Holla Forums is afraid of us

8ch.net/pol/res/7459911.html
thread related
THEY'RE ALSO DATAMINING US, REEEEEE!

ITS LIKE THEY'RE BLINDED BY SOME KIND OF MYSTICAL FORCE FIELD

Are they joking or not? I've only been on Holla Forums like once before

Do they actually believe that communism is the dominant school of thought in the west?
I remember someone on /r/Anarcho_Capitalism genuinely believe Marxism-Leninism is obamas ideology

Some days I wish I lived in Holla Forums's world. It doesn't sound half bad.

sounds better than the real world tbh

How much of Holla Forums would you say is composed of children? This Kek and meme magic stuff seems pretty juvenile, even as a joke. Meme magic wasn't bad when it was a Holla Forums Baneposting thing and that plane crashed with no survivors, but this is like some 2004 Gaia forum humour type shit.

Also why does Holla Forums steal so many memes holy shit

kek

Ebola chan was funny too. I think the point where it went too far was when they discovered an obscure Egyptian frog god named Kek. Like, have you ever heard the names of Egyptian gods? They're mostly simple like that: Ra, Set, Isis, and they usually are animal-like. It's a pretty obvious coincidence, but they go all PRAISE LORD KEK.

Could we perhaps say that they areā€¦ spooked?

Are they really this naive? Not that im complaining.

holy motherfucking christ Holla Forums's gone down the toilet

there's more forced memes there than nu-PPG

Those buckos know we're coming

OH SHIT HAVE THEY BACKTRACED OUR Holla Forums ACCOUNTS ?

ARE THEY CONTACTING THE FASCIST CYBERPOLICE ?

WE DON GOOFED

That thread is autism
This thread is too
Please kill me

why are they so obsessed with furries and half-naked anime girls wearing trump hats?

Be honest, is that Holla Forums thread your OP?

Naa, its neo liberal corporatism. The destruction of the state is a communist thing, isn't it?

If I was going to do that I'd make the citizenship of a country worth nothing to make people value it less, giving it to whoever had lived there for a few years or if someone was born there.

To be fair Obama does admire Saul Alinsky.

I'm afraid of myself?

Right in the feels.

Could be worse, they could have tripfags.

This. I honestly can't tell if they think that image is real or not.

This is the funniest thread I've ever read

I suppose this explains why they think everybody should take their Internet Tough Guy act seriously

It's even better for me, comrade, I get to perform unethical genetic experiments to create furry sex slaves.

lolwut? They're furfags too now?

pffft hahaha.
Krillcen's off his meds again lol
look_I'm_projecting.png

i know tripsfags are the fucking worst

if they weren't permavirgin Elliot Rodgers types it would be funnier

4ch Holla Forums had one of the older demographics on the entire site at least a couple of years ago, like most ppl were in early to mid 20s
(based off straw polls)