Another fatal shooting by Chicago police

>The stun gun had no effect landwhale sheboon likely and officers tried to use it once more to subdue her, again to no effect, Nagode said.
Chicago Sun Times: archive.fo/fZl5W

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TbhEj
periscope.tv/w/1OwGWPlXwYAJQ
archive.is/CiGJo
archive.is/JlL8e
archive.is/SSDNq
archive.is/5ozVK
my.mixtape.moe/euuyru.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLM Chicago: archive.is/TbhEj
Expect more "protests" in Shitcongo in the coming weeks.

Video statement from police here: periscope.tv/w/1OwGWPlXwYAJQ
not sure how to save it offline

Is this the night we've been waiting for?

(Checked)
There's also this going on in Chicago:
Prosecutors pass on charging Chicago cop who fatally shot 2
Chicago Tribune: archive.is/CiGJo

TTRRIIGGGGEERREEDD

Use downloadperiscopevideos.com and then convert the .ts file into a webm with webm for retards or whatever.

Niggers are technically in constant mental health emergency.

Thank you *I started doing this, but it's still converting, so your webm is appreciated.**

OBAMA'S LEGACY

Sunday will be the day of the ROPE
Monday will be just another manic FUNDAY

This being a sheboon, so close after the other two were goodified, will surely trigger the apeocalypse.

The "black community" is full of mentally fucked people. Everyone around knows that tyrone likes to talk to the voices in his head and that that if you say "tendies" around him he'll try to kill you, but thats just tyrone and no one does anything until he attacks a cop and get his head ventilated. Then his mental problems that previously no one gave two shits about are suddenly a big topic and "he needed help". Most of the violent "youffs" you see are the product of generations of incest and mentally unstable people reproducing. Alot of them have regressed biologically so much that they are literal subhumans.

she dindu nuffin
she a gudgurl

This. They have a lot of problems. It's because they are inferior and not really human.
On the bright side, Illinois will be prepared for "zombies" (roving low-iq monsters). archive.is/JlL8e

Never seen such an abuse of 'whereas' in my life.

KEK IS BEGGING FOR A CHIMPOUT
This is the third or fourth nigger today, where the fuck are the riots?

I believe any riots if they happen will be subdued by the fact Magic Nigger isn't in the WH anymore
there was a lot of leeway for them back then but not anymore

DISTRACT THEM, SHUT THEM DOWN NOW

you tube. com/watch?v=V2hWUtMw2sM

If Hitler dubs don't summon a riot, then I dunno.

Soon brother…

IT'S HAPPENING

Can't organize without Sorosbux

Whew lads

Thats normal for writing planks.

sage for off-topic, but did he really save that ball from hitting the ground by his fucking fingertips? tried looking at it frame-by-frame and it was really hard to tell

(Heil'd)
(Checked)
I can only assume there will be some chimping this weekend or the next weekend, if the weather is warmish.

She dindu nuffin

that's what niggers call math homework.

Damn it's open season on these niggers

It's almost like the other riots were organized by an unknown outside entity.

Update:
The assailant was Michelle Roby.
Second City Cop: archive.is/SSDNq
CWB Chicago: archive.is/5ozVK

Audio from police traffic radio reposted here: my.mixtape.moe/euuyru.mp3
Transcript:

What kind of horrible world filled with systemic racism have we created where a mentally deranged sheboon armed with a knife can't even lunge at police in peace?

smh tbh fam