the bay area. Praise kek, good luck flood-chan!

Kek whats going on now?

Let Oroville rot, it's full of niggers anyway.
Dam that shit up before it gets here tho

t. chico

It drains into a huge tidal marsh known as the Delta. You could empty Lake Tahoe into that area and get zilch for results downstream. It's a fucking huge bog with a chemical plant and a yacht club attached to it. Two large rivers merge in Sacramento and flow into the area. It's more than capable of handling the runoff.

Source: I grew up there and live in Sacramento.

So what can we expect to be damaged by flood? Just Sacramento?

SHADILAY

sauce on that first pic?

Gee, it'd be unfortunate if they had an earthquake on the fault line too, but I'll take a good ol' drowning marxist scum. All that hair dye, obesity, and egos must sink 'em like a rock.

The inflow seems to be decreasing rapidly. If this continues, today is going to be a quiet Sunday.
Could be that this value is calculated from level change and outflow, and is now bogus because it is at the overflow.

It pretty surely is bogus. Look at how linear the drop is since it started overflowing.

I just did some calculating about the flow over the emergency spill. Assuming it behaves as a broad crested weir, with a length of 860 feet. You get flows of 2642, 7474, 13732, 21142, 29547 at 1, 2, …, 5 feet respectively.
To be honest, that seems a bit low compared to the flow going through the normal spillway. Is there any civil engineering user that can shed some light on this?

Yesterday they were talking about inflows being in the 80k range and outflows being in the 60k range. I don't understand how the lake levels would drop under those circumstances.

IIRC that was with the main spilway doing 55,000 and the emergency doing 6,000-12,000. The emergency would have to be doing 25,000 to make up the difference and equal inflows.

Also multiple articles have stated the power plant is shut down so the normal and emergency spillways are the only ways out.

The thing I don't get is why the news was reporting that outflows aren't keeping up with inflows then in the next breath saying everything will be fine.

They be lying mate.

Any updates?

www. youtube.com/watch?v=UFpDJ_NsEDo

Road is gone. They are cutting power lines to avoid pulling down all the towers when one fails.

Normies may consider themselves lucky they are not all dead.

Uh… Guys? Shit may be getting real.

It's happening.

LEARN TO SWIM, COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

i'm ready

CUCK CALI KEK

And just when I thought this was a dud thread…

Please kek, grant us a happening.

THERE'S NO WAY MSM WILL MISS THIS

LOOK FOR STREAMS

RUB A DUB DUB
Also, have you guys seen that there are DESIGNATED streets in San Fran?
it's like a legit problem
if Levee-chan gets down there though, not then

bitch i'm looking for rivers

I was this close to making a pun in the same vein. Thank you for picking up my slack.

Kek wills it. Wash away the normies !

LEARN TO SWIM
COME FOR ME, LEVEE-CHAN

how much of cali is at risk here?

Hopefully not the part that voted Trump.

lel kek protects

Possibly Sacramento.

NEED STREAMS
this is all I could find, after not looking that hard

youtube.com/watch?v=vwIst1YiMdo

This stream keeps erroring out before it even begins.

dis bout to get gud

I feel like I am watching Fukushima happen all over again. Same lies and now HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS OUT OF CONTROL.

EARTHQUAKE WARNING! The water is acting like a lubricant, the rocks will shift soon. It will be a huge shift, massive energy outlet. This event will be historic.

Can't wait. Muh hydro green energy. So safe.

top lel I hope this happens soon, earthquake fucking when?

periscope

periscope.tv/w/1BRJjEDDOyaGw

webcam

Triple shake! Triple quake!!!

The San Jacinto will go tonight. KEK wills it.

No audio on the Periscope, but that live webcam will have a pretty amazing shot of water going somewhere fast if this kicks off.

NEWS CHOPPER STREAM

thanks

That is not how soil liquefaction works my friend.

This is looking pretty intense already.

It has audio, click the button

I did. Nothing's coming through. Not sure why. I'm getting audio from everything else.

Hoo boy, that looks bad.
Also the guy on the phone is really, really bitching those in charge out.

Wait what's happening

So will this hit Sacramento?

DAM BROKE

Kek confirms with a full house.

LEVEE-CHAN IS ABOUT TO FUCK CALI

8 years of King Nigger; we can't even keep our dams maintained.

FLOODING IS GETTING INTENSE

RED ALERT EVAC TO HIGHER GROUND NOW

Butte county is about to get washed.

No. Will follow the feather river. Sac, unfortunately, will be safe.

Naturally, I'm pretty sure this region is all rural, working class white people. The spics and nogs and liberals all live in the cities. Yep, Butte County went Trump.

NEWS REPORTS ANOTHER STORM SYSTEM ARRIVING WEDNESDAY

Livestream
https ://www.facebook.com/KCRA3/videos/10155026580966514/

Mexican pickers live close where they work. These farmers hire mostly spics. Don't feel to bad for them.

REST IN PIECES CALIFORNIA
YOU WON'T BE MISSED

Feel bad for the conservatives in the path whose lives are going to get imminently fucked. Why couldn't it have happened to LA. Oh well, fun to watch a happening anyways. And here I would have figured that damn in Africa would have given way first

Dam leaky Cali dyke!

THREE MINUTE ESTIMATION ON THE DAM

Then this is boring. I thought this got a sticky because something big would happen, when all it will be is a flooding of some town. At least the governor showed some stupid hypocrisy.

Goddamnit user you were so fucking close to quints

DAILY REMINDER THAT THOSE WHO DIDN'T EVACUATE ALREADY SHOULD BE AWARDED THE DARWIN AWARD

"Possibility of structure breach within 30 minutes."

Holy fuck.

Still a possibility the whole dam will go not just the spillway.

WASH THEIR SINS AWAY

Save white children

Haha, this is what happens when you spend all your funds on immigrants and illegals and not your own people.

Oh and guys, the livestream has no chat filter. It's beautiful.

THIS

The Livestream has audio commentary and unfiltered chat, while the Facebook version of the same stream has much, much better video quality. I'm watching the FB while listening to the Livestream.

sounds about right.

ahhhhhhh this could be huge carnage, my anxiety is through the roof watching this. The Oroville mayor (?) sounded so pissed, not sure how much of a hand he had in this tbh, but he sounded sincerely angered by the fact that his higherups refused to listen to his warnings. Anyone from the area know the history of where to lay the blame for the dam's failure.

The engineers weren't accounting for the additional force of memes.

So is the damn dam gonna fully collapse or is it just an overflow?

You're not shitting us.

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN?
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME?
WON'T YOU COME?

The news channel said they just discovered a new damaged area at around 4PM local time, which means about 2 hours ago.

KEK DO IT

I'll bet all those celebrities who wouldn't stop collectively scolding us about MUH DARFUR will be all over this now that there are Americans who are about to lose everything to out of control floodwaters. Right? Right?

So let me get this straight, if the emergency spillway is used too much it could erode its foundation and completely blow.

If it blows the water flowing out can erode itself a brand new channel around the dam.

There's another good storm arriving wednesday, so it it starts leaking today . . .

Thanks user, I'd missed the faceboook post.
facebook.com/KCRA3/videos/10155026580966514/

Estimates are at it breaking about ~25 minutes from now.

it's already falling apart

À propos of nothing, this symbol wasn't called "black Sun" until like the 90s. It's Sonnenrad - sun wheel. Of course, maybe we have more than enough reasons of our own to associate it with darkness and chaos…

From what it sounds like, there is already erosion and they're expecting a structural failure.

=LET IT FLOW==

(checked)

The weather guy looks like Reviewbrah.

What the fuck? Why would they allow their dam to get to such a ramshackle condition?

He's pretty high-energy.

CAN'T HINDER LINDER

Not at all dude.

gotta feed the spics, user

This is what happens when you spend money on niggers and mexicans instead of your dam

This is NOT A Drill.
This is NOT A Drill.
This is NOT A Drill.

They spent all the fundages on beaner welfare.

tbqh, a lot of America's infrastructure is in terrible shape. Remember the 35 freeway bridge collapse a few years ago? Hundreds and hundreds of bridges across the US are in just as bad a shape as it was before it collapsed.

Uh, random beaners with a babby on the on-site webcam?

Evacuation orders extended right to the southern border. It's happening.

Because they'd been having a drought for some time, they reallocated the funds used for maintaining the dam.

This is a major mistake on behalf of the state government, and (assuming our guys aren't all dead after this) is likely to polarize the populace against their state government. It won't completely uncuck them, but it'll turn it from 66% pozload to 58% pozload, maybe.

Wait, ALL the way to the southern border? Source?

They thought we were so far in a drought that the whole state was bone dry, hence no dam repairs.
Also gotta feed the beaners with out tax money.

As a Californian, please purge my fucking state.

someone post the rare, pepe the flood god

Southern county border you mong.

This is a happening alright but it's really not going to kill the people we want.

You've got enough sensible answers, so let me give you a tin foil one.

TRUMP DETONATED THE DAM TO COERCE PUBLIC OPINION INTO SUPPORTING HIS INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING
(and cutting off spics, niggers, and shitskin refugees)

Nah they'll just blame trump. It's easier.

VERY rare flood pepe
only usable on days like this

Its not apocalyptic yet - but its getting there. The dam is constructed on bedrock so a complete dam failure is not imminent - although with another very strong storm - this could change. Mild flooding through the spillway is a given. Power plant generators are underwater. There is no way of the water escaping the dam because of the power plant shutdown. All water thereby must go over the dam, through the spillway. If the dam gives, its Johnstown 3.0

Doug Lamalfa said so on the livesteam, I think he did anyway, said he got a warning about it.

wew

meme it.

Nothing to see here goy, everything is fine.
Honestly thought this would be over after the emergency spillway started up. Kek forgive me for doubting you

THIS FUCKING DAM WAS BUILD OVER A DECADE BEFORE THE MOON LANDING, IT WAS BUILT TWO YEARS BEFORE THE USSR SENT THE FIRST PROB TO THE MOON HOLY SHIT

Facebook stream went down.

Just announced on news:

Mandatory evacuations; failure imminent!

Because it's more important for our traitor politicians here to get money fo dem programs and fo dem illegals than actually fixing infrastructure.

https:// lives tream.com/KRCR/events/3724366

All Praise Kek!

I'm in there too, but the video quality is shit.

California has invested jack shit into its critical infrastructure ever since the space race.
I hardly have to espouse where all the money goes.

BRAVO CALIFORNIA
R
A
V
O

C
A
L
I
F
O
R
N
I
A

Some people won't get out in time it seems. Traffic looks endless.

it's really happening!

ah i just changed it to 720 and it's fine

THREAD THEME

Weird. My setting said 720 but I didn't get 720 until I set it back down to 320 and then back again. Thanks.

Did he just say they're going to be holding this conference IN OROVILLE

Nearer My God To Thee

Am I seeing right, did the whole dam overflow already?

Need to feed beaners so they can get votes. If this flood is as bad as it might be California is going to be in worse shape than Louisiana after Katrina.

That's the emergency spillway.

The money goes into leftists' pockets, gun buybacks, and feeding niggers/illegals

Wow, what bigots. It's not damaged or failure or anything like that, ok? How can they not understand that the dam self identifies as a waterfall?

Is this Sodom and Gomorrah?

Officials were denying any possibility of this happening up until 4:45. One hour and fifteen minutes later, there is massive evacuation calls.

It is overflowing right now in a controlled-ish manner. The issue is that this could cause a failure of some point leading to a domino effect of failures and SHTF

topkek

Also just a reminder that God wills this flood, pic related was taken yesterday

LIVE COVERAGE

So God broke his covenant?

Same stream but with unfiltered chat here.

h ttps://livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366

Already done.

Kek spoke through me to warn your sides yet you doubted him? Never doubt bibi never doubt kek lads he shall always come through in the end.

Could it wipe out Sacramento?

Nah he said he'd never flood the ENTIRE earth again - never said anything about a localized Sodom purge

WEW

It's raining Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

PRAISE KEK

LEARN TO SWIM

If the levies in Sacramento fail, it's possible.

they're evacuating farther and farther south

stream?

Based God.

hopefully

wew

Remember lads - in the 1800s, what is now downtown Sacramento was under 12 feet of water for months. California is a land of extremes. It goes from long, bone-dry droughts to Biblical floodwaters in a matter of weeks.

scientificamerican.com/article/atmospheric-rivers-california-megaflood-lessons-from-forgotten-catastrophe/

and San Francisco. It'll pick up debris along the way.

Your god is a lie which was told to your ancestors by kikes who subverted European culture whilst spreading their 3 desert religions throughout the world.

HEIL WOTAN!

Those 15 RV spaces will never be filled.

Holy fuck that's a huge chunk.

l ivestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366

My God hates kikes.

thought press conferences was supposed to be 15 minutes or so ago

Reported for kike shill.

UPDATE: Expected to fail within the hour!

Filter the shills, don't let them derail a happening.

Did the main presenter have a breakdown? he's been removed.

FUCK YOU KIKE, AND FUCK YOUR DESERT RELIGION!

SAUCE FOR TENDIES

Get Out

Jefferson will fill the place of commiefornia if they will succeed with the Calexit.

New Sodom will be devoid of a proper resource of drinking water once Jefferson becomes part of the Union.

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Wew lad, nice d&c attempts, you don't have to be a christfag to make the rainbow+floodwaters reference :^)

FLOODWATERS IN 60

WASH IT CLEAN, LEVEE-CHAN

kek oh fuck

Holy shit everyone from butte county is retarded.

If the dam were to fail, about how many bodies would we be looking at?

Zog Christians don't know their own fucking book. The real stuff it says would justify Hitler so they deem it as non-canon "I't don't matta". IE The whole damn thing. I mean the prophecy of the UTTER annihilation of Israel? OYYY VEYYY THIS ISN'T REAL GOY, LISTEN TO (((JOEL OLSTEEN)))

A fuck ton

we've been hearing about this shit for like three days..now they panic that people are still there
PRESS CONFERENCE NAO

Oroville by itself is 16,000 people.

why isn't this stickied?

It is stickied you retard.

Hahaha, learn to swim califags.

lol look at the pixilation of the press conference

Anyone have any tinfoil theories about this? I suppose negligence can explain it just fine but I wonder if there's anything jewy going on.

I'm far enough south I'm not overly worried, unless the dam itself goes. That'll fuck everything south of Redding. Especially Sacramento.

100,00 if we're lucky.

Yeah, Jesus specifically calls Jews the "sons of the devil."
You'll never hear most modern preachers say that however. The Church needs to be purged and reborn again.

100,000 even.

Can someone sage that please? I forgot to request that for off topic.

kek it sounds like the pres conference itself is already underwater.

I supplied one

CUCK CALI KEK

god this tv station sucks

I mean, the thing is older than anyone on this board.

how hard is it to make a decent stream in current year

tfw when fucking with their press conference

(Checked)

anyone needing refreshments?
you're gonna get a whole lot of water

pixel grandpa is back

This is fucking beautiful!

Fuck this leftist shithole.

PRAISEKEK!

kek

news station switched over to somebodies cellphone
LOL

The trump curse is growing stronger in nature

IT'S RUBIO

This is a town full of rural whites who voted Trump, retard…

PRAISE KEK
DESTROY CALI

Wash it clean levee chan

Oh yes Levee-chan, drown them in it.~

flooding commiefornia isn't flooding the whole planet

indeed it is very majority white
he 2010 United States Census[20] reported that Oroville had a population of 15,546. The population density was 1,194.8 people per square mile (461.3/km²). The racial makeup of Oroville was 11,686 (75.2%) White, 453 (2.9%) African American, 573 (3.7%) Native American, 1,238 (8.0%) Asian, 56 (0.4%) Pacific Islander, 554 (3.6%) from other races, and 986 (6.3%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1,945 persons (12.5%).

That water is flowing around the dam… It's going to happen, that ground is bound to give way if it's like the clay ground down hill.

this stream is such shit

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

DO IT LEVEE-CHAN!

oh fuck…

but Sacramento and San Fran, which are downstream, are very much NOT.

Oh well, there will be pressure to divert state funds into rebuilding 'red areas'. That still takes gibs out of the pockets of leftists and their pets.

wash it all away, the true Conservatives are more north.

topkek

If only it were the Fulsom lake that was blowing.

I can't really get a handle on how far it's going to go. On one hand, San Fran is far away. On the other, that is an unholy fuckload of water, and it's directly upriver.

CUCK CALI KEK

not surprised at all

So if this dam collapses, how much water does California lose?
Aside from the initial flooding, what would the implications be on the bigger cities be? Less water?

6 GORILLION GALLONS OF WATER user
AND IT'S GOING TO WASH ALL THE JEWS AWAY

YES

They expect some of us at the wreckage brother

IT LOSES SACRAMENTO AND SAN FRANCISCO
BUST LOOSE FOR ME LEVEE-CHAN

That is one shitty stream

looks like theres 3 superfund sites there too whic means this water could spread some serious pollution
Oroville has three designated superfund cleanup sites, two of which have been cleaned up and delisted: a Koppers Co. wood treatment plant, a Louisiana Pacific sawmill, and the Western Pacific railyard.

The Koppers Co. plant was listed on September 21, 1984 for pentachlorophenol (PCP), dioxin, furan, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH), and heavy metals (copper, chromium, and arsenic) contamination due to chemicals spilled on unpaved areas.[33][34]

The Louisiana-Pacific sawmill was listed on June 10, 1986 for pentachlorophenol PCP, dioxin, furan, heavy metals (arsenic, boron, and copper), and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) contamination. Following remediation, the site was delisted on November 21, 1996. The sawmill was shut down in 2001.[35][36]

The Western Pacific Railroad yard was listed on August 30, 1990 for volatile organic compound (VOC) and heavy metals (arsenic, lead, and chromium) contamination. Following remediation, the site was delisted on August 29, 2001.

commiefornia can't do anything right in the current year

Holy
Fuck

Sac, yes. Frisco, no. Mountain range between Sacramento and San Francisco.

This shit ain't fair, man.

Gee, thanks for the advice weather service.

THE TIDE RISES

Dude get the fuck to high ground

grow up, fag

sfgate.com/news/article/Oroville-Dam-spillway-hole-erosion-water-reservoir-10920358.php
"The department does not expect the discharge from the reservoir to exceed the capacity of any channel downstream as the water flows through the Feather River, into the Sacramento River and on to the San Francisco Bay."

Nah, people look at the water and think, "That's only a few feet deep, it's fine! Then they drive into it not realizing just how much fucking water is coming at them and how fast and they end up getting drowned trying to cross.

there is a way to hack and manipulate the EAS

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIVE STREAM?

Yeah, but they've claimed every single step of the way that they didn't expect the next step to come at all.

You buying that?

wait found one
y outube.com/watch?v=vwIst1YiMdo

The point is the flow pattern. It's going to hit San Francisco and wash away the gays.

This is gonna go off in the night too. Rescue will be quite difficult for many hours.

BLACK HOLE SUN

WON'T YOU COME

AND WASH AWAY THE GAYS?

BLACK HOLE SUN

WON'T YOU COME?

WON'T YOU COME?

thank you anons

either way they're fucked

Kek, they've been saying shit like that for the past few days even when it was obvious to everyone it would happen. Lies, lies and more lies

Not in the slightest. The point is WHERE the water will go.

they've been blowing that sort of smoke up our asses for a few days. It is getting worse and worse

Will this over flood other dams also?

They're trying to meme away this disaster, they don't realize they're up against a greater power.

Everyone knew the risks of praising a chaotic god user. If California is the price to pay so be it.

Looking at the pictures I do wonder what fucking idiot designed it. Any one with even the least bit of common sense can see why it would fail and why it failed. Thin layer of concrete places just over the ground with soil and all. No visible ground reinforcement. Side "rails" are just slabs slapped together.

I'm waiting for the dam to trigger The Big One when 154 billion gallons of water bust loost along with a dam and countless tons of rock and soil.

California is seconds from doomsday.

you don't know shit about kek faggot

This is the part where the Chinese man says "BAKA NA" and the subtitles say "IMPOSSIBLE…!" as the tidal wave of protagonist might overtakes them.

screencap for anyone not wanting to bother with livestream

o shit

thats not even now it's gotten dark and worse

cuck cali kek

baka is Japanese, chinese is 白痴 or Baichi romanized

I REALLY HOPE THIS FUCKING DAM BUSTS

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE GAYS?

No need this go around, this truly is a happening.

Or end up getting rescued from the roof of their car. But if this catastrophically goes- we are talking tsunami levels of pressure and undertow. There won't be any rescuing.

Exactly what they've been saying since this started.

I was making a joke about a shounen trope, I know it's not Chinese.

Wheres an user with a Stinger missile/tnt drone when you need one…

Wanting sodomite enabling califags to flee from God's wrath…
really makes you think

What if the kek is feeling mischievous and gives the San Andreas a little 8.0 shake at the same time?

Holy shit, this is really happening.

it's amazing that they waited until the last few hours to evacuate

CUCK CALI KEK

user PLEASE, MY ERECTION CAN ONLY GET SO BIG

I'm glad I didn't study slope for nothing then
I did, don't learn chinese

Yeah. I wonder how long it will take Gov. Moonbeam to issue a state of emergency?

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

what the fug

KOOL-AID MAN WHERE ARE YOU
BREAK THROUGH THAT WALL AND KILL THOSE JEWS

Butte County is on our side, politically. SF is downstream, though. Hopefully the water will make it that far and will justify Butte being one found in the wreckage.

Also this news stream keeps fucking with me; my name is Jeremy and I'm not used to hearing other people named it.

Fuck

It's gonna be dark as shit once this sucker breaks free. We probably won't be able to see it

we know, lel

Don't worry, I read the threadcap from the user who works in the Chinese steel mill industry.

I swear to god you niggers had best not be giving me blue balls about San Fran getting BTFO.

You know whats weird? Me and my old 4chan meme girlfriend both liked Butte County Sheriffs Department on facebook years ago because we thought it was funny. Butt County. We're in Michigan.

Now its gone.

OH FUG :DDDDDDDD

We really don't know. It's directly downriver, but it's really far away.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

You should've seen our earthquake thread last month. The digits were insane. San Fran is on borrowed time.

BYE YOU LIZARD-SCUM, BYE!!!

wew

kek

OH YEAHHHHHH

Unless someone shows up with a bazooka to create a break in the wall, it seems unlikely.

100,000 gallons per second
levee and dam holding back 154 billion gallons of water, minimum.

In that pic, to the far left (past the overflowing part)- I can't tell but is that water coming from the ground out the side of the hill. If that is- then there is possibly hours left at most. This is going to be a catastrophic failure.

kek

kool-aid man is on the case.
OHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

wtf man

Some smug bastard should launch silver nitrate rockets into the sky above the dam to seed the clouds to make it rain more

BYE BYE ELECTORAL MONOPOLY

My condolences on your autism user

I'm a little sad that one huge dam in Africa still hasn't broken yet :^(

It's the honor and duty of all true Anons, user.

Guys these are Trump voters you're asking to be washed away.

I'd be tempted to drive over to piss in the reservoir if I was close enough.

Oh man kek and Kool- Aid man breaking it down. Whoa

I just want it to take out Sacramento.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

It's your brother in MA here, Jeremy.

I never thought I would see r34 of this show posted on Holla Forums. wew
still what the fuck

OHH
YEAAHHH
kek save the residents near the dam, but cripple San Fran and Sacramento

fuck off

75% white :(

This is taking too long, it's never going to happen. This is all hype.

Have we started the flood?

anyone still living here is doing so at their own risk

IT'S EROSION YOU NIGGER IT TAKES TIME

NEXT THREAD WHEN THIS ONE CAPS

NEXT THREAD WHEN THIS ONE CAPS

The water is rising brother.

Yes, the water rises!

In order to get federal aid from Trump the entire state will have to abandon sanctuary cities.

Yes. The water level rises!

wew party pooper :^(

PRAISE KEK

They been claiming it's going to fail within 30 minutes every 30 minutes for like two hours now.

TIME TO DRINK THE FINAL KOOL-AID COMMIEFORNIA
REMEMBER, THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE, BROTHER

The water rises.

Spoiler that shit

The Trump voters are the smart ones who already evacuated thanks to the cuckservatives on arfcom sounding the alarm. The ones trying to leave at the last minute like lemmings now are mainly libshits

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH COMMUNISM

Holy shit, the fucking erosion is MASSIVE compared to an hour ago. This might be a serious happening.

Not necessarily. If it gets under the soil and has broken through the bottom- the ground becomes liquid and sluffs off in huge chunks. It becomes a mudslide followed with a wall of water.

MAKE WATER AQUA-SAMA

COME FOR ME LEVEE-CHAN
COME ON MY HARD WATER COCK
SQUIRT ALL OVER CALIFORNIA
I KNOW YOU WANT TO YOU DIRTY SLUT

Lurkmoar.

Actually grabbing a thread that's a dupe.

gravity doesn't work like that
SU1MWUlORw==

And you know this how?

COME ON KOOL AID MAN

trips of truth
PRAISE KEK

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

but the river flows south where Sacramento is

DUBS CONFIRM

We all know it will happen someday, user.

The livestream?

Rip jews

THIS GUY TALKING RIGHT NOW DOESNT SOUND VERY CONFIDENT IN THE SITUATION AT ALL JEJ

[SHERIFF ON THE USE OF AUXILIARY SPILLWAY] NOT CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL REMOVE THE - THREAT OR DANGER

NEED NEW BREAD

ALSO MOSUL DAM

San Fran unlikely, Sacramento possibly.
Most likely: California's governor has to get on his knees and beg Trump to save his ass because he spent all the money on immigrants.

THREAD IS ABOUT TO CAP

THREAD IS ABOUT TO CAP

there is one

The guy talking says the dam will not fail - bullshit or wishful thinking?

WE MUST BREAK THROUGH CAP TO BURST THE DAM

STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND FILL THIS THREAD TO BUST IT ALL OVER CALIFORNIA AND WASH AWAY THE GAYS

I'M DIAMONS, FAM!

MOVE HERE

WASH IT AWAY, LEVEE-CHAN

That's bullshit.

Flat is justice.

CUCK KALI KEK

WASH IT AWAY, LEVEE-CHAN

COME ON MY HARD WATER COCK, LEVEE-CHAN
KEEP SQUIRTING YOU SLUT

Does anyone else look at that spillway (pre-damage) and think "fuck, it'd be cool to skate down that"?