American conservative christian girl

archive.is/97y4R

h t t p : / / w w w . d a i l y m a i l . c o . u k / n e w s / a r t i c l e - 2 9 1 7 2 5 3 / G u n - t o t i n g - C h r i s t i a n - m o t h e r - t h r e e - t u r n e d - p o l i t i c a l - c o m m e n t a t o r - w a n t e d - m a k e - l i b e r a l - h e a d s - e x p l o d e - a d m i t s - c h e a t i n g - m i l i t a r y - v e t- h u s b a n d - T e a - P a r t y - m e m b e r . h t m l

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1oUn2
archive.is/BlNC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is the point of this thread

Blackpilling & MGTOW.

Christians are the best goys

Pst, hey kid! These kikes are shilling against the US military because Trump will have his own night of the long knives very soon!

She should be shamed into killing herself.

All military wives are gold digging whores looking for a free family and bennies if their new husband dies, then it's live off the government teat or move on to some cuck. This thread is shit.

archive.is/1oUn2

archive.is/BlNC8

Christianity will save the Huwhite race

Women will always, always betray you at the first chance they get, that should be common knowledge.

JESU

Daily Mail intern shilling here again, but I agree with the message, military goog goys are the world's biggest cucks, if you're in the military and have a wife/Gf I feel sorry for you, at least make sure you don't hit those huge antlers of yours into someone.

Yeah and that's why you don't act as a crying little faggot boy, but assert yourself time and time again.

It's nice to have an old fashioned thread shitting on ZOGbots, their shitty families, and the red state Randy culture that keeps producing these mouth breathers. Way too many obvious patriotard military dick sucking threads the past few months.

3DPD, folks

Alfred Rosenberg condemns this thread

All MGTOW racetraitors will be hanged

This is why we are losing to Sharia Law. This guy goes to a war zone to provide for her and she can't not be a whore.

Cool

Women are no different than a glass with a crack on it.
Now matter how much your pour into them, they'll never be full and will never have enough.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say "all", what this user said is frequently the case. Source: lived near a huge military base for many decades.

sage
report OP
hide thread

we are being raided

checked. i would have killed her tbh. thats what i told my girlfriend–truth be told i might just dump strong acid on her face though.

pic related this dumb Polish bitch tried to fuck over an AMERICAN MAN. pic is her Mom taking a selfie with her–think she ended up dying though

I was just thinking that the general discourse on Holla Forums has improved over the past few days. I mean we actually had a good natsoc thread going

Still a whiny man child?