SNOWDEN May be RETURNED to US - Putin

From Russia with love: Putin 'considering returning Edward Snowden' to the US as a 'gift' to Trump

Edward Snowden's lawyer, Ben Wizner, said he's unaware of any plans to extradite his client
Juan Zarate, a former deputy national security adviser, said the Trump administration should be cautious in accepting any Snowden offer from Russia
The US Justice Department said it would welcome the return of Snowden
Snowden has been charged under the Espionage Act and could face decades in prison
He was working as a contractor at a National Security Agency facility in 2013 when he exposed widespread surveillance on ordinary Americans

Russia is considering sending Edward Snowden back to the United States as a 'gift' to President Donald Trump, according to a US Intelligence report.

Trump has called the whistleblower a 'spy' and a 'traitor' who deserves to be executed.

A Snowden handover is an attempt for Russia President Vladimir Putin to 'curry favor' with Trump, a senior US official with knowledge of sensitive Russian intelligence information told NBC News on Friday.

Snowden’s ACLU lawyer, Ben Wizner, said he was unaware of any plan to extradite his client.

'Team Snowden has received no such signals and has no new reason for concern', Wizner said.

>>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213826/Russia-considering-returning-Edward-Snowden-US.html

>>archive.is/NZJ3W

This would be great. Snowden is a CIA asset used in the deep state civil war against other agencies on top of being a traitor. I hope he is executed.

this tbh fam

Without this guy we wouldn't even be able to confirm PRISM.
This guy exposed the obvious, but at least he solidified it.

Yes. Trump will have him killed. We can only hope that Russia pulls through.

They wanted you to know about it fam. Same reason they want white nationalists to know their groups are infiltrated with feds.

So an anonymous source with a funny nose looking for a wedge issue.

user, shouldn't white nationalists have the right to know they may be infiltrated?

All Snowden did was show us proof that average Americans are in fact being spied on. Shouldn't we know about possible unwanted governmental intrusion?

I've heard rumors about this, but have yet to see proof. How exactly did he undermine our security? After all, these programs are still being used, but now people know they need to be more careful on the internet.

Criminals like Anthony Weiner were still wreckless as usual though.

Has anyone seen this faggots twitter? He always seems to come off as wanting to be some deep edgy philosopher king. He's pro refugee and BLM That's how I know he's full of shit.

In that case if he wants the needle he can have it.

Putin won't give Snowden to the US. If he did the next whistleblowers would seek refuge in China instead.

he is a fucking cuck advising BLM nigger riots, calling switzerland to take in more niggers and muslims

sage

This. Executing Snowden would absolutely destroy any support trump has from the liberty wing of Republicans. Pardoning him would rile up his normie conservative base along with retarded Holla Forumsack schizos. Snowden is a no-win situation for Trump.

It makes absolutely no sense to me. Even assuming Snowden offered nothing to Russia, it sends a bad signal to any other person that wants to exchange information with them.

Exactly. I'd have more sympathy for the guy if he wasn't such a faggot on twitter.

I guess no one will go Russia with leaks any more. Russian hackers are so good and the shitskins running IT departments in the U.S. are so pathetic, people like Snowden aren't worth the expense any more.

As great as Trump may be in many points, he is the kind of person to execute or torture Snowden to death.
And that's not what Snowden deserves.

Snowden deserves worse for being a marxist faggot

We can trade Snowden for Soros.

This. This fucking piece of human garbage is advocating further white dispossesion in already affected countries, and in countries who have been wise enough/fortunate enough to avoid the worst of it.

Hanged by the neck until dead.

Only scenarios i see Snowden returning to US is pardon.

I really don't see reason Russia would do this without losing face if no pardon.

And Trump is smart enough not to press issue and force Russia to lose face and jeopardize relations with Russia over literally "not his problem".

Trump can just forget that Snowden exist for his whole presidency, as he was not involved in anything related to Snowden. So unless Snowden starts causing waves, he will stay under the radar.

I agree, this is the most bizarre act of good faith that does not benefit Russia in any way thats noticeable.

Is assange also bad to you?

Can someone explain this line of thought to me? I've heard it suggested he's a Limited Hangout, but haven't seen a convincing spiel on it.

Most spiels use Snowden's Leftcuck tendencies as justification, but I think this might just be him being naive.

Is this fake news or is Putin throwing down some 8Dchess of his own?

Honestly I can't find any way of framing this that would make sense at all.

Sweet! A gift from Russia. Trump is going to enjoy hanging this BLM loving faggot.

this

LOL, an ex-CIAgent in Russia is "gift". Putin is a fucking banter if there ever was one

see ↑

He never took info with him to Russia. Russia got nothing out of him.

It fucks Russia's chance of getting more though. Unless Trump is sitting on someone of equal value, all this gift does is shit on Russia's reputation.

Putin isn't that careless. So it does seem a little odd.

I agree. Putin is smarter than that.

Other than gaining a reputation as a refuge for future American traitors who might have valuable information.

Anyone see that movie of him, the one starring a hot head? If that's the real story than he's just a libcuck whining faggot who wanted to be famous for something, like how BLM pretends to be revolutionaries when really they are funded by ol' moneybags Soros and their objectives just destroy their own society.
He wanted to feel better about himself/be an e-celeb and be in the history books.
Meanwhile our secrets are now an open book - I don't care if it proved useful knowledge in some ways, it's far more traitorous than patriotic.

I think he should get a punishment but death is a bit overkill.

Is there a possibility that this could be connected to WikiLeaks's latest tweets? I.e. Using Snowden as leverage over Assange and using the media as communication channel?

Something very fucky has been going on with WikiLeaks since October. I'm not entirely convinced Assange is still at the embassy.

So it's not happening.

First post worst post.

IMO Snowden is proving to be a SJW with his daily, unwelcome, and never-ending Twatter commentary. He's a pain in the ass, of zero value to Putin and it's a way of suggesting to Snowden he shut his mouth. I followed Snowden on twatter for a while and his sermons from the mount became pretentious, I've since stop caring about what "his" opinions are..

He's right though.

Snowden's been publicly critical of the Russian government. I don't believe the story for a second but there is a plausible motivation for Putin to kick him out or worse.

There are easier ways of making a faggot disappear in Russia of all places. Making a big show of handing him over seems far too heavy handed.

Assange isn't on twitter shilling blm

Assange was never pro-Trump, but he was extremely anti-Hillary. Can't say the same about this kike though.

I've yet to see any hardened proof of anything bad happening to Assange, aside from sperg-tier speculation as to why some plebbit questions weren't answered in some shitty AMA. Wikileaks DID open up their Community and Task Force around that time, so it's more than likely that they hired somebody else to manage the Twitter page. They now technically run 3? pages total, so they probably dumped a lower-end person there. Maybe something happened, maybe nothing did, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone's peddling this Snowden story to distract from Vault 7.

Trump should give Snowden & Assange a Pardon, tell the world that Obama murdered Michael Hastings & Seth Rich,and send Manning to Psychiatric hospital.

Did I miss anything?

There were rumors/jokes going around about extraditing Soros to Russia, purely because he would be executed in that instance. As far as I know, they have a warrant out for him. Other than that, I can't think of anything outside of some distraction.

good
leave it at that
no need to wish for him to be imprisoned/tortured/killed

Anyone who supports BML is a traitor by default. Just kill the cuck already

The CIA would. In the Mean time trump can bolster his numbers. When the CIA does kill him tell the world the CIA killed him to crack down on the CIA.

I came across my first CMOS virus in 1986, 'fam.'

Anyone who followed Promis Inslaw and the CALEA and Clipper debate knew what Snowden exposed. Yes, he was CIA but most sane people had already adopted patterns to change data exposure.

"Stingrays" were being used as early as 1989 by elite military and asian crime.

Doesn't really matter who offs him, only good libcuck is a dead libcuck. Purging three letter agencies after winning their trust to some extent would be a smart move.

Normies do not give a flying fuck about this guy only people who listen to him are libshits and plebbit cuck. Worst that could happen is that Soro's private chimpout-on-demand company turns this guy a martyr.

Oh wait what the fuck I missed Snowden shilling BLM.
Okay fuck this guy.

Snowden was in Hong Kong SAR which is kinda China.

Snowden bothers me more than Assange does. I think it's because Assange is an outsider being nosy, but Snowden is a traitor.

He could always bring him back, make him face trial and then commute his sentence. It's not a pardon, but he won't spend decades in prison.

fuck him hang the faggot is my motto

He thought it was a good idea to talk to DeRay.

Either I missed the memo cause I still have no idea what this faggot really even did.

kys

seriously, snowden is a cia asset. hell the most recent tucker interview gets close to it by calling him a russian spy.

Assange said he would have voted for plant lady if he was american

I would be OK with a Soros/Snowden trade tbh.

Bradley Manning is the worst though, should never have been pardoned.

Now that you said that in
redtext
I guess I have to obey. brb

There is nothing I wouldn't trade to see Soros sent off to visit relatives in Siberia.

having erotic dreams are you?

top fucking cuck.
There is not even a plausible reason for Snowden to talk about that race bullshit.
He is full shilling.

Google: Panopticon

That what they calling it these days? FSB mail services have different word for delivery.

Snowden was an insecure boi who at one point stood up and told shit of a magnitude lots of lads still don't understand.
He should not be executed.
unlike (((you)))

The point of Snowden's drops was to draw attention to the fact there are too many civilian contractors with access to too much uncompartmentalized SIGINT. A contractor like him should have had zero access to PRISIM intel. Certainly not state department intercepts. After 9/11 the number of Top Secret clearances rose to well over a million. You can't keep anything secret that way.

He could have sold his info to the highest bidder. Instead he released some of it publicly to call attention to how massive the systemic breaches were (and still are).

The MSM refused to cover this aspect of the story. As we know from the way they handled Trump, they are the willing tools of the intelligence community and establishment. There was no way they were going to criticize the intelligence contracting system. Instead they made all their Snowden articles into human interest stories about where he buys his groceries and how he was hiding in hotels and how his stripper girlfriend's tits looked.

You asked a question, answered it, and denied the facts right in front of your own face all in the same garbled paragraph. You sir are a liberal.

Snowden should face trial absolutely. As to the outcome that is something that should be decided by a jury of his peers.

Here's hoping that we kill that cunt. Traitors die first.

He's anti-white. Fuck him.

I'm surprised by this thread. I was under the impression that the general consensus was that Snowden was a patriot for being anti-establishment and pro-digital freedom, albeit a completely cucked liberal one. I had no idea that the majority of Holla Forums thought he deserved the rope. Enlightening. I for one think that his service to the everyman as a whistleblower was welcome. Sure, if he was back here in time for the Day of the Rope, he'd be strung up for his sympathies, but I thought it was understood that he is fine if he stays gone.

Snowden was always "SJW" like
Snowden is a shill, media always highlights him, as soon as the story got out there were "protests" in Hong Kong. It just smells of psy op
I believe he really did steal the files. But we won't be seeing the most damning evidence. If he was for real the media would not cover him like they do.
Also, don't get me started on his glasses.
We private detective now

Forgot this tweet from him

I hope he gets the rope. His tweets are a clear indication that he is leftist cancer.

He sucks Pedowood cock and loves the all so truthful media, fuck him.

Snowden is a pozzed up liberal who loves blm and took a stand against the God-Emperor, he deserves what he gets

Snowden is an SJW and anti-Trump and anti-Putin. Fuck him.

Nice trips user

Conflicted about him. He did bring light of the NSA which needs to be shut down but I remember watching a video of some guy giving a presentation on his investigation on the gubernment funding ISIS and Snowden was CIA caught in the bubble so he might have done it to save his ass. Not sure.

Let's take a quick view of the "Journalists" he leaked and publicize his information to.
They celebrated the information, but come election time, Obango spying and droning everyone he doesn't like? gets fucking memory hole'd, and they cheered on Putin for sheltering the little rat then a couple years later, blame him for Syria and DNC hacks.

Snowden is a limited hangout.

The last thing any white man wants is a jury deciding his fate.

good
snowden is cia and liberal too probably

No him but how dumb are you?How does knowing that you should take care of yourself undermine your own security?

No.

It's not about normies, but a spy somewhere that may be considering defection.

I can't really make my mind about him. There's a faction that has an obvious interest in saying he endangered american lives. I'm not convinced by the proof they've shown so far, but I feel that possibility gets discarded way too soon. We don't really know what info he got, only what he's wanted to share with journalists. I lean towards

but there's a lot of information that we just can't confirm on a Chinese imageboard so it's just speculation. Does he have anything else he's using as insurance? Did Russia really get nothing from granting him asylum?
All I know is that I see no upside for Russia if OP's story is true. Maybe they're actually considering it but not for free, they have to get something from it.

assange wasn't hired by the american government for anything, he did nothing wrong

Edward Snowden is a hero. If you think otherwise you're a traitor and need to be shot in a ditch.

Chelsea Manning is a hero. If you think otherwise you're a quasi-cuck.

These are people who help destroy empire. If you support empire you're a traitor, because the empire is an oligarchy and it has no love of nation or borders.

Most of the cucks here and elsewhere are so oblivious they belong to a cult of stupidity. The reality is most of you need to be cleansed from the earth along with the 75% population decrease we need to sustain life on the planet and to make it better. Most of you are imbeciles who need to die.

user speaks the truth.

I'm convinced Chelsea is pretending to be trans to get alternative prison arrangements.

Putin is a fag and all boot lickers in this thread should be hung

Best post

This. Russia has charged Soros bt he's safe in the US since the US won't extradite him to Russia.

Trump should agree to an extradite Soros for Snowden.

It's either that or he was psychologically tortured with transition.

Outed yourself, Chaim.