Trump Reportedly Redrafting Immigration Ban After "Disgraceful" Court Decision

Trump Reportedly Redrafting Immigration Ban After "Disgraceful" Court Decision

After losing last night in a not so shocking 3-0 decision, courtesy of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the White House is rumored to be redrafting its travel ban executive order this morning with more specific language to address concerns raised by the court. The report of a redraft comes from Joe Scarborough of MSNBC, who cited unnamed sources, so, as always, the information must be taken with a grain of salt. Here is what Scarborough told viewers earlier this morning:

Meanwhile, Trump once again blasted the 9th Circuit's "disgraceful decision" over Twitter early this morning.

The President's tweet references the following excerpt from a blog post on Lawfare which criticizes the 9th Circuit's 29-page opinion that didn't even bother to cite the statute granting the President fairly broad and unilateral authority to restrict immigration at his own discretion.

- (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

- Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Scarborough's reporting this morning came after he released a tweet storm last night calling for a redraft of the controversial executive order while also blasting the 9th Circuit's decision.

Of course, Trump seemed to be ready for an immediate fight last night tweeting in all caps: "SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!" For those interested, we wrote a very thorough review of the 9th Circuit's decision last night (see "Court Of Appeals Unanimously Rejects Trump's Travel Ban: Full Ruling"). Here is the summary of the court's decision:

>"We hold that the government has not shown a likelihood of success on the merits of its appeal, nor has it shown that failure to enter a stay would cause irreparable injury, and we therefore deny its emergency motion for a stay." The three-judge panel hearing the case included Judges William C. Canby Jr., a Jimmy Carter appointee; Richard R. Clifton, a George W. Bush appointee; and Michelle T. Friedland, a Barack Obama appointee. "Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the Executive Order, the Government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all. We disagree," they wrote. "In short, although courts owe considerable deference to the President's policy determinations with respect to immigration and national security, it is beyond question that the federal judiciary retains the authority to adjudicate constitutional challenges to executive action."

That Gorsuch confirmation can't come soon enough for the Trump administration.

archive.fo/AEumw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-10/trump-reportedly-redrafting-travel-ban-executive-order-after-9th-circuit-defeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldgendarmerie
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3325775/The-sickening-moment-thief-shot-dead-point-blank-range-undercover-police-officer-tried-rob-Venezuelan-bank.html
twitter.com/jacobgershman/status/830188541103718402
archive.is/2ig9i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Democracy was a mistake.

For you.

I guess this is because he won't have Gorsuch in time?

BAN ALL OF THEM. THAT WAY IT’S NOT RACIST.

Jewdicial branch will force Trump to leave shitskin Christians to be drowned and beheaded.

Kill yourself

He should be packing the 9th circuit with partisan conservative hacks to counter the fucking clowns negrobama put up too.

More than likely. A deadlock preserves the lower decision.

He shouldn't even fucking have to.

So what, does this mean the US government can spy on non americans and even legally dronestrike non americans but is not legally allowed to deny them entry to the country?

Ban ALL immigration. Done.

Yes. We can kill them, but not bar them entry to the country.

Presumably this is due to the predominant liberal logic of "if you kill them, they win".

What's the next step in your master plan?

I think it has more to due with: "If you kill their family members and let them into your country, they kill you and you win".

obeying the constitution is not being a partisan hack

pic fuckin' related

For most of Europe I would agree with you, but in America our demographics are completely wrecked and we're only 60% white.

As a matter of policy we need to return to the 1924 immigration law and select specifically for white Europeans. If we want to be humanitarian and accept refugees, we should start with the Boers living under oppression in South Africa.

Aussie here, ready to join you for better or worse

At this point I've learned have have full faith in Trump. The man's a genius and knows exactly what he's doing every time. He's a time traveler, you know.

My thoughts exactly.

Liberals say they want things to be more inclusive so why not?

That's a nice helmet you got there user.

Admirable for white people but immigration for humanitarian reasons is fucking bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Vid related, for every 1 million people you save another 79 million are born into that same shitty situation. You literally cannot do humanitarian immigration, it can only be a demographic replacement.

what's to stop Trump from just continually making EOs if one gets shut down?

Ban all immigration. Deny all visas.

Kek has spoken. End all immigration now. RWDS

please cite where in the constitution that non-citizens have rights

MAGA

Are you literally retarded and forgot to read the second-half of my sentence? All white Euros (and diaspora in Canada/Australia/NZ/etc) are American by birthright as our Founding Fathers envisioned, and I said we should accept Afrikaner refugees from SA to help fix our demographics. Then you linked a video about how terrible nigger refugees are.

Well no fucking shit, that's why we leave them in Africa and take in the high-IQ whites.

They are specifically ignoring the Constitution you fucking dipshit

Reminder that even though the Constitution gives people on our soil our version of human rights, it does not mean they can stay here if they are here illegally or don't have any documentation.

At this point, just deploy the nuclear option, get Gorsuch in, and be done with it. I'm tired of watching the good guys play ball with these chucklefucks that have no intention of extending a hand in fair treatment if the shoe were on the other foot. The white race and western civilization is more important than following precedent

I'm just saying that race based deportation is better than race based immigration that WILL get subverted.

We've been winning so much lately I'm running out of positive reaction pics.

Shit like this is why I can only laugh at the retarded left now. I cannot feel anger anymore

Nothing of value was lost.

I know right? They are complaining it didn't even include Saudi Arabia.

Just make the directives regarding Visa and Green Card holders part of the text and the Supreme Curt can't ignore it like the Ninth Circuit Cucks did.

Non citizens are protected by the Constitution they instant they step onto US land. Meaning the shitskins in Somalia, Yemen etc. have no legal protections under the Constitution. The (((judges))) ruled that preventing citizens (visa and green card holders) from (re)entering the USA wasn't in the president's purview as Commander In Chief. Whether this is true or not, it's irrelevant because a presidential directive "amended" the EO to exclude those people. The Ninth Circuit entirely ignored this because they're leftist cucks playing politics rather than doing their sworn duty to interpret the law as written rather than trying to twist it to achieve the outcome they find most appealing.

The left is literally being hit by a spearhead at 220 km/h with Trump and Pepe the Frog movement. They probably don't even understand what's happening.

looks like a dike

Every judge failing to do their fucking job needs to be at the welfare line and put into the system they built.

The 9th Circus has been a fucking disgusting joke for decades, and they are almost always overturned by the Supremes.

It is not democracy when the will of a few subverts the many.

What President Trump is doing makes soooo much sense after learning the Democrats still control the Judicial Branch. The Judicial Branch is literally the last stand for Liberals, and I'm sure they know it. I can't wait for this fight to get uglier.

i like your digits

Looks like a pussy to me.

Would you die if I took off the helmet?

i think you are lost

Maybe kill non-whites and let whites reproduce in the fertile land left behind?

This. I have to keep reminding myself Trump knows exactly what the fuck he's doing, because it's been brilliant thus far.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
-t. President Trump

Yes, but only if you are doing it to protect Israel and spread democracy.

Good. I hated that part second to the fact that it was so narrow a moratorium to begin with.

Blanket fucking moratorium on all immigration and most visas now. Fuck them all, get a proper system in place before you accept any superfluous visitors.

Reminder: It's okay when Dems do it!
This is all hypocritical partisan bullshit presented as "virtuous" as enough idiots are brainwashed into believing it's "virtuous" to support your own invasion & genocide.

(checked)
That was satisfying to watch, and dubs confirm all movement into the US must be stopped immediately.

Was the white guy alright? What did the shitskin do to him?
And why did no one react to him suddenly doubling over? They were looking right at them. All they did was slightly move out of his way when he tried to step back.

In line at a bank, nog sticks gun in guy's chest, he smartly and quickly puts his cash on the ground, as nog is distracted picking up his spoils, operator uses woman for cover to draw and makes the world a little better.

Ah, I see. I thought the nig did something with his left hand when reaching for the white guy's head.

Also, as to why nobody really reacted: nog was slick, it happened fast, and anybody that did notice that fast probably just froze in fear and confusion. Guy thay got robbed was obviously some LEO, likely a badass one at that, normal people don't react to a gun in their chest like that.

Which is why the founders made us a Constitutional Republic, they knew straight up democratic rule doesn't work. Also, judges are not supposed to have this power that the 9th circuit wielded yesterday, it was completely out of bounds. Only the SCOTUS has the power to over turn laws and legislation based on the CONSTITUTION and not a political view (even though they have been known to do this more and more post WWII). Unfortunately, we have had marxism slowly infiltrate our rule of law by legislating via the courts, particularly federal courts, as those judges are not voted in, but appointed and have lifetime positions (can't be voted out). It is a left leaning tactic when they can not get what they want through our regular means of governing (aka Congress, POTUS, Constitution), to use the courts to side step by political interpretation. In doing so, it allows them leverage, and in this case, leverage above the seat of POTUS, to rule the country from the bench.

Personally, I think the judges should be impeached. The congress can do this, and should start the process now. There is no reason to keep traitors to our nation and it's laws on the bench.

checked

looks like noggy got a shot off at the end there

So this and an even larger ban list is what I'm hoping.

That's pretty nice looking, in what contexts did they wear gorgets and that whole get-up?

The God Emperor is a fucking Genius
Can't stump the Trump!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldgendarmerie

Trumps using strayan sayings now? Neet

The EO was slapped together and reached to far blocking people already holding visas.

Trump should go after the the invaders via the departments he is now in charge of and then just use a super focused EO for everything else. He can shut down the new visa's and refugee programs by way of the State Dept.

Song a day cuck Jonathan Mann's song about the 9th Circuit Court overturning the ban.

He doesn't look well.

This. I was just fucking talking about this. Please God Emperor, make it so.
I want to believe

No, his Gorget is for the Heer, not the Polizei, they look different, pic related. He is wearing his Gorget because he's the standard bearer in a parade, that's an officer's parade uniform.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3325775/The-sickening-moment-thief-shot-dead-point-blank-range-undercover-police-officer-tried-rob-Venezuelan-bank.html

Turns out the guy was an off duty police officer

they are only making it look like he is working hard to protect the US

they are so fucking stupid.

Was thinking this too. Makes me wonder if they floated the first one knowing it would cause a meltdown. Now their hand is played

HOL UP

9th Circuit Judge Demands a Review of Yesterday's Decision

twitter.com/jacobgershman/status/830188541103718402

At least one judge on the wider 9th Circuit thinks yesterday's order by three colleagues may not have been the right call

The 9th Circuit is going to vote on whether yesterday's panel ruling should be reconsidered by the entire bench

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?

Europoor here. Do it. Many Trump fans over here are sick of leftardry of EUSSR and would emigrate to USA in a second.

YES
HAPPENING

the 9th needs to be split into 4 or 5 new circuits, and then each new one packed with trump appointees.

What the fuck is that thing in your image? That's terrifying

Instead of naming specific countries, he should just say those countries designated by the CIA and DHS as being hotbeds/supporters/sponsors of terrorists and terrorism. CIA updates DHS, DHS updates TSA and DOJ. Once a week, once every couple weeks, once a month, once a year… who cares? It's an open order, all the world's shitholes get blacklisted anyway, and I don't see how anybody could do anything about it. Not only would it keep the majority of dune coons out, but a sizeable portion of groids, too, since all of Africa is just as shitty as any ME country.

That was the whole point of Shrub (Bush the Lesser) creating DHS - so all these dumbass agencies could work together under one umbrella and share information, especially as it regards international terrorism and threats towards America. The fuck have these people been doing the last sixteen years?

That is the inevitable course of democracy.

SOON

NIGHT OF THE TOSSED TACO SALAD SOON

Saving your nudes and tracking your metadata to build automatic psych profiles on every American, except now it's under Trump's control and not Hillawg.

OOPS

Also rolling for impeached judges

You do not roll for digits, user. They will happen, or they won't.

fuck

who got the get?

Kike, it was only 7/40+ countries that needed the ban. Former Presidents have done far stricter bans.

>>>/film/

Trump should defund the Visa program. I'd like to see some kike judge try to argue that courts have authority over executive budgets.

just change the words around so the jews can't twist it so badly.

I hope he keeps doing this when challenged. The SJW / beaners / muds are going to have to go on prozac due to their sudden and constant mood swings as victory is snatched from them to be replaced with an even more crushing defeat.

I like that he uses the chink girl as a meat shield. Good instincts.

They don't

They're laughing at him on Twitter, saying his White House is on fire, saying he's being puppeted by Putin (or was it Bannon?), and saying he's an idiot. Meanwhile, they are getting absolutely shafted, left right, center, and especially behind.

Honestly, I'm wondering about the China One Policy thing. Did we get any theory out about that?

Give me a few options here, what are the new possibilities?

THE MADMAN! THE GENIUS!
Not that I ever doubted him

Depending on how big the entire bench is, it's possible they could side with Trump in a 5-4 decision or some shit… still better than 3 cucks judging it.

That video made me chuckle, libtards like to make reference to putting on their walking shoes to attend 'muh social justice rally'. Wish we could send these libtards with their walking shoes on a Bataan style death march.

SEE YOU IN COURT

It would be extremely painful.

We're finally in good hands.

*too
Not really, they should have executed everyone, and sent back an entire plane of corpses. That's how you send a proper message to these countries to stop sending shitskins we don't want.

Furthermore, every CEO and public figure who came out and publicly opposed the bill, should have been subject to a public firing squad for sedition.

All foreign governments who condemned the measure should have received a barrage of bunker busters targeting their major government buildings.

No more games

Honestly, the biggest mistake the left is making right now is in believing that Trump is just some stupid crybaby. These retards get their news from SNl and believe he's nothing but a buffoon. It's hilarious just how much they underestimate his ability. Good for us, as long as they focus on the "TRUMP IS STUPID AND RACIST" narrative they won't notice the real, sneaky shit he pulls.

SNL*
Fuck, meant to fix that.
To not completely waste a post, friendly reminder that Trump stopped a mugging by only telling the guy to stop.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

BREAKING THE 9TH CIRCUIT IS VOTING TO RECONSIDER THE DECISION

Nice.

(Heil'd)
Here's a gif.

The more that loops the better it gets.

NO PEARLS FOR SWINE
NO REST FOR THE WICKED

there's still time to deal with traitors

Source on gif?

You're supposed to say "If I took of that helmet would you die" but you got the syntactic structure backwards like the low IQ retard that you are.

idk what the fuck is even going on anymore

archive.is/2ig9i

They seem to have realized they were playing into Trump's hands.

Stop accepting refugees

Was shitposting on a malaysian pottery making forum part of your plan?

Gentlemen I sincerely apologize for being a dense retard, but can someone explain this strategy to me? How does not including greencard holders in the original EO allow a revisit of this but with greencard holders?

Was the plan to start this way, foment liberal shenanigans, and use those shenanigans for the actual goal of stopping immigration from all sources?

What is special about leaving green cards in or out? Or is there something blatantly obvious i am missing?

Oh that is amazing. At first as the man bowed down I thought I was about to see the king of all cucks… and then the great reveal.

Figures you're a slow thinker. Read the post over a few times and I'm sure you'll begin to comprehend it. It's all said plain as day.

Getting a gun shoved in your face while you're going about your business and surrendering does not make you a cuck. Stop LARPing.

He's tossing them treats to distract them and they're taking the bait like stupid animals

That's amazing. Great tactical move. Very impressive.

Dude ate too many cheetohs

check out that stupid bitch in the purple shirt smiling as the man is getting robbed. probably thinking to herself:

What the fuck, at least move out of the way

proving once again that manlets are the best policemen and soldiers

Basically the ruling on whether the ban will remain in effect during the judicial review process might itself come under review by a larger panel of judges. The outcome will either be status quo or a new vote on the halt which if passed will rescind the halt.

He's channeling Jackson again. How long until he starts beating jews with a shillelagh?

If they don't they will be fucking dismantled liberal by fucking liberal

What is the song in this webm?

If you're talking about the longer, classical piece, it sounds like something from Dvorak's New World symphony.

Don't know about the others.

SAY IT WITH ME
NIGHT OF THE LONG VANS

stop larping at trying to be smart. All the shit you wrote is pointless because the 9th circuit didn't overturn anything. They simply ruled that they would not block a Seattle courts decision to halt the order.

For it to be overturned it would need to go to the SCOTUS. As of yet it hasn't been overturned, just put on hold.

Thanks for the old news.

Paste this on Breitbart.

One interesting thing is anyone who was planning to come here for terrorism quickly realized they now have a small window of time.

Trump knows this. Whoever comes in NOW is likely the one. They're going to be watched very carefully, found guilty with overwhelming evidence in a secret court and fucking disappeared. That's one less of their assets off the board.

It's strangely parallel to all the people the order drew out who were burrowed into our own government.

His whole shit is one bait after another.

For some reason this formatting makes me nauseous

anyone that says our vetting system is good is a fucking retard Trump is right to halt all immigration from those countries.

DO IT FAGGOT, BAN TRAVEL FROM ALL COUNTRIES!

I said this when we first heard about the cucks trying to block his order. This was 4D chess from the very beginning.

They always underestimate Trump and think hes a buffoon, while hes in the background carrying out his master ruse and the cucks are all busy focusing on the red herring.

Maybe he was using the first one as a way to suss out weaknesses in the system? The second one should be airtight.

Oh, it's a movement allright.

America, was a mistake.

simbly ebin
not everything is reddit you cuck

But it's not.
It would be standard if it was double spaced after each new idea, like normal paragraphs. All his shit is one idea, one paragraph, and he spaced it.

Plus that space after the reply number, why would anyone do that?

Oh dear. Now all we need is MEGA

(digits)
The Eternal Creator works in mysterious way!

Like the US MIL actually created a time machine. Jump us back and forth 30 years and now its locked with the ark of the covenant… patience is running out. should not be very long before time space collapse

How many layers of chess are you on, Mr. President?

Didn't that US veteran of the Yugoslavian wars suggest that as America came closer to breaking up power would shift to the courts?