Finns engage in friendly banter with the God Emperor

America First, Finland Second

webm later.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/608sN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too big file to make good webm. wizardz needed.

All these faggot Europoor countries are making these.

Entire video about Finland, and it didn't mention benis once. Weak.

benis dhread? :DDDD

The bantz. So good. Love the Finns.

Lol

Finns confirmed for best country in Europe.

Dog Blezz Ameriga!

Yeah, well you'd think that a whole vid about how great Finland is would at least mention Finland's most famous export.

This video is made by a wannabe John Steward.

Basically the whole cultural elite in TV, music, and radio is full of Cultural Marxist, who hate finns, conservatives, and everything that is labelled by international marxist and shitlibs as "ebil nazis".

Now most of the memes from the last 2 years that the are propagaded in USA and rest of the world by their mainstream media actually comes from Finland believed or not.

Putin Troll, Fake News, "Age after truth" all come from finnish shitlibs. Many of the debating tactics trending in resent years orininate from Finland. Not that they are new or invented in finland. I'm not claiming that, but I see a trend lurking around anonymous finnish messageboard and forums.

To be truthful we are losing the meme war. They have good meme forcing going on. People that say you can't force a meme are wrong. You find a funny concept and you force a social hegemony by bots or active paid users or ideologically driven people.

Basicaly we were winning, but now we are losing and have been losing to these fucks for sometime.

Best set back we gave them was the invention of "centric"-meme, but even it felt forced, while they have ideological grip on the memes in finnish board culture.

is that why Trump won?

American political climate and whites getting fed up doesn't reflect the social and moral climate of finland and finnish people.

Mitä?

ah I see what you mean, but the swedes are boiling under the surface and if the swedes are the fins should be to

I think it's great bants among friends, not anti-Emperor propaganda. If that was the intention ithey failed. Of course there's some shitlibs signaling but observe they were ironic about it. Multi-culti- pic was obviously. a stock, generic one of non-finns. The canth- cunt joke was oy vey-tier in an american context, snl couldn't even. The vid made finns look great and made the God Emperor seem like the great rhetorical genius we already knew he was. Great propaganda.

???

Just so you know there's alot of different versions, all have the same art for the america first x second, can anyone dig up where they all come from?, i'm not good when it comes to this kind of stuff

Wait… They want to roll with us? Didn't they invent black metal? Are they thinking that Trump's presidency will be the most brutal thing ever? Or is it just because of the amount of Commies that need to be removed?

The first one was Netherlands second made by a Dutch tv show and now everyone is trying to make their own version because leftists cannot into originality.

The thing is, media all over europe and world are all connected and communicate in real time with eachother.

Have you ever wondered why same themes come out all over the place at the same time? Beause they are trying to control the cultural movements and trying to organize cultural frontiers in a specific way.

Now that Trump has won… The european elite is scared. They want EU and they want multiculturalism, and they could force it by using NATO and USA. Now the USA is not part of their gameplan, so they see USA as an enemy.

So they organize through comedy and and try to unify Europe to hate Trump, and they try to do it by trying to intellectualize and make it about comedy at the same time. Basically they take the comedy central approuch. I wouldn't be supprised if Comedy Central and the daily show crew is actually helping this.

Yeah i suspected that much, i just would love definitive proof that the people who made these videos are all in cahoots

They are all here archive.is/608sN

Let's fucking do it.

OP here, I made positive comments about this vid. I did so knowing they believe this to be a "jab" at Trump. I don't however think it serves their goal. Instead it merely reinforces Trumps skills in oratory and how we feel good about having your nation and culture spoken about in a positive manner.

These faggots forgot on which side Finland was during WW2.

thanks m8

The Netherlands was the first creator of this video. You are the equivalent of niggers claiming Egypt was black.

god bles amörika finlund gret frends

mage ammericus gret aggen

Ok fine. I guess we owe the Fins for high for using some of their weapons grade memes.

The centrist is just copied and translated from the 'counter signal memes for fasy goys' thing.

Miksi nykypäivän Suomalainen media ja viihde on täyttä paskaa?

Makes me sad, but at least I can play superior Finnish video games.

I WILL POST LINKOLA IN EVERY FINLAND THREAD UNTIL 90% OF HUMANITY HAS DIED :DDDDDD

Why do you think that? Finland is like 99% white population, so majority of the people here don't understand how fucking retarded it is to let foreigners in. Can confirm, that Finland is in fact getting worse. Leftism is growing and spreading here and I want to fucking die.

India turd?

koska jutkut ja nekrut

I'm always amazed at how some finns and brits look more similar (not the same obviously) than peoples closer to either.

That's disappointing to hear, I imagine the interconnectedness of the european media has something to do with that, and the vast amount of funding the state-run media is allowed. They can find at least a few shitlibs with meme potential if they cast their net wide enough. And you're right about using bots and forced memes to generate a consensus. The downside of having Trump and other big-name politicians in power is that now the left can REALLY pretend to be the "resistance", and they can concentrate their forces on something instead of on anonymous right-wing trolls.

Actually Finnish media is all owned by one Jewish family

I can't tell if they're trying to make fun of Trump or if they're trying to make a comedic video for him.

Binland will helb us mage america great again :DDD

Gob bless Binns :DD

This. Is shit.

Does anyone actually think this standard "Trump impersonation" sounds like him? Every comedian seems to impersonate him the same way and they all sound off imo. All they do is talk low and a a few of his ticks. Lazy.

Can anyone here make this into a decent webm/mp4?

lost

The Finns have made outstanding cultural accomplishments, including Spurdo Sparde and Dolan. For this, they should be commended.

Croatia second

nigga what? it ain't even a 4 minute vid….

We need these Finns to do the jobs that white people don't want to do.

These are paid psyop.

yah finncuck media is 100% kiked

America is pee pee
So Finland demands to be poo poo

Not originality but this:

we should do this

Isn't the meaning of the statement "America First for America"

No one said Finland couldn't be first for Finland.

Is this Alec Baldwin narrating most of them?

Aww…. Thats so cute.

That's just what you hear every day/week for the past year in Finnish libshit TV shows, Daily Show wannabes etc.

checked myself

Found squat diddley. But then again, I can't into internet sleuthing.
From what I understand it went like this:

I'd guess the most promising leads would be patient zero, so to speak, and the EU website.

Noin Viikon Uutiset is pretty much our version of John Oliver's show. The format is identical. The agenda is the same. They posted on their facebook page how the video was made. The people who made the first one for the Dutch, started making versions for other countries. Basically, they just provide the format and the impersonator and you write the script and find the proper footage.

There is far more that Finnish memery can offer than this Current Year wannabe.

I'm ok with Finns being our new greatest ally.

The swiss one was the best one.

And every single on of them consists of the same four stale jokes being repeated ad infinitum.

3:23 the swastika armband is censored kek

To be honest it just shows how far Europeans have gone that they completely miss the point.

Finland first, America second for the Finns, America first, Finland second for the Americans.

The two can exist comfortably side by side.

Not surprising, Britain was a penal colony before the hyperwar

I doubt it's friendly banter. For New Zealand specifically, they're shilling against the only reasonable alternative we have. Jono and Ben, and that faggot Guy Williams will be the first against the wall.

Bamp

Slightly off topic but why are fins the only funny europeans?

Shitposting is our main export for a reason you know. Fuck someone made a website to archive our gondolas, mp3's and memes. Behold I will risk social Ostracization by sharing the secrets of our nation!

ebin.pw