Aiding and Abetting the Illegals

So someone on my kikebook's friend list posted this. I think we should flood the alert the Austin community hotline with false leads. I'm sure they are planning to block ICE vans or demonstrate wherever ICE agents are.

Also, if you want this real person's name, it is Kate Morgan. She's a feminist cunt from Arlington, Texas. And she also admits to having Ashkenazi ancestry.

Other urls found in this thread:

pipl.com/search/?t=Y2MwZGYzZGQ3NjQxMTgwYjI2ZjQxYzZiMjY3NmZjODE2YmU2MzdmYzE5M2IxZjFi&in=8&q=Kate Pesich&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-1
archive.is/0OI4E
earthcam.com/usa/texas/austin/?cam=austin
archive.fo/M6W2i
twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/826220623655366656
985fm.ca/actualites/nouvelles/un-athlete-universitaire-quebecois-refoule-a-la-fr-821169.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And they bitch when we use anonymous accounts or fake names. Fucking hypocrites.

they make this too easy for us. If a bunch of anons send them similar texts about similar areas they will be more likely to respond.

Austinfags give us some intersections and place names. Both where spics congregate and areas where they dont so we can send them all over the fucking city.

OPERATION WILD GOOSE CHASE

Probably should have come up with the name in the OP. Anyway, here is a possibility. Why don't we get them to organize in front of an elementary school?

Also, this bitch appears to have a LinkedIn account. She's just asking to be doxxed

you know what to do boys, start spamming her number with calls and texts telling her ICE is in places they really aren't. Make her chase a ghost

There has to be a lot of Mexican restaurants in Austin. I'm sure there might be some Mexican clubs too.

Just sent a text to the number in the screenshot in the OP. Said something like "I spotted ICE agents picking up an undocumented immigrant near Govalle Elementary School. I tried to stand up to one of them. But he was a big guy….for me. I asked him what the next step of his master plan was and he said he was planning to crash illegal immigration with no survivors.'"

Waiting for a reply

"she"

you did good work user

is that stubble around her chin or acne? we may never know

Holla Forums, serious question: there's a guy in Grand Rapids who came here illegally and has Hus own cleaning business; I think he was given citizenship. Should I still call ICE? Pls no bully

**This guy is friends with a cuck that I worked for and OF COURSE the duck has Swedish ancestry.*"

Funny enough, she claims she is genderqueer

Fucking hell.

6th and I 35 is right by the police station. South congress and any street number in between 1 and 23 is the heart of downtown. Those areas would be best especially if they're planning a March.

What about this as a false lead? We could claim we saw ICE vans and speculate that they want to ask the owners some questions.

If this is even a question for you, get the fuck out.

You're right. Fuck his cleaning business.

Is this even a serious question. Of course you should call ICE.

better safe than sorry, concerned citizen!

Even if he was given citizenship a decade ago?

I'm teasing, sorry: OF COURSE I'm gonna call ICE. Law and Order isn't a slogan, user.

THEY TOOK THE FUCKING BAIT

They're asking me for pics now.
Dis gon be gud kek

screencap of texts pls

Don't spam them with memes you fucking retard. Send credible ones so they are completely defeated and unable to do anything but bitch and moan.

Your will be done, Satan.

they should fall for any pic of ice arresting illegals but even better if you have the time to shoop them into a google streetview pic of the school

Do any anons know of a way to mask your area code when texting or a way to text without a phone

That has to be a dude.

That's going to be a problem since I'm no master at shooping. Maybe if I posted a screenshot of a google streetview pic, someone else could do it?

Give him a call :^)

You blew it retard.

Alright, I did my civic duty and I'll continue on with it.
What a fucking rush.

Jewgle voice. It needs a real phone to activate it I believe (or use to anyhow) but you can borrow a bum's phone for a dollar to do that, and then any backtrace goes to nobody homeless guy.

Would you believe a spic family lives here?

All 25 of them? Yeah, of course.

no way jose

I would believe a spic family used to live there

SATAN COMMANDS IT

ebin id, smartfriend

Spam the shit out of the number, catfish and find out who is behind those numbers, dox and sic ICE on them. Sounds good, ja?

then no
because ICE can't do shit about him anymore

Fucking racists

I actually found this pic that might pull their heart strings enough to think this is legit. I'm going to rename the file first of course.

Fuck, I already submitted it. He could still be employing illegals though, right?

Excellent plan

lel sheeeiiiit

We should keep calling them and saying we're sighting ICE at opposite ends of Austin. Or just jam their phone line with Trump saying they have to go back. Or both.

Or say ICE is using unmarked vans and get them to swarm random traffic.

we should make an operation thread and combine this and the twitter one the one thats making the fake twitter infographs to trick illegals into turning themself over

and make one big general threads so we can coordinate disrupting the anti-deportation efforts

Even if they realize they are getting spammed, they would probably not even take legit leads seriously. Either way, we win.

Let's get started on some dox, as our lord and master Satan commands.

launchdfw.com/author/katemorgan/
fortworthportraitproject.com/bluepages/kate-morgan/kate-morgan/
twitter.com/somethingtexty

We could also trick them into showing up somewhere then give ICE a tip about a large gathering of illegals

Really though, let's do fucking everything

682-217-4786
Arlington,TX

Somebody has already given this phone number to ICE… right?

Speaking of which, do we have any DFWfags here?

I saw that user. We need this bitches address. The cartels should know where to go for help.

Hey whatcha doing rabbi?

Of course she does, user. Liberals must virtue signal at all times.

Houstonfag here, I've seen a big increase in law enforcement since Trump was inaugurated. Twice I've already seen military choppers scoping out I-45.

We've got a lot of sex trafficking that goes on down here, so I'm really glad to see the President stepping up efforts to combat these degenerates.

I'll dump everything I find on here here every so often so peeps can find it and dig further.

facebook.com/pages/Something-Texty/1423632517953318
tweettunnel.com/somethingtexty
twicopy.org/SomethingTexty/

She also uses the name Kate Pesich from the looks of it.

Nothing, goy :^)

Honestly, I find her to have the sort of face that needs to be painted white. I find her to be a QT in looks, if degenerate in beliefs. And believe me, I'm no fag.

Fake names aren't allowed on Jewbook. Report her.

Yeah she was once married to a guy named John Pesich. Good find! I was about to mention something about that!

EVER SINGLE FUCKING TIME
IT'S THE KIKES, IT'S ALWAYS THE KIKES

And let the addresses flow…

pipl.com/search/?t=Y2MwZGYzZGQ3NjQxMTgwYjI2ZjQxYzZiMjY3NmZjODE2YmU2MzdmYzE5M2IxZjFi&in=8&q=Kate Pesich&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-1

Fantastic user. Let's bury this cunt.

I got a tentative address. IDK if she lives there still or not. I fucking love pipl for this stuff.

Don't do this yet. We need her dox first. Do it AFTER we find her.

Go for it

I already gave them a false tip about them being near an elementary school and gave a fake pic from google.

Idea: She is looking for work right? Someone can pretend to be a recruiter and get her info that way. IDK if it's legal or not, but use a burner in any case. What we need is confirmation of an address.

You should go for something more potato, preferably taken from a window. Anything that professional looking is going to raise flags.

Fair enough, just pointing out a rule. Not sure on proper process

Like this?

Quality wise at least. Pixelated like it was taken with a shitty phone

Like said, quality is right.
Their core demographic for calls is going to be single mom coal burners snapping shots from their apartment with their phone. Not someone brave and competent enough to take a decent photo on the scene.

Come on guys, we have to shut it down. Let's step it up.

OUT

SAGE NEGATED

I only kept her around as a lolcow. She posts the cringiest feminist shit and it's too funny

TOP FUCKING KEK
These spics are going to be afraid to leave their fucking shacks because of us.

Holy shit why didn't I think of that?

That is how they operate user. Jose gets in starts a business, then starts bringing in his illegal brothers and cousins who repeat the cycle

I just googled the hotline number and I found out about some network that wants to act as "the physical barrier between ICE and the person they want to raid."

Lots of names you goys might be interested in looking into
archive.is/0OI4E

Maybe…. Maybe we absolutely 100% should not start rumors that "unofficial ice vans" are detaining illegals. Nor should we say that no one yet knows who these unofficial ice agents are.. are they nazis? are they government black budget skunkworx agents so secret that only Trump himself knows their identities. Above all we should not even hint that after these illegals are detained there are no corresponding detainment reports at detention centers… They arent arriving at the facilities… No one knows where they are taking these innocent illegals or what they are doing to them! My grandfather was detained 6 times when he was 7 years old!

Nice. I bet they could use some obstruction charges. bullets would be better but you gotta work with what you got

I just called and spoke with a spic and told them there are ICE vans near Govalle Elementary School. Dumbass is getting people over there as we speak kek

And when he asked for my name I told him it was Sam Hyde.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Protip: download the burner app hushed and you can call them for free

Thanks for the tip user. Downloading it now

Fucking brilliant.

I like this idea. I'm just doing what I can for a white America

I gave another false report about ICE sightings at the Duval Villa Apartments at Duval Street and East 43rd street near Mother's Cafe. This time I spoke to some white thot with a valley girl accent. I have a name and a private number to reach her.

Bethany Carson
214-460-3375

Device & app history
Identity
Contacts
Camera
Microphone
Wi-Fi connection information

is all that really necessary?

Time to get some nudes

Found her Facebook too, Looks like a typical left wing thot. Perfect example of why the 19th amendment was a mistake

www. facebook. com/bethany.carson.12

If you get them, post them here.

Just sent them to St Julia Catholic Church lel. It's right next to boggy creek, which is where liberals deserve to be, THE BOG.

I see:

Contacts (off)
Photos (off)
Microphone (on when using, turn it off after)
Notifications (off)
Background app refresh (off)
Cellular data (off)

What's your issue m8?

Nice work!

I just got trips here. Kek will bless you with her nudes so be sure to post them here

I wanna see some skulls crack goddamn it.

earthcam.com/usa/texas/austin/?cam=austin

Maybe we can all call a about seeing them here and maybe catch them on video? Right out side 'Alamo Drafthouse' on 6th street.

DO IT

Jew ancestry is so strong.

someone send her this and spam her goybook

They blocked my number

KEK

I'll send it from my sock account.

She needs to be doxxed too. We already have a name, city, and number

Mate, what you just did to my sides is a felony is most states.

never gets old

wew, checking these sweet trips, Kek approves.

thanks fam

How about someone with skills shooping her head on this cunt, spread the word she fucks gangbangers and illegas

What about contacting ice with this info, tell them these losers will be at a specific address then lure these fags to ice/police??

Haven't thought about it but someone else on this thread suggested that too

Let's fucking play some chess.

I'm no shoop magician. Someone on this thread has to be one though

I would say give these cucks a false 'safe' location where they can round up their illegal friends in a cluster and then direct ICE to that same spot shortly after.

Traitors will get fucked by the law as well, win-win.

Just like chess

a picture dump

What are we waiting for?

This is irrelevant. Cease and desist.

5122701515 is a Google number.

Able to find any useful metadata on any of them?

archive.fo/M6W2i

That's her personal number she uses on fagbook haha. Oh and her mother CHERYL pays for it. AT&T mobile.

That's how I found her kikebook profile kek

GO TO H ANGOUTS.GOOGLE .COM
USE THE CALL FEATURE TO MAKE A CALL

Google Hangouts allows you to make free calls to the USA and Canada without any restriction. Your number will ALWAYS show up as private, with no ability to call back. They will never take the time to get cops to subpoena Google to tell them who made the calls. Obviously safer if you make a new account from a different IP, and call from that same different IP.

And link it to a burner phone, replace burner regularly, use only cash to buy it and make sure cameras can't look at your face.

Hmm.

Well then I hit the jackpot.

There goes your federal funding and loans.

You gotta love liberals. "This is a safe space!" [jackbooting intensifies] "D-didn't you hear me!? I said this was a safe space! All students are completely safe from deportation here!" [Deportation intensifies] "!!!!!"

I think we should report it to ICE.

So great to have immigration services that actually enforce the law.
Lets get rid of all these little shits.

They have a tip-line now, I have been keeping an ear out for illegals, most of the time when I am at collage someone slips up and tells me that they are illegal, next time ill get info on them and report them immediately for removal.

They think they're in charge.

I wish I could apply to work for ICE. I don't have a bachelor's degree though.

They probably have another line of work you can do, even so, they should be employing in mass once the federal employment ban has been lifted.

I wonder what my ten years of work experience and BA in philosophy is good for. Still no callbacks from the Trumpenreich yet, but a man can dream… I've even committed to a workout routine after all these years of being a lazy fuck. I'm not too fat - I could stand to lose 10 or 15 pounds like anybody these days - but my stamina and endurance is nothing to write home about. Time to fix that.

They don't exist in reality. They "feel" facts. Then get triggered when real life isn't anything like their echo chambers.

(checked)

In all honesty, I just wanna go out and deport people. I don't care what it takes, I wanna join a squad and raid some deportables.

ICEing should become the new SWATing. Report and deport anyone even remotely brown.

ICE doesn't deport people. The courts deport people, ICE merely detains them for a deportation hearing. Still would be a fun job, though.

It's really the least we can do after they were so polite as to vote in our election.
t. Commiefornian

Whatever, I want to raid and sack and pillage homes of criminals.

What was the invalid vote count up to? Last I heard it was 23 million.

Threads like this almost make me wish I still lived in Austin. To be there in the midst of the chaos, almost a regret. I still visit but I am glad I moved a few years ago. Being surrounded by leftists is bad for your health. General outline of the city:

Focus on downtown, the surrounding area of UT Austin, and in between. That will make your tips the most believable. I would mention specific streets but I don't want faggots messing it up and using the same street over and over. Once you see UT on an online map and picture the downtown area, focus on the ghetto neighborhoods scattered throughout and you should be set.

Protip: the downtown is not "geologically" downtown, it's sorta slanted left. The highway leading from Buda all the way to back to San Antonio that leads into Austin is the entrance to "downtown."

My blood pressure can't handle me trying to follow it. I'll seriously blow a gasket if I hear the real figure so I've been trying to avoid redpilling myself on it kek.

My blood pressure's rising from the simple fact that I keep hearing about protests and raids, but we don't have shit to show for it. Not one single stream or periscope or anything. I want to see some skulls crack damn it.

checked and kek'd

Beautiful.

it keeps happening

uguu~~

Love you AWM.

please do the [autistic screeching] guy as a mexican responding to an ICE officer

AWM, BRINGER OF DUBS, DO WHAT

SAID

Thanks AWM! It's always good to see your OC. Ignore the haters, they're mostly shills and kikes anyway.

Am I truly bearing witness to a new AWM cartoon? Holy lord of kek this night is truly glorious!

Everyone, Get the word out that there's 6 ICE vans or more by kemp Street at Roy G Guerrerro park. Spic on the hotline fell for it.

They are freaking out so much! I guess my (learned) Spanish accent really got them.

Literally 0 people hate on AWM

OP here. Yeah I had the Spic freaking out about another false lead lol. The faggot is gonna end up with a brain aneurysm soon

GUYS

I just got invited into a group of illegals with over 5k members. It's a closed group so you can't see the deets of the group unless you're in it. Guess who is going to be doing a scrape tonight :^)

BASED user

Last month (as part of the Safety Squads), I got some Commie commune shut down for safety violations. Why is it so fun user?

TRAIL

OF

BEANS

Because they are the enemy. It is satisfying to see our enemies squirm

Post screenshots and get info if you can. It's time for Trump's Internet Deportation Force to do God's work

Too bad they were SLC punk tier

I tried using Facebook's API to scrape all the data but you can't if the group is closed. I might ask them if I can do it as a member of the group however, but that might raise eyebrows so I'm going to do my scrape first.

Good idea. Do what you can, while also trying to act like you give a shit about them. Earn their trust, become a member.

Then wreak havoc.

Lul here's a taste

Wew. There's gonna be some job openings tomorrow, boys.

Kek wills it.

Don't forget to archive everything before they can scrub it! Makes it easier for ICE and FBI to dig into reports.

nice D&C attempt there, lets deport you next

(Hail Satan)

Every fucking time.

Daily reminder: Dont forget to report the reddit admin to ICE.
twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/826220623655366656

Just a pure coincidence goy

you guys need to start recording these calls tbh

maybe its a nuclear fire

rip sides

I should have recorded them. The fear in the Spics voice. The clueless white liberal thot that gave me her name and number. Them actually believing my name is Sam Hyde. This is gold

I'll try and record something good if work doesn't bog me down in the next few days.

Being an internet god is weird.

I am okay with this

4D CHESS

Has today been the day of the rope?

(checked)

:^) I recognize your jew edit but I'll take it anyway AWM

Not AWM, just a humble meme wizard.

spy-user here, anyone have any experience with HTML? I'm having a bit of trouble, this isn't my domain.

Aiding and abetting charge, right there.

I would also go as far as to call it treason as well but that won't hold up in the kike-owned courts

You forget, my negro. Sessions is here.

You're right user. I should stop bein pessimistic and count our wins and blessings

Reminder:

985fm.ca/actualites/nouvelles/un-athlete-universitaire-quebecois-refoule-a-la-fr-821169.html

The courts and pozzed government levels might be trying to stop him, but the enforcers are on Trump's side.

Double checked.

Gun Free Zones

SO HELP ME GOD IF THIS BECOMES KNOWN AS THE TRAIL OF BEANS!

You think we could get some anons together and mass call that "know your rights" hotline number and make their job even more insufferable? Would tie up the phone lines too.
Shouldn't be too obvious like spouting memes like some sperglord either.

Yes. I love visiting Grand Rapids.

t.Michigander

I'm down for that

I never would have believed that law and order could be so much fun when I was a kid

Neither could I. Not even 5 years ago when I considered myself a degenerate anarchist. I guess we eventually grow up and see how law and order is necessary and we stop caring about being called Nazis or fascists for holding those values. But nowadays if you are to the right of Chomsky, you're going to be called a fascist or a Nazi so you might as well man up and own those labels.

Satan commands nothing you fucking dimwit cuckchaner. On Holla Forums ; We command ourselves while following the teachings of Jesus, Kek and Hitler.

Can anchor babies get deported?

user,.. are you saying they are going to become a WALL?
Their solution to us wanting to build a wall around Mexicans, is to build a wall around Mexicans but using themselves as materials. Typical level of Leftist originality.

Double dubs checked
"We're going to keep the families together"

Small time.

Anchor babies are currently granted citizenship at birth and ineligible for deportation. There is nothing in the Constitution or any Supreme Court decision preventing the Trump administration from denying birthright citizenship to the future children of residents who are not legal permanent residents of the United States. Leftists on the court would try to get a decision claiming the Constitution requires birthright citizenship for the children of illegal immigrants if he did, but if Gorsuch gets in and a couple Leftists die/get replaced, then it's an easy win for conservatives.

Such a change in State Department immigration rules could not be made retroactive, so it would only apply to future children.

Watch for Ginsburg (radical left), Breyer (radical left), and Kennedy (center-left) in particular to retire or die.

Based AWM with yet another great cartoon