UK Advertising Watchdog Moves To Ban “Idealised” Images Of Pretty Women

Holy shit Holla Forums Bioware banning future hot female characters that show femininity was foreshadowing for what to come wasn't it?
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/29/advertising-watchdog-moves-ban-idealised-images-pretty-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
8ch.net/cow/res/210911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TGHbp7cEs6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing surprises me out of Britcucks anymore tbh.

is this one of those "onion" sites? because this is some hard to believe shit

Take it to Holla Forums
FUCKING SHIT I'M MAD

This doesn't even have anything to do with vidya.

You do know this is the UK we are talking about right?

GAMERRGOOOBLEEEEEEEERRRRSSS!!!

This is the site that went super mainstream with Holla Forums and Holla Forums because Milo Poppadopalous, the gamergate faggot poster boy, writes for that site. It's not the onion but it's far right. Whether that matters to you, I don't give a shit I'm just stating facts.

It's at times like these I think back to that one AVGN quote

And what's how I think of each and every thing made to stop sexy things from being magically sexist. As someone who has lived in a shithole country and have never seen a woman in real life that wasn't wearing a burka until I was 18, this is just fuck. Video games are for entertainment. If someone's such a thin skinned pussy to be offended by pretty women then odds are they'll be offended by a billion other things in video games and shouldn't even be playing them in the first place.

Gonna go ahead and say is real.

It will. This is the begging of make all female character will be ugly and Anti-femininity in media.

I read it, and I think you're blowing it out of proportions a bit. They said that they didn't find anything offensive with the bikini ad, and the only thing they censored was the one of the potentially anorexic girl.

Now, does this mean that this isn't going to potentially be abused? No, but as it stands, I think their main goal is to censor ads that could promote anorexia and other mental disorders, not censor ads with female skin.

Obligatory.

What is she even saying?

Feels good to be middle class in an kinda shitty but tradicional country.
Not completely free from this filth unfortunately, but not this far deep into shit.

how can some one say "lets try not to put pretty people in advertisements" and not be waved off like as a complete pyscho

That guy next to her looks so sad and disgusted.

"keep your hate speech out of this campus"

because anything that they don't agree with is 'hate speech'

Because it's CURRENT YEAR

Holy shit, there's an alternate angle on this?
Amazing. Who's the smirking kebab broad?

BRAVO BRITAIN.

You've managed to regress 200 years into the past.

What I love about it is the full length video someone tells her it's not hate speech it's free speech and she just keeps screaming it's hate speech then they tell her to shut the fuck up and she says it's free speech.

Video very related

Once again, BioWare have proven themselves to be the leftist trailblazers. They deliberately make their characters ugly to pander to their disgusting demographic.

Would they have done the same if she was fat or obese?

Don't be silly user.

i've seen the full video, it blows my mind that some one who's in college is throwing a fucking tantrum like that

it also enrages me to see some one squandering education like that, going to college almost certainly means going into debt so you can pursue higher education, and here these kids are squandering their time to act like children

do they not realize it's the muslims throwing gays off the roofs then going home and fucking their tea boy in the ass?

Do they not realise that the overwhelming majority of Muslims fucking hate LGBT? The fuck?

Do they not realise what the Al Quran says of them?
Are these people retarded?

Is that banana pic serious? I see it posted all the time, but im always questioning its authenticity.

Probably not, but this could be the tipping point when the Brits start trying to cut some of these people's body fat down on air. They might look at those ads and say, "Damn, obesity isn't healthier than anorexia, lets fokken do something about this."

Or, it could end in rampant "sexy" banning, who knows, all I know is that there's a least a snowball's chance in hell.

He probably just wants to relax and get to his destination in peace, when this disgusting cow has to make public transit her venue for writing on herself to put on her tumblr.

how do you have an entire monthly magazine about fucking running? let alone more specifically running for women

there isn't a constant change in how to fucking run, you either do it right or you don't

And who defines "ideal"?

It's mocking leftist idiocy.

Liberals always have "Fuck ____" signs

that was pretty good

It doesn't even have to be Iris, I'm from Britibong.

I've known muslims my whole life, almost all of them made it very clear how much they despised gay/trans people and if they could would punish them.

I could count on one hand the amount that just didn't care or was on with it.

I think she was just some random college student who attended some Milo Yiannopoulos talk, she then proceeded to get culturally enriched by modern feminism protesters which redpilled her in the process.

Here's the video source.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
Yeah, the video descriptions pretty much backs up my assumption.

*Isis

Beauty standards have been, well, standard since the dawn of time.

According to anti-theist on Facebook and angry atheist e-celebs/celebrities such as Stephen fry, Sarah sliverman, Bill Nye, Doug Walker, Brad jones, Spoomy, Sargon and Mundanematt Muslims are progressive and tolerant. Unlike cis white male Christain Donald trump supporters!

8ch.net/cow/res/210911.html
/cow/ has found the Moby Dick.

Last pic is from Australia, whoops.

Most cucked people on the planet.

yeah of course that fat fuck moore would be out on a dumbshit stunt like that

user chill out.
We get it.

Dude, fucking stop already, you're killing the thread with your autism.

…I'm glad I live in America

I have nothing better to do, though.

Also that's it.

British people are probably the only folks who would fear a Kinglon Sword.

Would you be at all surprised to hear that she's on an SF Bay Area train?

It never gets old.

You missed one

Those are home tools, what the shit?

REV UP THOSE WHEELS BOYS

THEY'RE WEAPONS AMERIFAT!
CAN'T YOU SEE?!

the only weapons amerifats fear are "assault style" weapons

we'd be in for some shit if some one had an "assault style" knife

?

FUCK

QUICKLY GO HIDE IN THE SCHOOL, IT'S A GUN FREE ZONE THEY WON'T BRING THE ASSAULT KNIVES IN THERE

WHY DID YOU LEAD ME DOWN THIS RABBIT HOLE

(checked)
Saved everything, thanks.

Because.

pretty gay tbh fam

not japan i'm not a weeaboo

Cant wait to leave the cuckcapital behind. Tea and cricket awaits me

literally as bad as isis destroying monuments, destroying that collection.

Love it

Couldn't care less. Bioware hasn't made a good game since 2009. It's dead to me.

I for one am glad that Britannia is taking these necessary steps to stop harm to women and Muslims. I am unsure why one user is so insistent that Britain is going downhill but I assure you that he is wrong and that the knife ban is making Britain safer than ever.

i've gone shooting before and it was fun, but i haven't gone through with getting one myself yet, i should just incase shillary or bernie put ideas into peoples heads that we need our rights fucking removed

i feel sick
how fucking deep are the tendrils in that country
there is no way they're going to unfuck themselves.

At least the mudshits and niggers will slaughter all of them.

and the bongs who still have their heads attached to their shoulders, figuratively and literally won't be allowed to push back to any bullshit because the country has long disarmed it's citizens

If they are smart they'll sell their shit and emigrate.

Just look at it as cheap life insurance.

If you ever find yourself at ground zero for a ferguson-tier chimpocalypse, your shitpussy will remain unmolested if you're armed and can properly defend yourslef.

Man I know Australia isn't exactly perfect either but I'm still glad I don't live in the UK.

Actually I'm glad I don't live anywhere near Europe in general. It seems that whole region is getting cucked something fierce lately.

Not Slavlands. We are armed, drunk and racist, and we don't like Turks.

user you literally have national white guilt day.

Chinese
Indian
Italian

Which absolutely everyone here considers a national joke (and there's no laws against not celebrating it, unlike some EU countries).

Which everyone ignores because they're too busy getting drunk.
No, POZtralia is going to hell in a different way, because even our most conservative politicians are all Tranny lovers.
Also we had Tumblr incarnate successfully run for minister in Victoria.

god damn I'm not even a /k/ommando or a historyfag but that third one sure triggered me

get out pleb

The US and NATO decided to sent troops into Poland with the excuse of tensions with Russia heating up again. They are trying to keep as much of Europe as they can at gun point.

Britbongs BTFO

Lets just ban fists too, now noone can get hurt.

Isn't it good then that muslims are getting their own sharia law tribunals then?
They can kill all the brit fags they want and not be punished because they will only answer to their own tribunals!

This is brilliant.

Try as they might, SJWs will never win against the golden ratio. Aesthetics are truly timeless, no amount of censorship is going to change that.

good, finally getting closer to just having male only video games again.

once the "geek culture" fad dies out, we can finally go back to enjoying things.

if they just make female look like men, great! nothing of value was lost.

>live in europe tfw it's sweden

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT Holla Forums
WHY IS EVERYONE RETARDED
WHO THE FUCK TRAVELED IN TIME AND FUCKED UP THE COURSE OF HISTORY

Thank fuck i live out in the shire untouched by this shit, jesus christ the swamp called london is a fucking nightmare come to life.

If i did this shit in my college days i'd get kicked out, as in the 70 year old war vet nigger who took care of phys ed would move me a kick at a time until i rolled out of the school's doors

They've made the mistake in assuming that a realistic character design is a good one, which in many cases it is not. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that there is no way to make a character with a self-detructive cluster B personality disorder endearing.

Literally our genetics.

Britbong here, I lived in America for three years. It was wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGHbp7cEs6k

nothing new here

I suppose I was being naive when I thought nothing I'd see on this site would make me as irrationally angry as Assigned Male does, thanks for showing me the light, you guys.