Guess what? If Adult Swim banner is to be believed, 7th season of Venture Bros. starts on 11th of November next year...

Guess what? If Adult Swim banner is to be believed, 7th season of Venture Bros. starts on 11th of November next year. Are you cautiously optimistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_(TV_series)#Season_9:_Archer_Danger_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sick of waiting years for new seasons.

Oh how far they've grown.

I wish they'd end the series already. It's getting too long in the tooth for my tastes.

I'm getting the same feeling from Archer too. They keep trying to "mix things up" instead of finishing the story in a good way before they get canceled.

Meh. The show seems quaint and out of the loop now.

There's nothing left to explore besides Rusty and Monarch's blood relations. They ruined Brock, anyway.

I just want them to finish Friskydingo.

I just want Triana to come back

I stopped caring about this show years ago. You can't maintain interest when the time between seasons is measured in years.

Why does it take so goddamn long to make this show, anyway?

fucking christ god damnit

They better bring back Dr. Morpheus.

Because it has a small crew, work is not outsourced to Korea, and as much as possible is done in more traditional ways. Doc Hammer and Publick do many jobs - they produce, write, edit, and direct almost all episodes. In addition, they are also voice actors for many characters, character designers, do additional animation, extra graphics, and sometimes even actual animation and art.

They were painted into a bit of a corner with the ISIS thing, but I agree that Dreamland and Vice were ill-conceived.

I am very concerned with what I've heard about next season: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_(TV_series)#Season_9:_Archer_Danger_Island

I know what it's going to be:

You meant to write THIS November, right? Right?

Nope, how else would you explain Jonas Junior?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation

Weren't they notorious swingers?

Took them long enough.

I just want closure.

This

I think if they had wanted they could have ended the show at the prom episode. I've enjoyed the show since then but that would have been a good stopping spot.

Even by my standards its forever from now.

You mean fucked?