Holla Forums Holla Forums was the first to support The Emperor and soon it will be the last remaining one

Thank god for the mods keeping this place unpozzed.

4/pol/ is an absolute cesspool on par with the worst liberal shitholes on the internet now. It's like Jezebel, Salon & Huffingtonpost made an imageboard. Place is unbelievably anti-right wing. Marxists and their shills have completely turned that place inside out. I mean it's always been cucked, I stopped going there back when GG happened in Aug '14, but there's being cucked and then there's what they are now, a cancer inducing hell hole full to the brim with libtard trash.

T_D while on the surface seems alright, it is not. It's well on it's way to becoming a Marxist shithole as well. With all the bernie rejects and former SJW garbage taking it over and turning it into a nigger/faggot loving virtue signaling cuckshed. Did you know the term "White genocide" is automatically filtered by T_D? It's an absolute joke of a place.

We were the first to support the The Don and it looks like before the year is up, we will be the last.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NLXQ1
8ch.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hotwheels, where are you?

is this a celebration or lamentation? if we are to be contained, we will not be able to impose our will. there are too many brilliant people and ideas here for it to be relegated to a circle jerk.

Don't worry, even sites like Memecenter are waking up. Just dump your fucking memes there, and they'll catch on.

Why ? Is cuckchan so cucked they unironically do not support Trump anymore ?

This.

I completely agree. If you do not have a burning cross and a nigger hanging from a tree then they are cuck marxist shit. This is the only way to differentiate places that support TD and those who just pretend to.

Shills will always try to saturate the board. Don't worry, Holla Forums will endure.

Look at this shit

This

Containment helps to further radicalize an already radical group. It bottles anger and seals it. The bad part being that as we find ourselves inside, looking out, we end up looking like a pissed off zoo exhibit to the masses we need backing us, and not the same faces with newer makeup.

Jesus, what a shame…
cuckchan should be put out of it's misery.

Here's The_Cuckold

go back to reddit

It's a warning. We need a 0 tolerance policy for 4cuck and T_D trash washing up on our shore.

Trump is the best current choice for the USA.
But he is FAR from being an "Emperor".

I know a lot of you niggers who keep making threads that reference 4cuck are recent drifters so let me help you out a little bit: despite the name and format similarity, this isn't a "sister" board. We don't need updates, references, or general commentary on the state of cuckchan.

Kill yourself.

This. They need to keep their favorite e-celebs and flavors of the week out of the catalog, since I don't think it's practical to ban all of these posters with VPNs. I say they've done a good job so far of keeping the trash under control.

archive.is/NLXQ1

please stop posting 1 1/2 year old shit

HAHAHA LAMO

No one called these settlements a good idea.
Even GERMANY critisized this.
Doesn't change anything about Trumps huge support for Israel and Netanyahu.

dat pic

Not trying to, I see that this thread is a warning now and I fully support your attempt to drive off the cancer. Have a bump.
They really fucked this place up after the HWNDU threads got b& from cuckchan, they need to be driven off.

As long as the mods do their jobs and keep cuckchanners and redditors at bay we'll be fine.
I don't remember seeing a cuckchan tier thread survive here for very long without being either bumplocked or deleted.

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/oven/

Why aren't you in the Gym and on the Rifle range preparing for le rece wor

Why? What changed?

You're right though when you say we shouldn't be surprised that reddit is pozzed. I take it back, don't kill yourself, this faggot should kill himself instead.

I agree. 8/pol/ mods=gods.

It's never been alright. It's been a cuck faggot haven since day one.

Holy fucking shit. All that money being pumped into seizing the narrative worked.

what a fucking cancerous place

Nigger, those of us with brains left there in 2014, and no amount of you faggots coming back time and again to post the same shitty argument asking everyone to go back is going to work. Ever.

Yeah, and you're so goddamn brainless you can't see that OTHER BRAINLESS CUCKCHANNERS WILL COME HERE AND RUIN THE PLACE
Cuckchan is fucked, has been for years, don't let this place get fucked by cuckchanners fleeing their sinking ship

>>>/4chan/

cuckchanners are very easy to recognize, and very simple to deal with.
In other words, reported

There's no fixing that trainwreck. We need a wall. Also, filtered because you're obviously being dense on purpose.

you're new here.

Nigger, why do you think I want cuckchan "fixed"
It can't be "fixed" and anyone still there is irredeemably retarded.
They will come here regardless unless we adopt a zero-tolerance policy for cuckchan and reddit.

>>>/polmeta/

Cuckchan mods permad all the real Holla Forumsacks, its just Reddit 2.0 now. I checked it out earlier, someone was trying to make a thread about the insanity in South Africa and was getting hammered by the mods to block him.

The fuck are you talking about ? 4/pol/ still seems pretty goddamn racist to me.

I agree on the_donald, fuck that place.

i remember a month or 2 ago the mods were so obviously compromised they were deleting or anchoring every single thread that wasn't mainstream narratives about trump. then people start moving some traffic to the new bunkers and pure coincidence the mods started doing their job again.

what is this ctr shit and why is it still up?

It was started by a Holla Forumsack. He was doxed and thrown into the gas chamber twice though.

You guys are too paranoid. 4pol will remain a mess like this as long as its population is far larger than ours. As long as the traffic is high the quality of discussion is low. A lot of 4chan oldfags wanted extreme vetting of newfaggotry because they knew this would happen. Unfortunately it did hit, and Holla Forums now exists as a byproduct.

Its like our normie friendly brother. 4pol is still just as pro Trump, theres just not enough moderation stopping shitposts and shills. Look at the comments to those threads and it will always be anons btfo'ing them. There is literally nothing to worry about right now.

We all hate leftist arguments i know, but actively disdaining hearing them just leaves us unprepared to deal with them. These shit threads all get shut down by anons immediately and serves as positive reinforcement to many, and they learn to shut down these arguments in the future.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

As long as they keep throwing weak arguments they harden our cause more and more.

Mods don't go to that board, nigger. And everyone knows >>>/polmeta/ faggots are proto-/q/tards

ebin

This, tbh, fam

The bots and shills were bad in 2013, user. My guess at the time was 50% of the content or more was non-user generated. I can only speculate how bad it is in Current Year Dubs.

Also >>>/polmeta/

hwndu thread spammer here,they are watching some shitty bowling thing live with all the "based nonwhite characters"
Remember to report or filter anyone you suspect of being a cuckchanner.better safe than sorry.

Only ironic racism.they love based niggers and racemixing as seen by hwndu.

go on >>>/polmeta/ and we will use it lad.

4chan's Holla Forums took the brunt of paid shilling and it shows.

This is well known. They're throwing money on round the clock spamming of liberal shit.

doing God's work.

This the catalog on 4/pol/ looks cancerous but the leftist/anti-Trump threads are just dumb anons taking bait.

4/pol/ isn't cucked ideologically, they're cucked because they still live under the compromised 4/pol/ mods.

kek

More ironic racism than here but that's just because of the massive newfag influx of civic nationalists from T_D. Racism always starts as a joke and they always become assimilated over time.

Yes they're less extreme than we are but 4/pol/ is but only because they actually have newfags to assimilate. They still advance our ideals.

They are, were you around for all the "xD BASED nigger did [x]" during the /hwndu/ swarm?

Who gives a shit.i see those shill/b8 threads every time i go there to see if its still cancer.if they are arguing with shills all the time that is cancerous as fuck.

Thanks m8

I still frequent the place, and while this picture isn't the absolute rule, it's apparent that the board has really gone down the shitter. It seems like a lot of old-school Holla Forumsacks either migrated to Holla Forums, or they've simply decided to try to troll their own kind. reddit migration didn't help, as their culture is inherently cucked and most of them are beyond saving.

Finally, because 4chan Holla Forums has become relatively mainstream, it's been 'found out' and infiltrated by rabid liberals with nothing to lose since the Trump victory.

tl;dr The board is dead.

That's the biggest reason by far.

i can't see cuckchanners in a positive light anymore.we need to have a firm and hardline stance and accept them as a threat or we'll be a minority in our own board.

(checked)
Kek confirms mainstreaming makes everything worse (except natsoc)

what a fucking wasteland jesus fucking christ. gook moot has fucked that place hard, not that moot did much better

WE

Please god keep (((THESE))) people away from us

Good the mods should have deleted those threads or this place would be cuckchan 2.0 by now.

fuck off Luigi did nothing wrong and is a perfect foil to that communist traitor Mario.
Luigi knows the DVCE did nothing wrong.

Of course we shouldn't let the fuckers in but to say that they're liberals and the place is completely compromised is just fucking wrong.

Choosing to stay on 4chan after the first exodus let alone the second is indicative of them being compromised lad.

just try to send them to 8ch.pl/ instead they don't know

Ok,fine.TRS aren't libs or 100% compromised either then.

sweet merciful christ

Hotwheels no longer owns 8ch however he does participate in a paid role. That being said mods and volunteers here are in fact gods for doing their best. Yeah we sometimes get frustrated with the delayed removal of shilling etc but they're quite phenomenal around the clock.

This. Gas the kikes race war now or gtfo.

I have a zero tolerance policy for anywhere that censors free speech. If I can't say Kike and Nigger when I please then there's a major fucking conspiracy pushing a pre written narrative backing the people enforcing such a policy.

Holy shit user. I knew there was a reason I stopped lurking there. Now it's confirmed.

You know, I see this passed around still and I distinctly remember finding that old man picture on like the 7th page of a google image search for "old man" because I made a thread about how my grandpa was brain dead in the hospital room and my grandmother was crying and said "the only thing wrong with him was diabeetus" and I started laughing

Someone put the text on that image in that thread. That was 2006.

Nice to see its still in rotation

no… no! Dont you dare! Dont you fucking dare tell them mods they are doing a good job without excluding imkikey.

holy fucking christ thats not even.. wut. wut? there isnt even any shitposting… I wonder what the shill budget looked like to pull that off.. it wasnt that cancerous last time i popped in there..

Is it even worth doing a red pill raid?

So much for "using" Trump. 4chan is attacking him because he is in power and the are "alternative" but that shouldn't stop us.
As Trump consolidates power and the Washington climber's jump on board he'll need true right wing critics.
This thread is nothing more than a slide thread against the Iranian threads.
The Chan's never really had an effect on the election but they should be viewed as an education tool.

HOW TO SPOT A CUCKCHAN MONKEY

1. They post an image with Unix time stamp higher than 1452….. (that's when we shifted over to this new way of ordering files.

2. Low res artifacted pepe jpegs (popcorn one, red rage ones, etc), any stencilized reddit meme reaction image (like the space nigger one)

3. Zero effort posts, repeating nothing other than the following memes ad infinitum: le dubs, 'timeline', shadilay, etc [Yes its possible to do this tastefully, but the cuckchan migrant will have 10-20 posts per thread where they do nothing but this]

4. Bitches about a person upholding quality control.

5. Ever says the word 'antifachan' unironically

6. Whines about article text being posted here doesn't include a summary.