Iran chimping out lately

yahoo.com/news/hundreds-thousands-rally-iran-against-trump-chant-death-081038000.html
archive.is/SNwu3
On one hand they actually stand up to international Jewry but on the other they've been extremely cunty lately, chanting "death to America" and "death to Trump" en mass in the streets. Why are the Iranians being so provocative lately? It's not like Trump is an Israeli puppet, he's even been condemning settlements lately.

I really don't want conflict/war with Iran, so why are they being so aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thomaswictor?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=iCMwoI-Rljo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran is playing right into the jews hands lately

Reported.

It's really a pity that Donald had to listen to his kike advisors when it comes to Iran, I wished he either ignored it completely or tried to make the relations between both countries better.
Iran literally didn't do anything to offend american citizens, they are a threat only to kikes and Saudis.

what's with people protesting shit that's happening in other countries? fucking waste of time

They are rallying because it's the anniversary of their revolution. They do this every year.

he's pushing for a two state option if irc

Yeah but why are they chanting "Death to Trump"?

"Death to America" chants aren't aggression, they're standard fare in Iran and are useful in both unifying the public and galvanizing against American influence in their country – which is always negative and always cancerous.

If you don't have the slightest clue as to the history of Iran from the period just predating WWII, you probably shouldn't even be making these shit threads. Yeah, their Muslims. Yeah, they've been Brazilified with a lot of sand nigger blood [like our country can talk]. But don't confuse a general support on this board for economic autarky and authoritarianism with unconditional support for postwar America – of which this board is fanatically opposed.

They did that shit in Australia to "stop the inauguration" as if it was going to make any difference at all.

It's just virtue signalling.

Hurr durr, because he is the current president of the "Great Satan."

Iranfags are honestly the stupidest shills on the internet.

>israelis chant "muh six gorillion"
Act like shitskins, get treated like shitskins.

Really getting fucking sick of Iranian cocksuckers. The enemy of our enemy isn't our friend, just because they hate Kikes doesn't mean they don't hate western civilization as well.

Its rumored that the mullas in Iran are Jewish controlled and are cooperating with Israel by being "their greatest enemy" and keeping Iran and America apart. Iran is just like US partly controlled and partly not…

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Iran and I don't want war with Iran. Iranians don't demographically threaten white nations and they only really threaten Saudi Arabia and Israel.

But holy shit the people who suck Iranian dick are insufferable, they treat Iran like a sacred cow and no criticism can be allowed.

Nigger in this thread iv'e stated multiple times I don't want to start shit with Iran. I just want to understand why they're being cunts recently.

They were our allies before we tried to fuck with their government. I'd say their hatred is almost justified considering as how they turned into a mudslime hellhole theocracy because of our intervention.

1979 was a fucking mistake, the Shad did nothing wrong.

This grandstanding also keeps the mullas in power. The average citizen in Iran hates the ruling mullas. Israel benefit from this with massive US aid to protect our "greatest allie".

He's talking about you, user.

Because AIPAC kike Jared "Wormtongue" Kushner is still on his side.

Can't you shlomos be a little more subtle?

Are you fucking retarded? How many times do I have to say that I don't want war with Iran?

I'm worried about the recent tensions and Iranian dick waving because I don't want war with Iran.

ok.
here have this frog as a peace offering.

The Shah was a puppet who sold out and killed his own people.

This.
In the bin.

No, kikes are chimping out across our board about Iran lately, because they're suddenly not getting their way from the Trump administration and they're so a) assblasted and b) mentally inept that they think appealing to us for help is going to get them anywhere. JIDF - disproving the theory that Jews are smart since whenever those oriental heebs got the interweb.

TRIPLE DUBS

I hate these pictures you keep posting. Wish you would quit.

The nuclear deal was designed to fail. Those photos didn't just "leak" and rules were so obscure that Iran didn't even know if their test would break the rules. Trump dances to the kike tune.
You've got spicer lying and claiming the houthis are iranian and that the saudi ship was american.
Get ready for another 9/11 this time blamed on iran.
OP is a fucking TRS kike.

I bet you wish you never checked now.

Iran has to show a strong face because of Israel's obsession with destroying Iran, the only country that has a chance of standing up to Israel militarily. Iran has repeatedly stymied Israeli ambitions in the Middle East. With Russia as a supporting client, Iran continues to keep Israel from hegemony.

Israel has been knocking down secular arab governments for decades, preferring terrorist supporting ones because they are weak and have a problem with infighting. Unified secular governments pose a problem for Israel.

That's okay, I hate you.

You know how in the US you get the super faggot rednecks the south will rise again?

That's what's happening here with Iran. Small percentage of the population doing epeen shit irl.

They can hate Israel all they want but they're not exactly an ally worth having. Neither are they an enemy worth bothering with.

Oh it's this meme again. Care to finally provide some sources?

This

When Iranian shit skins are a head of Holla Forums. Trump is a kike enabler and should be hung for treason.
America must fall if Israel is to fall.

WTF I like Iran and hate Trump now.

listen to yourself

Iran didn't even sign the fucking deal. The whole treaty is meaningless.

(checked)

This isn't a college safespace

A little too blatant

Its a shame that people on Holla Forums don't realize that a lot of moves have to be made over the course of several months and years. We have no idea what Trump is planning but all signs so far point to great things for all of us. I give him the benefit of the doubt in all situations until he gives me multiple reasons to think otherwise. It is week 2 user, calm the fuck down.

If that's aggression then Israel should have been flattened. Why so eager for war? Are your feelings hurt?

Then tell trump to stop bitching about it.
His whole "safe zones" are just no "fly zones" as well. Fucking on the phone to the saudis while kushner wanks him off.

No you dont. He's said a hundred time but "muh 4d chess".

The reason why 50% of Iranian people have garbage bags over their heads is because of America. Id be fucking pissed too. If America starts doing things that hurt Israel you will have millions of Muslims around the world chanting Trumps name.

What makes you think everyone on this board is "pro-American" in the first place? Maybe that will change with a public and violent rejection of everything postwar America stands for and represents. You want to take bets on when that will happen? Like I said in my post, don't confuse a general endorsement of a policy here or there that Trump vaguely proposes with a tacit endorsement of your patriotard sympathies.

An election doesn't change 100 years of mind-numbing kikery and the deliberate, planned destruction of the White race. You put that up against 30-40 years of impotent Iranian chanting, it doesn't really rate.

Thank you for being here to school newfags and crush shills

checked

Wew lads checked some more.

the whole point of everything is to get everyone to stop fucking with eachother.
the world is a mess. a big fat mess.

It could be misdirection. We have no idea what he is planning. Go watch Trumps AIPAC speech and then remember he bombed strategic (((ISIS))) targets on day fucking 1 of his campaign. There could be a huge alliance being worked out between Iran / China / Russia / America for all we know and a strategy to isolate Israel. Who the fuck knows at this point but I think its pretty short sighted to question Trump on week #2 since he took tower.

checked

Anytime someone uses "4D chess" meme as sarcasm instantly outs themself as a shill. Keep swinging slugger.

:^)

Hamas and Hezbollah

Better yet why dont you just spam the TRS drop?
Trump and his family are fucking golems
He's been pro Israel for at least two decades.

When you kikes shills stop using it ill stop being sarcastic.

They don't sponsor Hamas. You're full of shit.

Nobody on this board gives a shit if Hamas drops half-assed garage rockets on merchant kids. As for Hezbollah, unless you're proposing we go in as a multinational force to carve out a Christian protectorate on Lebanese territory, what would be the point? Hezbollah has no ability to strike the US in a serious fashion. They've actually performed abysmally in the Syrian conflict and many of the higher ranking party officials sent their rich kids to Europe to keep them away from the conflict. You're chasing ghosts.

k

Even if they did why should we care?

holy shit mind=blown I didn't know this before!
fuck off

What did you mean by this?

lol

GAS THEM ALL

It's GAS ISRAEL, and afterwards we'll figure out what to do with the rest of the region.

There's no justifiable reason at the moment to attack Iran, especially until Israel has been taken out.

There was a state rally because it was the anniversary of the Islamic revolution in Iran. The people who were chanting death to America were paid government thugs, much like Soros minions in the US. This happens every year.

So why is the media making a big deal about it this year? Because the kikes are saying that if they have to put up with Trump they should at least be able to get a war with Iran out of it.

checked

Cousin, don't be a fucking asshole.

I am skeptical about ANY news coming from Iran.

It is a very nationalistic country and has a good portion of white genes compared to the rest of the middle east (save Syria). However Israel will do what ever it can to either provike Iran to be offensive in a way that Iranians will think they're being defensive. They also know that the US has been zogged since JFK.

I wont defend them because Iran is playing into the jewish plot, but I would HIGHLY be against another sand war, unless against Turkey, Saudis, or Israel.

If by "retaliate against muslim ban" you mean putting reciprocal travel bans on American citizens, then sure. That's pretty typical and should be expected.

In other news…

You don't belong here PIDF. Go back to raping your cousin.

We've been flooded with pershit shills and HWNDindUs who think they're white. Any criticism of Iran acting like niggers and the muds come out.

He got Cancer user

sage

You want me to get trips?
You want me to turn the middle east into glass?

wut?

The only faggot get gassed are those who don't respect borders and kikes.

Thanks to the user the other night.

The mullahs are not long for Iranian rule. Quds came out against them and propaganda is in full swing. They're acting like the left in burgerstan for good reasons. Russia and U.S. are working together now and the Saudis didn't get left off the temporary ban list just because Obama put it together.

Point>>>>>>>>>you
Speak English.

You're on the internet, moron. I'm not going to put together a pretty mspaint because having someone think for you is detrimental to both our causes. Step up or lurk.

I'm not you so I don't what user your talking about. Link to the post spastic.

twitter.com/thomaswictor?lang=en

fuck off kike

lets hope they attack Israel

it means you are retarded and should probably use the bullet on your own head

555-khom-on-now.png

You don't have the guts.

Who cares what they do in their shithole. Seems like they are one of the two last enemies of ((((NWO))) total world control

you know there is something called a 3rd option

fuck off with iranian shilling. its painfully obvious iran has no intentions of siding with you.

Yeah sitting back and letting Iran have at it with Israel and Saudi Arabia without interference.

Well, no shit. Why would they? Nothing has fundamentally changed on the American side with regards to them. This conflict has its roots in the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran during the Second Zionist War which in turn has its roots in the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company.

I'd chant "Death to America" too if my country was constantly threatened by them and treated like shit with numerous attempts at subversion and puppetering our leaders since 1950.
Oh and the decades of sanctions designed to cripple the economy and kill jobs and livelihoods. If my country was not allowed to buy anything from anyone or sell anything to anyone for decades while being accused of "nuclear weapons"… I'd be mad too.
The Iranians chant Death to America, not Death to Americans. There's a difference.
The Ayatollah actually thanked Trump for exposing the reality of the US. The Ayatollah calls it the great Satan which controls the government. Trump called it "Global Special Interests."

Honestly, its in the best interests of both the USA and Iran to be friends and be allies against the global merchant.
youtube.com/watch?v=iCMwoI-Rljo

Typical shitskins. They attack even potential allies. This is why Arabs are no better than Jews.

CIA sponsors terrorism just the same as Iran sponsors terrorism. Get your head out of your asses for once.

Kurds and Persians are shitskins and don't deserve an ounce of pity from us. While I don't want to wage war against you right now, your pathetic attempts at shilling only reinforce your inferiority.

are you still in denial over being a shitskin?