OHBOY

CURRENTLY TRENDING ON TWITTER

Currently with 102k tweets globally is the #deathtoamerica

BTFO leftist try to say this is a ok since Drumpf got the ban placed.

Rev up those redpills

(((twitter)))com/search?q=%22Death%20to%20America%22&src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/milestones/1801-1829/barbary-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY GET WHAT THEY ASK FOR

Also general leftist salt thread

hopefully Trump uses my idea of carpet bombing with nukes on iran. 2345 nukes dropped in a row

that's a weird way of spelling israel

nice shitpost faggot

Half my college tweeted this shit

TRAITORS

Let this grow, it will only cause level-headed people to turn against them even more.

It's Iran doing stuff. And the tweets are right, they have been doing this for fucking ever. Just like Best Korea

pottery

More saber rattling.
Nothing will happen.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

Pizzagate isn't allowed to get to trending, but this is.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY

Death to America!

America is its citizens.
To call for the death of America, is to call for the death of its citizens.
Social media is a platform that has been proven to be effective in effecting violent action.
Calling for the death of Americans on social media is recruiting for paramilitary action against the people.
The people using this tag without sarcasm or jest are enemy combatants.

You know you do have a point. I think the term is Sedition and something we, as a people, need to remember is not part of the coveted and misinterpreted, misrepresented and extremely stretched thin 1st Amendment. These people should be arrested, Twitter should be fined to oblivion, and at a minimum they should end up on a few watch-lists. Now for the Iranians saying it (in Iran), I think this is like a national holiday or something so really not that unusual.

We all know (((who's))) really behind it, and once again it's going to bite them in the ass. Over time, even the most oblivious normalfag will be aware of this bullshit.

Fucking please let them give me a reason to use my AR15.

so all of iran are refugees? Do they even know they're 'loving' those running away from iran? Or are they stupid enough to think taking in refugees means immigration? Either fucking way, death to America definitely involves them too

Funny how the left fails to see how self-defeating their actions are, isn't it? Forget cwc, libtards are the new standard for the incompetency threshold.

Its the anniversary of the Iranian revolution, this has been going on since 1979. Jews will nevertheless use it to kvetch against iran, which is probably why we see this trending on (((twitter))) only this year. It is a bait move by jews to get U.S. to attack Iran.

(checked)
Actually, they cannot comprehend they would be the first to go since it is their "Great Satan" lifestyle which the Mullahs of Iran despise so strongly. Can't blame the Persianesque dune coons for that one.

EXACTLY THIS
..and reminds me exactly how much like a goldfish the fucking general population really is.

kek, is this SNL?

It is Mad TV.

It's not funny. That's a grown man writing that shit. You think that mothefucker isn't on massive benefits and drugs and driving on the highway next to your mother? This shit needs to end. Civil war 2.0 nao fuckers.

Middle Eastern sandniggers have hated the US since the 70s.

Mudshits have sought to subjugate and aggress the US even before then user. Can't pin this shit on Kissinger shitlibs.

history.state.gov/milestones/1801-1829/barbary-wars

Well of course, the ultimate goal of Islam is a unified Islamic world.

I don't think most people realize the depths of average degeneracy, or at least I'm not often aware of it.

With the leftists showing their true colors more and more, hopefully more sane people will gravitate to the right.

The left is literally ISIS

Funny how no one in the Middle East hated America until Israel came along. Strange coincidence, that…

Fucking kill yourself. Learn how to properly break links.

Your resistance only makes our dominance over the government harder

It's certainly a major starting point (1948)
And Iran, 1953

But it has accelerated greatly since Raygun

You don't even have to break the fucking thing. Just get rid of the "" part of it and you're fucking set.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD

The more blatant they get, the more people get redpilled. They're being forced to show their hand, and it will kill them.

Check'd. Why not all of the above. Let's not forget Antarctica. Let's speed up the thawing process of our great ancestral home.

Almost time, almost cuckhunt.
Can't fucking wait.

It brings me such joy to see so many people striving for mankind's oldest dream.
To fly.

Don't let the plebs push you over user, let them bathe in their ignorance until they drown.

I am sure that they are.

This is the most likely scenario. Rest assured everyone who tweet this out is definitely thrown onto some list. Yinon Plan must persevere.

Death to America
Confederation of European Colonies in the Americas now!

Wow, they really blew it this time.

Whatever momentum they had in gaining trust in Americans - they just lost it.

Unless they avoid the internet, they cannot ignore this.

It certainly has.

And wasn't Clinton making deals in the stans back then?

Do you mean the masochism threshold? The emasculation threshold?