IDEA: Meme twitter into banning Trump

Meme twitter into banning Trump.

Why:
1. Trump will fuck all of Silicon Valley to get revenge, popping the tech bubble that enables these kikes to live in their cushy, jewtopia
2. Trump switches to a new platform stealing followers and traffic
3. Enable conservatives to launch lawsuits against Twitter, and drain their cash flow. Is twitter a public platform, or a private service? Can they ban public figures for unpopular speech?
4. Trump moves over to Gab and we take over.

BTW, I just jewgled "twitter alternative" and found this. I signed up, and am 45920 on waiting list….

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Gab.ai&redirect=no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twitter would never be this retarded unless they valued making an inane statement over their website's survival.

they'll sink twitter before outright banning Trump

it wouldn't surprise me because with it he can speak directly to the world without any traditional media "infrastructure" (meaning shitlib reporters/networks)

Uhhhh…..

So you are saying they'll ban him for sure

checked..incoming ban?

gabai
Alternative Spellings

gabbay, gabbai
Definitions

verb: to serve as gabai
noun: The officer of the synagogue who determines which congregants are to receive Torah honors at the service.
noun: The (lay) person who calls Jews to say blessings over the Torah reading and follows along with the Torah reading to correct any mistakes.

i'm onto you

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Gab.ai&redirect=no

Check'd. Your CopyPasta sucks btw. At least format that shit correctly.

Break your links newfag.

fuck you it's aesthetic

Twitter would never ban Trump because they are fully aware of everything you just wrote.

sage

Even Twitter is not this retarded.

stop shilling for Gab

I'd actually be amazed if Twitter did that.

"You are banned because of hated speech."

Jokes aside there was an an article on CNN's website that thought Trump tweets should be discussed by an NGO before being put out because of "National Security".

This is a dumb idea. It'd be like cutting off the nose to spite the face.
1. Trump can overall accomplish more using Twitter than he could otherwise.
2. Getting Trump banned would have a disastrous effect on a small group (silicon valley).
3. Keeping Trump active would enable him to have a constant effect on a large group of people (America and the world).
4. Twitter is already a common household name, it's locked in the normie consciousness and is therefore the best method for Trump to engage the populace.

This is a shill thread espousing action that would hinder us in the long run. Please report and sage.

Into the oven you go

I heard reports of gab.ai banning people for wrongthink, but I didn't invest much into researching that, anyone got up to date info? did they unban people? have they reconsidered their free speech stance? or was it a one time only fuck up they fixed?

Pick something besides Gab that isn't septic kike shit op you fucking nigger.

That's definitely not aesthetically pleasing

we should like, totally DDOS gab.ai instead.

kill yourself rabbi

bantr.io is going to become the bastion of uncensored social media

Gabai is made by jews and was shilled here from its beginning
Wrongthink.net tbh fam
Baph bois represent

He already is going to do that, he doesn't need this on his plate right now.

Gab.AI isn't ready. It's still via invite because the owner wants to get the launch perfect so it doesn't get a bad reputation like Jewgle+

Pipedream

4. Trump moves over to Gab and we take over.
Trump and nobody else, you want to cut us off from normies.

If Trump wants to get banned, he can instigate that no problem. reported for shill thread.

Let's run twatter into the ground first. Their share prices are already plummeting.

HOLY FUCK. FUCK OFF GAB SHILL

Gab is shit. The correct move would be to switch to something decentralized like GNU social or nationalize Twitter (long shot).