Ben Affleck Is Accused of Groping Actress Hilarie Burton

Ben Affleck Is Accused of Groping Actress Hilarie Burton

archive.is/OaGkF

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/hilarie-burton-ben-affleck-groped-me-on-trl-when-was-kid.html
mobile.twitter.com/BenAffleck/status/918166049501208576
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4971072/Ben-Affleck-arrives-rehab-center-apology.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They always eat their own. As soon as a tiny dent appears in their armor, the rest of them descend like hungry vultures and pick it apart, all looking for their own share. I knew it would happen too. As soon as that Weinstein store hit, I knew they'd follow the next day with examples of a dozen more Hollywood actors touching boobs or whatever minuscule thing all guys do in private.

I don't touch random women's boobs in private.

t. beta

All white men are going to be targeted. We tried to warn you retarded liberals. Don’t ever claim that we didn’t warn you for years.

kill this Muslim lover=

Harvey Weinstein literally spent millions of dollars to push the feminist policies that he’s now being ruined with.

WE TRIED TO FUCKING WARN YOU. Us “rural and suburban” retards don’t have to deal with this because our women are still women. Our women are not dumb feminists and these stories never come out of conservative states, only far-left shitholes like NY and Cali.

Now when you coastal morons move to the Midwest and south to escape the brown hordes, try not to bring your faggy liberal politics with you, please. Thank you very much.

JUST

I think you're missing the bigger picture here.

To be fair m7+1 you've been pushing feminist policies because "hurrr durr he a librul". Except you do it for free. There's always something Jews can count on and that's idiots like you on both sides.

To be fair m7+1 you've been pushing feminist policies because "hurrr durr he a librul". Except you do it for free. There's always something Jews can count on and that's idiots like you on both sides.

It's just diversion. It's no coincidence that these stories are dropping after the fat repulsive executive kike was exposed. Also "groping" is hardly the same as pressuring people to fuck you for movie roles. The dad thing is this transparent diversion will probably work, the plebs will be much more interested in "muh celebrities". Note how the pedojews and other high ranking predators aren't getting exposed here, it's just celebrities that have "groped" people.

RIP Ben Affleck

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/hilarie-burton-ben-affleck-groped-me-on-trl-when-was-kid.html

Sarah Silverman molested me on a set 15 years ago, true story.

Kid at 21!!!!!

this post is KC tier

Your so smart that you can't even get your point across. Ponder on that sperg…Ponder on that.

>>>/reddit/

Turbosperg detected.

I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize
mobile.twitter.com/BenAffleck/status/918166049501208576

I live in Indianapolis, which is right next to Chicago. For the last 2 decades, Chicago residents have been fleeing like refugees to my city and turning it into a liberal shit hole.

If you live in state bordering Cali, then you are well aware of the refugee status of white liberal Californians. Could you liberal faggots please stop bringing your shitty Marxist policies to our economically thriving conservative states, please? Thank you.

What the fuck are you even saying?

no. you don't get to hide from the future.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED DACEPEDES

How have I been “pushing feminist policies”?

What is the future?

Why would he admit to it? Could it even be proven? Fucking city and urban retards are so autistic.

there's only one possible future for cumskins

your irrelevance and slow disappearance. so you can see the world you hate so much turn their backs on you.

What a cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ok that a nice fetish and all, but irl who would pay for your welfare? Who would keeping your WiFi going so you can shitpost on websites invented by white males? Who feeds and clothes you?

Serious question, do your people go back to putting bones through their noses and painting their faces?

Why would he do this? It's like painting a bullseye on your balls.

mexicans tbh

the jews obviously. they already run the world according to you.

What's hilarious is you think we're joking with the cuck cage.

It's good to see that despite their claims of owning Holla Forums it's actually only a couple of Holla Forums spergs here. You don't own shit and Holla Forums is showing you the door.

They also use uppercase character.

jews are cumskins too, they will be the first to bite the dust

You do realize that every Jewish person on the planet is a dual citizen with Israel, right, goyim? No, literally, they all have a place there. (You) don’t have a place there. (You) do have a place in white societies and white people have been generous enough to give you that place.

That is all.

FTFY

my backdoor to be precise and since Holla Forums is full of based black people I'm sure they'll provide BBC for my jewish cumskin boyhole

Nobody gives a shit about Hilaire Burton, whoever the fuck that may be, but Affleck is a filthy Islam-defender and I therefore fully support the brave womon who brought these charges.

moar

America is a white society that is currently being sucked dry by Jews. Once America collapses (ie once white people officially become a minority), the Jew will go back to his home land. They are not sticking around in Brazil 2.0 to give you any of their shekels. They’ve never given you any of their shekels, they’ve always given you money that they have stolen from the white man through their (((federal courts))).

Once the white man’s well dries up (very soon), your people will go back to their natural state of savagery and face paint.

Who?

Who?

Because he doesn't want to be boycotted from Hollywood.

good, I can't wait

He is white he's just a cuck. His posting style is easy to recognise, just ignore him.

FTFY

have one boibutt that kind of looks like mine

I'm not a cuck, I literally have never touched a woman in my entire life

What the fuck, kill yourself faggot

So it begins, they are eating each other out

She has Rose McGowan face. But I can't be sure. Stick a cock in it and I'll know for sure.

that's the idea, we the cumskin race will die out

just wish we had more immigration and blacks here in Israel

I hope he gets charged. wew

Fuck these people are stupid.

If there is one obvious thing to learn from Trumps success its to never apologize or back down.

kek

Guys, can't we all come to a compromise? Holla Forums gets to have their white ethnostate and Holla Forums sissies will be sold as sexslaves to all the gay niggers who have to go back to Africa. As appeasement, so to speak, so Jamal can have at least something white to penetrate all day and stays away from the civilised world while doing so. Holla Forums won't have to shitpost about politics anymore, Holla Forums gets fucked in the ass every day of the week and we can finally enjoy kino. Everybody gets what they want.

I can't possibly get more erect.

Once JUSTice League flops this guy is done

Are you kidding me?!?!

Defending a fuckhead who tried to destroy you is cuckoldry. I’ll defend James Woods, not Ben Affleck.

he's a muslim, after all,
he's just expressing his culture.

Drip drip drip

Well Trump did publically apologize for the pussy tape. But the pussy tape was just Trump saying “pussy” on tape. These guys are admitting to CRIMES on twitter.

I want a white DPRK, they have an ethnostate and a nation ruled by its people and not globalist capitalists.

how about we take the lands from the cumskins and fuck their gay little asses by force instead

This is Tumblr tier. ib4 being attracted to 28 year olds is pedophilia.

No one actually believe that though. We just want to wait Hollywood burn.

*want to watch Hollywood burn

Instead you get to watch hollywood get blacked. Get used to it thought, because very soon you'll have to watch your kids get blacked.

Cool meme.

You realize that "Jay-Z" is a retarded ex-cocaine dealer, right? He'll help further alienate Hollywood from the general public with his BLM revisionist history nonsense. This is great news.

I'd add further to consider how much of a nonissue Hollywood would have been in terms of influencing the minds of the public if it were in the hands of borderline retarded niggers than intelligent, crafty kikes.

Gets me hard just thinking about it.

16 year age gap with husband, screams history of being diddled, affleck rubbed her the wrong way and she ran for an older gentleman

Literally. Strange times we live in.

Hollywood has already been blacked and it’s tanking.

The clip of this "grope" is literally nothing if it's the same one she's talking about. They broadcast it and joke about it and you can tell it was done in jest and not as a lewd come on, even if it was inappropriate. This woman is just distracting from the real rape allegations and probably on Weinstein's payroll to shill disinformation to slide the news.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4971072/Ben-Affleck-arrives-rehab-center-apology.html

Sauce is Danni Meow

He’s fucking going to rehab over this? Fucking uppermost of keks. Holy shit. Those fucking soy boy left coasters are probably wearing cock cages like the cumskin poster always says.

Wait, what part of the world are bikini baristas a thing?

Money stolen from white people

You can't steal what never existed

This is the same mistake Faraci made: once you apologize it's an admittance of guilt, blood in the water all the sharks can smell now. He's completely fucked now lol. At least he already quit batman.

ALL men are rapists.
FACT

It's funny because he helped create the guilty-until-proven-innocent climate. So now he's a hypocrite no matter what.

Good little ally.

He made his bed. He has to lie in it now. My guess would be he's going for the 'all men are just like me and we all need to do better' defense.

Pick up a history book, my anonymous friend.

>((("grabbed tit"))) allegations

>Drumpfcuk got so triggered he literally can't even comprehend what I just said.
SAD!

go shill #standwithharvey some more (((fag)))

IT'S HABBENING

It wasn't boobs he grabbed, it was her ass. Plus, I'd get your T levels checked

I have time. Enlighten me.